vanilla & vandilism (Wolfs' Storage)

Marigoldkit ✧ he/him ✧ Kitten of Windclan ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam a blandit nisl. Nunc nec iaculis dui. Donec velit ante, elementum a sodales eu, efficitur ac urna. Curabitur non ante venenatis, mattis elit nec, vestibulum turpis. Suspendisse vitae convallis ex. Quisque non sem metus. Vestibulum aliquet mauris sit amet posuere vestibulum. Sed bibendum urna eget volutpat mollis.

"You were red and you liked me 'cause I was blue"
TEXT HERE
✦ ★ ✦

The chains that tie my heart
TEXT HERE

Last edited by a moderator:

Our world is full of all kinds of colors ✧
text here you silly goofball!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

837828dce76e7620bdb6ca249e0fe379.jpg
ab6be83e5842945c4a4177d98512812f.jpg
SMOLDER

TEXT "SPEECH

Black smoke and blue chimera with green eyes || Apprentice || tags

I'm the type of pony every pony, every pony should know ✧
text here you silly goofball!!!

Lilackit -- Lilacpaw -- Lilacbreath
Kitten of Windclan
— nicknames; Lily, Lilac, Bubs
— Cisgendered Feminine she/her (Enby Femme they/them)
— Heterosexual Heteromantic (Polyam Demisexual Sapphicromantic)
— Single
— Sounds like Larua Prepon
— Smells like dandelions and heather​

A longhaired silver tabby cat with white and blue eyes
— Lilackit stands at about 5 inches tall fully grown and is a skinny thing at 5lbs fully grown. She has a narrow shaped head and muzzle, coming to a point at her nose with round, large ears. Lilackit is a long haired cat across her whole body. She has a long plumming tail adorn with darker tabby stripes and her face fur is also very long. She has tufts of fur between her toes and growing off of her heels that always seem matted. Her coat is a rich silvery color adorn with blackened spots up her flanks and across her muzzle like freckles. White sits on all four paws as well as across her chest and face, making one side fully white. Lilackit also has round saucer-like, deep cerluean blue eyes with patches of green around the edges to give her patrial heterchromia.
any extra notes

PERSONALITY TYPE (HOGWARTS HOUSE, ALIGNMENT, ETC)
( + ) positive traits
( / ) neutral traits
( - ) negative traits
— Autsim spectrum, Bipolar 1 disorder​

Leafkit - Leafpaw - Leaf????
Kit of Riverclan
— Enby Masculine (AMAB)
— 3 months old (9/13/22) ;; ages at descretion
— they/them/it/its pronouns ;; demisexual polyromantic queer​

A black tabby with a white dash and blue eyes.
— Standing at a long 7 inches, Leafpaw weighs in at about 5lbs. They are very long with a long body, long limbs and tail with larger, rounded ears. They has a more square face with chubbier cheeks and has sleek, short-haired black tabby fur. A rich chocoalte brown coats their body with black stripes and they have river-blue eyes. They have a little white dash on their chest and has a puff of hair at the end of their tail, making it lion-like. Reference
Has Osteochondrodysplasia

Lawful Neutral, Ravenclaw, Erudite
( + ) Balanced, Organized, Patient, Mature
( / ) Obedient, Ordinary, Quiet, Reserved
( - ) Nihilistic, Obsessive, Paranoid, Petty
— Schizophrenia, Severe Anxiety​

Last edited: