we all still die [ VENOMTHROAT ] what will you leave behind?

Kitty-Kat-

drinking lemonade and playing with my hair
Jun 7, 2022
VENOMTHROAT
the friends I've had to bury they keep me up at night

venomthroat | formerly known as venom
named 'venom' for their inky black fur; 'throat' for the scars they received in the great battle

31 months | ages realtime on the 1rst

nonbinary [amab] | they/them

single | romantic orientation | sexual orientation | polyamorous
crushing on: n/a
in a relationship with: n/a

windclan | warrior
mentoring: n/a

solid black shorthair with dark green eyes | ref.
scars & injuries: deep bitemark across throat
accessories: n/a
vibes:

cold | selfish | lazy | logical | cunning
the embodiment of work smarter not harder, venomthroat is a rather lazy, lackadaisical, and apathetic feline - watching coldly and calmly from the sidelines as though a bystander to the world around them. brutal, efficient, and hard working, it is impossible to deny their skill set - a fierce warrior and asset for windclan, following orders they are given like a loyal dog. lacking social skills, they often miss the subtleties and intricacies of polite conversation, or come across as abrasive and rude. they view anyone younger than them as a child unless they have proven their skills without a doubt, and they dislike kits due to not knowing how to deal with them - often resulting in scolding's by queens for making their little ones cry. despite their oddities, they are a very social creature - disliking being left to their own devices, even if it means putting up with idle conversation or children.

npc x npc | gen 01
sibling to: tigerfrost, sparrowfang

physically medium | mentally hard
strengths: fighting, hunting, following orders, stealth, ambush
weaknesses: lacks stamina, swimming, climbing
will: start/end fights, attack kits/elders
wont: run
might: kill, maim

attack in bold black
         🐾        

Last edited:
IMPORTANT THREADS
said I couldn't love someone 'cause I might break

intro | link
venomthroat lazes about, musing on their life
hawk | link
a hawk attack leaves venomthroat startled, especially by how worried they were about cottonpaws saftey
training | link
cottonpaw buys venomthroats forgiveness with prey, and they offer to teach her a bit about fighting - just in case
taking sides | link
when an argument breaks out within camp between milkpaw and his mentor, venomthroat takes the apprentices side - disagreeing with sootstars ruling on the matter
death of a brother | link
tigerfrosts sudden death catches everyone off guard, none more so than venomthroat, who mourns their brothers passing
acting strange | link
venomthroats grief begins to impact their actions and life
death | link
after an encounter with a rabid fox, venomthroat succumbs to their wounds, though they manage to take the fox down with them when they fall into the gorge

Last edited:
PLAYLIST
if you're gonna die, not by mistake

wolf by first aid kit| link
there was no sound there was only me and my disgrace
ilomilo by billie eilish | link
where did you go? I should know, but it's cold and I don't wanna be lonely so show me the way home
bury a friend by billie eilish | link
am I satisfactory? today, I'm thinkin' about the things that are deadly
bellyache by billie eilish | link
my v is for vendetta, thought that I'd feel better but now I got a bellyache
therefore i am by billie eilish | link
we are not the same with or without, don't talk 'bout me like how you might know how I feel
everything black by unlike pluto | link
you and me do bad things in the night time
everything moves by bronze radio return | link
I, wonder why, we rely, on the sure thing - it's too damn comforting
broken crown by mumford and sons | link
stifled the choice and the air in my lungs, better not to breathe than to breathe a lie
thistle and weeds by mumford and sons| link
alone in the wind and the rain you left me, it's getting dark darling, too dark to see and I'm on my knees
willow tree march by the paper kites| link
we all still die - what will you leave behind?

Last edited:
SO MANY WAYS TO SEE THE SUNRISE
venomthroat| 31 months | nonbinary | they/them | starclan warrior
Text goes here and then some "Speech here," and don't forget to emphasize a few words like this.

Code:
[box=50%][font=georgia][center][size=20px][glow=#222222][color=#000000]SO MANY WAYS TO SEE THE SUNRISE[/color][/glow][/size]
[size=14px]venomthroat| [abbr=died to a rabid fox at 25 posts]31 months[/abbr] | nonbinary | they/them | starclan warrior [/size][hr][/hr][justify][color=white][size=12px] Text goes here and then some [b]"Speech here,"[/b] and don't [i]forget[/i] to [i]emphasize[/i] a few words like this.

[/size][/color][/justify][/center][/font][/box]