WALKING WITH THE WIND [♦︎♢♦︎] AUGUST GATHERING

IMG_0966.png

SOOTSTAR
Sootstar can’t believe the other leaders defense of SkyClan. How else would this mysterious illness have occured if not brought in by the now-dead kittypet?

It’s difficult to keep up in the change of conversation, from ShadowClan and ThunderClan’s news (part of which sounded familiar, thanks to Granitepelt) and the dicussion of the illness. Cicadastar spits venom at her in a demand to learn how to control her own warriors, she meets him with a hardened gaze. ”My warriors only yowl in outrage because I let them. They’d fall silent with a lash of my tail” She cannot blame them neither.

RiverClan has conned the disease yellowcough and Cicadastar proposes kits, queens and elders to be fed first, "Agreed."
She meows, though internally she was indifferent. It was difficult to think about new laws when her clan sat below becoming infected with the now named yellowcough.

She looks to Howlingstar eager for the swirled-striped leader to agree so she could dismiss herself.

//had to edit but she is promptly leaving upon howlingstars agreement :)
IMG_0583.gif

Last edited:
DON'T YOU GIVE ME UP, PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP

chilledstar just doesn't care enough to tell sootstar how they think her clan is just as foolish as she is. that's the only reason one could follow someone so frustrating so easily. loyalty meant everything, but with a leader like that, it was a miracle anyone stayed. with a snort, they stand to their paws, shaking out their pelt followed by a lazy yawn.

"sounds like a good idea..."

they muttered. they didn't want to be at this damned gathering, so the sooner this got done, the better.

//edit, jk LOL

Last edited:
Yellowcough, this mysterious illness has been dubbed. Somehow, giving it a name makes it seem less frightening. She nods slowly, absorbing the new information. She glances once more to Berryheart in the crowd, ears twitching. Cicadastar then goes on to suggest something. That all kits, queens, and elders should eat before anyone else. The oldest leader sits in silence as the others mew their agreement. Her own eyes shine with intrigue. "Are you suggesting this be a new law in the Warrior Code, then?" She asks, tail swishing. "If so, I agree with this addition. Our third code to live by."

Their vulnerable must always come first. Whether it be their kits who will be the future of the clan, the queens who look after them, or the elders that have already served their clan...they should be put first. Apprentices and warriors can wait; they have the strength to do so.