YOU AND ME WONT BE ALONE ✦ SHADOWCLAN HOPE LITTER

this is eezy's fault

c4uc27G.png

"YOU ARE THE DAWN OF A NEW DAY THAT'S WAKING,
A MASTERPIECE STILL IN THE MAKING"

HONEYKIT — HONEYTUFT / alternatives
☆ afab — she/her pronouns initially. likely to expand into others as she grows.
☆ 02 moons / ages realistically on the 1st
☆ posting goal — 5 posts a month

APPEARANCE / "a ginger-splashed tabby with odd eyes."
☆ it seems that the wishes of the parents-to-be have manifested in the pelt of their daughter. honeykit's wavy pelt is of thick black stripes on an oaken base, splattered by dappled patches of ginger. very cute white paws, a feathery tail, and a star marking on her head; a blessing, surely, of a brighter future for shadowclan. the only hint of her sire is in her left eye, river-ice where her right is sunlit. she is skinny for her age due to shadowclan's leafbare (though possibly not, fortune depending), and her stature remains small well into adulthood.

PERSONALITY
☆ honeykit is, at first, a simple creature. urged by her parents' hopes for the future but unsure of herself because of their careful guidance. a lover at heart. persevering, sisterly, warm. a chronic overworker; if she is working herself to the bone to help others, is it not a moral failing to ask for help herself?

PLOTS

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: eezy
tracking! the name mercykit has had me in a chokehold ever since i saw it on the naming list!

MERCYKIT

GENERAL INFORMATION ————・゚✧
✧ mercykit, given by their parents - a wish and a hope for a better future
✧ afab, equally utilizes feminine and neutral pronouns (she/they)
✧ 2 moons, ageing every 31st
✧ kitten of shadowclan
✧ created 10/31/24 at 2 moons old

・゚✧ ———— RELATIONSHIPS
✧ flintwish x ashenfall
✧ sibling: promisekit
✧ friends: n/a
✧ dislikes: n/a
✧ relationship status: single
✧ unknown sexuality, no current feelings on romance; to be explored icly as they age

APPEARANCE ————・゚✧
✧ at first glance one may think they have seen a ghost of the past, a haunting specter who shares the same blood as flintwish. with her pale face and lanky figure, mercy resembles their aunt, ghostmask, in near mirror image. inky black paints itself upon the upper half of mercy's lithe body, covering her front legs, chest, and head… save for the purest white that encapsulates her gentle rounded face. large, tufted, slightly rounded ears draw plenty of attention to their countenance should the stark contrast fail to do so. situated amidst the ivory visage are a pair of vibrant mismatched eyes - the very same her dam and sire possess. rich amber encircles her left iris while glacial blue encircles the right iris. the lower half of her body is that same unblemished white as their face, covering her middle, hips, hind legs, and most of her tail. the point of meeting at her midsection, unlike the scalloped pattern of their aunt, is speckled and swirled as if the two hues collided. their fur shares the same wavy laperm fur of their sire, soft and feathery. her bottlebrush tail ends in a tuft of black fur, helping to differentiate her from her ghostly relative. mercy has a relatively small frame, wedge shaped head, and proportional tail, though their legs and body are on the lengthier side which causes her to look a bit awkward during childhood and adolescence.
✧ CURRENT INJURIES / ILLNESSES: n/a
✧ TOYHOUSE LINK? REF IMAGE? : tbd

・゚✧ ———— PERSONALITY
( + ) compassionate, kind, friendly
( / ) forgiving, sensitive
( - ) insecure, easily stressed
✧ mercy is thrust into a world where she embodies strife and sorrow in her appearance alone. they have no choice in their appearance but she has every choice in how she approaches her family and clanmates. mercy is a figure of purity and innocence; she is bell-like laughter and glittering smiles. they are easy to give and receive affection, whether physical or emotional. she is quick to apologize, even if they were never the one at fault. they do not wish to see anyone upset or in pain - she will do all in their power to soothe someone they love… even if it in turn causes herself emotional distress. every interaction she has must be carefully planned and acted out lest she make a mistake and paint themself in a poor light. mercy will do all she can to earn the name she was blessed with. they will ensure their parents' wishes and hopes come to fruition… one way or another.
✧ hobbies: n/a

INTERACTION ————・゚✧
✧ will run; will not start a fight; will likely not finish fights; will kill if absolutely necessary to their survival but hopefully they will never have to
✧ peaceful powerplay is absolutely allowed
✧ ❝ speech
✧ penned by kerms

WIP

• Love
Reactions: eezy
awggggh little baby guy!
If chosen, please feel free to name her! I am happy with anything :D

3c6f4w.png

╰┈➤ ❝ 𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙻 & 𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿𝚂 ❞
━ TBDKIT / FEMALE & SHE/HER / BABY
aging rate / birthdate / creation date
━ FLINTWISH X ASHENFALL / LITTERMATES
extended family / adopted family
━ INSPIRATIONS / MOTIFS / AESTHETICS / ETC...
put links here like playlists or pinterest boards

╰┈➤ ❝ 𝙿𝙷𝚈𝚂𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙻 ❞
━ SUMMARY,
baby :3
━ APPEARANCE NOTES
physical disabilities : Hyper mobility
━ Her joints have an unusually high range of movement and can be forced out of their sockets by her muscles if she's not careful. Exercise and mindfulness can help :)
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙻 ❞

━ TBDKit is a prank loving, chaotically neutral molly with a head full of snarks. She is self assured, and loving to those she calls friends but only protective of those she calls family. She sees the world as a adventure, and she's sure she has the map.

TBDKit hardly ever seems to take anything seriously and has a morbid love of ghost stories and other dead things.. Starting as a kit and continuing to adulthood, she is interested in dead things, wanting to understand what makes them 'alive' and what makes them 'dead'. She seems to enjoy sneaking into the medicine cat den and asking the most annoying questions she can think of. She hardly, if ever, steps up to the position of delegator without reason, a shame because her silver tongue could really be of help if she did.

TBDKit is a cat motivated by her need to understand the world and others around her - and control it where she can for the betterment of her siblings and family. She will gradually come to understand lying and trickery in late kithood, but will become interested in medicine later on.

While she is confident and seems like she does not care what others think of her, TBDkit is very aware of how psychically weak she is. What starts as 'being a late bloomer' will spiral into consent shaking paws, weak limbs, and the propensity to dislocate limbs seemingly on a whim. Seemingly held together by strings, TBDkit will develop hypermobility, which can be helped with exercise and muscle growth but this won't make the issue go away.

-Loves!! flower crowns!!
-lots of stupid pranks and dad jokes
-kinda floats around
-likes making friends
-ambitious
-lowkey asshole
-believes in justice
-has a hard time emoting
mental disabilities if any
━ anymore notes you want

╰┈➤ ❝ 𝙿𝙻𝙾𝚃𝚂 ❞
━ lowkey I really want to do kit -> elder with a character and I think she would be a good canidate 👀
━ ALSO she would def be nosey and find out shit about other cats/kits and question them head on. I can see her curious nature being the unintentional start to SO MANY FIGHTS.
━ I don't know if she'll be a meddie cat despite her liking medicine, but i'd like to explore that section of her personality. herbs are something i've been interested in and I think could lead to a lot of interesting plots...
━ I will prolly avoid to much self-hate with the hyper mobility thing. Going through alot of that irl rn with myself, but I thought i'd share that lil tidbit with her since she'd be born when I am set to go to PT for it lol.
━ lots of talk and exploration of control vs love i think... i find that i like tragic characters a lot so maybe something with that?
━ OTHER NOTES: symbols: birds (obv), birds of prey, rats, venus fly trap, crabs, pill bugs, frogs?​