• SYNOPSIS

β‹‹ name
    alliance β‹Œ​
    ✧ lichenstar
    previously micah [nickname laika], lichentail​
    riverclan ✧
    leader​

β‹‹ lichen describes the pale gray and white color of their fur β‹Œ
    β‹‹ star added as customary blessing from starclan , recognized as leader of her clan β‹Œ
    β‹‹ tail added to describe their impeccable balance and general agility β‹Œ​

✧ non-binary femme .. they/she ✧​
    ✧ bisexual .. taken by @hazecloud ✧​

β‹‹ lichentail is currently 44 MOONS β‹Œ
    β‹‹ she ages up every 21ST β‹Œ​
  • PHYSICAL

β‹‹ description .. blue lynx point with blue eyes and a white blaze β‹Œ

extended .. a scruffy lady in her general unruly appearance, lichenstar prefers to take pride in her actions over her looks. her parents' willful demands of beauty were not lovingly absorbed by either of their wild-natured daughters so it remains rare that her whole coat is properly groomed. each leg finds itself a darker gray hues at its points, adorned with classic stripes that add to the illusion of her long-limbed silhouette, mimicked only by her tail, which remains broken about halfway down. she is not shy about her fractured tail and openly explains the story of its early injury. behind the ruff of pale furs that lay in awkward bedraggled clumps is a face masked in fog-colored fur, darker stripes cutting down hollow cheekbones and away from the corners of weary eyes. a patch that started merely as a small speckling has grown with her age, becoming a white blaze upon half her nose as it progresses in its timeless pace. once proud to have two, lichenstar now adorns only one, small, round ear while its partner exists as a tattered mess, taken as a trophy by ghostwail of windclan. the moor runners slight her further in the long, dragging scars that rest at her shoulders. Eyes that sit among the haze are a bright, stunning blue, crystalline and sharp to match the angular structure of her body. recent incident with the red water rogues has left a new, fractured scar across her throat.

✧ smell .. wet grass and tree sap ✧
    ✧ voice .. gravelly, hoarse, short-spoken due to injury ✧

✧ physical illness .. early signs of asthma , long term effects of yellow cough , vocal cord trauma ✧
    ✧ notable features .. kinked tail , small ears , missing ear ✧

lichen ref.png
  • SOCIAL

β‹‹ positive β‹Œ​
    β‹‹ neutral β‹Œ​
    β‹‹ negative β‹Œ​
    protective .. calm .. nurturing .. introspective​
    persistent .. reserved .. direct​
    single-minded .. arrogant .. reckless .. fearful​

β‹‹ extended personality .. generally preferring to keep to herself [mostly for fear of charismatic failings], lichenstar struggles to be relatable to her clan in any deeper capacity. she values her privacy above all else and is not quick to share her feelings or opinions and still fears the quick-to-rise temper of her previous leader despite his passing. what once was a cold, quiet confidence has become a far more high-strung protector, bearing the weight of the clan's success on her own shoulders as if it is a personal mission rather than the collaboration of an entire group. though she fails to be emotionally available to others, she is happy to teach and does so in a manner that addresses the internal biases of her students- whatever strengths they perceive they have give direction to where improvement must be made. while she often can't address her interpersonal issues, she is quick to curl up into herself, internalize her guilts and muddle through navigating them in silence and while introspection can be a gift, she may lean too far into her own self-built walls to get the outside perspective she really needs. her goals to see riverclan succeed cloud her from seeing much else, being very oriented towards that one end and that end alone- it closes her off to compromise, making her a diplomatic novice in almost any situation. having proven herself time and again to be a valuable and respected member of the water-loving group, she has allowed some of that praise to go to her head and thinks others should strive to be as dedicated as she is- this arrogance has caused her to overstep on a few small occasions but it is rarely from a place of malice. having witnessed so many failures, each one more horrifying than the last, her fears have found a comfortable home in her chest and leave her to crack under pressure of her own anxieties. β‹Œ

mental illness .. paranoid tendencies
    social quirks .. tends too talk too quickly to be heard properly the first time , uses body language more than most
  • CONNECTIONS

antaeya .. mother [ npc ] x hyken .. father [ npc ]
    ripplesnap .. sibling [ riverclan ] x "little dove" .. sibling [ npc ]
    hazecloud .. mate
    foxglare .. nephew [ windclan ]
    twinklekit , eveningkit , horizonkit , snowflakekit .. children
    shellpaw , pebblepaw , riverpaw .. foster children

mentor .. none
    apprentice .. shellpaw
    past trained .. dipperfrost , brookstorm

lichenstar is hard to get to know
    she is private about her life
    she will antagonize fights
    she will finish fights
    she will flee fights in some circumstances

peaceful, healing powerplay is often allowed but she may be jumpy ic

• SKILLS

diplomacy style .. uncompromising
    catch phrase .. '. . .'
    combat style .. distraction
    special move .. lichen rushes forward before springing over the top of the enemy to draw their attention

-- blue stars indicate IC growth, white stars indicate original stats --

strength .. ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
    dexterity .. ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    speed .. ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧
    stealth .. ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧
    swimming .. ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧
    jumping .. ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    hunting .. ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧
    combat .. ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧

strategy .. ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧
    perception .. ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧
    memory .. ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
    healing .. ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
    wisdom .. ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
    motivation .. ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    charisma .. ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧
  • HISTORY

UNDER MAINTENANCE. OUTDATED BUT ACCURATE.

Antaeya and Hyken were nothing but a pair of loners that had spiraled around one another their entire lives. They had met young, played together, learned together, grown together. That closeness was hard to find living in a world without clans or groups of safety and mutual trust. Their parents loathed to admit that they were perfect for each other and though they kept distance, the two couldn't be stopped from pursuing the love they shared, seeing it through to the furthest end they could. Eventually the only way they could become any closer was to raise a family together and so they did. Being a new mother meant a small litter and lucky for her, a pair of healthy twins were born.

Ridley and Micah, a matching set of blue points well beloved and cared for in the strength of small comforts. They were not comfortable or rich in prey, moving from place to place and taking what refuge they could. It was a harder life to live than they remembered; towing around two demanding scraps that could hardly hold their own. The two struggled not to resent their children for the burden that they were... it had been a choice they'd made after all. It didn't escape the wide, hopeful eyes of their children though, the occasional sorrowful glance as a mouse was spared in their direction instead of filling the growling belly of the one who had hunted it.

The two grew up knowing full well that their lives were in the paws of their parents and that they were something of a weight the longer they went without learning to fend for themselves. Micah was eager to do so, to be free of the title of 'burden.' So she hunted... and she learned... and she did what she could to keep her and her sibling afloat. She wished to see something other than sorrow in the eyes that looked at her... was that so much to ask for?

As they grew older news and whispers from passersby told story of a group, one in the marshes that sought to come together and thrive and succeed as a whole rather than forcing every individual to struggle independent of one another. It caught the attention of the idealistic young cat... Living together... in harmony. Could it really work? It meant mutual success... no more hungry nights with a family bitter that it was one, that it had the extra mouths to feed. Those mouths, as her parents had made clear, were often more trouble than they were worth.

Seeking to escape the nihilism that sunk its teeth into her parents a long time ago, Micah chose to crawl into the good graces of those Marshes, jumping at the chance to prove themself an asset; they wanted nothing more than to see where this group's growth might go. That meant some manner of conforming... she pondered for awhile how she might rename herself, choose a different life. Micah... Laika... That was close enough but still different.

They got to meet so many new faces and among those faces was a pretty girl; she said her name and Laika couldn't honestly remember hearing it. She was captivating. The two grew closer in those Marshes, fighting for a future they both believed in. There was a time even they dared to call each other 'mine' in turn. Months of that passed with their girlfriend practically wincing from sharing it with her family; was Laika an embarrassment? Growing frustrated with the silence, the secrecy, she implored her partner to be honest, to be open just for this one time.

The answer was a bitter no. One they struggled to swallow... but one they screamed in defiance of.

Their breakup was not clean nor easy, Laika left feeling dejected and angry. Not even a few moons passed by the Great Battle took them by surprise and Laika had the misfortune to finally face what fighting for a group really meant. She left that battle scarred, her tail broken... Most of their concern resonated in Ripley, who'd sustained more injuries and worse ones. The twins traveled home to see their parents, to beg them to come with them, that things were changing, that they'd fought for a cause.

All they did was fuss over her. Complaining about how her beautiful face had been ruined... not once did they cast a glance to their twin and it drove her to fury once more. They returned back to the Marshes after that... neither saying a word of what had transpired. Their parents were dead to them... that was all that mattered. And with a cruel sense of justice, Syren had lost one of her parents in the Great Battle- maybe it was the universe at work or whatever starry ancestors watched over them... She hoped it hurt just as much as she did.

That battle marked a change. The Marsh had split even further and she chose to stay with the newly founded RiverClan. That required another update of names... another slight adjustment. Lichentail is would be. Her strong opinions and drive to preserve the lives of her newly found clan at the cost of swatting down any nonsense made her something of a hard ass but it kept cats safe.

Time passes and new members filter in... most of them clash with Cicadastar and it's quick that the leader finds his first enemies within WindClan. He loses lives shortly after returning home with the blessings of StarClan and she grows wary of what this might mean for the newly formed clan. Things are worrisome in the coming months, injuries left and right and treachery from within their own ranks- Spiderfall is revealed to be a murderous wretch and Lichentail is eager to see him gone.

Fire spreads in ThunderClan and, hoping to share the good blessings of the waters, they are welcomed into their camp as refugees. Lichentail doesn't mind much... the whole point of the clans was to ensure mutual success. This seems to go by without severe consequences... the winter months come swiftly and more cats filter in, including her leader's lost sibling. Then, more disaster as Cicada loses another life. It is a turmoil that never seems to cease but good news comes in the form of Smokethroat murdering the rampant murderer they'd exiled months prior.

A new medicine cat apprentice is named, which gives her some hope that StarClan believes they're on the right path... but winter is harsh and prey is scarce, leaving them vulnerable and it is one of the lead warriors that pays a heavy price. Though new kittens are born and even ShadowClanners defect to join them, she remains worried that bellies will go unfilled. There seems to be no rest for anyone from the fiendish group of hare-eaters they call neighbors, SkyClan runs to their camp requesting aid and after struggle, it seems they are successful in helping the daylight warriors secure their medicine.

A flood takes out the RiverClanner's main home and sweeps away others to their deaths... they relocate to a miserable temporary home and do their best to survive but WindClan will not suffer them any chance to recover and attacks them in their weakened state, taking the life of Clearsight. Sensing an opportunity, ThunderClan wastes no time in claiming Sunningrocks, marking another bitter loss for RiverClan in the span of a few short moons. Lichentail grows restless with their losing battles and worries it is a sign that their survival is doomed.

Eventually the time comes to clean up their ruined home and return... It is a relief to say the least, to see it possible that they might return. She is overjoyed to be back where they are comfortable... where they are safe. Though dismayed by the threat of Twoleg traps littering their territory (it is Lichentail's mistake that finds Smokethroat caught in the crossfire of one such wire), RiverClan regains their hope and seeing a chance at vengeance, they seize the bridge by WindClan and remind their enemies they are no small minnows in a tiny pond.

Her hard work earns her more glory than just the scars she'd earned; Cicadastar chooses her to fill the void where Willowroot and Smokethroat had been, alongside Petalnose. She is eager to prove to the new deputy that she can be worthy of that trust and meekly accepts the promotion to lead warrior... She was proud of herself if not a bit embarrassed by the public praise.

Victory is short-lived and bittersweet for Lichentail as she finds herself the target of a furious WindClanner, Ghostwail. She is ambushed alone, previous wounds reopened in the struggle; her assailant takes her left ears as a trophy and she is forced to run home bleeding... her life is spared though only with threats that it is temporary.

penned by tieirlys !!

Attachments

• cheets lichennnn SCHMOL.png
    cheets lichennnn SCHMOL.png
    283.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ripplesnap
нєαят’нαят
  • THE KEY

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
    [ positive acquaintance / friend / best friend / platonic love]

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
    [ puppy crush / crushing / infatuated / romantic love ]

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅
    [ dislike / rival / loathes / nemesis ]

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
    [ fearful / weirded out / hardly met / unsure ]

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼
    [ wishes to know better / respects / trusts / admires ]

β—ˆ β—ˆ β—ˆ β—ˆ
    [ distrust / suspicious / jealous / annoyed ]

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾
    [ shy towards / comfortable / feels safe / protective ]

• ASPENHAZE . [ ✧ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☼ ] kind associate
    ⇁ Aspenhaze seems like a perfect medium between Pikesplash and Petalnose... Kind of headstrong when needed but mostly just friendly. Concerned with looking after their apprentice mostly but, it is a focus on helping others grow. That patience is useful in a clan full of spitfires seeking to jump into the fray. Their loyalty isn't lacking... I can't say I know them outside of just being a good warrior, plain and simple.
    ⇁ I have.. a weird feeling they do not like me much. I can't say I blame them, it's not like we're close and all I've been is a thorn in Petalnose's side at best. I will do my best not to be more of a frustration...
    BONERIPPLE . [ ✧ ☾ ☾ ] unlikely ally
    ⇁ Finally... someone willing to admit that Cicadastar chewed me out for nothing! I swear she's the only sane one that was on that patrol... even Snakeblink was content to look away like it hadn't happened. Unbelievable... I have to rely on a ShadowClanner for support.
    ⇁ It looks bad Bone... You disappeared at the worst time. I hope you'll be able to make up for lost time with what family you still have left... Sorry I can't do more.
    CINDERSHADE . [ ✧ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☾ ☾ ] fiery inspiration
    ⇁ A lot of bark out of her, you'd think her a dog sometimes! But I love it, she's got so much spunk and confidence... Not a claw could actually get under her skin, I'm certain of it. I think I've heard about her and Snakeblink being at odds often, I wonder if maybe her brashness causes that friction?
    COYOTECREEK . [ ☼ ] weak-willed teacher
    ⇁ We haven't had the chance to really get to know each other but what I do know is I pity him. Handed Otterpaw of all children... Smokestar can hardly be blamed for not wanting to deal with that little beast. I just hope he doesn't try to appeal to that self-righteous brat too much... He'll end up like Pikesplash before he knows it.
    DARKWHISKER . [ ✧ ] gentle soul
    ⇁ A good kid... I remember his assessment with Ferngill. Makes me feel old... I wonder though who that little stone is for? I haven't noticed his eyes lingering on anyone but maybe I'm missing something. OH, you don't think... maybe Petalstep?
    DIPPERFROST . [ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ β—ˆ β—ˆ β—ˆ β—ˆ ☼ ] stony student
    ⇁ Two apprentices? Cicadastar really never fails to surprise me, I was pretty sure that last punishment wouldn't wash off my back for years. Hopefully she isn't too upset about her old mentor retiring...
    ⇁ I don't understand what I did- you confuse me, what do you want from me? I'm just trying to protect you, let me protect you. Stubborn... stubborn and stupid.
    DOVETHROAT . [ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ β—ˆ β—ˆ β—ˆ β—ˆ ] willful rebel
    ⇁ What is with these young warriors and just... doing whatever! I shudder to think how Cicadastar would've reacted- did he just forget who he was returning home to? He's lucky the rest of them had some sense not to leave the sick for dead.
    FERNGILL . [ ✧ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ] resilient youth
    ⇁ A shining example of resilience... Smokestar chose a perfect name for him. I'm glad he made it back.... he has a certain joy to him I think the clan really needs. Don't lose that sparkle Fern!
    HAZECLOUD . [ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ β—ˆ ] mate
    ⇁ I've known Hazecloud since the Marsh Group. Ripple and I were new but her? She'd been around the group for a long time... Had a well-established family. I guess in having that consistency it taught her to be complacent and content with the things she didn't love more than the thing she did love. We were together for long enough that I expected to be a priority to her... It doesn't matter. She made her choice. I just wish it had been a different one.
    ⇁ I guess it's never too late to change your mind... She came back to me, she's finally ready. I am so relieved... But I'm still afraid of being burned. Has she really changed? Are we really doing this?
    HAZEWISH . [ ☁ ☁ ☁ ] love-blind teen
    ⇁ Would be interesting to see her and Catfishleap not constantly stuck to each other... I don't know how those two haven't caught on that the whole clan is waiting their breath for them. Young and dumb.... Guess we all were once.
    ICICLEFANG . [ ☼ ☼ ] growing girl
    ⇁ A resilient girl to say the least. I struggle to see her as more than that over-confident little kitten but.. she really has grown huh? Already a lead warrior... I guess it's time to wipe the sleep from my eyes. Good job kiddo... keep it up, I'm sure Steepsnout couldn't be prouder.
    LIGHTNINGSTONE . [ ❅ ☁ ☁ ] unsettling shadow
    ⇁ He unsettles me... Does anyone else ever feel like he's just always lingering out of sight? I know I'm mentoring his daughter but... he acts like I'm going to take her out and drown her or something.
    LILACBIRD . [ ✧ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ] sunset dreamer
    ⇁ A bit flighty... I'm not entirely convinced she won't just eject her entire pelt if I don't make sure she hears me coming first. I appreciate the time spent checking in on me though.. and for the insight on finding little moments of calm to cherish. I'll do my best to protect her peace.
    MOSSPOOL . [ ✧ ] promising warrior
    ⇁ I remember confusing the poor thing with Clayfur moons ago when talking about birds haha... What a strong girl. I'm proud of her. RiverClan truly is blessed to have such talented new warriors.
    MUDPELT . [ ✧ ] simple folk
    ⇁ Just a perfectly middle of the stream kind of guy... does his duty, loves his family... He's got some good jokes sometimes but I bet his children couldn't be happier not to be paired on patrols with him. He's... a little proud of them is all... Loudly.
    NIGHTFISH . [ β—ˆ β—ˆ β—ˆ β—ˆ ]
    ⇁ If the stars could do one thing for Nightfish, it'd be to tell him when to shut up. He doesn't think before he speaks- why are you looking at me like that?
    PETALNOSE . [ ✧ ❅ ❅ ☼ ] friendly rival
    ⇁ She's incredibly headstrong... It's not a feat to scoff at. Petalnose dives into every situation with an action rather than a spoken word; it's something to envy and take pride in when it isn't absolutely reckless. I don't think she does it to be cruel or harsh... it just encourages me to do better than her! Besides... I'm not sure she'd be willing to admit it but I bet you that she lives for the thrill of a challenge.
    ⇁ Working with her has been... informative. She's not nearly as reckless as I thought but I still worry she won't see her limits when Aspenhaze isn't around. I only hope she stays safe... the clan would be worse off without her.
    PIKESPLASH . [ ✧ ✧ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☾ ☾ ☾ ] carefree friend
    ⇁ He maybe knows me a little too well and man that is annoying sometimes, I prefer to keep the aloof nature of a hard-working busybody. It's hard to turn down that smile though when he asks for a little bit of fun... Besides, I won! I will gladly wrangle the beast if it means sparing RiverClan from his mischievous treachery! I just hope he isn't too bogged down by Otterkit's foolery. He really does seem like a fitting dad for that scrap of chaos. Good luck Pike, I'm here if you need me.
    ⇁ Probably not the best example of a parent... Otterpaw is nothing short of a terror and he seems none the wiser. He needs more of a spine and as much as I think it was a punishment, hopefully having Nettlepaw for an apprentice will teach him something about being such a pushover. He's going to get himself killed if he doesn't toughen up.
    SMOKESTAR . [ ☁ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ] shining beacon
    ⇁ . . . . I'm. Not too sure he wants my company. Not entirely sure that I blame him. I can only hope that I can regain some of his trust over time but... he's pretty vindictive. I won't hold my breath waiting to see kindness in his eye again.
    ⇁ I can't believe it... truly I cannot believe it. Me? I'm honored- no, beyond that even. I cannot let him down again-I won't! I... Oh. Oh he's sure to be furious... what am I supposed to do? I don't want to let him down but it's too late to take it back- I can't... lose this. This is everything I could've wanted...
    RAVENSONG . [ ✧ ✧ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ] trusted confidante
    ⇁ He's a fine medicine cat I think... all things considering, he's done well without Beesong to guide him. He's way too young to bare so much responsibility and I wish I weren't a contributing burden of his. I wish he was doing better... I hope he gets to rest soon.
    ROOKFANG . [ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ] awkward associates
    ⇁ He needs to start taking better care of himself... I don't know what the story about that kit was but he'll never be able to keep the poor thing safe if he's constantly fighting sleep instead of the enemy in front of him.
    SALMONSHADE . [ ✧ ] kind-hearted stumbler
