내 손을 잡아줘 ♡ storage

skull

OUT OF MY MIND
Jun 17, 2022
  • the title is taken from TOMORROW X TOGETHER's "0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You)" and translates to "take my hand."

i have no idea what i'm doing or why i'm doing it. feel free to post and play around with whatever coding you find here, but please don't touch any of my ideas and writing.
  • Cloud ♡ Marsh Group ♡ work in progress
    Petal ♡ Pine Group ♡ work in progress
    Vesper ♡ Marsh Group ♡ work in progress
  • base:
    Code:
    [box=70%][justify][/justify][/box]
    roleplay:
    Code:
    [box=70%][justify][tabs][slide=in character][/slide][slide=out of character][/slide][slide=overview][/slide][/tabs][/justify][/box]
    information:
    Code:

Last edited:
looking for Shoma gifs to assist in character-making thoughts was a mistake because now my simp ass is just hyperventilating and blushing furiously

anyway here's my boyfriend

a small fluffy white cat of stocky build with hazel eyes. despite a reputation for having the ability to sleep anywhere at any time, he is intensely dedicated to his responsibilities. this single-minded focus would be intimidating if not for his compact physique, walnut-sized eyes, and high-pitched (often squeaky) voice. Cloud is introspective, but while he will carefully think through the content of his words, he is less likely to pay as much attention to how they are said; he speaks plainly and may unintentionally come across as curt or even rude. he has difficulty adjusting to the unspoken rules of social situations and will often withdraw into himself instead of expending the effort to understand them. when he is comfortable in his environment, he can be mischievous and enjoys playing pranks on and teasing the people he likes. he is soft-spoken and attentive to those whom he considers one of his, as well as to those who are junior to him. cisgender male, no gender preference, but he is extremely demi and rarely experiences attraction.

edit: i'm in love with him

Last edited:
  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. "Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur." Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Last edited:
okay, some notes:

i don't think the overview section on the roleplay template needs to be particularly detailed. all i really need are first impressions for people to go off of, such as appearance and bearing, as well as general reputation. more detailed information can go in their Character Creation thread, and other characters' deeper knowledge of their personality will come through long-term roleplay.

Shoma's older brother vibes are powerful and must be reflected in Cloud. i first need to gather some more information before i can adopt out his younger littermates—two, at the most? it's mostly upbringing related and what Cloud is like as a sibling so people can use that as a springboard.

they were raised lovingly and with all the support and care they could need; Cloud is ambiguously neurodivergent and was always accommodated for his differences as an individual, so any difficulties he has are probably from outside of the family. he is well meaning but can be blunt and sees no reason to be anything less than straightforward, and he can be very picky and will most likely feel uncomfortable (or even outright distressed in a worst-case scenario, such as a lack of access to grounding techniques and/or close loved ones to whom he can anchor) if he is forced to stray from his routine and preferences; his siblings are likely accustomed to that. as the firstborn of his litter, responsibility naturally fell to him, and he takes his duties to his family and group very seriously. he tends to look out for the younger ones, even if he doesn't seem to be so attentive at first glance due to his reputation as an absentminded sleepyhead. he can be playful toward the people he loves, and he is always ready to offer his (quiet, but present) support.

i don't have a suffix for Cloud yet...i'll have to think about it. he's most likely part of the Marsh Group and able to trace his family lineage back to the founding of it. he's probably eleven or twelve moons of age. more likely twelve, i think. i may be able to stretch it to thirteen or fourteen moons, though...​

Last edited:
for the overview tab:

Cloud is a compact and sinewy male in early adulthood with fluffy white fur. He is known for being absentminded and able to fall asleep anywhere at any time, resulting in a perpetually rumpled pelt that—combined with his small size and wide, hazel eyes—is often seen as endearing and sweet. Despite this, he can surprise others with his physical strength and intense dedication to the task at hand. Though preferring to keep to himself, when he speaks he does so with careful thought put into the content of his words. However, he is less attentive to how they are said, and his candid nature may be perceived as rude.​

flops on top of Silent

APPLAUDS. HELLO JAWS

we r the Fellowship of the Cat. u have my Cloud​

• Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. "Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur." Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
  • Cloud is a compact and sinewy male in early adulthood with fluffy white fur. He is known for being absentminded and able to fall asleep anywhere at any time, resulting in a perpetually rumpled pelt that—combined with his small size and wide, hazel eyes—others tend to find endearing. Despite this, he can surprise with physical strength and intense dedication to the task at hand. Though preferring to keep to himself, when he speaks he does so with careful thought put into the content of his words. However, he is less attentive to how they are said, and his candid nature may be perceived as rude.

Last edited:
  • Vesper is a lithe adult male with sleek black fur and golden eyes. His charismatic countenance attracts many to his side, sweetened by easygoing warmth and a radiant smile. Quick-witted and elegant, his hunting and fighting prowess inspires equal admiration as his adroitness of speech, and single-minded ambition impels him to pursue newer and greater heights. Despite an openness of emotional expression and a commitment to ensuring that everyone feels included in the spaces he inhabits, he maintains a careful hold on his privacy—few truly know him beneath the surface of a sociable and playful exterior.

Last edited: