camp wonderland // kitclan gathering

violetkit

: ̗̀➛ lilith
Feb 16, 2024
Ugh, the nursery was soooooo boring to have to SIT in all day. Like, seriously, her Dad only sometimes visited, and Violetkit wasn't allowed out when it was "too cold" apparently, but Violetkit was very confident that her fur was capable of keeping her nice and toasty warm. Waspkit and Cricketkit were cool and all, she did love her siblings, but Violetkit felt a horrible sting of jealousy watching the other kits get to bounce out of the nursery and tumble after their peers. Violetkit didn't understand that it was because of a disparity in their age, that she just wasn't as developed yet to be left as unattended. All Violetkit really knew was watching the other kits have more fun than her and THAT was NOT fun! Once she had finally been given clearance to leave, after Violetkit was finally able to pull herself away from the impossible to fight urge to pin down resting warrior's tails with her teeth and claws, the little dark molly was in the middle of camp, scraping her paws through the snow to form a truly terrible circle. There was no stone to stand on, and the Tallrock was way too tall to even attempt to climb up. So Violetkit had to scribble an approximation of a Tallrock into the snow to stand on. Sunset eyes flick over to a crowd of kits nearby, straightening herself to stand as tall as she could.

"We're having a gathering!" Violetkit announces loudly, puffing out her chest. "Stand in here if you wanna be a leader," she commands, holding her head high. "My name is Violetstar, and I'm the Leader of BreezeClan! My deputy is um... uh..." Oh, shoot. She didn't know. Did she have to have one? Sunstar didn't! "... Frightheart!" She finally settles. Besides, who would take over BreezeClan when Violetki- erm, Violetstar was too lazy to play? "And my medicine cat is... Sheepbounce! BreezeClan had a kind leaf-bare, with a nursery full of kits!! And - and and we even discovered new prey!! It has SIX LEGS, and can fly! It feeds the whole Clan for a day if we can catch it." This is, of course, why BreezeClan was the best. Her eyes shift to find Sheepkit, chest puffed out. "Sheepbounce, who do you name as your medicine cat apprentice? Let the other Clans know too!"
  • tagging the characters she mentioned by name <3 @sheepkit @Frightkit
  • no ref yet :(
    violetkit

she / her, 2 moon old kit of windclan
    a tiny black molly speckled with red and white with sundown eyes
    snakehiss x berrysnap, sister of rosekit, waspkit, and the estranged privetkit
    full length biography
    penned by izanami / @nullmoons

𓆝 . ° ✦ Grasskit looked up from his little ladybug friend at the sound of Violetkit's voice. He whined as the bug made it's hasty escape in his momentary lapse in attention. Why'd it have to go? Though Violetkit's words registered and he didn't really care about the ladybug anymore. He stumbled over to the small group forming, eyes bright and tail up. Give him a break, he's short.

"I wanna be medicine cat!" he chimed in, "I'm, uh, Grassleaf!"

° .  . ° 
  • ooc:
  • 53fac3ddf1437ce63593b72ee6ae2086.jpg
    NAME — HE/HIM ・ 1 MOONS ・ KIT & WINDCLAN ・ PENNED BY TWITCHTAIL
    Small fawn tabby with pale green eyes.
    "speak" thoughts action
    — peaceful, healing, and minor injury powerplay allowed

*+:。.。 Frightkit blinked in surprise when her name - or something adjacent to it - was suddenly announced. Frightheart? Her monster name? Alright, why not! Bounding over to her new leader, Frightkit would sit happily at the edge of the 'leader's circle' like a good deputy should. "We already HAVE a medicine cat, Grasskit " Frightkit giggles, reaching over to catch her sibling in a side-hug, "Oh but what if you're Sheepbounce's apprentice? Oh! Violetstar! Violetstar! You should do Grasspaw's full medicine cat ceremony! " she likes this game! Frightheart, Grassleaf, Sheepbounce and Violetstar - they're making for a great clan already! "Also since me and Spotkit are mates, I want to be a queen too! But I wanna be a queen who's out of the nursery, so I can still do my deputy buisness " Tapping her chin, she looks around at the crowd, before pointing to a random kit and shouting, "You're my and Spotkit's kit! I'm your mommy and it's time for you to be apprenticed! C'mere! "
lowering herself into a crouch, she tries to pounce on this hapless child, her goal being either to chase them into submission or simply pin them down so she can clumsily groom their ears like she's seen other queens do for their children.. Oh yeah, Frightheart is a great deputy AND great mom!

• " Speech "
    GENERAL:
    Frightkit
    DFAB— She/Her — Unsure
    2 moons — Ages 1 moon every month real-time
    Windclan Kit
    Sister to Deathkit, Witherkit, Grasskit, Whitekit and Midnightkit

COMBAT:
    Physically very easy | mentally very easy
    Attack in bold #1b1e21
    injuries: None
[/u]​

Reactions: Grasspaw

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ "You can be my medicine cat, Grasskit," Ferretkit offered, approaching the gathering later than the others. With a high-held chin, the molly took her spot next to Violetstar on the 'tallrock' made in the snow. "I'm Ferretstar! Of.. FierceClan." It was a cool name, strong and powerful, just like her.

What did FierceClan do this moon? Ferretstar's olive eyes scanned the group of kittens - er, warriors, looking for cats of her own Clan. Frightheart and Sheepbounce and Spotkit were already with Violetstar, so who was with her? She opened her mouth briefly to call on a random kit, but not before that same kit was tackled by Frightheart, exclaiming that it was her kit. Ferretstar's whiskers twitched. Gross.

Finally, after a moment of thought with pursed lips, she spoke up. "We already found that prey," she stated matter-of-factly towards Violetstar. "All of our kits became warriors already. And also, I decided I don't need a deputy! I'm strong enough to lead without one." Just like Sunstar, she thought. Her expression remained prideful and confident, though she kept her ears out for any objections. The younger kits were always raining on her parade.

• chibi-base1.png
    FERRETKIT she/her, kit of windclan, 3 moons.
    a long-furred chocolate tabby/fawn chimera with low white
    sister to GORSEKIT
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by ixora@.ixora on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Reactions: Grasspaw
Charcoal ears twitch toward the scene he is currently witnessing, he just emerged from the nursery hearing the racket of kittens near. He lets out a sleepy yawn, as he listens to Violetkit announce a gathering. He lashes his tail as he listens to the little molly declare Breezeclan's deputy Frightheart and the medicine cat.. HIM?? Sheepki- er Sheepbounce toddles over to the gathering kittens, pushing his way to the drawn out circle Violetstar made. The black smoke bounces on his toes as he made it next to Frightk- erm.. Frightheart! next to the 'leader's circle', he plops himself down next to the little molly grinning. "I, Sheepbounce deee-cla-res," He smacks his lips together as he slowly speaks out the words. "Cricketkit! as my medicine cat apprentice!" He firmly nods his head at the perfect choice of 2nd in command medicine cat.

He thumps his inky tail in the ground, as he looks over at Ferretkit annouce her own clan. Fierceclan? whaa. Sheepbounce blinks at his denmate state that her clan founded the super, awesome and cool prey already!? "Heyyy, that's not fair.." He mumbles under his breath, pouting. Before turning his head to catch Frighkitheart pounce on a random kit declaring them to be her and Spotkit's kit. Anywhoooo, He turns his head to Violetstar meowing out a, "Sheepbounce, reporting for.. uhh duty!" thought medicine cat sounds soooo exhausting. Wolfsong and Cottonpaw was running around everywhere when they were in the medicine den.

•  
  • no ref yet </3
  • ( NO WAY ! ) SHEEPKIT : kitten of windclan
    ✦ cismale ; HE / HIM ; currently 3 moons
    ✦ undecided / single / not actively looking / open to puppy-crushes
    ✦ a longhaired black smoke with high white & blue eyes
    action , thoughts , "Speech, f8ede3"
    ✦ smells of early morning dew & windblown heather

- tags / @ on discord for plots
    - penned by calzone

• nothing here begone!

Other kits quickly flock to her call, and her ego preens in the attention. They spill in around her, her pinprick pupils blowing wide in excitement as she's lavished at the head of the game. Violetstar smirks, little ears forward to listen to the equally as enthused Frightheart. She bobs her head quickly up and down in a nod, practically bouncing on her toes. This was fun! "Of course queens can be deputies!" What a silly thing to say, really. Wouldn't you want kits to show off how cool you were to? Frightheart could boss cats around from inside the nursery! Frightheart grapples onto another kit and wraps them up swiftly into BreezeClan - good, they were supposed to be the strongest. Wait - wait, FIERCECLAN? A little growl rolls from VIoletstar's throat.

Ferretkit pushes her way up next to Violetstar and declares herself Ferretstar. Violetstar's fur bristles thick as Ferretstar announces they've already found that prey. "Hey!" Violetstar snaps, whipping on her toes toward the other girl. "That's not fair!" She loudly announces what Sheepbounce had lightly fussed. Violetstar puffs her chest out, plopping into a seat with her nose pointed toward the clouds. Sheepbounce, reporting for duty! YES! That was PERFECT! Violetstar looks toward Ferretstar and sticks her tongue out. "Yeah, well, my Clan's full of Lead Warriors because they're ALL too strong to just be normal warriors. AND, and," Violetstar looks toward Sheepbounce, giving him a big smile. "Sheepbounce trained Grassleaf for you! FierceClan can't even have their own medicine cat!"

At the mention of no Deputy, Violetstar loudly huffs her disappointment. BOOOORIIIING. Violetstar could, like, totally beat up Ferretstar and take over FIerceClan with no one to protect it when Ferretkit was asleep.

"Yeah. Well. BreezeClan declares war on FierceClan!" HAH! What about THAT, FERRETSTAR?
  • no ref yet :(
    violetkit

she / her, 2 moon old kit of windclan
    a tiny black molly speckled with red and white with sundown eyes
    snakehiss x berrysnap, sister of rosekit, waspkit, and the estranged privetkit
    full length biography
    penned by izanami / @nullmoons

• Haha
Reactions: ixora
𓆝 . ° ✦ Grasskit- er, leaf, flattened his ears to his head. He didn't know how much he liked this game anymore. Everyone seemed like they were fighting. He didn't want fighting. Maybe he could lighten the mood? The bickering was getting under his skin and he said the first thing that came to mind.

"What if we both do war on uh, bugs!" It wasn't very good but maybe it'd stop the arguing.

° .  . ° 
  • ooc:
  • 53fac3ddf1437ce63593b72ee6ae2086.jpg
    NAME — HE/HIM ・ 1 MOONS ・ KIT & WINDCLAN ・ PENNED BY TWITCHTAIL
    Small fawn tabby with pale green eyes.
    "speak" thoughts action
    — peaceful, healing, and minor injury powerplay allowed

Heronkit doesn’t immediately join in on the commotion, since he’s not that great around groups. Talking to his siblings is easy enough since it’s not like he can escape them, but there’s so many other kits in the nursery too! He almost can’t keep track. But having fun with them is the only form of enrichment he really gets, so eventually he makes his way into the chiller air.

All he really picks up is that everyone is trying to declare themselves leaders, and explain how their clan is the best. Or something like that. Grasskit tries to keep the peace before things get out of hand, so of course Heronkit decides to side with him. “Grassleaf and me, Heron…feather? Heronfeather, will help fight off the large ant… colony! There’s so many of them, so we all gotta fight together!” Ants are basically just a small army anyways, fighting large ones would be super epic! At least he thinks so.​