    ⇁ I find her company quite enjoyable... she's got a good heart but she has a hard time not spouting what she's thinking- you'd think they were jumping out of her mouth like her namesake upstream....
    SNAKEBLINK . [ ✧ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☁ ☁ ☁ ] begrudging friend
    ⇁ It would be a little bit of indulgent flattery to say I think we're alike in most regards! Snakeblink is definitely not charismatic charmer (not to say I am either) but his direct way of speaking takes a lot of confusion out of the air. It's not like you'll never know what he's thinking though... stumbling over that delivery is more common than not. I look up to his unwavering fealty to the clan and hope I can come across so stubbornly loyal too. He's a little awkward but his heart is in the right place.
    ⇁ He certainly knows how to make any sentence into one with barbs. I... wish he'd keep his nose out of my personal business but I guess that's like asking a bird not to have feathers. I'm hopeful he'll take his promise seriously- I'd prefer we were friends rather than enemies.
    WILLOWROOT . [ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ] guiding example
    ⇁ She never fails to amaze me... it's like she puts her mind to something and it just happens. If I was half as put together as she is.. maybe then I wouldn't be so terrified of letting Smokestar down. Maybe choosing me was a mistake...? Don't. Tell him I said that.
    ASPHODELPAW . [ β—ˆ β—ˆ β—ˆ β—ˆ ] paranoid dissenter
    ⇁ Who's been filling his head with horror stories? He's prepared to assume the worst of just about anyone.
    BITEPAW . [ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ] questionable fledgling
    ⇁ Seems like a handful to deal with... a spiteful little thing. If even the queens don't know how to deal with his burning temper, I imagine any mentor is sure to struggle. I'll try to advise someone with a bit of backbone. I don't need to see another repeat of Pikesplash and Nettlepaw.
    BROOKPAW . [ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☼ ] fierce pupil
    ⇁ You've been such a pest since you were a little kitten... A loud mouth, quick to make judgements, stubborn to boot. I'd say your like your father but.. you might mistake that for a compliment.
    ⇁ I'm so sorry... I'm so so sorry. I should've been there. Take all the time you need...
    BRISTLEPAW . [ β—ˆ β—ˆ β—ˆ β—ˆ ] unfriendly juvenile
    ⇁ Wasn't me that thought that brat to be so awful to his clan-mates. I'm still frustrated with them- what's the point in turning on our own after we just lost so much? So many lives... They should be grateful they do not mourn another den-mate....
    BUBBLEPAW . [ ✧ ☼ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ] devoted sprout
    ⇁ Aptly named I should think.... Friendly, full of smiles and kindness. I can only hope my kits are half as thoughtful someday! I never have to worry about asking her to pick up some extra chores...
    CLAYPAW . [ ✧ ☼ ] methodical observer
    ⇁ Surprisingly one the least rowdy and uncontrollable apprentices we've had and she's not even RiverClan born. An even temper compared to most of her den-mates... I can only hope that wisdom comes from a happy, long life before this one... and not from moons of hardship before the colony settled with us.
    MOONPAW . [ ✧ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ] thoughtful dreamer
    ⇁ Hahah what a wonderful young thing... she's so thoughtful and gentle. Salmonshade has done a good job taking care of her.
    ⇁ She spends a lot of time with Smokestar's children... Can almost believe she's one of them honestly, that swatch of white fur among a mix of blacks and grays. Adorable... I'm glad she's not alone.
    NETTLEPAW . [ ✧ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ] brave fighter
    ⇁ Little spitfire... A bit self-righteous at times but he works hard. I have no doubt he'll be a great warrior, if guided by the right paws. Pray to the stars that Pikesplash fills that role...
    OTTERPAW . [ ❅ ❅ ❅ β—ˆ β—ˆ β—ˆ β—ˆ ] young nemesis
    ⇁ Most loathsome of children... He is a menace to what little order can be maintained amongst the clans. I do not think he should be allowed to graduate until he learns to have some respect... I've half a mind to start cuffing him myself. Next time he tries to steal from me will be the last.
    SHELLKIT . [ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ] fragile treasure
    ⇁ My little river song... Darling girl. She has so much wonder and kindness.. and she's so gentle with the babies. She is a gift... I just hope she feels better soon.

• BATWING . [ ❅ ❅ ❅ β—ˆ β—ˆ β—ˆ ] blue-backed threat
    ⇁ 'Good friends' from the journey... yeah, next you'll say I'm besties with Sootstar and it'd be just as true. Hope he stays the hell away from us now that he knows Hazecloud's mine. Also- what kind of freak... names his ThunderClan kit after a RiverClan warrior he knew for less than two moons? I'm pretty certain Howlingstar said Hazekit.
    HOWLINGSTAR . [ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ β—ˆ ] masked wolf
    ⇁ You think you're so self-righteous and untouchable... pretty nasty trick to kick us while we were down, isn't it? Not very honorable. I'll make sure you regret it.
    CHARACTER . [ markers ]
    ⇁ summary of thoughts

• CHILLEDSTAR . [ ❅ ❅ β—ˆ ] heartless ghost
    ⇁ And I thought Sootstar was heartless... would it kill you to remember we're alive too? You act like the clans are a burden... do you even remember what it was like before this?
    CHARACTER . [ markers ]
    ⇁ summary of thoughts

• SOOTSTAR . [ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ β—ˆ ] heinous heretic
    ⇁ What I wouldn't give to rip that blood-curdling smile from your face... wretched woman. You won't get away with this... our stars will not sing justice and love to you, deceiver. I hope we get the chance to drown you with much water as the lies as you've drowned us with.
    SUNSTRIDE . [ ❅ ❅ ❅ β—ˆ ] poison-tongued sheep
    ⇁ Spineless coward... liar... You bow to one who would sooner gut you to see her claws a new shade of red. I hope every word you said comes back to choke you. We will not forget.
    FOXGLARE . [ ✧ ☼ ☼ ☼ ] distant memory
    ⇁ You look so familiar... but I do not know you. Regardless of your intention, thank you... for helping retake RiverClan, for helping me. I will repay that debt.
    CHARACTER . [ markers ]
    ⇁ summary of thoughts

• BLAZESTAR . [ ✧ ☼ ☼ ☼ ] warm flare
    ⇁ Stars bless you... bless your kin. You welcomed us into your home when we needed it most- your kindness will not be spurned! I promise you!
    SILVERSMOKE . [ ❅ ❅ β—ˆ ] cold spark
    ⇁ I do not envy being the shadow to his bright light. I cannot fault you for your realism but also, I kind of hate you for it. Your age shows in your distrust... your willingness to lock everything out, even the weak, even the sick. You seek to survive, nothing more.
    CHARACTER . [ markers ]
    ⇁ summary of thoughts

• CICADASTAR . [ ☁ ☼ ☼ ] fallen star
    ⇁ My king... our first shining star. I hope you find rest... I hope you find the quiet Cicada you once were. I hope you have peace, your throat needn't be raw from screaming to the stars anymore. They are yours... they were always meant to be.
    CHARACTER . [ markers ]
    ⇁ summary of thoughts

Last edited:

1000004009-png.1568

βœ¦γ€€Λš γ€€βœ§β€ˆΛšγ€€.Λšγ€€βœ¦ γ€€βœ¦
  • TEXT IS FOR ROLEPLAYING WHICH I AM GOOD AT AND AM ALWAYS STRIVING TO IMPROVE.
    I AM COOL AND TALENTED AND MY CHARACTERS ARE LOVED.
    I AM A BETTER PERSON THAN I WAS YESTERDAY.
    AFFIRMATIONS. ADLIB.
    I AM THE SUM OF WHERE GENTLE HANDS HAVE MOLDED ME.
    POSTS NEED TO BE LONGER THAN 8 LINES OR IT LOOKS SILLY.
    WAH.
  • about
    speech hex code ✧ #6368A5
    ooc notes ✦
    tagging ✢

• Λšγ€€γ€€β˜…β‹†. ΰΏΰΏ”γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ . βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ .
    γ€€γ€€γ€€.   γ€€γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€*γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€Λš γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ ΰ©ˆβœ§Λ³Β·Λ–βœΆ βœ¦γ€€γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛš β˜…β‹†. ࿐࿔
    γ€€γ€€γ€€.   γ€€γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€*γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€Λš γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ βœ¦γ€€γ€€

THIS CODE IS NOT FOR PUBLIC USE !!

Code:
[fright]
[IMG width="130px"]https://tabbytales.net/attachments/1000004009-png.1568/[/IMG]
βœ¦γ€€Λš γ€€βœ§β€ˆΛšγ€€.Λšγ€€βœ¦  γ€€βœ¦[/fright][tabs][slide=CLAIM THE BURIAL I SEEK IN DREAMS]TEXT[/slide]
[slide=FLOWING RIVER CEMETARY][url="https://tabbytales.net/threads/up-and-down-lichentail.5981/"][color=#6368A5]about[/color][/url]
speech hex code ✧ [color=#6368A5]#6368A5[/color]
ooc notes ✦
tagging ✢ [/slide]
[slide=✧][center][color=#6368A5] Λšγ€€γ€€β˜…β‹†. ΰΏΰΏ”γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ . βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ . 
γ€€γ€€γ€€.   γ€€γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€*γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€Λš γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€        ΰ©ˆβœ§Λ³Β·Λ–βœΆ   βœ¦γ€€γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛš β˜…β‹†. ࿐࿔
γ€€γ€€γ€€.   γ€€γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€*γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€Λš γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€           βœ¦γ€€γ€€[/color][/center][/slide]
[/tabs]

1000004009-png.1568

CLAIM THE BURIAL I SEEK IN DREAMS​

text is for roleplaying which i am good at and am always striving to improve.
i am cool and talented and my characters are loved.
i am a better person than i was yesterday.
affirmations. adlib.
i am the sum of where gentle hands have molded me.
text looks better in lowercase, caps looks too big.
wah.
FLOWING RIVER CEMETARY

about
ooc notes ✦
tagging ✢
✧

Λšγ€€γ€€β˜…β‹†. ΰΏΰΏ”γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ . βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ .
γ€€γ€€γ€€.   γ€€γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€*γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€Λš γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ ΰ©ˆβœ§Λ³Β·Λ–βœΆ βœ¦γ€€γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛš β˜…β‹†. ࿐࿔
γ€€γ€€γ€€.   γ€€γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€*γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€Λš γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ βœ¦γ€€γ€€​

Code:
[box=70%][fleft]
[IMG width="130px"]https://tabbytales.net/attachments/1000004009-png.1568/[/IMG]
βœ¦γ€€Λš γ€€βœ§β€ˆΛšγ€€.Λšγ€€βœ¦  γ€€βœ¦[/fleft][slider height=300px][slide][FONT=stonehenge][left]CLAIM THE BURIAL I SEEK IN DREAMS[/left][/FONT]

[justify][font=timesnewroman]text
[/font][/justify][/slide]
[slide]
[CENTER][FONT=stonehenge]FLOWING RIVER CEMETARY[/FONT][/CENTER]

[justify][font=timesnewroman][URL='https://tabbytales.net/threads/up-and-down-lichentail.5981/'][COLOR=#6368A5]about[/COLOR][/URL]
speech hex code ✧ [COLOR=#6368A5]#6368A5[/COLOR]
ooc notes ✦
tagging ✢ [/font][/justify][/slide]
[slide]
[RIGHT][B]✧[/B][/RIGHT]

[CENTER][COLOR=#6368A5][justify] Λšγ€€γ€€β˜…β‹†. ΰΏΰΏ”γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ . βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ .  
γ€€γ€€γ€€.   γ€€γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€*γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€Λš γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€        ΰ©ˆβœ§Λ³Β·Λ–βœΆ   βœ¦γ€€γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛš β˜…β‹†. ࿐࿔ 
γ€€γ€€γ€€.   γ€€γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€*γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€Λš γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€           βœ¦γ€€γ€€[/justify][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[/slide]
[/slider][/box]

1000004009-png.1568

TEXT IS FOR ROLEPLAYING WHICH I AM GOOD AT AND AM ALWAYS STRIVING TO IMPROVE.
AFFIRMATIONS. ADLIB.
WAH.
  • about
    ooc notes ✦
    tagging ✢
  • Λšγ€€γ€€β˜…β‹†. ΰΏΰΏ”γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ . βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ .
    γ€€γ€€γ€€.   γ€€γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€*γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€Λš γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ βœ¦γ€€γ€€

Code:
[box=65%][justify][fright]
[IMG width="120px"]https://tabbytales.net/attachments/1000004009-png.1568/[/IMG]
βœ¦γ€€Λš γ€€βœ§β€ˆΛšγ€€.Λšγ€€βœ¦  γ€€βœ¦[/fright]TEXT IS FOR ROLEPLAYING WHICH I AM GOOD AT AND AM ALWAYS STRIVING TO IMPROVE.
AFFIRMATIONS. ADLIB.
WAH.
[fleft][tabs][slide=CLAIM THE BURIAL I SEEK IN DREAMS][/slide][slide=FLOWING RIVER CEMETARY][URL='https://tabbytales.net/threads/up-and-down-lichentail.5981/'][COLOR=#6368A5]about[/COLOR][/URL]
speech hex code ✧ [COLOR=#6368A5]#6368A5[/COLOR]
ooc notes ✦
tagging ✢ [/slide]
[slide=✧][CENTER][COLOR=#6368A5] Λšγ€€γ€€β˜…β‹†. ΰΏΰΏ”γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ . βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ .  
γ€€γ€€γ€€.   γ€€γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€*γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€Λš γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€           βœ¦γ€€γ€€[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[/slide]
[/tabs][/fleft]

Last edited: