* YOU , THE END AND THE BEGINNING [ MICAH ] —

MICHAEL

" who is like god ? "
Dec 10, 2022

"THIS IS MINE," SAID THE BRINGER OF LOVE AND LIGHT, TEETH BARED, RAGE BORNE. "THIS IS ME."

• Text.
  • MICHAEL | MAINLY KNOWN AS MICAH | " THE STARBRINGER OF ALL LOVE & LIGHT "
    ⟢ AIAB ; IDENTIFIES AS AGENDER | THEY / XE PRONOUNS | BIROMANTIC DEMI-BISEXUAL
    ⟢ 8 MOONS | BORN IN APRIL 1 | AGES REALISTICALLY | NPC X NPC | NO KNOWN SIBLINGS
    ⟢ RIVERCLAN APPRENTICE | CURRENTLY UNMENTORED | FORMERLY A LONER TRAVELER
    ⟢ A SHORT FIDGETY WHITE FELINE WITH BLUE & YELLOW EYES | BODY REF | VOICE REF
    ⟢ TENDER, CURIOUS, EMOTIONAL, CREATIVE, & DETERMINED | ARIES LIBRA ↑ PISCES ☽
    ⟢ ENFP - T, " THE CAMPAIGNER " | CHAOTIC GOOD - NEUTRAL | TYPE SEVEN | SANGUINE
    ⟢ HIGHLY EASY TO CREATE PLATONIC BONDS | DIFFICULT TO CREATE ROMANTIC BONDS
    ⟢ SOMEWHAT SKILLED AT HUNTING + FIGHTING | ADEPT AT SCOUTING + SOCIALIZING
    ⟢ WILL NOT INITIATE FIGHTS & DOES FLEE EASILY | ATTACK IN BOLDED + UNDERLINED
    DOSSIER | PLOTTING | PLAYLIST | PINBOARD | PENNED BY CHIMERA
  • N/A.

• 'Dominic— Domini— Domin— Domi— Dom— Do— D—' Wild winter continues to howl across the [un]reality, stark white and endless raw. Constantly, the cold cruelty cuts the thought out name apart like they are stars only bound to be slaughtered; this brightest constellation from Michael's celestial home named Dominic, all falling to be forgotten NOTHING WITH NO SERENE SILENCE GIVEN TO THE DEAD DOMINIC DOMINIC IS DEAD, MICHAEL ( Oh, how the lover of sky and sea has been trying to chase after their ever dawn light as a memory and a dream, a shadow and a phantom, everything and anything to help them see that this is real as they terribly are too— I want to believe— I JUST WANT TO L I V E ! )

Michael stops by the icy river, their claws through snows, a death grip around Fate's throat.

As an unholy rage, hellfire living, this is the time when they think to scream at the sky.

Then this is the time when the stars scream at them first, almost

Splashing, choking, dying 'Is that Dominic? No, it can not be—' "Wha- what the—" Michael's attention snaps with a horror made realization that they were about to trespass a territory by accident through their deep sorrow, yet they do not linger over it when they focus most on following the sounds, their heart heavy and blood heated through spring blessed system, burning and burning and burning— A loud gasp fall as Michael's eyes widen at the sight of a hole present before them. 'Someone is in the water,' comes a voice, half sweet and half sickening, part comedy and tragedy in the grand name of Life.

'And they are going to die like HIM—'

Frantically, Michael observes their surrounding in hope a wildcat will be nearby and shout,

"HELP! HELP! HELP! SOMEONE IS DROWNING HERE!"

[
    "Wow, you're a good swimmer!" exclaimed a curly furred tom, his eyes bright as theirs ]

They shake their head, wondering if it is even possible for him to swim in this sort of weather.

If they can even save that someone.

There is nobody here except for themself and their one regret: They couldn't save Dominic.

'But I can save them,' Michael thinks, their gaze on the dark water below, the unknown.

'I have to save them—' They can not let anyone else die under their damned paws ever again.

And so, they jump into the river, cold consumed.

Breath held, hope borne, they swim closer to the presence of Death and near their own, they find a ginger form thrashing about, struggling to reach life. Thankful to see she is about their size to hold onto her well, they use every strength to try to grip onto the other's scruff. Though Michael sees the light becoming smaller and they realize they are both sinking, the she-cat's fraught movements having to slow their effort down. 'No, no, no, remember, remember, REMEMBER—' Pain curls tightly around their lungs, each second a brutal bite into the flesh as they are more numbed. Michael watches the corners of their eyes closing in with the darkness, a reminder that they will die along with this cat who they can not save either.

'No. No more.'

Teeth bared and eyes narrowed, they snarl at Death itself as they begin to believe.

'I WILL SAVE THEM.'

Most determined, Michael furiously pushes through with the she-cat, trying to recall their spring experiences of swimming, these memories in all delight and kindness. They can always make better memories still, starting this one, while the light ahead of the duo grows bigger before they can reach it and taste the freedom, at last away from the embrace of eternal darkness. Shaken horribly then, Michael tries to be at least close to the shore before they fall near with the she-cat, wheezing and coughing in violence. Despite how weakened they are, without realizing, they lick the smaller presence' furs that they can reach to provide her warmth. When they can no longer do it, trembling more, their head drops to the side.

New burns form across bright blue and yellow eyes.

In celestial catharsis, Michael cries to the empty sky.
  • MICHAEL | MAINLY KNOWN AS MICAH | " THE STARBRINGER OF ALL LOVE & LIGHT "
    ⟢ AIAB ; IDENTIFIES AS AGENDER | THEY / XE PRONOUNS | BIROMANTIC DEMI-BISEXUAL
    ⟢ 8 MOONS | BORN IN APRIL 1 | AGES REALISTICALLY | NPC X NPC | NO KNOWN SIBLINGS
    ⟢ LONER TRAVELER | RECENTLY LOST A CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND & PARTNER, DOMINIC
    ⟢ A SMALL, FIDGETY WHITE FELINE WITH BLUE & YELLOW EYES | BODY REF | VOICE REF
    ⟢ TENDER, CURIOUS, EMOTIONAL, CREATIVE, & DETERMINED | ARIES LIBRA ↑ PISCES ☽
    ⟢ ENFP - T, " THE CAMPAIGNER " | CHAOTIC GOOD - NEUTRAL | TYPE SEVEN | SANGUINE
    ⟢ HIGHLY EASY TO CREATE PLATONIC BONDS | DIFFICULT TO CREATE ROMANTIC BONDS
    ⟢ SOMEWHAT SKILLED AT HUNTING + FIGHTING | ADEPT AT SCOUTING + SOCIALIZING
    ⟢ WILL NOT INITIATE FIGHTS & DOES FLEE EASILY | ATTACK IN BOLDED + UNDERLINED
    DOSSIER | PLOTTING | PLAYLIST | PINBOARD | PENNED BY CHIMERA
  • N/A.

Last edited:
I'd Rather Sleep - Kero Kero Bonito
Are we from outer space? / This doesn't feel like the right place / And we'll try anything / Just to be a kid once again / Just to be a kid again

Little Astronaut - Aku P
Once again I'm running from the monsters in the dark / Once again I'm stuck in here just counting all these stars

Star Walkin' - Lil Nas X
Don't ever say it's over if I'm breathin' / Racin' to the moonlight and I'm speedin' / I'm headed to the stars, ready to go far / I'm star walkin'

Last edited:
d2b2cde98846611e29f6f39adcd1d9d6ef19d293.pnj

8666c9847d34d2b4235073dfdbe17c70e954a059.pnj

Last edited:

What is Your Love Language? ( A Story that Ends in Blood )
The world has always been unkind, and when you have turned to yourself for comfort you have come face to face with an empty pit which seems to be laughing. You don't care if it kills you but once you find someone whom you love and who loves you back, you will make sure nothing happens to them. They are yours. You will make a tear in this world and create a new place for you and your love if it comes to that. Because it has always been about love, and it is how it always ends.

What is Your Tarot Card? ( The Lovers )
The bounty of your heart is abundant. Warmth extends from your fingertips, and your smile has the power to light the darkest of rooms. Your presence is a comfort– a gift– it is something to be cherished. Just beware of stretching yourself too thin; a heart cannot be full if it is constantly emptying itself for the benefit of others. Extend that mercy to your own heart, so you may continue to love and let yourself be loved. Your chest is not an empty cavity. ( NUMBER: 6 / UPRIGHT: Love, harmony, relationships, values alignment, choices / REVERSED: Self-love, disharmony, imbalance, misalignment of values )

What Sky Are You? ( Starry Sky )
You're sometimes overwhelmed by how much you feel, and you don't always know what to do with all those feelings. You value honesty. You want to feel at peace, and you try not to take the little things for granted. You believe you are part of something bigger than yourself. Your actions and opinions reflect your care for other people. You're not necessarily an optimist but you hold onto hope. You take life as it comes, but you don't let it walk all over you.

What Would You Be the God Of? ( The Mirror Shard )
You would describe yourself as laid-back, pleasant, casual and above all funny. In fact, you pride yourself on the ease with which you move through life, your affability, the way you come across to others. You know you see the world in a unique way, and that few know what it truly feels like to be you. However, your childhood wasn't easy, and that's a fact you don't broadcast. People didn't love you the way they should have, and put their own wants and needs above your own. You were left out or burdened with too much responsibility for the child you were. Because of this, your friends are the most important thing in your life. Don't allow yourself to lose hope in people because of your past, because cynicism will only get you so far. Protective walls are safe, but they inhibit the growth you know you're capable of. As a Deity, you're the God of friendship, of water, of rain, of forgiveness, of self-image, of wisdom and cleverness, of writing and of pain, and you are the God most commonly named when groups of friends come together.

Why Do You Hurt? ( Because You Cannot Hold Freedom )
The sky is only air. The ocean is only water. The only freedom you will ever have is breathing, drawing this air again and again and again and again. You have to exhale, and it costs you something - you have to quench your thirst and it comes back again - there is nothing solid in being free, it is not a status to be achieved but an action to do. Free is an active status, and you worry you'll somehow forget. There are people who would control you. There are orders you could obey. You keep coming back to take this next breath, your own part of the forever-freedom of the sky, but sometimes you think to hold your breath. It is deceptively peaceful underwater. You don't know if you would notice it if you started drowning.

Last edited:
Code:
[H1][CENTER][COLOR=rgb(13, 93, 240)]———————————————————————[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=rgb(156, 159, 180)][FONT=georgia]RACIN' TO THE [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(71, 183, 233)][FONT=georgia]MOONLIGHT[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(156, 159, 180)][FONT=georgia]AND I'M SPEEDIN'[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=rgb(156, 159, 180)][B][FONT=georgia]I'M HEADED TO THE STARS, READY TO GO[/FONT][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(71, 183, 233)][B][FONT=georgia]FAR[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#9c9fb4]—[/COLOR][COLOR=#8ea3bd]—[/COLOR][COLOR=#80a7c6]—[/COLOR][COLOR=#72abcf]—[/COLOR][COLOR=#63afd7]—[/COLOR][COLOR=#55b3e0]—[/COLOR][COLOR=#47b7e9]—[/COLOR][COLOR=#3da8ea]—[/COLOR][COLOR=#3499eb]—[/COLOR][COLOR=#2a8aec]—[/COLOR][COLOR=#207bee]—[/COLOR][COLOR=#176cef]—[/COLOR][COLOR=#0d5df0]—[/COLOR] [FONT=georgia][I][COLOR=rgb(13, 93, 240)]I'M STAR WALKIN' [/COLOR][/I][/FONT][COLOR=rgb(156, 159, 180)][FONT=times new roman][URL='https://tabbytales.net/threads/you-the-end-and-the-beginning-micah-%E2%80%94.3098/'][COLOR=rgb(71, 183, 233)][I]⟢[/I][/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][/H1]

Last edited: