camp WATCHFUL EYES -- guarding the camp

08_04_quill-1.png

DARK BLUE, DARK BLUE, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ALONE IN A CROWDED ROOM?

He didn't so much as twitch an ear at the sound of pawsteps following him out, having expected another cat to stand guard beside him. He hadn't expected that cat to be Mallowlark, though. Mismatched eyes snapped toward the white tomcat and his tooth-bared smile, his own lips wilting into a frown at the sight of him. The entire thing was because of him and those other Windclan exiles they'd taken in. For a long while the tabby hadn't known where he stood when it came to taking in the moor rats leftovers, but things had been violently tipping out of their favor as of late.

"Your a big cat, Mallowlark, and we all know you have teeth." the chimera all but growled at the older cat. "If Windclan makes it to our camp and you don't use them tonight, I'll send you back to Dawnglare in pieces myself, understood?"

It was a pretty clear threat- no holding back just because the other tom had once been a windclanner. If those foxhearted hill dwellers broke through their defense and made it to where the two of them stood now, Quillstrike expected to see blood. And if it wasn't Windclans, he'd take it from the exile beside him for failing to show just where their loyaltys lay.

OOC- interacting with @MALLOWLARK , all ic opinons i swear, i love this man!!!!

skyclan - male - 16 months (Feb 17th) - bisexual - homoromantic - a very tall, dark chimera tomcat with mismatched eyes and several scars. has bluejay feathers woven like spikes along his spine and neck.

QUILLSTRIKE-1.png