storage deja's testing

deja's comms
——✧ commissions are currently OPEN! / CLOSED! (for now)

• experimental pixel headshots ——✧
    — current price: $5 for one headshot
    these are semi-symmetrical, experimental headshots done in a lined pixel style. these generally will have more exaggerated shapes and feature clean lines, flat color, and minimal shading. cover the entire head and part of the neck; usually between 600x600 and 750x750 in size depending, but you can request different sizing.
    5rrNpDg.png
    iU691a2.png
    H24FD5L.png
    hfpDb8N.png

characters belong to jay, rai, loki, and blobl respectively!

slots:
    1. open!
    2. open!
    3. open!

order form:
    — can be sent by replying to this thread or DMing me on discord at desklamp9!
    commission: (right now, only pixel headshots)
    character name & reference(s):
    any preferred expression, vibe, etc:
    features: my current offering has more exaggerated shapes, so if there's anything you'd like me to especially emphasize, let me know!
    discord: i will contact you here for the commission!
    other: any other notes, etc

• terms of service:
    1. you can usually expect to receive your commission within 2-3 weeks maximum, likely much sooner! i have gone with a looser timeframe as it allows for things that might cause me to be busy, but usually it will take me a few days to a week tops. i reserve the right to refuse any commission request as i see fit.
    2. my commissioned work is for the commissioner's personal use only and those are the only rights provided. my commissioned work is not intended for commercial use and my work should not be sold or made into products without my express permission; it may be printed for personal use only. commercial use can be discussed with me for a higher rate.
    3. the commissioner has the right to post their commissioned work anywhere they would prefer, crediting me in username or preferably with a direct link at least once (to my toyhouse or deviantart), including icons or banners. i do not allow my work to be posted or published alongside homophobic, racist, or otherwise discriminatory or harmful messaging.
    4. the commissioner has the right to make small edits to the commissioned work as they see fit. my commissioned work should never be claimed as the commissioner's own work and i should always be credited as the artist if asked.
    5. my commissioned work should not be resold to someone else, except in the case of an entire OC being sold along with their art. if it is sold as part of an entire OC's sale, it should not be priced for more than you bought it for (ex. charging $7 for a headshot bought for $5).
    6. i allow as many revisions as needed without a fee; i do not charge a fee for complex designs or accessories currently. i only draw feline ferals at the moment, and other requests (ex. canines, anthros) will be denied.
    7. i prefer to be paid upfront but am willing to receive payment after sending you a sketch of what i plan to do. i only receive payment through paypal in usd at the moment, and i do not do payment plans currently. you will alwyas be sent a sketch before confirmation; if you cancel before or at this stage, you will be refunded your money. if you cancel after this, you will not be refunded.
    8. i reserve the right to post WIPs or finished work anywhere i like unless expressly asked not to. if you would rather i didn't, just let me know when commissioning me.
    9. i do not and will never permit my work to be traced, made into a non-fungible token (NFT), or used for AI datasets.
    10. by commissioning me, the buyer agrees to these terms of service.
  • boo

Last edited:
trying to make a litter app version

❝QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE.......

4d5460.png
PREFIXSUFFIX (GRADIENT)——✧
✧—— parent xx parent (also gradient)
❤ litter application
⊹˚. ♡˚୨୧⋆。˚<𝟑˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。 ˚ put a thematic border here lol

REASONING: write the reasoning for their name(s) here.
MEANING: write the meaning or symbolism of their name(s) here.
FUTURE NAMES: name, name, name
AFFILIATION: affiliation
PRONOUNS: pro/nouns

4d5460.png

• fff.png
    — genetic information / full-size ref
    long appearance description here. lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. fusce sapien mauris, elementum at nibh eget, euismod egestas nibh. cras posuere elit at orci feugiat porttitor et eget nisi. fusce eu blandit mi. sed id metus maximus, posuere leo et, rhoncus felis. cras et auctor ante. nunc a est ac quam tempor tincidunt. integer hendrerit pellentesque risus eget sagittis. aenean posuere at velit eu eleifend. aenean consectetur nibh sed aliquet pharetra. cras quis felis imperdiet, pulvinar erat consequat, tincidunt justo. Integer in bibendum mauris. cras bibendum egestas consectetur. nullam molestie in mi at lobortis. etiam tortor lacus, malesuada in fermentum non, ultricies non mauris. nullam interdum mollis nisi, et tempus est lobortis sed. Integer orci ligula, aliquam eu porta eu, euismod ut arcu.
    — visuals you associate with the hypokit
  • + trait, trait, trait
    / trait, trait, trait
    - trait, trait, trait
    long personality description here. lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. fusce sapien mauris, elementum at nibh eget, euismod egestas nibh. cras posuere elit at orci feugiat porttitor et eget nisi. fusce eu blandit mi. sed id metus maximus, posuere leo et, rhoncus felis. cras et auctor ante. nunc a est ac quam tempor tincidunt. integer hendrerit pellentesque risus eget sagittis. aenean posuere at velit eu eleifend. aenean consectetur nibh sed aliquet pharetra. cras quis felis imperdiet, pulvinar erat consequat, tincidunt justo. Integer in bibendum mauris. cras bibendum egestas consectetur. nullam molestie in mi at lobortis. etiam tortor lacus, malesuada in fermentum non, ultricies non mauris. nullam interdum mollis nisi, et tempus est lobortis sed. Integer orci ligula, aliquam eu porta eu, euismod ut arcu.
  • ❤︎ PARENT xx PARENT

— other biological relations
    — sibling to tbd
  • potential plots:
    — text
    — text
    — text
    extra info:
    — text
    — text
    — text

.......QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE.❞

Last edited:

• text

• text
  • TERRITORY:
    CLIFF DIVER: a clanmate challenges your character to a diving contest—who can dive from the highest point? have them pick their poison, and then jump .... or chicken out. if they make it over the edge, are they going to land a perfect dive or belly flop? this seems a little risky to their health, that's for sure.

GRASS SKATING: your character isn't exactly loving leaf-bare; it's making just about everything about their life harder, but they've discovered one perk. while the ground underfoot in the beech copse has become icy, making training harder and traversing it difficult, your character's figured out how to slide across it. maybe they're trying to use this to their advantage, or maybe they're just having some fun before the frost melts.

SNAP!: your character's decided to take a stab at climbing one of the willows in the beech copse; after all, they want to be a well-rounded warrior (or just show off). this really doesn't seem to be that hard at all—what are the skyclanners bragging about?—to them (ignore that they've only gotten a few tail-lengths off the ground ...). that is, until one of the thinner willow branches snaps beneath them, leaving them hanging in an awkward position from the tree. better hope someone shows up soon ...

OVERSHOT: you character is absolutely determined to get the hang of land hunting—or at the very least, to catch this stupid vole! they've been chasing it for what seems like forever, and they're focused .... so focused they don't see the river coming ahead with their eyes fixed on the prey. of course, they overshot it and went flying into the water (or the sand, if they're really unlucky).

A KNIFE? NO!: your character is doing some hunting near the twoleg camp, perhaps risking it a bit, when they find something really strange. it's sparkly gray, shinier than any rock, and it's poking up out of the ground like some weird boulder. when they try touching it, it brings blood on their paw-pad faster than any thorn. better figure out what to do with it .... or just steer clear.

CATCHING RAYS: your character is not happy about thunderclan's ownership of sunningrocks. not at all—for starclan's sake, it was their favorite sunning spot. they need to show these thunderclanners what's what, and they know just how to do it ... by draping themselves over another rock right across the river and catching some rays there. okay, maybe they're taunting the forest clan a little.

LAMPREY: your character's just doing some fishing, pulling their next catch from the water, when what they wrangle out definitely does not look normal. it's long and thin, almost like an eel, but what's really puzzling them is its mouth—or lack of a proper one. instead of a normal fish face, it has a round hole full of what look like teeth .... oh, starclan, it's so gross. do they keep it, or ...?

STAR-NOSED MOLE: your character can't seem to catch a break on the 'weird prey' front, huh? they're pursuing some odd creature as it waddles towards a hole in the ground, and once they grab it and turn it around for the killing bite .... there is something so not right here. it's small, velvety, normal for a mole .... but its face is shaped like two fins squished together. do they even want to touch it? how gross.

* ‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊​

CAMP:
    REED CRUSHER: your character has been dared by a clanmate to see if they're quick enough on their feet to jump over one of the beds of reed surrounding riverclan's camp. naturally (or not), they take the dare—and it almost looks like they're gonna make it .... until they definitely don't. they squish a cat-shaped hole in the reeds, and now a bunch of bugs are crawling on them, and they might've even gotten hurt .... oops.

LOST DECORATIONS: your character is partaking in a riverclan tradition: decorating the reeds that make up your clan's dens. they've collected a bundle of sparkling shells and gorgeous rocks, and they're going to make these dens look good as new. that is, until an errant clanmate's leg sends them over the island's edge and right into the water .... along with their prizes, which are now sinking to the riverbed. do they abandon them to the elements, or try to dive below to retrieve the rocks?

RIVER ROCK ACCIDENT: your kit character is excitedly admiring the river rock, maybe even entertaining a daydream of their surely inevitable future as clan leader, yelling their cry for battle from its peak. they're having some innocent fun ... that is, until they slip and fall into the stream surrounding the rock. do they wriggle their way out, dripping and embarassed? or do they struggle to get out of it and need someone's help? either way, it's not exactly their finest moment.

DISAPPEARING NEST: your character has finally, finally finished the perfect nest! it has just enough moss, just enough reeds, just enough feathers .... and it's perfectly decorated until it sparkles. they're very pleased with themself, and as soon as they're back to camp they'll be trying out their new nest. that is, until they arrive in their den to find .... it's gone. did someone steal it? what exactly happened? maybe they'll find out, or maybe they won't.

BOTCHED CLIMBING: your character has somehow found themself trying to climb the fallen tree that makes up part of the warriors' den—who do they think they are, a skyclanner? whether they've ended up here by a dare, a competition, or plain old overconfidence .... they seem to be having some trouble. you can pick exactly what situation they've landed themself in; perhaps they're stuck on top and too afraid to climb down the thick tree, or maybe it's a bit slippery and they seem to be losing their grip. or it's something else entirely!

KITTEN FLOOD: your kit character is very excited to get their paws in the river near the nursery ... until they spot something scary. it's a flood! or that's what they say as they run shrieking for their queen, or one of the warriors, or anyone who will listen. they're feeling like a hero .... that is until their rescuer arrives and breaks the news, perhaps harshly, that it's just a little puddle that spilled over the riverbank. whoops.

LITTLE WARRIOR: the walls of the nursery are woven thickly—someone has, of course, told your kit character this before. so they decide it's the perfect place to practice their strikes, that way they can become the greatest warrior riverclan's ever seen. they're having a grand old time of it ... until one of their fierce moves punches a small hole in the nursery wall. yikes!

TRIPPED: your character didn't even notice the slope that leads up to the elders' den at first. maybe they were going up to drop off some prey or moss, or if they're a particularly unfortunate apprentice, treat the elders' ticks. they certainly take notice of it on their way down—because they trip over something, be it their own paws or something else, and take a tumble down it. they might or might not be hurt, but they're definitely embarassed.
  • TERRITORY:
    SKUNKED: well, the weather today is just terrible—whether it's pouring rain, screaming winds, or perhaps even a dusting of snow, it's probably not a good idea to sleep under the stars tonight. your character chooses an old animal burrow, snug and warm, to spend the night in, and it's just perfect! that is, until they hear a terrible hiss .... oh stars, there's a skunk in their temporary home. what will they do?

MONSTER-WATCHING: your character had honest intentions when they headed out for their duties, but then they got distracted by the thunderpath. technically, they know they shouldn't linger around it for long, but it’s mesmerizing to watch the monsters go by ... they end up "monster-watching" for some time! it's just so fascinating to watch as the huge beasts go by, spitting their acrid smoke and making the ground shake every time they roll past. their fellow windclanners might not exactly love this fascination with twoleg items, though ...

MONSTER FIGHT: how bizarre .... your character comes upon two monsters that seem to have gotten in a fight! they're run right into each other as though they're battling, and there's a rising smoke that makes the air smell sour. a couple of twolegs stand nearby, shouting gibberish at each other and waving little papers around. your character knows they should probably hightail it before the twolegs spot them, and they will .... in just a second. for now, they'll watch—and hope no particularly judgemental clanmates come across them.

𓇢𓆸༄༄࿐ೃ˙​

CAMP:
    FACE FULL OF GORSE: your character is near the well-hidden hollow of windclan's camp—whether they're simply relaxing inside, entering, or exiting, they're close by. normally they take both pride and comfort in windclan's well-protected wall of pretty gorse and heather, but today ... well, either they tripped or someone bumped into them, and either way they're buried up to the waist in the grasses that make up the wall. time to try and navigate backwards without poking their eye out on a stray branch .... great.

MIDNIGHT EMERGENCY: depending on your character's temperament, they could be either cat in this scenario. windclan prides themselves on sleeping beneath the skies, occupied by both their ancestors and the moon that guides their days. one night after a hard day's work (or not), one clanmate wakes up another with an urgent voice to say that there's something really important going on ... only for the woken cat (or cats) to be urged to "look at the pretty moon"!

TALLROCK CLIMBER: your kitten character knows all about the tallrock, obviously! they wonder how far the leader can see from up there ... and after a quick look around, they start trying to climb. not that they get too far, which is probably for their own good—who knows if sootstar would take kindly to such things. they suppose they'll settle for with sitting on a smaller rock nearby, and perhaps holding their own clan meeting from it—or maybe they'll keep trying to climb the tallrock ...

MIDNIGHT VISITOR: your kitten character wakes up in the middle of the night in the nursery, which is pitch black thanks to being dug out from the gorse wall. they're so scared ... and then they see a pair of yellow eyes that almost seem to glow, and start shrieking so loudly they might wake up the whole nursery. once they calm down a bit, they might notice that the evil they woke up everyone for is ... a lizard that must have snuck in. oops.

• text

• text

• text

• text

Last edited:

000.png

N A M E ✧ N A M E
archetype | ♀/♂/⚥ | 00 moons

pronouns
affiliation
rank
belief
birthdate
text
text
text
text
text

000000.png

000000.png
    NAMENAME; formerly namename ; to be namename
    meaning: dictionary entry type definition of name here ; literary meaning.
    reasoning: prefix given by name, signifying reason. suffix given by name, signifying reason.
    opinion: feelings about the name(s).
    nicknames: often called nickname(s) by persons. feelings about the nickname(s).
    gender:♀/♂/⚥ ; af/mab gender identity ; prefers pro/nouns, feels -- about other pro/nouns ; favors -- type of titles.
    orientation: orientations ; poly / mono? ; status ; looking or not.
    rank: current rank of clan ; formerly -- rank(s) of group(s).
    affiliation: affiliation ; previous affiliations ; feelings about current and past affiliations, feelings about other groups.
    age: 00 ☾s / 00 years or months ; created 00.00.0000 at 00 moons ; born 00/00 (season) ; ages realistically every 00th

⚠︎ any applicable tws
    ✧ penned by dejavu ; HEARTCHART ; TOYHOUSE ; PINTEREST
    ✧ last updated 00.00.0000.
  • 000.png
    short appearance descriptionREFERENCE
    long appearance description here. lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. fusce sapien mauris, elementum at nibh eget, euismod egestas nibh. cras posuere elit at orci feugiat porttitor et eget nisi. fusce eu blandit mi. sed id metus maximus, posuere leo et, rhoncus felis. cras et auctor ante. nunc a est ac quam tempor tincidunt. integer hendrerit pellentesque risus eget sagittis. aenean posuere at velit eu eleifend. aenean consectetur nibh sed aliquet pharetra. cras quis felis imperdiet, pulvinar erat consequat, tincidunt justo. integer in bibendum mauris. cras bibendum egestas consectetur. nullam molestie in mi at lobortis. etiam tortor lacus, malesuada in fermentum non, ultricies non mauris. nullam interdum mollis nisi, et tempus est lobortis sed. integer orci ligula, aliquam eu porta eu, euismod ut arcu.

curabitur pellentesque quam vel augue lacinia molestie. cras faucibus volutpat imperdiet. In ut pretium urna, nec accumsan ex. sed feugiat ligula vitae interdum varius. ut gravida lacus ante, vel pulvinar nulla tempor eget. donec bibendum egestas efficitur. suspendisse elementum fermentum lobortis. nulla condimentum volutpat laoreet. morbi id commodo dolor, et rhoncus nunc. duis vulputate, enim rhoncus viverra feugiat, enim risus fringilla lacus, at tristique velit ipsum a velit. suspendisse eu lobortis sapien, non tincidunt velit.

genetics: genetic information (masking, carrying, breed if applicable).
    traits: parent's traits ; parent's traits ; breed traits.
    scars: list any scars.
    current injuries: list any current injuries.
    conditions: list any health conditions.
    accessories: list any accessories.
    stats: 00 inches in height ; 00 lbs in weight (projected, for kits).
    credits: credits for any art currently used on their profile, tags, etc. ; designer, if not designed by me.
    imagery: text, text, text ; PINTEREST.
  • ☼ sign ☾ sign ↑ sign ; ✦ mbti ; 🀧 tarot

positive: trait, trait, trait
    neutral: trait, trait, trait
    negative: trait, trait, trait
    curabitur pellentesque quam vel augue lacinia molestie. cras faucibus volutpat imperdiet. In ut pretium urna, nec accumsan ex. sed feugiat ligula vitae interdum varius. ut gravida lacus ante, vel pulvinar nulla tempor eget. donec bibendum egestas efficitur. suspendisse elementum fermentum lobortis. nulla condimentum volutpat laoreet. morbi id commodo dolor, et rhoncus nunc. duis vulputate, enim rhoncus viverra feugiat, enim risus fringilla lacus, at tristique velit ipsum a velit. suspendisse eu lobortis sapien, non tincidunt velit.

— like, reason.
    — like, reason.
    dislikes:
    — dislike, reason.
    — dislike, reason.
    — dislike, reason.
  • quick stats.
    fighting ●●●●●○○○○○
    hunting ●●●●●○○○○○
    speed ●●●●●○○○○○
    strength ●●●●●○○○○○
    stamina ●●●●●○○○○○
    agility ●●●●●○○○○○
    swimming ●●●●●○○○○○
    climbing ●●●●●○○○○○
    intelligence ●●●●●○○○○○
    ♀/♂/⚥ ♥ ORIENTATION(S) ♥ POLY/MONO ♥ STATUS ♥ LOOKING?
    open to: text, text, text.
    closed to: text, text, text.
    — smells like description ; sounds like voice claim.
    — -- start fights ; -- end fights ; -- flee ; -- show mercy ; -- kill or maim.
    — skilled in skill, skill, skill.
    — poor at skill, skill, skill.
    — powerplay permissions
    — speech in #FFFFFF ; thoughts in ITALICS ; contact in UNDERLINE.
    — physical health of 000% ; mental health of 000%.

description of combat and engagement. mostly easiness, calculations, injury perms, etc.
    current injuries:
    — text
    — text
    — text
  • ❤︎ NAMENAME xx NAMENAME — parents​

— raised by who?
    — sibling to who?
    — other biological relations?
    — mentored by who? ; mentoring who? ; graduates?
    ♡ courting who? crushing on who? partners with who?
    ✘ used to court who? used to crush on who? ex-partners with who?
    ↳ parent to who? grandparent to who?
    ↳ adoptive parent to who

close friends with name, name, name
    friends with name, name, name
    trusts name, name, name
    likes name, name, name
    ambivalent towards name, name, name
    dislikes name, name, name
    distrusts name, name, name
    loathes name, name, name
    HEARTCHART ; FAMILY TREE

feelings about cat / group: duis vulputate, enim rhoncus viverra feugiat, enim risus fringilla lacus, at tristique velit ipsum a velit. suspendisse eu lobortis sapien, non tincidunt velit.
    feelings about cat / group: duis vulputate, enim rhoncus viverra feugiat, enim risus fringilla lacus, at tristique velit ipsum a velit. suspendisse eu lobortis sapien, non tincidunt velit.
  • NAMENAME's STORY ✧
    ⚠︎ any applicable tws
    ✧ note: some times are rounded for ease of reading and may not be 100% accurate.
    last updated: 00.00.0000.

TITLE 00-00 ☾s
    — short summary

longer, but still brief and objective description. curabitur pellentesque quam vel augue lacinia molestie. cras faucibus volutpat imperdiet. In ut pretium urna, nec accumsan ex. sed feugiat ligula vitae interdum varius. ut gravida lacus ante.

TITLE 00-00 ☾s
    — short summary

longer, but still brief and objective description. curabitur pellentesque quam vel augue lacinia molestie. cras faucibus volutpat imperdiet. In ut pretium urna, nec accumsan ex. sed feugiat ligula vitae interdum varius. ut gravida lacus ante.

TITLE 00-00 ☾s
    — short summary

TITLE 00-00 ☾s
    — short summary

THE TITLE's TELLING ✧
    ⚠︎ any applicable tws
    a long, extended history. this one is told as though you're conversing with the character and they're telling you; if your character is an unreliable narrator, this will be where you write the story inaccurately as opposed to the objective brief history. will include little comic strips if i ever get the time lol. lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. fusce sapien mauris, elementum at nibh eget, euismod egestas nibh. cras posuere elit at orci feugiat porttitor et eget nisi. fusce eu blandit mi. sed id metus maximus, posuere leo et, rhoncus felis. cras et auctor ante. nunc a est ac quam tempor tincidunt. integer hendrerit pellentesque risus eget sagittis. aenean posuere at velit eu eleifend. aenean consectetur nibh sed aliquet pharetra. cras quis felis imperdiet, pulvinar erat consequat, tincidunt justo. Integer in bibendum mauris. cras bibendum egestas consectetur. nullam molestie in mi at lobortis. etiam tortor lacus, malesuada in fermentum non, ultricies non mauris. nullam interdum mollis nisi, et tempus est lobortis sed. Integer orci ligula, aliquam eu porta eu, euismod ut arcu.

• THREAD HISTORY —— (✧) interaction / (✦) development
    ✦ i like to track all my threads, so the important ones have a solid diamond.

TITLE 00-00 ☾s
    00.00.0000 / THREAD TITLE —— brief explanation of what happened in thread.

TITLE 00-00 ☾s

TITLE 00-00 ☾s

TITLE 00-00 ☾s

POST TRACKER
    • posting:
      open posts:
      — 00 / 00
      priv posts:
      — 00 / 00
      total posts:
      — 00 / 00

threads:
      opens made:
      — 00
      privs made:
      — 00
      oneshots:
      — 00
  • W R I T I N G ✧ N O T E S PINTEREST
    ✧ notes for writing the character <3
    writing notes:
    — text
    — text
    — text
    mannerisms:
    — text
    — text
    — text
    thread ideas:
    — text
    — text
    — text
    plots / dev:
    — text
    — text
    — text​
  • 000.png
    🌏︎/🗝 — P L A Y L I S T
    title title
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do
    eiusmod tempor incididunt. ✧ last updated: 00.00.0000.

created by username • 000 songs, 00 hr 00 min
    ▶ PLAY — FOLLOWING •••

🔍 search & filter ...

song titlesong artistsong album00:00
  • Code:
    post code here

Last edited:

doesn't know (yet)
wants to know better
unsure of / confused by
nervous / shy around
intimidated by
feels grateful to
complicated feelings about
concerned / worries about
annoyed by
jealous of
rivals with
suspicious of
distrusts
dislikes
hates
creeped out by
scared of
entertained by
respects
trusts
admires
feels safe around
protective of
friends with
close friends with
like family
family
platonic love
puppy love
crushing on
head-over-heels for
romantic love
CYGNETSTARE'S HEARTCHART ♥
reply to have your character added and see how cygnetstare feels about them!
─── :・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.: ───​
  • ▢ character name — hearts here
    ↳ short relationship description
    "speech of their IC opinions on whoever." text of their behaviors.
    OOC: write objectively OOC about their opinions on whoever.

—♱—

▢ character name — hearts here

—♱—

• ▢ character name — hearts here

—♱—

—♱—

• add slides as needed

Last edited:

4d5460.png
N A M E ✧ N A M E——✧
✧—— a r c h e t y p e
⚠︎ any applicable tws
⊹˚. ♡˚୨୧⋆。˚<𝟑˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。 ˚ put a thematic border here lol

REASONING: write the reasoning for their name(s) here.
MEANING: write the meaning or symbolism of their name(s) here.
FORMER NAMES: name, name, name
AFFILIATION: affiliation
PRONOUNS: pro/nouns
ORIENTATION: orientation ✧ poly/mono
BIRTHDATE: born 00/00 (season) ✧ created 00.00.0000

penned by dejavuHEARTCHARTTOYHOUSEPINTEREST
4d5460.png

Last edited:

✦₊ ⊹ DEJA's CHARACTER HUB ⊹ ₊✦

• hello, and welcome to the "hub" of my tabbytales characters! this is a way for those i RP with or anyone interested to get quick info about my ocs & their available plots.
    — for all of my characters, peaceful or healing powerplay is always permitted & permission isn't needed. violent powerplay is not & please contact me before trying to engage in combat with one of my characters.
    — my characters do not bear any resemblance or take any inspiration from myself and my real life experiences, nor are their thoughts and opinions my own. in-character statements and thoughts by my characters do not reflect my opinion as a writer.
    — i am always available for plotting via discord; i'm desklamp9 / dejavu in all of the clan discords & my channels are usually named some variant of my own name or my character's. that said, i may be less interested in doing long-term or highly involved plots & character relationships with those prone to quickly making & killing off characters. there's nothing wrong with this and casual interactions / friendships are still fine, it's just not the kind of activity i look for with long-term plots.
  • VnyNusR.png
    BOBBIE ✿
    warrior of skyclan ; she/her
    ─── ・ 。゚⚘: *.❀ .* :✿.。゚ ───જ⁀➴
    activity level: primary
    post quota: 30 posts
    OPEN to friendships, one-sided crushes, casual interactions, plotting, etc.
    CLOSED to romance, unplanned battles.
    @BOBBIE ; tags
  • bYKkjT9.png
    CICADAKIT ✦
    kit of riverclan ; he/him
    ─── * ‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊ ───
    activity level: N/A
    post quota: N/A
    OPEN to friendships, kithood enemies / rivals, casual interactions, plotting, etc. (NOT BORN YET)
    CLOSED to romance, all battles.
    @CICADAKIT ; tags
  • sGAF79i.png
    CYGNETSTARE ♱
    tunneler of windclan ; she/they
    ───⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆───
    activity level: secondary / semi-casual
    post quota: 20 posts
    OPEN to friendships, romances, casual interactions, plotting, etc.
    CLOSED to flings, unplanned battles.
    @CYGNETSTARE ; tags
  • zQjfvyG.png
    GHOSTKIT †
    kit of shadowclan ; she/her
    ─── •†˚୨୧⋆꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷⋆୨୧˚†• ───
    activity level: secondary
    post quota: 20 posts
    OPEN to friendships, kithood enemies / rivals, casual interactions, plotting, etc.
    CLOSED to romance, all battles.
    @GHOSTKIT ; tags
  • LnCevMn.png
    EMBERKIT ☼
    kit of thunderclan ; he/him
    ─── ⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ───
    activity level: secondary / semi-casual
    post quota: 15 posts
    OPEN to friendships, kithood friendly rivals, casual interactions, plotting, etc.
    CLOSED to romance, enemies, all battles.
    @EMBERKIT. ; tags
  • 2TqpYgO.png
    SPIDERPAW 🕷
    formerly an apprentice of skyclan ; she/her
    ─── ˚₊𓆩༺🕸༻𓆪₊˚ ───જ⁀➴
    death date: 7.20.2023
    gives the life of: understanding
    OPEN to giving lives, escorting cats to starclan
    CLOSED to N/A
    @SPIDERPAW ; tags
  • ANASTASIA ✧
    warrior of skyclan ; she/her
    ─── ✧˖°.🪩.°˖✧ ───
    activity level: conceptual (low to nonexistent)
    post quota: N/A
    OPEN to friendships, romances, rivals / enemies, casual interactions, plotting, etc.
    CLOSED to unplanned battles.
    @ANASTASIA. ; no tags yet
  • this is for aesthetic purposes begone

Last edited:

✧—— text here. lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. fusce sapien mauris, elementum at nibh eget, euismod egestas nibh. cras posuere elit at orci feugiat porttitor et eget nisi.
"speech."

4d5460.png

• ooc: ——
  • disclaimer: text
  • 69139399_py669CBh1zLPqxi.png
    — name
    — pro/nouns ; rank of allegiance ; 00 ☾s
    "speech" ; thoughts ; attacks
    — penned by dejavu

Last edited:

✿—— lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. fusce sapien mauris, elementum at nibh eget, euismod egestas nibh. cras posuere elit at orci feugiat porttitor et eget nisi. fusce eu blandit mi. "sed id metus maximus, posuere leo et, rhoncus felis."
4d5460.png

• nothing here, have a nice day :-)
  • 69139399_py669CBh1zLPqxi.png
    — bobbie
    — she/her ; warrior of skyclan ; 40 ☾s
    — chibi by its_oliverr
    — penned by dejavu

Last edited:

✦₊ ⊹—— lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. fusce sapien mauris, elementum at nibh eget, euismod egestas nibh. cras posuere elit at orci feugiat porttitor et eget nisi. fusce eu blandit mi. "sed id metus maximus, posuere leo et, rhoncus felis."
4d5460.png

• disclaimer: it's important to note that cicadakit is not always in a stable state of mind. his view of the world may not always be accurate to objective reality, which may include seeing things that are not genuinely there, reading motivations or thoughts from actions that are not actually implied, and making assumptions or jumping to conclusions. this is not an attempt at metagaming, powerplaying, or mischaracterization, and is not legitimately true or correct to reality or what your characters actually think or believe.

it will always be noted in the post if he is seeing something that isn't actually there. all opinions & thoughts are ic only and do not reflect my thoughts and opinions as a writer.
  • Tse77Co.png
    — cicadakit
    — he/him ; kit of riverclan ; 2 ☾s
    — penned by dejavu

Last edited:

†—— text here. lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. fusce sapien mauris, elementum at nibh eget, euismod egestas nibh. cras posuere elit at orci feugiat porttitor et eget nisi.
"speech."

4d5460.png

• disclaimer: it is extremely important to note that ghostkit is an exceptionally cruel and immoral cat and her actions and thoughts do not reflect my own opinions as a writer. the way she behaves and thinks is morally reprehensible, and i do not condone these actions outside of roleplay in any way. she may refer to other cats in demeaning ways, including as "things", and this is not an attempt to oocly dehumanize anyone's character, but a reflection of her unfortunate outlook on the world.

ghostkit is also a budding skilled manipulator who is already very good at concealing her true feelings. as such, other characters will generally not be able to detect the fact that she's falsifying her behavior unless it's specifically noted in the post to be visible. this includes "gut feelings", "intuition", or suspicion with no ic basis.

again, all opinions & thoughts are ic only and do not reflect my thoughts and opinions as a writer.
  • 69418116_LQIbctTYt87prkD.png
    — ghostkit
    — she/her ; kit of shadowclan ; 3 ☾s
    — penned by dejavu

Last edited: