May 17, 2024
speaking color is #BBE8EF

kitekit > kitepaw > KITECALL.
filler ➾ cis male, he/him. bisexual. † ☼
fillerfiller ➾ written by @DOFFERZ! 𖤓 ✟

WINDCLAN. moor runner, 9 moons old
GEN 1. npc x npc, no known siblings. mentor: tba
REQUEST for any relations, i am open!

FUR COLOR: light cream base with soft tabby stripes. white chest and half-face.
FUR TEXTURE: medium length, yet very short and coarse around his muzzle. soft and fluffy to the touch.
SKIN COLOR: tannish pink. nose, ears, paw pads, and skin.
EYES: light blue, you can almost see your reflection.
BUILD: average size, though just slightly on the larger side. has a lean, muscular build.
OTHER: long whiskers, thin and plumed tail.

ABOUT: highly religious, stubborn and hard-working, kindhearted and charismatic, honest, diligent, foolish and impulsive when frustrated, will speak out when something feels unjust.

RELIGIOUS: firm and devout believer of starclan. he is quick to turn to them should he feel worried or troubled, even if they do not directly acknowledge him in turn. his strength in his faith calls him to make the decisions that he believes to be just. to 'do right by starclan.' his piety may make him come off as a stickler at times however, finding little joy in doing things that he shouldn't. how boring.
STUBBORN: when he has his mind made up, kitecall can be quite stubborn and reluctant to change it. whether it's doing something or whether it's not doing something, he tends to stand firm in his beliefs. this may cause him to butt heads with people at times, indiscriminate of who they are or what their rank may be. sometimes this could be a positive trait, unwavering in the face of adversity... sometimes it may not.
JUST: kitecall sees himself to be an incredibly just person. he values the wellbeing of those around him, and aims to procure peace and happiness for those he loves. though do not mistake this as passiveness, for he will fight viciously in order to protect from harm and serve his clan, especially for those weaker than him who cannot do so themself. when it comes to civil matters, he aims to play fairly.
FOOLISH: his desire for justice may cause kitecall to make rash and foolish decisions at times. despite his belief of fairness, he is willing to confront those in authority and speak out for what he believes to be right or to go behind the back of his clanmates in order to do so. he may make foolish and rash decisions in the face of anger.
KINDHEARTED: despite the handful of negative traits that he may harbor, kitecall as a whole is a friendly and charming person. he plays fairly with others, and he feels like he gets along (purely opinionated, as he butts heads frequently and can be a bore at times. kitecall can be quite easy to grow frustrated with) with almost everybody in his clan.
HONEST: he is a very honest person and will typically always speak the truth, even if it involves him going behind the back of his superiors. kitecall believes that if the reason was just, that perhaps they could understand... better to ask for forgiveness than permission on serious matters. on a day to day basis however, he is very respectful and honest, and he sees himself to be somebody that can be trusted. others may see him as a snitch. it seems it depends on what side of the road you find yourself standing on.
DILIGENT: kitecall is an incredibly hard worker and he cares immensely for his family, friends, and clanmates alike. his diligence goes beyond the typical apprentice claims, and he takes great pride in serving windclan to the extent of his abilities. although he does long to have been assigned apprentice to a tunneler, he often goes out of his way to offer to help them... much to his dismay when he may find himself turned away. and so, kitecall shows a lot of effort elsewhere in the clan. should they need to gather supplies to help the medicine cat, rebuild and fortify a den, or even collect bile and treat fleas, he is eager to help out and lighten the load on others.

HISTORY: tba, nothing particularly crazy. kitecall dreamed of becoming one of the special few to serve windclan as a tunneler, and is frustrated and dejected to have been apprenticed as a moor runner.

OPEN TO; minor and minor nonviolent powerplay, unprovoked attack, minor injuries.
ASK FOR; maim, capture, major injuries.
CLOSED TO; major and major nonviolent powerplay, murder.
WHEN ATTACKING; please tag @kitecall. specifying your attack is extremely helpful.
WILL; start fights, end fights.
MAY; run away, kill.
WILL NOT; attack or kill without reason.

OPEN TO; any sort of interaction threads! friends, rivals, family... preferably the former developed through roleplay as it's easier for me. always feel free to dm me or contact me on discord (@doffloppa and/or dofferz) for plots!
CLOSED TO; romantic relationships. one-sided (your character) are ok!
;
image.png

credit to me, @DOFFERZ!

548c35b7-8f50-4172-879d-ee85324c343a.png

credit: here!

• KITEPAW he/him, moor-runner apprentice of windclan, 7.5 moons old
    average sized tomcat with light cream tabby markings. he has a white chest and half face. his fur is a medium length and he has large whiskers. his eyes are a light blue.
    ⭃ highly religious, stubborn and hard-working, kindhearted and charismatic, honest, diligent, foolish and impulsive when frustrated, will speak out when something feels unjust.
    open to minor and minor powerplay / / underline and tag when attacking ⇌ see his bio here
    penned by @DOFFERZ!doffloppa on discord, feel free to dm for plots. template credit to vayle.

Last edited:
Reactions: minivan

𖤓 ✟—- POSTING ACTIVITY!
hover for monthly posting goals and quotas.

𖤓 ✟—- OPEN THREADS!
bare ground: introduction thread for kitepaw. he cleans out a handful of the dens as assigned by his mentor, choosing to do more than requested.
i’ll take you anywhere: bilberrykit plays with a dead bird plucked from the fresh kill pile. kitepaw doesn’t approve with this and expresses his concerns.
death on my generation: frightkit wants to be made an apprentice already. she throws a tantrum to which kitepaw grows annoyed by. he reminds her that she wouldn’t become an apprentice if she didn’t act like one.
filthy fingers out of my pie: windclan’s camp is in desperate need of some cleaning after the wake of the fire. kitepaw helps out.
honey in the hair: kitepaw chases a rabbit. however, he slips and misses catching it by a hair. already frustrated that he can’t follow it into the tunnels like the tunnelers he wished he could be, he isn’t much comforted by celandinepaw appearing from them with said rabbit.
where were you when i was new: a sudden cry from periwinklebreeze announces that sunflowermask had left his nest and not returned.
state your name, state your case: slateheart, who had been missing, returns! he announces he had been captured by twolegs and was released by riverclan. although happy slateheart is home, kitepaw wonders if twolegs were responsible for the recent disappearances of spotpaw and sunflowermask.
moving up to higher ground: scorchstreak returns from a tunneling patrol and announces that a tunnel has collapsed and mouseflight was trapped inside of it. although there’s nothing that he as a moor-runner can do, kitepaw prays for a safe return.
we stay up all night: kitepaw stays up late alongside periwinklebreeze and stargaze. they wonder what starclan warriors do to pass the time up in the sky.
give life to a world: sunstar calls a meeting, announcing dimmingsun as lead warrior and rowankit and gravekit as apprentices.
so what do you need: billberrykit complains about being too hot. kitepaw and some others offer suggestions to help cool him off, but they don’t seem to understand billberrykit’s true woes.
none of you: sunstar’s time sunbathing suddenly turns into tales woven around the great lions of past.
set the scene: after a hunting patrol on riverclan’s territory goes wrong, dimmingsun and slateheart return with horrific news: bluepool is dead from riverclan paws. kitepaw is not present.
i am quiet: not long after bluepool and bluefrost’s failed hunts in riverclan and shadowclan respectively, sunstar gathers cats for a hunting patrol near horseplace. kitepaw sees no harm in asking to tag along.
borrowing grief: sunstar admits to stealing prey from riverclan and shadowclan, but throws the blame. he announces that gracklestep, bluepool, and cygnetstare are dead, and that the two former are at the murderous paws of riverclan. bickering ensues, and chilledstar attacks sunstar while lilacfur attacks wolfsong. starclan grows angry and the gathering comes to an end. kitepaw is not present.
vengeance cold beneath my teeth: while the cats are away at the gathering, granitepelt and the rest of dawnclan lead an attack against windclan’s camp while it’s supposed to be vulnerable.
strangest stranger: an odd cat by the name of ukalek waits for a passing patrol by the windclan border. it seems that he wants to join?
drinking in the lights: wrenkit seems to find a new hobby… big eating. although quite disgusted, kitepaw encourages the kit along his hobby…. within a healthy reason, of course.

𖤓 ✟—- PRIVATE THREADS!
i fell in love with a fantasy: kitepaw finds himself questioning the actions of windclan more than ever. eager to clear his mind, he sneaks out of camp without permission and takes a walk along the riverclan border. here he meets a new face: dizzypaw.

𖤓 ✟—- MISC. THREADS!
wait for me, oh i am here: character bio
windclan’s wildfire badge: badge request for the 2024 windclan wildfire event.
june ooc prompts: june 2024 ooc prompts.

• :

• KITEPAW he/him, moor-runner apprentice of windclan, 8 moons old
    average sized tomcat with light cream tabby markings. he has a white chest and half face. his fur is a medium length and he has large whiskers. his eyes are a light blue.
    ⭃ highly religious, stubborn and hard-working, kindhearted and charismatic, honest, diligent, foolish and impulsive when frustrated, will speak out when something feels unjust.
    open to minor and minor powerplay / / underline and tag when attacking ⇌ see his bio here
    penned by @DOFFERZ!doffloppa on discord, feel free to dm for plots. template credit to vayle.

Gehd0qH.png

Last edited:

wEnXCwe.png
KITECALL. ENTANGLED AT THE EDGE OF A CLIFF IN THE BERRIES AND BRAMBLES, SO SOUR YET SO SWEET. † ☼
𖤓 ✟ —— i am the incredible shrinking man, the longer i live the smaller i stand. i was the irrelevant, misplaced son. inconsequential, awkward and undone. too short for the wishing well, oh well, you can all just go to hell. and maybe today things will go my way ‘cause it all seems cruel when you're made to play the fool. why ask why, after all, we die. must seem like you're always wrong in a world where you don't belong.

i am the incredible melting man, becoming nothing as long as i can. i’ll be a puddle by the end of the day. wasn't much of a person anyway. too late for the dinner bell, oh well, you can all just go to hell, and maybe today things will go my way ‘cause it all seems cruel when you're made to play the fool. why ask why, after all, we die. must seem like you're always wrong in a world where you don't belong.

it’d be fine, i’d be having a ball. don't give me grief it could happen to you each and all, but i need relief. i hurt you 'cause my mind is mush. that’s my excuse. i’m the weirdo hiding in the bush and I'm on the loose. i’m a sloppy tiny angry man hurting all the people that I can.

i am the incredibly wasted man. thought i had a promise, thought there was a plan. i am the incredulous thinking fuck. i threw away my time and i’m out of luck.

(it was as if my body had ceased to exist. there was no hunger, no longer the terrible fear of shrinking.)

• TEXT HERE, DELETE IF NONE

• KITECALL he/him, moor-runner of windclan, 9 moons old
    open to minor and minor nonviolent powerplay / / underline and tag when attacking ⇌ see his bio here

Gehd0qH.png

wEnXCwe.png
KITECALL. ENTANGLED AT THE EDGE OF A CLIFF IN THE BERRIES AND BRAMBLES, SO SOUR YET SO SWEET. † ☼
𖤓 ✟ ——

open to minor and minor nonviolent powerplay / / underline and tag when attacking ⇌ see his bio here

Gehd0qH.png

wEnXCwe.png
KITECALL. YOU ARE AMBROSIA TO ME. I AM ENAMORED OF A THOUGHT UNTIL I ROT. † ☼
𖤓 ✟ —— i am the incredible shrinking man, the longer i live the smaller i stand. i was the irrelevant, misplaced son. inconsequential, awkward and undone. too short for the wishing well, oh well, you can all just go to hell. and maybe today things will go my way ‘cause it all seems cruel when you're made to play the fool. why ask why, after all, we die. must seem like you're always wrong in a world where you don't belong.

i am the incredible melting man, becoming nothing as long as i can. i’ll be a puddle by the end of the day. wasn't much of a person anyway. too late for the dinner bell, oh well, you can all just go to hell, and maybe today things will go my way ‘cause it all seems cruel when you're made to play the fool. why ask why, after all, we die. must seem like you're always wrong in a world where you don't belong.

it’d be fine, i’d be having a ball. don't give me grief it could happen to you each and all, but i need relief. i hurt you 'cause my mind is mush. that’s my excuse. i’m the weirdo hiding in the bush and I'm on the loose. i’m a sloppy tiny angry man hurting all the people that I can.

i am the incredibly wasted man. thought i had a promise, thought there was a plan. i am the incredulous thinking fuck. i threw away my time and i’m out of luck.

(it was as if my body had ceased to exist. there was no hunger, no longer the terrible fear of shrinking.)

Gehd0qH.png

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][FONT=tahoma][SIZE=3][COLOR=color]  [IMG width="30px"] https://i.imgur.com/wEnXCwe.png[/IMG]  ➾ [COLOR=#BBE8EF]KITECALL.[/COLOR] [SIZE=2] YOU ARE AMBROSIA TO ME. I AM ENAMORED OF A THOUGHT UNTIL I ROT. † ☼[/SIZE]
𖤓 ✟ —— 

[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=color][/color][/FONT][COLOR=color]
[HR=3][/HR]
[TABS]
[slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎   ‎‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎┌── ooc ]

[COLOR=color]
[/COLOR]
[/slide]
[slide=⋆⋅☼⋅⋆]
[QUOTE]
[IMG]http://ref[/IMG]
[/QUOTE]
[/slide]
[slide= info  ──┐‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎    ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎   ‎‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎][SIZE=5][URL='http://BIO'][COLOR=#BBE8EF][B][FONT=book antiqua]KITECALL[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/URL] [COLOR=#BBE8EF][I]✩[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=COLOR][I] he/him, moor-runner of windclan, 9 moons old[/I]
⭃[/COLOR] average sized tomcat with light cream tabby markings. he has a white chest and half face. his fur is a medium length and he has large whiskers. his eyes are a light blue.
[COLOR=#BBE8EF]⭃[/COLOR] open to minor and minor nonviolent powerplay / / [U]underline[/U] and tag when attacking ⇌ see his bio [URL='https://tabbytales.net/threads/wait-for-me-oh-i-am-here-⇌-kitepaw.14471/'][COLOR=#BBE8EF] here[/COLOR][/URL]
[COLOR=COLOR]⭃[/COLOR] penned by [URL='https://tabbytales.net/members/dofferz.2985/'][COLOR=#BBE8EF]@DOFFERZ![/COLOR][/URL] ⇌  [COLOR=#BBE8EF]doffloppa[/COLOR] on discord, feel free to dm for plots. template credit to [URL='https://tabbytales.net/members/vayle.773/'][COLOR=#BBE8EF]vayle[/COLOR][/URL].

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Gehd0qH.png[/img]
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/color][/justify][COLOR=color][/color][/box][COLOR=color][/color]

KITEPAW. AND HOW CAN WE WIN WHEN FOOLS CAN BE KINGS? † ☼
𖤓 ✟ —— TEXT

• KITEPAW he/him, moor-runner apprentice of windclan, 7.5 moons old

Gehd0qH.png

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=transparent]speaking color is #BBE8EF[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[box=65%]
[justify][FONT=tahoma][SIZE=3][COLOR=color]➾ [COLOR=#BBE8EF]KITEPAW.[/COLOR] [SIZE=2]AND HOW CAN WE WIN WHEN FOOLS CAN BE KINGS? † ☼[/SIZE]
𖤓 ✟ —— TEXT

[/SIZE][/FONT]
[HR=3][/HR]
[TABS]
[slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎   ‎‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎┌── ooc ]

[COLOR=color][/COLOR]
[/slide]
[slide=⋆⋅☼⋅⋆]
[QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/slide]
[slide= info  ──┐‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎    ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎   ‎‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎][SIZE=5][URL='http://BIO'][COLOR=#BBE8EF][B][FONT=book antiqua]KITEPAW[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/URL] [COLOR=#BBE8EF][I]✩[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=COLOR][I] he/him, moor-runner apprentice of windclan, 7.5 moons old[/I]
⭃[/COLOR] average sized tomcat with light cream tabby markings. he has a white chest and half face. his fur is a medium length and he has large whiskers. his eyes are a light blue.
[COLOR=#BBE8EF]⭃[/COLOR] open to minor and minor powerplay / / [U]underline[/U] and tag when attacking ⇌ see his bio [URL='http://link'][COLOR=#BBE8EF] here[/COLOR][/URL]
[COLOR=COLOR]⭃[/COLOR] penned by [URL='https://tabbytales.net/members/dofferz.2985/'][COLOR=#BBE8EF]@DOFFERZ![/COLOR][/URL] ⇌  [COLOR=#BBE8EF]doffloppa[/COLOR] on discord, feel free to dm for plots. template credit to [URL='https://tabbytales.net/members/vayle.773/'][COLOR=#BBE8EF]vayle[/COLOR][/URL].

[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/justify][/box]

wEnXCwe.png
KITEPAW. HOW CAN WE WIN WHEN FOOLS CAN BE KINGS? † ☼

• KITEPAW he/him, moor-runner apprentice of windclan, 8 moons old

Gehd0qH.png

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][FONT=tahoma][SIZE=3][COLOR=color]  [IMG width="30px"] https://i.imgur.com/wEnXCwe.png[/IMG]  ➾ [COLOR=#BBE8EF]KITEPAW.[/COLOR] [SIZE=2]HOW CAN WE WIN WHEN FOOLS CAN BE KINGS? † ☼[/SIZE]
𖤓 ✟ —— 

[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=color][/color][/FONT][COLOR=color]
[HR=3][/HR]
[TABS]

[COLOR=color]
[/COLOR]
[/slide]
[slide=⋆⋅☼⋅⋆]
[QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/slide]
[slide= info  ──┐‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎    ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎   ‎‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎][SIZE=5][URL='http://BIO'][COLOR=#BBE8EF][B][FONT=book antiqua]KITEPAW[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/URL] [COLOR=#BBE8EF][I]✩[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=COLOR][I] he/him, moor-runner apprentice of windclan, 8 moons old[/I]
[COLOR=#BBE8EF]⭃[/COLOR] open to minor and minor nonviolent powerplay / / [U]underline[/U] and tag when attacking ⇌ see his bio [URL='https://tabbytales.net/threads/wait-for-me-oh-i-am-here-⇌-kitepaw.14471/'][COLOR=#BBE8EF] here[/COLOR][/URL]

[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/color][/justify][COLOR=color][/color][/box][COLOR=color][/color]

Last edited: