Draw Every Tabby Tale Cat Challenge!

i have so many babies, so i'll throw you a singular bab @PIKESPLASH and these are his tags! he's a short haired silver mackerel tabby with green eyes.

little funny facts about him:
- loves fish, will word vomit about them if given the chance
- is gullible will believe it if you told him starclan can grab you and carry you off into the sky
- hates battling, tries his best to avoid it
- terrified of lamprey's and has major disgust towards those things​

Ohh this is so fun!! I'll be so real I misread this as 'drawing every tabby cat' and I just now realized it's 'every Tabby Tale cat' I'm so silly. But I'm out here offering up my girl Softie (@Softkit, tags, Toyhouse). I think a fun fact about her is that she's sensitive to noises and dislikes loud noises, and that's something that's going to persist into her adulthood :]

this is such a cute idea?? I can't wait to see all the adorable characters in your style!

i'll offer up @RATTLEHEART since they're my main muse in windclan and have their toyhouse linked in their tags! a couple of fun facts about her are that she was originally an isolated loner alongside her siblings, and her personality is based on one of my dearly beloved human ocs that i transferred over to here <3

omg?

I'm gonna chuck my easiest cat in the world at you

@Ratpaw is an all white cat with orange eyes and rounded ears

one fun fact about her is that she loves flowers!
challenge 1 Rat.png

I changed my mind and fixed a few things! I know I should get rid of her fluffy neck but...its so cute sob lmk tho if you'd like her to be a shorthair tho!

antii you are an angel amongst us and this idea is cuteamazing. also you better open a kofi or link someplace where we can tip u for this OR ELSE /lovingly

here is @LUPINEPAW ! and here are her (hella outdated omg) tags! some fun facts about her...
- she is (one of) the tallest apprentices in her peer group !
- she loves flowers and the act of making things pretty, a very skilled nest-builder
- she is a girls-girl through and through and loves collecting friends
- was a very awkward/gangly child, recently has become quite pretty​

Reactions: Antiigone
I’m literally so obsessed with these already omg? Your art style is sooo precious 💖💖💖

Have my boy @Drizzlepelt ! Here’s his tags + Toyhou.se !
Some fun facts is that he was purposefully made with blue/pink/yellow in mind, along with a good amount of my cats! (I’m big on the Pan flag LOL)
He also has gotten a lot of trauma from his mother and can be unintentionally dark sometimes >:3c

Omg this is so fun
Tossing @Roeflame . your way with her tags !!
A fun fact about Roe hmm..
When developing her skillset I wanted to incorporate some of her heritage in as like a fun easter egg (mom was from the marsh colony and dad was from the pine colony) so she’s naturally very stealthy and has some talent in tree climbing!! B)

This seems fun!! :D
I have @Mothfur
Moth is short-furred and has false tortoiseshell chimerism, with most of his tortie on his right side. He has a brawny build, sunset orange eyes, and rugged ears.
Since i deleted his bio to redo it, here is a ref. His left side is just black
Untitled_Artwork.png

Last edited:
UR art is so pretty I'm <3!!!! I am tossing in my boy @Dandelionwish !
yeeboy.png
WindClan's former medicine cat, defied Sootstar and was sentenced to death but escaped! Now currently the ultimate wifeguy in SkyClan with his new mate and new kits <3
Fun Ooc fact: Dandelion looks like a point cat but he is technically a cream/chocolate chimera!
Fun IC fact: Was a former barn cat hence his Southern drawl, stims by chewing plant stems a lot (get it? stim stem? I'm funny)

• Love
Reactions: Sheogorath
screams at beepaw
you are so so sweet for doing this, your art is absolutely stunning! i can offer you my girl @FRECKLEFLAME [ th ] [ tags ] !! she’s a tortoiseshell / cream tabby chimera with sea green eyes, very big, very fluffy.
60180529_vxtnGdY8xFUiLCu.jpg
a fun fact is that she loves bugs. beetles, ladybugs, crickets, worms ; her father rabbitnose would take her bug hunting as a child, and she passed it on to her youngest litter of siblings as a tradition ( much to her other dad’s dismay ).​

Reactions: Antiigone