Draw Every Tabby Tale Cat Challenge!

IMG_2741.jpg
IMG_2740.jpg

More roughs coming your way!
Orange got her own page because my dumbass drew her MASSIVE lmao

hi :) thowing @bitekit - - in here, my main atm. he's a troubled, short furred black cat who's a brawny kid with green eyes.
fun facts:
- loves collecting shiny things, he's like a lil magpie
- bad temper, does not have a good grasp on what to do with his feelings, particularly anger
- mischief maker

Reactions: Antiigone
hi :3

I'd love a piece of @CHERVILKIT , her tags (which has her reference) are HERE! Things to note include:
- Chronically ill and more petite than her peers, angular features with gangling legs and wispy fur
- Despite her trepidation and anxiety, she always tries to be kind and nice to others.
- Very contemplative and curious, loves to seek meaning in madness.

Reactions: Antiigone
I would be over the moon if @Dogbite could be a part of your project ❤️❤️❤️ tags

Interesting fact: He loves and misses stale two-leg nachos but would never admit that to any cat.

He is a cinnamon and white splotched tabby with multitudes of scars. The most prominent being their missing left eye. His one eye is a ocean blue and his face is scruffy akin to a 'dog' think a Yorkie almost.

edit// new tags now linked!

AFTER A MILLION YEARS!!!

vdKusR0.png

Oh my gosh this is so fun!! Thank you Antii!!

Howlingstar is the current ThunderClan leader. She is a plump longhaired black tabby with white markings and green eyes. A fun fact about her is she is the matriarch of the largest family tree on TT right now (I think)! It just reached Gen 4 with her granddaughter Howlfire’s litter :)

Her sub is @HOWLINGSTAR

mNBNCOA.png

Reactions: Icey !

oh, this is so fun! thank you for doing this!

i have a billion guys but i'll offer you @GREENEYES ! here are his tags and his toyhouse! he is a thick-furred, red and white tabby tom with bright green eyes. the end of his tail curls inward, and he has newly placed scars on the back of his neck.

fun facts!
— greeneyes was born into skyclan's first litter!
— he loves shiny things
— he often believes he is cursed, stemming from rhetoric that 'green is a deadly color'

AI94vJk.png

TWO IN ONE DAY WHAT IS THIS, CHRISTMAS??

• Love
Reactions: ABRI and Kitty-Kat-
WAAAHING

I can throw you Ferndance! She's a cinnamon ticked tabby (ignore the fact she looks chocolate it just sorta happened overtime) with one white paw and green eyes! Her refs are here.

Fun fact about Fern she's probably one of the most tolerant non-SkyClan cats in regards to kittypets and outsiders. Not entirely altruistically, as a thief, she kinda knows that kittypets would have cooler things to steal then her clanmates.
challenge 13 ferndance.png

• Love
Reactions: PUNK
What a fun idea!

I have a few but I'll offer my beloved @Flycatcher ! He is a slightly smaller than average blue mackerel tabby tom with a white spot on his chest and pale green eyes! He's a bit of a scruffy cat in places, his fur notably fluffier around his neck and tail.
Here's his art refs and his tags.

- Flycatcher is the current deputy of ThunderClan and mate to Flamewhisker
- He was Thunders first lead warrior before his promotion!
challenge 14 Flycatcher.pngchallenge 14 Flycatcher-starclan.png