wren's kitty comms [ v2 ] / closed

Nov 28, 2022
  • Whoah. It's nearly July, which means I have a little bit of time for commissions! If you're in the market for a new character, feel free to check out my premade designs folder on toyhouse to see if anything there catches your eye.

CONTACT: Please reach out to me via discord! My user is mercibun, and i can be found on all the tabbytales discords. After accepting a form, I will dm you there so that we can chat about commission details. I will provide updates for a finalised sketch, lineart, flat colours & shading if applicable.

TURNAROUND: Is entirely dependant on my schedule and muse. when discussing the vision, i will disclose what i believe the turnaround will be. feel free to check in once a week if you haven't heard from me about progress on your commission.

CREDITING: toyhouse / twitter / tumblr — I expect to be credited appropriately for the piece. If you aren't sure what account to tag on a certain platform, please ask! Pieces commissioned from me may be used as examples of my work, such as on my commissions sheet, or posted on my social media accounts. Please inform me if you want your piece excluded from this, or if you'd like to be tagged as the character's owner!

PLEASE NOTE
    • PRICES ARE IN AUD. I currently request payment at the end of my process, where I will send a watermarked image for final approval.
    • My art MAY NOT be used for AI content generation or for NFTs. I am explicitly against the use of both.
    • I will allow two revisions of the sketch before I charge extra ($10 per redo)! Don't be afraid to send me vibes for pose or tell me if your mental image is different.
    • "Flats" includes one layer of shading/lighting for free. See examples for more info.
    • I may bump up the quality of the commission at no extra cost depending on my muse for it. Sometimes I just get possessed.

ADD-ONS (please see the following tabs for base prices)
    • Complex design — $5 flat rate
    • Extra character / interaction — $ half the price again (eg two characters in a tidy sketch bust would be $60)
    • Background — $10-25 depending on complexity. Basic background elements like the sky are free.

• PRICES
    tidy sketch + colour — 40
    84206690_19HgL9AbWK2kaKd.png
    84207659_cGB37UiyA6ax0TC.png

lined + flats — 45
    84206760_HIys4d1zCD4OAf7.png
    70291651_9qg0JXVxURaLZSG.png
    84193436_mpJ5sSvKOYvJmgy.png

painted — 50
    84206350_cTqbtTTTO8juCKd.png
    84206454_WUE0o97TPfTaBCI.png
    84206418_BJv2TgyjpoTcU3X.png

• PRICES
    tidy sketch + colour — 50
    x3I7Bfv.png

lined + flats — 65
    73441429_SOjx3KhTdiPSyso.png
    84206673_Hc8durS294rR2ZY.png
    68631653_odx26YkIbkxbFvX.png

painted — 80
    79527857_EHpqE5qIBF95tOn.png
    GkHqQ8k.png

• SLOTS [3 / 3 filled]
    ― parsleykit bust for raven
    ― ghostkit bust for jade
    ― florakite fullbody for ken

PING LIST (dm me on discord to be added)

Code:
    [b]― comm type:[/b] 
    [b]― where to contact:[/b]

[b]― character name:[/b]
    [b]― references:[/b] (written is great if you don't have visual!)
    [b]― tags:[/b] (or a written sort of personality / vibe!)
    [b]― pose/expression:[/b]
    [b]― anything else I should know?:[/b]

Last edited:
hiii wren...... ♡

― comm type: painted headshot
― where to contact: discord @raenya

― character name: Cottonpaw
― references: her toyhouse! + i can send a more updated ref in dms :3
― tags: click!
― pose/expression: she's very spritely & positive so something erring on that vibe would be nice!!
― anything else I should know?: i'll lyk in dms >:)

Reactions: mercibun
― comm type: painted headshot
― where to contact: @planetarygirl on discord

― character name: pinegrumble
― references:
visual 1, visual 2, visual 3
⭒ has fur on his muzzle that resembles a bushy beard
⭒'gunmetal' blue eyes
⭒ black stripes, black nose, black ears ... has a bit of gray in his fur from age
⭒ low white is scattered in his long, windswept pelt
⭒ broad shoulders, squarish and/or angular facial structure
⭒ if you need any more details lmk :D!
― tags:
loyalist, bloodthirsty, overprotective. considers the safety of others above his own, risking his life blindly in order to save those who had taken him in and protected his life. being a leading-figure courses through his veins, determined & confident in his decisions on the fly. does what is best for thunderclan even if others may consider it unruly, overboard and/or for selfish gain. usually level-headed and mild-mannered, respectful & cunning in his words and tone of voice. being smart and stubborn enhances his leadership skills, often making decisions for others when he deems it necessary but will back down if told otherwise. dedicated father, good with kits.
― pose/expression: whatever you think fits best with his appearance + personality !! he usually looks pretty serious and grumpy though
― anything else I should know?: rick grimes inspired character so he has a very similar vibe to him if that helps at all :3!​

― comm type: painted headshot with an extra character
― where to contact: ken_Unot on disc

― character name: Kite and Florabreeze
― references: Florabreeze ref!, Kite ref
― tags: Florabreeze's tags
- kite has very deadpan features and doesn't show very many emotions, but their eyes show much of what they're feeling! this can kind of make kite appear eerie and disconnected. when happy, kite only really half-smiles. they are on the smaller size.​
― pose/expression: Positive vibes with Kite kind of nuzzling into Florabreeze's cheek. Kite is very small compared to Florabreeze so it would be fun to show their size difference! I could send some ideas for their pose over disc!
― anything else I should know?: I do not have an updated ref for Kite but the lighter colored marks over their eyes are supposed to be more defined like "claw marks."