ZERO TO SIXTY IN THREE POINT FIVE [ rivepaw ]

Illustration2.png
RIVEKIT WOLFSONG XX SUNSTRIDE
ALT ;; CROWINGKIT, ANTLERKIT
AFAB, SHE / THEY | KIT OF WINDCLAN | 0 MOONS

LH BROKEN BRAIDED CHOCOLATE TABBY / HIGH WHITE / BLUE EYES // reference (click)
Rivekit will grow into an average sized, sleek and toned warrior. Younger in life, she'll be a bit disproportionate- ears slightly too large, fur slightly too long. A 'mane' nestled around her neck will keep her warm in the bareleaf season, but in greenleaf will cause discomfort. Fur trails from her fluffy paws, and her tail is long and fluffed as well. Her fur is a red-chocolate in color, and may rust in the sun. White highlights the insides of her ears, the blue optics stark against the color. Her mane, paws, belly, and tailtip are all white as well.

As she grows older, she'll grow into her fur. She'll become graceful and step into the running body she'll develop. Her mottled fur is helpful in the stint of night, keeping her camouflaged and hidden from prying eyes.

KIT - Innocent, naive, loving, loud. At birth, she'll be named partially to relate to her grandmother, but also to relate to how she cries at birth. Loud, defiant, and screaming her way into life. In her first couple moons, she'll lean into that side of herself that likes to stay up late, staring up at the moon. Wonder and awe will fill her for their way of life, unknowing and naïve to the battle and war that sits at Windclan's borders. She'll head into apprenticeship ready to take on the world.

APPRENTICE - Loving, loud, fiery, devious. During apprenticeship, she'll start to develop her flame. She'll become more confident in her abilities, developing her natural ability to stalk and track with ease. And she's good at it. She may become insufferable to others, but to her friends, she's a valuable asset and a shoulder to lean on. She'll begin to become dependable and loyal to her friends. Towards the end of her apprenticeship, she'll slowly start to lean into the mean and fierce side, meaning all business and no party when it comes to chores, tasks, and her assessment. During this period of time, her ego and confidence may suffer blows from other apprentices. The more confident, the more risk. (This may be the period of time she suffers gender issues, see note section below.)

WARRIOR - Loud, fiery, devious, dependable, loyal. I'm keeping this part brief, because it's still mostly up in the air (and many, many months in the future.) She'll still love her family and siblings much. They'll become fiercely loyal to their friends and family, thought being loyal to Windclan is still up in the air.

NOTE // I may change her personality up while I roleplay. I tend to find grooves for characters, and find it more enjoyable to roleplay them in a certain manner. This is loose, but I will be following it to a point.

FEARS AND INSPIRATIONS:
  • FEAR // Thunderstorms, especially as a kit. She may not grow out of this fear
  • FEAR // Death. She doesn't want to leave, even if she knows Starclan will be waiting for her
  • FEAR // Loneliness. Specifically losing her family or friends- as she grows, she'll watch cats come back injured, or come back injured herself, be it by other predators or cats, or the gorge.
  • FEAR // Being close to another will be something she fears and won't know how to navigate. The unknown, while something she likes to challenge or take on, will be a big question mark, and they won't know how to handle that at first.
  • INSPRIATION // Her fathers will obviously be a big inspiration. Their life outside of the clan, their lives inside of the clan, how they carry themselves and are seen in the clan. Choices they make will reflect on Rivekit.
  • INSPRIATION // Other natural predators will be something she studies, even if she fears what they could do to them or her closest friends and family.
  • INSPRIATION // Freedom. Being able to make her own choices and decisions will be something she looks forward to.
AESTHETICS, BASED OFF OF, ETC:
  • VI - ARCANE // Partial appearance, personality
  • RIVE - DEFINITION // Personality
  • RHIANNA - SHUT UP AND DRIVE // idk i can't explain this one honestly it just fit
  • MUSE - SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE // also just the vibes
  • OWL - GREAT HORNED OWL // hand-in-hand with the owl-eyes plot, their facial markings are partially based off of a great horned owl
  • HOWL - HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE // appearance and gender vibes
NOTES, POTENTIAL PLOTS, ETC:
  • GENDER/SEXUALITY THEMES // Will grow to struggle with her gender and sexuality. Possibly turns to a friend or one parent in confidence about it.
  • OWL EYE CHILD // Cunning and partially nocturnal. Will grow to be very good at stalking, be it for hunting or ambushes.
  • ESCAPE ARTIST // Will slip away from situations easily. This goes hand in hand with her being good at stalking, but will prove especially difficult at young ages. She can and will escape camp, punishments, or evil eyes.
  • SIBLING RIVALRY // Potentially going head to head with a sibling, especially during apprentice years/getting apprentices to mentor as warriors. Will grow to be extremely bonded but it WILL be a difficult relationship.

Last edited:
6xFF2Q8.png
  • LyfByNi.png

rivekit rivepaw RIVEWHISPER named for her loud nature / after her grandmother ; warrior name rewarded for fearlessness and subtlety
    — moor runner of windclan
    — afab, she/they; bisexual, loose on the -gamous
    — created 09.06.23 / 12 moons / ages every 8th
    ↳ penned by @dallas
  • LyfByNi.png

LH broken braided chocolate tabby / high white / blues eyes / reference
    Rivekit will grow into an average sized, sleek and toned warrior. Younger in life, she'll be a bit disproportionate- ears slightly too large, fur slightly too long. A 'mane' nestled around her neck will keep her warm in the bareleaf season, but in greenleaf will cause discomfort. Fur trails from her fluffy paws, and her tail is long and fluffed as well. Her fur is a red-chocolate in color, and may rust in the sun. White highlights the insides of her ears, the blue optics stark against the color. Her mane, paws, belly, and tailtip are all white as well. Her mottled fur is helpful in the stint of night, keeping her camouflaged and hidden from prying eyes.
    ↳ genetics stuff. gen / carrying / whatever​
  • LyfByNi.png

alightment, mbti, whatever
    Intelligence ●●●●○○○○○○
    Confidence ●●●●●●●●○○
    Charisma ●●●●●●●○○○
    Creativity ●●●○○○○○○○
    Empathy ●●●●●●●●●○
    Humor ●●●●●●●○○○

(+) loving, wanderer, dreamer, confident (/) innocent, naive, (-) loud, temper-tantrum. At birth, she'll be named partially to relate to her grandmother, but also to relate to how she cries at birth. Loud, defiant, and screaming her way into life. In her first couple moons, she'll lean into that side of herself that likes to stay up late, staring up at the moon. Wonder and awe will fill her for their way of life, unknowing and naïve to the battle and war that sits at Windclan's borders. She'll head into apprenticeship ready to take on the world.
    ↳ mannerisms
    — fearful of thunderstorms, death, loneliness, and being too close to another cat
    — quiet movements- sneaks up on people, then explodes when she speaks.
  • LyfByNi.png

WOLFSONG x SUNSTRIDE littermates to bearpaw (rai), featherpaw (waluigipinball), sunlitpaw (izanami), | mentoring no one, mentored by snakehiss sunstar
    Mate to n/a | Parent to n/a | Other kin
    — Admires - her parents
    — Close friends with n/a
    — Friends with n/a
    — Likes n/a
    — Dislikes n/a
    — Loathes n/a
  • LyfByNi.png

strength ●●●●●●●○○○
    stamina ●●●●●●●●●○
    agility ●●●●●●●●●○
    hunting ●●●●●●●●○○
    swimming ●○○○○○○○○○
    climbing ●●○○○○○○○○
    grace ●●●●●●●●●○
    relationship status; sexuality, monogamous/polyamrous / crushing on who, [not] looking
    trusts easy earlier in life, but will grow suspicious and untrusting of some cats/clans
    — physical health [ 100% ] | mental health [ 100% ]
    — (will) start fights | (will) flee | (will) show mercy
    excels at stalking, camoflauge, silent movement, distance/sprint running
    poor at climbing, swimming,
    sounds like fuckin uhh / voice claim if applicable
    smells like
    — healing & peaceful powerplay allowed.
    — speech is #ADFCF9
  • LyfByNi.png

if you want >:)
  • LyfByNi.png

Backstory / simplified history
    blah blah blah
  • LyfByNi.png

Important Threads
    ( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development
    Litter Thread the litter adopt thread
    Thread Name brief description.

Last edited:
YOU CAUGHT ME UNDER FALSE PRETENSES
HOW LONG BEFORE YOU LET ME GO?

rivekit she/they 2 moons kit windclan tags !

"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN MOVE ME?"
TEXT HERE
✦ ★ ✦

Code:
[box=65%]
[CENTER][COLOR=#94A4BE]"[b]DO YOU THINK YOU CAN MOVE ME?[/B]"[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[justify][FONT=ARIAL][SIZE=3]TEXT HERE[/SIZE][/FONT][/justify]
[CENTER][COLOR=#94A4BE]✦ ★ ✦[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[/box]

Last edited:

"TAKE ME TO YOUR ORCHARD, SO SWEET"
TEXT
"yuh"

Code:
[box=65%]
[CENTER][COLOR=#77c7b5]"[b]TAKE ME TO YOUR ORCHARD, SO SWEET[/B]"[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[justify][FONT=ARIAL][SIZE=3]TEXT
[/SIZE][/FONT][/justify]
[right][COLOR=#9edbd3][b]"yuh"[/b][/COLOR][/right]
[/box]

NEED TO SEE THE SKY WITHOUT ALL THE SOUND,
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
NEED TO TAKE A BREATH BEFORE I DROWN
she/her | 8 mo. | tags.......

Last edited:
CAN YOU EVER FORGIVE YOURSELF?
do you wished that you loved me? ⸺⸺⸺ *:・゚✦

text
  • "speech"
  • RIVEWHISPER she/her, moor runner of windclan, eleven moons.
    LH broken braided chocolate tabby with high white and piercing blue eyes. scars stretch over her left eye and across her stomach. graceful, sleek, average height. built for running and stamina
    mentored by snakehiss / sunstar / / mentoring no one
    small romantic interest in redheart / / sibling to featherspine ; sunlitwing ; bearflight ; singedpaw
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by dallas ↛ dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=tahoma][size=3][subquote=#686F8C]text
[/subquote][TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎‎  ‎ ‎    ‎ ‎         ‎    ┌── AND ITS BEEN SO LONG THAT IM] [color=#9C6F69][b]"speech"[/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅❁⋅][quote][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/84058041_uxixpnzFjcYDegk.png?1721499086[/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= FORGETTING WHAT IT FEELS LIKE ──┐‎][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/zero-to-sixty-in-three-point-five-rivepaw.8676/post-55692][color=#9C6F69][b][font=book antiqua]RIVEWHISPER[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#0a141a][/color][/size][color=#9C6F69][i] she/her, moor runner of windclan, eleven moons.[/i]
⭃[/color] LH broken braided chocolate tabby with high white and piercing blue eyes. scars stretch over her left eye and across her stomach. graceful, sleek, average height. built for running and stamina
[color=#9C6F69]⭃[/color] [s]mentored by snakehiss / sunstar[/s] / / mentoring no one
[color=#9C6F69]⭃[/color] small romantic interest in redheart / / sibling to featherspine ; sunlitwing ; [s]bearflight[/s] ; singedpaw
[color=#9C6F69]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#9C6F69]⭃[/color] penned by dallas ↛  dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited: