crowkit / crowpaw / crow???
↳ named for the color of his pelt.
— skyclan apprentice
— male (he/him); sexuality will be revealed later
— 4 moons, ages realistically on the 15th of each month
bobbie x duke (npc), sibling to drowsykit and lupinekit

APPEARANCE.
longhaired black smoke with hazel eyes / reference
when he enters this world he is a bit on the smaller side, however he looks like a puffball with his long fur. his baby fat fooling others into believing he is bigger, but it's simply the mixture of his coat length and baby fat. some of the main coon traits he inherited are a distinctive long and triangular shaped face, and the tufts at the tips of his ears.

PERSONALITY.
crowkit may cause some worry as he is not the most talkative or expressive. the reality is that crowkit is quite shy, he finds it difficult to join groups easily. in most cases he has to be taken care of or led around by someone, which leads him to have complicated feelings towards. he is aware that he is a kit and requires help, but he feels guilty of receiving it. this warps into him thinking that he doesn't provide for his family or friends, so he struggles with finding his own balance in terms of asking and receiving help and his own worth. it is important to note that he is not difficult to befriend. despite his quiet and shy nature he is an excellent listener. it is because of his nature that cats are more likely to share their worries with him, which he will listen and give his own thoughts on sometimes. most of the time he will remain quiet and allow cats to get it all out. by extension he is an excellent secret keeper because he will not bring up what others have told him, nor is he interested in drama. crowkit has a good memory which is a double edged sword. as a result of his good memory he will not easily forgive past hurts and will bottle them up. consider moments where there is disconnection between truth as strikes. the more a cat goes back on their word and doesn't follow up with their ideals he will lose all faith in them and call them out before completely cutting them out of his life. every strike he is not afraid to express his displeasure in the form of actions, words? that is the last straw. despite crowkit appearing soft, he angers easily. if someone is talking too loud or someone chewing with their mouth open, he is already upset. if anything his day is ruined as far as he's concerned. overtime he will be better at managing his anger, but for now he will think a cat snoring is world ending.

LYWusjC.jpg

• CROWKIT CROWPAW ; wishes he was as beautiful as the bird he was named after
    crowpaw is a skyclan apprentice who carries kittypet blood within his veins. he is more than aware the scorn those have towards him because of his blood. he wishes to become strong, no longer burdening those he loves with his faults. with silversmoke's guidance he hopes to become the greatest warrior of his time. in the meantime, he is ever the strange apprentice whose words and thoughts can be as sharp as an adder's fangs.
    ↳ named for the color of his dark pelt.
    — male; he/they pronouns; undecided sexuality
    — apprentice of skyclan, wishes riverclan could sleepover again; kittypet descent
    — created 06.10.2023 at 3 moons / ages realistically on the 15th each month
    aRjB2q1.png
    TwFM5Tx.png
    ↳ penned by velou; HEARTCHART ; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST (if u have them!!)
  • A LONG HAIRED BLACK SMOKE TOM WITH HAZEL EYES
    as time has passed he's looking less like a puffball compared to when he first entered this world. despite looking less like a pom pom, his long fur is wild and unkempt. with the loss of baby fat his features have become sharper. some of the main coon traits he inherited are a distinctive long and triangular shaped face, and the tufts at the tips of his ears. due to his father's blood (maine coon) he has gone through quite of a bit of a growth spurt. crowpaw looks older than those around his age due to his size. under silversmoke's somewhat intense training, he's built quite a bit of muscle. it is apparent that when he's a warrior he will be bulky. the young tom also has additional toes (polydactyl). recently he has a gained a small scar across the left side of his lip, exposing a small gimmer of pearly whites. with his habit of collecting feather's he decorates his fur with them. he typically wears a two crow feathers lined on the left side of his neck.
  • SARCASTIC / IMAGINATIVE / SHY / PERCEPTIVE / QUIET / UNFORGIVING / BOORISH / DRIVEN / EVASIVE / DECEITFUL / CLEVER / FRANK / TIDY / PICKY / GUARDED / THOUGHTLESS / GREEDY
    crowpaw may cause some worry as he is not the most talkative or expressive. the reality is that crowpaw is quite shy, he finds it difficult to join groups easily. in most cases he has to be taken care of or led around by someone, which leads him to have complicated feelings towards. he is aware that he is a kit and requires help, but he feels guilty of receiving it. this warps into him thinking that he doesn't provide for his family or friends, so he struggles with finding his own balance in terms of asking and receiving help and his own worth. it is important to note that he is not difficult to befriend. despite his quiet and shy nature he is an excellent listener. it is because of his nature that cats are more likely to share their worries with him, which he will listen and give his own thoughts on sometimes. most of the time he will remain quiet and allow cats to get it all out. by extension he is an excellent secret keeper because he will not bring up what others have told him, nor is he interested in drama. crowpaw has a good memory which is a double edged sword. as a result of his good memory he will not easily forgive past hurts and will bottle them up. consider moments where there is disconnection between truth as strikes. the more a cat goes back on their word and doesn't follow up with their ideals he will lose all faith in them and call them out before completely cutting them out of his life. every strike he is not afraid to express his displeasure in the form of actions, words? that is the last straw. despite crowpaw appearing soft, he angers easily. if someone is talking too loud or someone chewing with their mouth open, he is already upset. if anything his day is ruined as far as he's concerned. overtime he will be better at managing his anger, but for now he will think a cat snoring is world ending.

keeps and maintains prolonged eye contact with those he is speaking with or those he is intrigued by. if he blinks in long and slow intervals, then he is content. it may appear eerie to others, but he is quite happy with whomever he is speaking with. if he suddenly blinks in rapid intervals he is dumbfounded about what was said or done. when whiskers twitch, crowpaw is annoyed. if his whiskers and a nose twitches then the apprentice is enraged.
  • SINGLE; UNDECIDED SEXUALITY; MONOGAMIST
    moderately slow to make friends, slow to trust; once trust is earned he oozes devotion
    SOUNDS LIKE: ash (fantastic mr.fox)
    SMELLS LIKE: fern and bramble. pine needles, sycamore, and the river air.
    speech is #000
    BOBBIE xx DUKE brother to drowsypaw, lupinepaw, and plaguepaw | mentored by silversmoke
    Mate to none | Parent to none | family tree
    NOTABLE FRIENDS: cherrypaw, brookpaw, otterpaw, fireflypaw
    NOTABLE ENEMIES: lupinepaw, slate, falconpaw, littlepaw
  • ► MY TIME - bo en
    I'D RATHER SLEEP - kero kero bonito
    HEY KIDS - molina
    GOODBYE TO A WORLD - porter robinson
    FIRST LOVE/LATE SPRING - mitski
    LOVER IS A DAY - cuco
    HOMAGE - mild high club
    THE FAMILY JEWELS - marina and the diamonds
    AAAAAAAAA - hatsune miku
    CHRISTMAS KIDS - roar
    KIMI WA DEKINAI KO - kikuo
    I LOVE YOU SO - the walters
    CRADLES - sub urban
    ROMANTIC HOMICIDE - d4vid
    PALE MACHINE - bo en
    EVERY DAY - bo en
    SHIKABANE NO ODORI - kikuo
    LITTLE DARK AGE - mgmt
    GHOST - lovewave
    EXIT - koda
    I WAIT FOR YOU - alex g
    CRUMB - locket
    JPN - amend
    PURE IMAGINATION - maroon 5
    HYSTERIA - machine girl
    WASTED SUMMERS - juju

• ●●●○○○○○○○ HUNTING: mediocre. his mentor avoids teaching him how to hunt, so crowpaw teaches himself or by watching others.
    ●●●●●○○○○○ CLIMBING: average. climbing is not difficult for him and it only seems like he is getting better.

●●●●●○○○○○ TRACKING: average. able to find prey, not an expert. is better at tracking birds than rodents.
    ●●●●●●○○○○ COMBAT: above average. requires a little help when it comes to finishing fights against more experienced enemies.
  • posting template

Code:
[box=67%][justify][color=#BBBDC1][img width=700px]https://i.imgur.com/LYWusjC.jpg[/img]
[tabs][tab=general ✧][size=20px][b][color=#000][s]CROWKIT[/s] [outline=gray]CROWPAW ;[/outline][/color][/size] wishes he was as beautiful as the bird he was named after[/b]
[quote]crowpaw is a skyclan apprentice who carries kittypet blood within his veins. he is more than aware the scorn those have towards him because of his blood. he wishes to become strong, no longer burdening those he loves with his faults. with silversmoke's guidance he hopes to become the greatest warrior of his time. in the meantime, he is ever the strange apprentice whose words and thoughts can be as sharp as an adder's fangs.[/quote]
↳ named for the color of his dark pelt.
— male; he/they pronouns; undecided sexuality
— apprentice of skyclan, wishes riverclan could sleepover again; kittypet descent
— created 06.10.2023 at 3 moons / ages realistically on the 15th each month
[fright][img width=50px]https://i.imgur.com/aRjB2q1.png[/img] [img width=50px]https://i.imgur.com/TwFM5Tx.png[/img][/fright]↳ penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/velou.116/][color=#000][b]velou[/b][/color][/url]; [b]HEARTCHART[/b] ; [b]PINTEREST[/b] ; [b]PLAYLIST[/b] (if u have them!!)
[/tab]

[tab=appearance ✧][fleft][quote][bimg width=125px]https://i.imgur.com/kISlTXD.png[/bimg][/quote][/fleft][b]A LONG HAIRED BLACK SMOKE TOM WITH HAZEL EYES[/b]
as time has passed he's looking less like a puffball compared to when he first entered this world. despite looking less like a pom pom, his long fur is wild and unkempt. with the loss of baby fat his features have become sharper. some of the main coon traits he inherited are a distinctive long and triangular shaped face, and the tufts at the tips of his ears. due to his father's blood (maine coon) he has gone through quite of a bit of a growth spurt. crowpaw looks older than those around his age due to his size. under silversmoke's somewhat intense training, he's built quite a bit of muscle. it is apparent that when he's a warrior he will be bulky. the young tom also has additional toes (polydactyl). recently he has a gained a small scar across the left side of his lip, exposing a small gimmer of pearly whites. with his habit of collecting feather's he decorates his fur with them. he typically wears a two crow feathers lined on the left side of his neck.[/tab]

[tab=mentality ✧][quote][b][color=#000]SARCASTIC / IMAGINATIVE / SHY / PERCEPTIVE / QUIET / UNFORGIVING / BOORISH / DRIVEN / EVASIVE / DECEITFUL / CLEVER / FRANK / TIDY / PICKY / GUARDED / THOUGHTLESS / GREEDY[/color][/b][/quote]
crowpaw may cause some worry as he is not the most talkative or expressive. the reality is that crowpaw is quite shy, he finds it difficult to join groups easily. in most cases he has to be taken care of or led around by someone, which leads him to have complicated feelings towards. he is aware that he is a kit and requires help, but he feels guilty of receiving it. this warps into him thinking that he doesn't provide for his family or friends, so he struggles with finding his own balance in terms of asking and receiving help and his own worth. it is important to note that he is not difficult to befriend. despite his quiet and shy nature he is an excellent listener. it is because of his nature that cats are more likely to share their worries with him, which he will listen and give his own thoughts on sometimes. most of the time he will remain quiet and allow cats to get it all out. by extension he is an excellent secret keeper because he will not bring up what others have told him, nor is he interested in drama. crowpaw has a good memory which is a double edged sword. as a result of his good memory he will not easily forgive past hurts and will bottle them up. consider moments where there is disconnection between truth as strikes. the more a cat goes back on their word and doesn't follow up with their ideals he will lose all faith in them and call them out before completely cutting them out of his life. every strike he is not afraid to express his displeasure in the form of actions, words? that is the last straw. despite crowpaw appearing soft, he angers easily. if someone is talking too loud or someone chewing with their mouth open, he is already upset. if anything his day is ruined as far as he's concerned. overtime he will be better at managing his anger, but for now he will think a cat snoring is world ending. 

[subquote=#000]keeps and maintains prolonged eye contact with those he is speaking with or those he is intrigued by. if he blinks in long and slow intervals, then he is content. it may appear eerie to others, but he is quite happy with whomever he is speaking with. if he suddenly blinks in rapid intervals he is dumbfounded about what was said or done. when whiskers twitch, crowpaw is annoyed. if his whiskers and a nose twitches then the apprentice is enraged.[/subquote][/tab]

[tab=relationships + interaction ✧][quote][b]SINGLE; UNDECIDED SEXUALITY; MONOGAMIST[/b]
moderately slow to make friends, slow to trust; once trust is earned he oozes devotion
[b]SOUNDS LIKE:[/b] [url=https://youtu.be/f91QXN8JfgQ?t=65]ash (fantastic mr.fox)[/url]
[b]SMELLS LIKE:[/b] [s]fern and bramble.[/s] pine needles, sycamore, and the river air.
speech is [color=#000]#000[/color][/quote]
[b][color=#000][abbr=played by dejavu]BOBBIE[/abbr] xx [abbr=NPC]DUKE[/abbr][/color][/b] brother to [abbr=played by scar]drowsypaw[/abbr], [abbr=played by eezy]lupinepaw[/abbr], and [abbr=played nazali]plaguepaw[/abbr] | mentored by [abbr=played by punk]silversmoke[/abbr]
Mate to none | Parent to none | [url=https://familyecho.com/?p=START&c=dcaluolb1i3pzyg5&f=618095922418743362]family tree[/url]
[b]NOTABLE FRIENDS:[/b] cherrypaw, brookpaw, otterpaw, fireflypaw
[b]NOTABLE ENEMIES:[/b] lupinepaw, slate, falconpaw, littlepaw[/tab]

[tab=playlist ✧][columns=2][b][color=#000]► MY TIME[/color][/b] - bo en
[B]I'D RATHER SLEEP[/b] - kero kero bonito
[B]HEY KIDS[/b] - molina
[B]GOODBYE TO A WORLD[/b] - porter robinson
[B]FIRST LOVE/LATE SPRING[/B] -  mitski
[B]LOVER IS A DAY[/B] - cuco
[B]HOMAGE[/B] - mild high club
[B]THE FAMILY JEWELS[/B] - marina and the diamonds
[B]AAAAAAAAA[/B] - hatsune miku
[B]CHRISTMAS KIDS[/B] - roar
[B]KIMI WA DEKINAI KO[/B] - kikuo
[B]I LOVE YOU SO[/B] - the walters
[B]CRADLES[/B] - sub urban
[B]ROMANTIC HOMICIDE[/B] - d4vid
[B]PALE MACHINE[/B] - bo en
[B]EVERY DAY[/B] - bo en
[B]SHIKABANE NO ODORI[/B] - kikuo
[B]LITTLE DARK AGE[/B] - mgmt
[B]GHOST[/B] - lovewave
[B]EXIT[/B] - koda
[B]I WAIT FOR YOU[/B] - alex g
[B]CRUMB[/B] - locket
[B]JPN[/B] - amend
[B]PURE IMAGINATION[/B] - maroon 5
[B]HYSTERIA[/B] - machine girl
[B]WASTED SUMMERS[/B] - juju[/columns]
[/tab]

[tab=skills ✧][columns=2][box=100%][quote]●●●○○○○○○○ [color=#000][b]HUNTING[/b][/color]: [i]mediocre[/i]. his mentor avoids teaching him how to hunt, so crowpaw teaches himself or by watching others.[/quote][/box]
[box=100%][quote]●●●●●○○○○○ [color=#000][b]CLIMBING[/b][/color]: [i]average[/i]. climbing is not difficult for him and it only seems like he is getting better.[/quote][/box]

[box=100%][quote]●●●●●○○○○○ [color=#000][b]TRACKING[/b][/color]: [i]average[/i]. able to find prey, not an expert. is better at tracking birds than rodents.[/quote][/box]
[box=100%][quote]●●●●●●○○○○ [color=#000][b]COMBAT[/b][/color]: [i]above average[/i]. requires a little help when it comes to finishing fights against more experienced enemies.[/quote][/box][/columns]
[/tab]

[tab=code]posting template
[/tab][/tabs][/color][/justify][/box]

Last edited:

haikyuu-kageyama.gif
so this is where I'll have crowpaw's thoughts about certain clanmates. the boy who normally doesn't speak much has many many thoughts and words towards his clanmates. organization and prettiness is not allowed here we are just writing them down because if I try to make it pretty I'll end up not making the thoughts out of trying to make everything pretty.

bobbie - "my mommy is the prettiest cat in skyclan. she is very nice and takes care of me, lulu, and drowsy okay. well... not so much anymore. as soon as we became apprentices i haven't seen mommy as much and we haven't talked to each other. i think i saw her leave with lulu, but i haven't seen her with drowsy. i think mommy forgot about us. it's okay though. drowsy and crow know that lulu is the best one out of all of us. still, even if we aren't as good as lulu i want mommy to at least say hi to me. sometimes... sometimes i see mommy working. she looks very happy. i've never seen mommy look like that before. i think maybe she was waiting to do warrior things. i see her with blazestar a lot. mommy deserves to be happy too, right? crow shouldn't bother mommy if she's busy or ask for a hug anymore. what crow needs to do is listen to silversmoke and become super strong. maybe if crow is super strong, mommy would be happy. if anything bad happened i would protect mommy, even if she forgets about me or likes lulu or blazestar more."

lupinepaw - "i'm jealous of lulu. even when we were both kits he was always more liked. even if lulu worries a lot and pretends to be strong, so many cats like him. he can talk to them and make them laugh, and sometimes i see him getting treats. lulu is. a very good brother. he always listens to me when i'm upset, which happens a lot. it makes me sad. lulu never tells crow to go away or bother someone else when crow is upset. he never says it's too much, but he is my brother. i know lulu. he won't let me be sad by myself if he knows. lulu is very kind, but i don't want to hurt lulu anymore. i'm not as good as lulu. when he's upset, i don't know what to do. lulu is better at words than i am. crow is not good at many things like lulu is. crow is a bad brother and son. that's why lulu gets to spend time with mommy. because he's a good cat. crow knows many cats look at him funny or don't understand him. maybe crow should leave lulu alone so he doesn't become bad like crow or have to look after crow a lot when he's upset."

drowsypaw - "we don't talk much. drowsy sleeps a lot so it's hard to talk to sister when she's sleeping a lot and i don't talk a lot either. we kinda talk with gifts. i leave her pretty things in her nest or next like flowers or feathers so when she wakes up she knows i was there. it's hard to know how drowsy feels about crow because we don't really talk that much. we protect each other, so crow hopes drowsy knows he loves her. like crow if drowsy is really upset or needs to talk about something, she goes to mommy or lulu. crow doesn't think he's ever comforted drowsy before. sleep next to her yes and... sometimes kicks her because she snores too loud. drowsy is never mad at crow, so maybe drowsy loves crow too. hmmm... how come lulu, drowsy, and crow are no longer together? feels like we never were. or maybe crow is too different from lulu and drowsy."

blazestar - "mommy's friend, which i don't believe. mommy is different with blazestar. even when a kitten, can see mommy is happy with blazestar. it's a different kind of happy. she's happy talking to crow, lulu, and drowsy but is not the same. mommy liked yukio too, but not as much as blazestar. sometimes crow sees blazestar and mommy together, so crow stays away. blazestar is a nice cat. when crow was crowkit he gave me first freshkill, but crow is still mad that he didn't catch it himself. if he wants mommy to be happy he needs to hunt himself and get something big! but... crow likes him. even though did something bad, blazestar didn't call him weird or say go away. blazestar is not crow's dad. even if crow did a bad and tried to imagine blazestar as dad, blazestar is too good to be crow's dad. mommy doesn't like daddy. daddy did something bad. mommy never told crow who daddy is. crow only knows that daddy hurt mommy. that crow, lulu, and drowsy look like daddy. too much daddy talk bleh, he's bad cat. blazestar very good cat. if he makes mommy happy will be nice to blazestar. but if blazestar hurts mommy, then crow will fight blazestar! no one hurts mommy, even leaders!"

Last edited:
  • Heya! I've been making more tabby tales characters, so I decided to have all of them in one place. This storage will not only serve as easy access to the cats I play, but there's going to be additional information about them! additional information meaning what they would be open to and what they would be closed to and different resources (links) for each character. Their activity levels will also be noted.

aside from that, i am always open to plots! Feel free to DM me on discord (kasaven) or through one my channels in the clan servers. The clans I don't have any channels at this point in time are shadowclan and the loner lands. all channels regardless of server start with #velou's-

you can also check out my on-site plotting hub here!

general notes that apply to me and my characters:
    — i am always opening to plotting! i would ask to look at what each character is open and closed to before asking for a plot point a specific character is closed to. if there's something that isn't on either list, but want to converse about it, please reach out! it's more likely than not that i would be more than happy to listen and plot out the idea together.
    — feel free to tag my character's if they're needed! this includes mentor/apprentice tags, patrols, and if your character personally wants my character to be in a thread.
    — all characters are open to friendly powerplay unless stated otherwise. the characters that would be not be as receptive to friendly powerplay (averse to touch) will be specified. your characters are allowed to engage with characters that wouldn't be receptive, but just note that said characters will not be nice towards your character about it.
    — in terms of romance plots some characters i have are monogamist while others are polyamorous. i'll indicate which ones are monogamist/polygamist. each character will have a more in depth summary(?) of how they are in romantic relationships. in terms of what do they value and how they would react. i will say if you would like to try out any romance plots i am more than happy to plot it out!
    — please dm me or reach out in my channel(s) if i haven't responded to something in awhile and you would like to continue said thread, or if you would like to drop a thread instead. i will try to get to threads as best as i can, but sometimes there are a few that slip under the radar. a little nudge after four days is welcome!
    — this is important to keep in mind. i am not my characters in any form. anything my character(s) says or does is always in character, nor are they extensions of my feelings. i will not be making notes of this with every post. i expect this (i am not my characters to any degree) to be a given. i keep ic and ooc separate, and I expect rp partners to be just as capable.
  • @PIKESPLASH ; riverclan warrior
    — a 44 moon (he/him) riverclan warrior, who had formally been a kittypet that was abandoned by his former twolegs. Pikesplash is monogamist.
    @SASHA ; ripple colony cat, future riverclanner
    — currently a she-cat part of the ripple colony, which is going to join riverclan. technically not a riverclanner yet, but she is set to be joining riverclan once the colony plot is finished. Sasha is polyamourous.
  • @GINGERPAW ; thunderclan apprentice
    — a 9 moon red tabby tom (he/him) with amber eyes. younger brother to wildheart, and littermate to hawthornpaw. dreampaw is his closest friend, who he often trains with. currently his mentor is shinningsun, considering his former mentor darkflight (npc) was killed by a fox. despite the fact that he's been an apprentice for awhile he still struggles immensely with hunting. gingerpaw is polyamorous.
  • @CROWPAW! ; skyclan apprentice
    — a 4 moon longhaired black smoke tom (he/him) with hazel eyes. he is not much of a talker and tends to stare at others, but towards those he is close with, he will be more talkative. cherrypaw is who he considers a close friend. he loves his family and wants to get stronger, so he won't burden them. his parents are bobbie and duke (npc), but he knows nothing about his father. his littermates are plaguepaw (adopted), drowsypaw, and lupinepaw. currently he is being mentored by silversmoke. crowpaw is still rather young, but he will be monogamist.
    @STORMY ; future skyclan warrior
    — a 22 moon a blue short haired tabby tom (he/him) with no white and hooded shaped amber eyes. he is a rogue attempting to join skyclan due to some personal circumstances. a former mate to mottledove, whom he cheated on and left for a she-cat called Ronnie. unaware that mottledove had been pregnant with their kits. he is aspenpaw, pollenpaw, and pipitpaw's father. stormy is polyamorous.
  • @RABBITCLAW ; windclan tunneler
    — a 43 moon short-haired lilac tortoiseshell with blue eyes she-cat (she/they), who thinks with her claws first. she is littermates with scorchstreak, lizardbounce, and rattleheart. she is close with all her littermates, whom are all tunnelers. she is an aunt to frostpaw, luckypaw, rumblepaw, and scorchpaw. currently mentoring none. rabbitclaw is polyamorous.

Code:
[box="margin: auto; max-width: 480px; font-family: arial; text-align: justify; font-size:11.6px; text-transform:lowercase;"][TABS][slide=🎲 ✧]Heya! I've been making more tabby tales characters, so I decided to have all of them in one place. This storage will not only serve as easy access to the cats I play, but there's going to be additional information about them! additional information meaning what they would be open to and what they would be closed to and different resources (links) for each character. Their activity levels will also be noted.

aside from that, i am always open to plots! Feel free to DM me on discord (kasaven) or through one my channels in the clan servers. The clans I don't have any channels at this point in time are shadowclan and the loner lands. all channels regardless of server start with #velou's-

you can also check out my on-site plotting hub [url=LINK]here[/url]!

— i am always opening to plotting! i would ask to look at what each character is open and closed to before asking for a plot point a specific character is closed to. if there's something that isn't on either list, but want to converse about it, please reach out! it's more likely than not that i would be more than happy to listen and plot out the idea together.
— feel free to tag my character's if they're needed! this includes mentor/apprentice tags, patrols, and if your character personally wants my character to be in a thread. 
— all characters are open to friendly powerplay unless stated otherwise. the characters that would be not be as receptive to friendly powerplay (averse to touch) will be specified. your characters are allowed to engage with characters that wouldn't be receptive, but just note that said characters will not be nice towards your character about it.
— in terms of romance plots some characters i have are monogamist while others are polyamorous. i'll indicate which ones are monogamist/polygamist. each character will have a more in depth summary(?) of how they are in romantic relationships. in terms of what do they value and how they would react. i will say if you would like to try out any romance plots i am more than happy to plot it out! 
— please dm me or reach out in my channel(s) if i haven't responded to something in awhile and you would like to continue said thread, or if you would like to drop a thread instead. i will try to get to threads as best as i can, but sometimes there are a few that slip under the radar. a little nudge after four days is welcome!
— this is important to keep in mind. i am not my characters in any form. anything my character(s) says or does is always in character, nor are they extensions of my feelings. i will not be making notes of this with every post. i expect this (i am not my characters to any degree) to be a given. i keep ic and ooc separate, and I expect rp partners to be just as capable.
[/slide]

[slide=Riverclan ✧]@PIKESPLASH ; riverclan warrior
— a 44 moon (he/him) riverclan warrior, who had formally been a kittypet that was abandoned by his former twolegs. Pikesplash is monogamist.
@SASHA ; ripple colony cat, future riverclanner
— currently a she-cat part of the ripple colony, which is going to join riverclan. technically not a riverclanner yet, but she is set to be joining riverclan once the colony plot is finished. Sasha is polyamourous.
[/slide]

[slide=Thunderclan ✧]@GINGERPAW ; thunderclan apprentice 
— a 9 moon red tabby tom (he/him) with amber eyes. younger brother to wildheart, and littermate to hawthornpaw. dreampaw is his closest friend, who he often trains with. currently his mentor is shinningsun, considering his former mentor darkflight (npc) was killed by a fox. despite the fact that he's been an apprentice for awhile he still struggles immensely with hunting. gingerpaw is polyamorous.
[/slide]

[slide=Skyclan ✧]@CROWPAW! ; skyclan apprentice
— a 4 moon longhaired black smoke tom (he/him) with hazel eyes. he is not much of a talker and tends to stare at others, but towards those he is close with, he will be more talkative. cherrypaw is who he considers a close friend. he loves his family and wants to get stronger, so he won't burden them. his parents are bobbie and duke (npc), but he knows nothing about his father. his littermates are plaguepaw (adopted), drowsypaw, and lupinepaw. currently he is being mentored by silversmoke. crowpaw is still rather young, but he will be monogamist.
@STORMY ; future skyclan warrior
— a 22 moon a blue short haired tabby tom (he/him) with no white and hooded shaped amber eyes. he is a rogue attempting to join skyclan due to some personal circumstances. a former mate to mottledove, whom he cheated on and left for a she-cat called Ronnie. unaware that mottledove had been pregnant with their kits. he is aspenpaw, pollenpaw, and pipitpaw's father. stormy is polyamorous.
[/slide]

[slide=Windclan ✧][fleft]@RABBITCLAW ; windclan tunneler
— a 43 moon short-haired lilac tortoiseshell with blue eyes she-cat (she/they), who thinks with her claws first. she is littermates with scorchstreak, lizardbounce, and rattleheart. she is close with all her littermates, whom are all tunnelers. she is an aunt to frostpaw, luckypaw, rumblepaw, and scorchpaw. currently mentoring none. rabbitclaw is polyamorous.[/slide][/TABS][/box]

• sup.

you can also check out my character storage here!

— no yadda yadda
  • before i actually dive into what i'm looking for, i'm going to say that each character will have their own section. if there's anything in here not listed, but you would like to plot out with my battle cats, please let me know! as mentioned previously, you can dm me on discord (kasaven) or hop into one of my channels! they all start with #velou. the ideas i have below are ones i would like to work out with others and not npcs, so it's a rough outline (vague) so others can hop in if they'd like!

Riverclan warrior ; tags (his tags need a major update)
    — in the future i would like him to have a mate. he already has two adoptive children of his own which are otterpaw and silverpaw, which he considers his blood. he will not be with someone who talks badly of his children or harms them whether it be emotionally or physically. he will never force them to become otter or silver's other parent, but he will like it if his mate gets along with or at the very least tolerates his children. outside of his children, pikesplash when he crushes on someone will not make the first move or outright say it. he is an open book towards those he has interests towards, unless said cat is dense when it comes to love. i would say love with him is a slowburn considering he wouldn't want to rush things and he has some doubts not towards his partner, but that he is not enough for them. basically he has many insecurities, which some cats may not want to deal with. in short: he wants to have a mate, but he is holding himself back with how little he thinks of himself.
    — romance plots! to be honest i'm open with almost everything when it comes to love. i think it would be interesting if there was a break up of some sort. one-sided and unrequited love is more than okay! what i had thought for him awhile ago is that there was a mutual crush, but since he was so afraid, the cat he was interested decided to move on. when he does confess they would say it's too late. again, romance is open to pretty much anything if you're interested! he is 44 moons though.
    — taking in kits or having kits of his own! pikesplash is not opposed to taking in kits, considering he's done so before. as for having kits of his own he would want to settle down first.
    — cross clan relationships! i don't mean neccessarily romance, but if that's something you are interested do hit me up on! i meant pikesplash getting to know other cats from different clans and maybe forming friendships with him. he's been to a gathering, so he could have spoken to your character at the gathering. it would be difficult him for him to converse with shadowclan cats given that shadowclan is the furthest away from riverclan, so i'm not really sure how that would work out.
    — need someone to save your cat from drowning? while he could leave your character to die, he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he walked away from someone who needs help.
    — injuries are welcome! excluding maiming and death, but one thing to note is that pikesplash is not a fighter. he'd rather avoid it as best as he can and if he does fight back he would try to flee from your character.
    Ripple colony ; tags
    (i'm waiting for the ripple colony to join riverclan to be more active with her, so that's why she doesn't have much. basically she's open to everything except death)
    — friends! she's only built some relationships with fellow colony members, but who is to say she can't make more friends?
    — any romance plotting!
    thunderclan apprentice ; tags
    — friends! can be cross clan friendships or within thunderclan! gingerpaw is fairly easy to become friends with, but he does hide a dark side to himself. an idea i have is that if he becomes close or if your character pushes him enough he erupts and lets that dark side of him out. his dark side is sadistic and a far cry from his usual friendly self. he hides this part of himself because he's afraid it would make others stay away him and he would be left all alone. he doesn't want the reminder that he is wildheart's brother in some kind of way.
    — romance is open, but he is polyamorous. so if you're cat wants them to be in a monogamist relationship, gingerpaw would need to be told directly. although currently as it stands he is more on the crushing spectrum. gingerpaw crushes easily and is vaguely aware of the fact. he doesn't act on his crushes directly in terms of asking the cat he has a crush on out. what he do towards those he has a crush on is bring them prey, flowers, feathers, and ask if they would like to do something together. he is kind of obvious about it, but he will not admit it unless asked directly about his actions.
    — an idea i have in stone for him was that he has an ex who was scarred his face. i haven't worked out all the details surrounding it and i'm not sure if that would be better of an npc type of thing, but it is open to anyone who wants to have ginger as an ex and is okay with the idea of having left ginger with scars. again, the idea is vague and ginger could have done something to your character as well considering his tendencies.
    — training partners! ginger is a hard worker and wants to improve his lackluster skills, so he would love to train with fellow apprentices or older cats! as long as he is learning from someone he is happy! Well... as long as he isn't forced to kill another cat or someone on that level.
    skyclan apprentice ; tags
    — i would love it if crowpaw were to have some enemies. not because i want him to be murdered for no reason or anything, but crowpaw doesn't speak much and he has a habit of staring too hard at others. i just think it would be interesting if some cats disliked him because they might have misunderstood his lack of words and staring as disgust. of course i am also open to actually having crowpaw scream or do something malicious towards your character, if they did something in his eyes as horrible. an example would be he tries to hunt in one area but your character keeps coming near his area, so he would launch himself at your character and curse them to rot.
    — friends are also open! currently he has one close friend and that would be cherrypaw! he listens to her wisdom and follows her around, but here's the thing. in the future they pair will have a friend break up, so maybe your character can see and point out the cracks in their relationship. or it can be as simple as wow i think you are cool lets be friends. one thing to note is that crowpaw takes things literally. he will grow annoyed towards characters who are not direct and indecisive. most of the time he doesn't understand jokes, even if they are directed towards him. he is quite slow in understanding when someone is insulting him unless it's direct.
    — he's still young when it comes to romance and he doesn't really understand it too well. he thinks beautiful is reserved towards queens and most importantly his mother. as it stands if he were asked by another outside of family if he loved them, he would bluntly answer with a resounding no. he wouldn't understand that i love you can also be friendly. i would say crushes are more likely, so if you would like to have some crushing plots going on that's more than okay! with crushes he wouldn't understand either. all he would know is i enjoy hanging out with this cat and being with them. it'll take awhile for him to be aware of any crushes he has towards cats, but again if someone directly says they have a crush on him he would need an explanation.
    future skyclan warrior ; tags
    — i would for him to learn more about skyclan so if he could have some sort of guide or guides (he doesn't care about age) explaining to him and teaching him the ways of the clan. he's never been a part of a close knit community before or at the very least with the same structure of a clan, so he wants to know more about it
    — he's open to both friends and enemies! i would say that he would most likely be enemies with friends of mottledove who is his ex-mate, which he left out of fear. he was completely unaware that she was expecting, nor does he know that he technically is a father of three. in fact, he had forgotten about mottledove and moved on with a different mate called ronnie. that relationship turned sour and now he's alone again, but the fact of the matter is that he cheated. while he may have forgotten about mottledove (only knew her as chiara, doesn't know that the clan he joined has her in it under a new name), that doesn't excuse his actions.
    — romance is open, but coughs in when will this man learn. depending on whether or not his past with mottledove is exposed, i would say it would be interesting regardless. if he was in a relationship and the news of his cheating comes to light, how others might take that and some relationships might be ruined because they don't want to associate with him.
    — he is open to being injured! i think it would be interesting if another skyclanner injuries him but he will not say anything. not because he is afraid of bringing it up, but he feels like what happened is deserved. coughs in thinks this cat is attacking him for mottle's sake. he wouldn't bring it up whatsoever and pretend it never happened. or if questioned say an accident happened while hunting. however, outside of skyclan there doesn't have to be a reason. he can just be attacked randomly.
    windclan tunneler ; tags
    — i'm interested in her having a sort of mentor or familial relationship with a younger cat! rabbit is reckless and thinks with her claws, but despite how rough she is, she wants the best for those she cares about and apprentices in general. sure she might tease younger cats and get on their nerves for a bit, but she will make sure that they return home to their parents all safe and sound. the thing with rabbit is that she fears being vulnerable towards others, so comfort towards those experiencing sadness rattles her. it's not that she doesn't care, but she would rather cry in private.
    — considering rabbit loves the thrill of battle i would say she's open to having multiple sparring partners. although one thing to note, she doesn't know when to quit. she blazes through her injuries, trying to win the battle even if it's a spar. maybe your character would have to stop her from being too serious when it comes to fighting, or walk away because she takes sparring a bit too far.
    — she's open to romance, but i would say serious relationships are difficult with her. rabbitclaw fears being vulnerable and serious relationships mean she must be vulnerable to someone. it's not impossible for her to enter serious a relationship, but she will be trying her best to avoid it. therefore those who seek something serious with her have to be determined and understand that it will take some time for her to be unafraid of love and by extension relationships. she's more than willing to have casual relationships and flings because there is a level of distance and in fact has had a fling with someone before.
    — despite her demeanor she quite likes the idea of having kits, but she doesn't think she would make a fine mother. although this is based on how she acts with her nephews and nieces, considering she was awkward when they were born. they were so fragile that she worried picking them up too harshly and there might have been a day where she knocked one of them by accident. the reality is that she is very cautious towards kits and stays away from them out of fear of hurting them. she sees herself as tough and not soft as most mothers should be.
    — if asked although she doubt anyone would ask her. she is willing to be a surrogate for couples unable to produce, a single parent, incompatible birth genders, and infertility. however, she will be somewhat picky about it and would like to discuss beforehand. she would simply want to know if said cat(s) are sure and what do they expect of her. once the kits are born, how much is she allowed to be part of the kits lives?

Last edited:
Code:
[box="margin: auto; max-width: 480px; font-family: arial; text-align: justify; font-size:11.6px; text-transform:lowercase;"][TABS][slide=intro moments ✧]sup.

you can also check out my character storage [url=link]here[/url]!

— no yadda yadda
[/slide]

[slide=actively Looking for ✧]before i actually dive into what i'm looking for, i'm going to say that each character will have their own section. if there's anything in here not listed, but you would like to plot out with my battle cats, please let me know! as mentioned previously, you can dm me on discord (kasaven) or hop into one of my channels! they all start with #velou. the ideas i have below are ones i would like to work out with others and not npcs, so it's a rough outline (vague) so others can hop in if they'd like!

[spoiler=pikesplash]Riverclan warrior ; [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/make-some-noise-pikesplash.271/#post-4933]tags[/url] (his tags need a major update)
— in the future i would like him to have a mate. he already has two adoptive children of his own which are otterpaw and silverpaw, which he considers his blood. he will not be with someone who talks badly of his children or harms them whether it be emotionally or physically. he will never force them to become otter or silver's other parent, but he will like it if his mate gets along with or at the very least tolerates his children. outside of his children, pikesplash when he crushes on someone will not make the first move or outright say it. he is an open book towards those he has interests towards, unless said cat is dense when it comes to love. i would say love with him is a slowburn considering he wouldn't want to rush things and he has some doubts not towards his partner, but that he is not enough for them. basically he has many insecurities, which some cats may not want to deal with. in short: he wants to have a mate, but he is holding himself back with how little he thinks of himself.
— romance plots! to be honest i'm open with almost everything when it comes to love. i think it would be interesting if there was a break up of some sort. one-sided and unrequited love is more than okay! what i had thought for him awhile ago is that there was a mutual crush, but since he was so afraid, the cat he was interested decided to move on. when he does confess they would say it's too late. again, romance is open to pretty much anything if you're interested! he is 44 moons though.
— taking in kits or having kits of his own! pikesplash is not opposed to taking in kits, considering he's done so before. as for having kits of his own he would want to settle down first.  
— cross clan relationships! i don't mean neccessarily romance, but if that's something you are interested do hit me up on! i meant pikesplash getting to know other cats from different clans and maybe forming friendships with him. he's been to a gathering, so he could have spoken to your character at the gathering. it would be difficult him for him to converse with shadowclan cats given that shadowclan is the furthest away from riverclan, so i'm not really sure how that would work out. 
— need someone to save your cat from drowning? while he could leave your character to die, he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he walked away from someone who needs help.
— injuries are welcome! excluding maiming and death, but one thing to note is that pikesplash is not a fighter. he'd rather avoid it as best as he can and if he does fight back he would try to flee from your character.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=sasha]Ripple colony ; [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/two-of-hearts-%E3%80%A4-sasha.7065/]tags[/url]
(i'm waiting for the ripple colony to join riverclan to be more active with her, so that's why she doesn't have much. basically she's open to everything except death)
— friends! she's only built some relationships with fellow colony members, but who is to say she can't make more friends?
— any romance plotting! [/spoiler]
[spoiler=gingerpaw]thunderclan apprentice ; [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/y-y-youve-got-mail-%E2%98%84-gingerpaw.8486/]tags[/url]
— friends! can be cross clan friendships or within thunderclan! gingerpaw is fairly easy to become friends with, but he does hide a dark side to himself. an idea i have is that if he becomes close or if your character pushes him enough he erupts and lets that dark side of him out. his dark side is sadistic and a far cry from his usual friendly self. he hides this part of himself because he's afraid it would make others stay away him and he would be left all alone. he doesn't want the reminder that he is wildheart's brother in some kind of way.
— romance is open, but he is polyamorous. so if you're cat wants them to be in a monogamist relationship, gingerpaw would need to be told directly. although currently as it stands he is more on the crushing spectrum. gingerpaw crushes easily and is vaguely aware of the fact. he doesn't act on his crushes directly in terms of asking the cat he has a crush on out. what he do towards those he has a crush on is bring them prey, flowers, feathers, and ask if they would like to do something together. he is kind of obvious about it, but he will not admit it unless asked directly about his actions. 
— an idea i have in stone for him was that he has an ex who was scarred his face. i haven't worked out all the details surrounding it and i'm not sure if that would be better of an npc type of thing, but it is open to anyone who wants to have ginger as an ex and is okay with the idea of having left ginger with scars. again, the idea is vague and ginger could have done something to your character as well considering his tendencies.
— training partners! ginger is a hard worker and wants to improve his lackluster skills, so he would love to train with fellow apprentices or older cats! as long as he is learning from someone he is happy! Well... as long as he isn't forced to kill another cat or someone on that level.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=crowpaw]skyclan apprentice ; [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/just-to-be-a-kid-again-crowkit.6879/post-43804]tags[/url]
— i would love it if crowpaw were to have some enemies. not because i want him to be murdered for no reason or anything, but crowpaw doesn't speak much and he has a habit of staring too hard at others. i just think it would be interesting if some cats disliked him because they might have misunderstood his lack of words and staring as disgust. of course i am also open to actually having crowpaw scream or do something malicious towards your character, if they did something in his eyes as horrible. an example would be he tries to hunt in one area but your character keeps coming near his area, so he would launch himself at your character and curse them to rot.
— friends are also open! currently he has one close friend and that would be cherrypaw! he listens to her wisdom and follows her around, but here's the thing. in the future they pair will have a friend break up, so maybe your character can see and point out the cracks in their relationship. or it can be as simple as wow i think you are cool lets be friends. one thing to note is that crowpaw takes things literally. he will grow annoyed towards characters who are not direct and indecisive. most of the time he doesn't understand jokes, even if they are directed towards him. he is quite slow in understanding when someone is insulting him unless it's direct.
— he's still young when it comes to romance and he doesn't really understand it too well. he thinks beautiful is reserved towards queens and most importantly his mother. as it stands if he were asked by another outside of family if he loved them, he would bluntly answer with a resounding no. he wouldn't understand that i love you can also be friendly. i would say crushes are more likely, so if you would like to have some crushing plots going on that's more than okay! with crushes he wouldn't understand either. all he would know is i enjoy hanging out with this cat and being with them. it'll take awhile for him to be aware of any crushes he has towards cats, but again if someone directly says they have a crush on him he would need an explanation.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=stormy]future skyclan warrior ; [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/the-dear-hunter-%E2%80%A0-stormy.8628/]tags[/url][/spoiler]
[spoiler=rabbitclaw]windclan tunneler ; [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/to-build-a-home-%E2%9C%A6-rabbitclaw.7745/post-49624]tags[/url][/spoiler]
[/slide]
[/TABS][/box]

── this will be new shadow kit posting template url not included because i didn't even make an account yet hjdhbedjwbf

Code:
[box="margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; width:55%; overflow:auto; padding:5px; font-size:9pt; text-shadow: 0.8px 0.8px 0.8px #000; text-transform: lowercase; font-family:Century Gothic;"][url=tags here][color=#fff][b]✝[/b][/color][/url] ── this will be new shadow kit posting template url not included because i didn't even make an account yet hjdhbedjwbf[/box]

1825c3a857aa14f57dc54f65a5eb3c32.gif

WOWZA LOOKIE HERE SHADOW KIBBEN TAGS!! just a little funny note i know that sliders are the go to for tags but silly me wants to bring back having tags in spoilers. (coughs in yes i know linking it is a thing too, but nostalgia is remembering seeing tags in spoilers. so maybe i'll put that in the last part if i decide hey lemme just add that already to the posting template!

originally I was going to put the tags here but I think that it would make things overcluttered here, so! I'll use this space for avatar and color schemes! Current thoughts right now are using green and white (gonna get flamed if i make him have a x-mas color theme) my mind says keep his speech white for the representation of what it is but have everything else be green with some white and other tints to it. Coughs, let's just focus on avatar rn

Silly little avatar:

Color palette I'm working with along with hexcodes below:
#fcfaf6 , #4b6256 , #1c2323 , #840909 , #9a887c

rTMlweg.png

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions )​
╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· WISTERIAKIT , amab demiboy — they / him
╰ ‣ 3 moons . ages on the fifth
╰ ‣ shadowclan . kit
╰ ‣ biography

╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE , smells like pine needles and mud , status — 100%
╰ ‣ moggie . green eyes
╰ ‣ skinny . long-legged

╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· INTJ ❝ THE ARCHITECT ❞ , ravenclaw , melancholic sanguine , 4w3
╰ ‣ proactive . carefree . perceptive
╰ ‣ realist (says they're a pessimist) . cautious . reticent
╰ ‣ unsympathetic . manipulative . remorseless

╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· NPC x NPC
╰ ‣ ??? sexuality . single . too young .
╰ ‣ poor fighting skills . poor hunting skills . no medical knowledge .
╰ ‣ easy physical difficulty . easy mental difficulty .
╰ ‣ attack in underlined text and mention this account . penned by velou

╰ ★ ჻ 005 ART CREDIT ,
╰ ‣ warrior cats appearance generator by Muxasii
Code:
[spoiler=tags ✝ updated][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rTMlweg.png[/img]
( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions )[/center]
╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· WISTERIAKIT , amab demiboy — they / him
╰ ‣ 3 moons . ages on the fifth
╰ ‣ shadowclan . kit
╰ ‣ [url=link here][color=#fff]biography[/color][/url]

╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE , smells like pine needles and mud , status — 100%
╰ ‣ moggie . green eyes
╰ ‣ skinny . long-legged

╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· INTJ ❝ THE ARCHITECT ❞ , ravenclaw , melancholic sanguine , 4w3
╰ ‣ proactive . carefree . perceptive
╰ ‣ realist (says they're a pessimist) . cautious . reticent
╰ ‣ unsympathetic . manipulative . remorseless

╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· NPC x NPC
╰ ‣ ??? sexuality . single .  too young .
╰ ‣ poor fighting skills . poor hunting skills . no medical knowledge .
╰ ‣ easy physical difficulty . easy mental difficulty .
╰ ‣ attack in underlined text and mention this account . penned by velou

╰ ★ ჻ 005 ART CREDIT ,
╰ ‣ [url=https://perchance.org/warrior-cats-appearance-gen-v2][color=#fff]warrior cats appearance generator[/color][/url] by [url=https://muxasii.carrd.co][color=#fff]Muxasii[/color][/url][/spoiler]

i feel so funny these days, i'd rather sleep than stay awake
trees used to talk to me, now i know what's real and what is fake

crowpaw he/him 7 moons apprentice skyclan tags !
Code:
[center][box=70%][font=Trebuchet MS][size=6][color=#000]i feel so funny these days, i'd rather sleep than stay awake[/color][/size]
[size=17px][color=#808AA7]trees used to talk to me, now i know what's real and what is fake[/color][/size][/font]
[hr=2][/hr]
[font=tahoma][color=#000]crowpaw [color=#808AA7]▵[/color] he/him [color=#808AA7]▵[/color] 7 moons [color=#808AA7]▵[/color] apprentice [color=#808AA7]▵[/color] skyclan [color=#808AA7]— [/color] [GLOW=rgba(62,79,112, 0.33)][URL='https://tabbytales.net/threads/just-to-be-a-kid-again-crowkit.6879/#post-43804'][COLOR=#000][U]tags[/u][/color][/url][/glow] [i]![/i][/color][/font][/box][/center]

text here

"speech"
  • ooc :
  • — crowpaw / skyclan apprentice / masculine pronouns / 7 moons
    — undecided / single / not looking / open to flirting and crushes
    — long haired black smoke with hazel eyes with polydactyly
    — may powerplay minor harm / can powerplay healing
    biography / @ on discord for plots
    — penned by velou

Code:
[box=60%][justify][color=#BABABA][font=cambria]text here

[b][color=#000]"speech"[/color][/b][tabs][slide=‧₊˚✩彡][B]ooc :[/B] —[/slide][slide=nothing compares to the fever dream]— crowpaw / skyclan apprentice / masculine pronouns / 7 moons
— undecided / single / not looking / open to flirting and crushes
— long haired black smoke with hazel eyes with polydactyly
— may powerplay [abbr=scratches, biting, shoving, etc...]minor harm[/abbr] / can powerplay healing
— [URL=https://tabbytales.net/threads/just-to-be-a-kid-again-crowkit.6879/#post-43804][color=#000]biography[/color][/URL] / @ on discord for plots
— penned by velou[/slide][/tabs][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
you haven't found me yet at the bottom of the well ‒‒‒

Code:
[box="margin: auto; text-align: center; width:50%; font-size:12px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #221A32; text-transform: lowercase; font-family: tahoma; color:#8DB9B9;"][glow=#903953]❝ you haven't found me yet at the bottom of the well ❞ ‒‒‒ [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/make-some-noise-pikesplash.271/#post-4933][color=#903953]☆[/color][/url][/glow][/box]

zenitsu-tanjiro.gif

I dunno if anyone actually looks at this but closes your eyes. for anyone who looks at this erm no you didn't, pulls out the memory wiper. but for anyone who did, coughs i'm writting rabbitclaw's backstory here and it'll be a works in progress. the story contains sensitive topics such as (miscarriage, abuse, neglect, etc). not really sure if this counts as sensitive as well but includes polyamorous relationships, so if it's not something comfy with, i highly suggest not reading this. anyway, turn aroundddddd~ continues singing tuuuuurrrrnnnn arrooouuund~

Dogma — a tom some describe as stuffy, considering he spends most of his time making sure the haunting grounds are kept pristine. A fervent believer. he speaks formally naturally, which some might find irritating. he is quite eloquent, which he has not problem using to reprimand or commend others when he sees fit.
Robin — trusted confidant. a stoic tom who seems to carry the same level of wisdom as elders, but still shows naivety despite his maturity. his mature is due to an incident in his past, lost his parents and sister. a tom of his word, determined and focused on his goals.
Lynette — an arrogant she-cat who thinks little of the destruction she causes. hostile towards anyone who isn't part of their group, yet she constantly gloats to enemies of the group's greatness. she holds a high position within the groups battle team, second in command.
Violet — you can say she is the healer of the group and takes care of those who are injured. make no mistake, she is by no means faint hearted. she has a bossy streak to her and has no qualms ordering around or being blunt to those of higher potions. even the leader of their group finds themselves becoming mild mannered in her presence. she's pretty rough, but her intentions are good.
Omen — a kit that was named by the leader of their group as a sign that good will befall them. for this reason the kit's life has been planned and in time they would become leader of the group. currently it's being discussed who should be their future mate. whether or not they choose for them or the kit chooses themselves.
Anna, William, Lark — three siblings and nothing wrong happens with them i swear. coughs. don't worry about it.

ACTUAL STORY HERE​

All_Saints_Street_anime_news.jpg

• PIKE PIKESPLASH ; he wishes he understood the reason for splash
    pikesplash is a riverclan warrior who has kittypet blood. his lineage is not something he is ashamed of, although he will not be screaming praises for his heritage. the reasons being that he already has a bad reputation in riverclan for being soft and a nervous wreck, which proves them right in the fact that those who carry kittypet blood are soft and weak compared to those with clan blood. despite this and knowing his flaws, he wishes to find his place in this clan. while he is weak, he will defend his home and those he loves. although it would be nice if he would stop complaining when given tasks or freak out when smokethroat is near.
    ↳ pike is his former kittypet name, but considering it was easy to change into a clan name it was kept. those from clans would assume he was named after a fish, but his twoleg named him pike in reference to a weapon. basically his owner thought it would be cool to name him after a type of weapon for some reason. anyhow, splash was added to make his name more clan like. the suffix splash was given for his swimming prowess and how natural it came to him.
    — amab; he/him pronouns; bisexual
    — warrior of riverclan, is trying to find his place within the clan; former kittypet
    — created 08.07.2022 at 32 moons / ages realistically on the 10th each month / 47 moons
    nEiVLFV.png
    b0rOCnt.png
  • A SHORT HAIRED SILVER MACKEREL TABBY WITH GREEN EYES
    a tom that bears a slim figure with short glossy silver fur and black mackerel stripes. Ears are slightly smaller than average and have black tufts. he has a nick on his left ear and a scar that starts from his right cheek across the bridge of his nose that ends just below his left eye. he bears an unusually long tail that's tipped black. due to swimming his legs are quite muscular. due to the stress of the rogue invasion among other things, there are bags under his eyes.
  • TRUSTWORTHY / HUMBLE / KIND / COMPASSIONATE / INDECISIVE / COWARDLY / PESSIMISTIC
    pike lorem moments

when anxious, his whole body trembles. it's not something he can control, in fact if he tries to stop himself from trembling it makes it worse and he finds himself twitching. typically he will stutter or say uhm a lot. note that he is not nervous, it is just his normal manner of speaking. when he is nervous it is obvious in the fact that he will speak faster and shout. when flustered he rubs his neck with a forepaw. it's quite easy to tell when he's lying because he will avert his eyes from whoever he is speaking with while shifting his paws.
  • SINGLE; BISEXUAL; POLYGAMIST
    quick to make friends, moderately quick to trust; once trust is earned, it comes with limitless loyalty
    SOUNDS LIKE: alban knox (nisanji)
    SMELLS LIKE: bluebells and apple blossoms
    speech is #76a6ce
    NPC xx NPC brother to npcs | mentoring nettlepaw | mentored catfishleap
    Mate to none? | father to bloodkit, bonekit, shadekit, snowkit | adoptive father to otterpaw
    NOTABLE FRIENDS: petalnose, snakeblink, lichentail, catfishleap
    NOTABLE ENEMIES: lamprey, geese, cicadapaw, cicadastar
  • ► FORGET - pogo
    LIKE SHIPS - elijah wood and shannyn sossamon
    FOR NOW FOR ALWAYS - maureen o'hara
    BBQ - acid dad
    DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES - andy williams
    CANADIAN SUNSET - andy williams
    STEP ON ME - the cardigans
    GRASSHOPPERS - dreamscape 2000
    BETTER DISTRACTIONS - faye webster
    MON AMIE LA ROSE - francoise hardy
    CALL THIS # NOW - the garden
    IF I RULED THE WORLD - harry secombs
    IT ONLY TAKES A MOMENT - michael crawford
    PUPPY PRINCESS - hot freaks
    YOU MIGHT BE SLEEPING - jakob and clario
    BEING IN LOVE - shirely jones
    LIKE OR LIKE LIKE - miniature tigers
    THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM - robert goulet
    EIN HANAHADASHII - shishishishi
    POOR THING - angela lansbury
    IT'S OVER - takeaki wada
    SKIES FOREVER BLUE - toby fox and itoki hana
    CUTLERY - uki3
    7 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS - yungatita
    FLAMING HOT CHEETOS - clario
    AMOEBA - clario

• ●●●●●●●○○○ HUNTING: above average. despite his affinity for fishing, he is not as skillful when hunting land prey.
    ●●●●●●●●●○ SWIMMING: skillful. swimming came to pike naturally, then again he spends most of his time in the river.

●●●●●○○○○○ TRACKING: average. in terms of land prey is able to track them, but no means is he an expert. fish is another story.
    ●●●○○○○○○○ COMBAT: mediocre. due to his refusal of raising a claw against other felines, he has little experience in battle.
  • posting template

Code:
[box=67%][justify][color=#BBBDC1][img width=700px]https://www.manga-news.com/public/images/news/All_Saints_Street_anime_news.jpg[/img]
[tabs][tab=general ✧][size=20px][b][color=#76a6ce][s]PIKE[/s] [outline=black]PIKESPLASH ;[/outline][/color][/size] he wishes he understood the reason for splash[/b]
[quote]pikesplash is a riverclan warrior who has kittypet blood. his lineage is not something he is ashamed of, although he will not be screaming praises for his heritage. the reasons being that he already has a bad reputation in riverclan for being soft and a nervous wreck, which proves them right in the fact that those who carry kittypet blood are soft and weak compared to those with clan blood. despite this and knowing his flaws, he wishes to find his place in this clan. while he is weak, he will defend his home and those he loves. although it would be nice if he would stop complaining when given tasks or freak out when smokethroat is near.[/quote]
↳ pike is his former kittypet name, but considering it was easy to change into a clan name it was kept. those from clans would assume he was named after a fish, but his twoleg named him pike in reference to a weapon. basically his owner thought it would be cool to name him after a type of weapon for some reason. anyhow, splash was added to make his name more clan like. the suffix splash was given for his swimming prowess and how natural it came to him.
— amab; he/him pronouns; bisexual
— warrior of riverclan, is trying to find his place within the clan; former kittypet
— created 08.07.2022 at 32 moons / ages realistically on the 10th each month / 47 moons
[fright][img width=50px]https://i.imgur.com/nEiVLFV.png[/img] [img width=50px]https://i.imgur.com/b0rOCnt.png[/img][/fright]↳ penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/velou.116/][color=#76a6ce][b]velou[/b][/color][/url]; [b]HEARTCHART[/b] ; [b]PINTEREST[/b] ; [b]PLAYLIST[/b] (if u have them!!)
[/tab]

[tab=appearance ✧][fleft][quote][bimg width=125px]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1108243147198320670/1174543510033150082/Untitled_Artwork.png?ex=6583a962&is=65713462&hm=e7bae8fab46510898a581059a4a50308d78504a0667e1c72d01b3b39fee2d726&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=916&height=864[/bimg][/quote][/fleft][b]A SHORT HAIRED SILVER MACKEREL TABBY WITH GREEN EYES[/b]
a tom that bears a slim figure with short glossy silver fur and black mackerel stripes. Ears are slightly smaller than average and have black tufts. he has a nick on his left ear and a scar that starts from his right cheek across the bridge of his nose that ends just below his left eye. he bears an unusually long tail that's tipped black. due to swimming his legs are quite muscular. due to the stress of the rogue invasion among other things, there are bags under his eyes.[/tab]

[tab=mentality ✧][quote][b][color=#76a6ce]TRUSTWORTHY / HUMBLE / KIND / COMPASSIONATE / INDECISIVE / COWARDLY / PESSIMISTIC[/color][/b][/quote]
pike lorem moments

[subquote=#76a6ce]when anxious, his whole body trembles. it's not something he can control, in fact if he tries to stop himself from trembling it makes it worse and he finds himself twitching. typically he will stutter or say uhm a lot. note that he is not nervous, it is just his normal manner of speaking. when he is nervous it is obvious in the fact that he will speak faster and shout. when flustered he rubs his neck with a forepaw. it's quite easy to tell when he's lying because he will avert his eyes from whoever he is speaking with while shifting his paws.[/subquote][/tab]

[tab=relationships + interaction ✧][quote][b]SINGLE; BISEXUAL; POLYGAMIST[/b]
quick to make friends, moderately quick to trust; once trust is earned, it comes with limitless loyalty
[b]SOUNDS LIKE:[/b] [url=https://youtu.be/PTwzHseLabY]alban knox (nisanji)[/url]
[b]SMELLS LIKE:[/b] bluebells and apple blossoms
speech is [color=#76a6ce]#76a6ce[/color][/quote]
[b][color=#76a6ce]NPC xx NPC[/color][/b] brother to npcs | mentoring [abbr=played by scar]nettlepaw[/abbr] | mentored [abbr=played by radish]catfishleap[/abbr]
Mate to none? | father to [abbr=played by punk]bloodkit[/abbr], [abbr=played by antiigone]bonekit[/abbr], [abbr=played by tropics]shadekit[/abbr], [abbr=played by nya]snowkit[/abbr] | adoptive father to [abbr=played by poe]otterpaw[/abbr] 
[b]NOTABLE FRIENDS:[/b] petalnose, snakeblink, lichentail, catfishleap
[b]NOTABLE ENEMIES:[/b] lamprey, geese, cicadapaw, [s]cicadastar[/s][/tab]

[tab=playlist ✧][columns=2][b][color=#76a6ce]► FORGET[/color][/b] - pogo
[B]LIKE SHIPS[/b] - elijah wood and shannyn sossamon
[B]FOR NOW FOR ALWAYS[/b] - maureen o'hara
[B]BBQ[/b] - acid dad
[B]DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES[/B] -  andy williams
[B]CANADIAN SUNSET[/B] - andy williams
[B]STEP ON ME[/B] - the cardigans
[B]GRASSHOPPERS[/B] - dreamscape 2000
[B]BETTER DISTRACTIONS[/B] - faye webster
[B]MON AMIE LA ROSE[/B] - francoise hardy
[B]CALL THIS # NOW[/B] - the garden
[B]IF I RULED THE WORLD[/B] - harry secombs
[B]IT ONLY TAKES A MOMENT[/B] - michael crawford
[B]PUPPY PRINCESS[/B] - hot freaks
[B]YOU MIGHT BE SLEEPING[/B] - jakob and clario
[B]BEING IN LOVE[/B] - shirely jones
[B]LIKE OR LIKE LIKE[/B] - miniature tigers
[B]THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM[/B] - robert goulet
[B]EIN HANAHADASHII[/B] - shishishishi
[B]POOR THING[/B] - angela lansbury
[B]IT'S OVER[/B] - takeaki wada 
[B]SKIES FOREVER BLUE[/B] - toby fox and itoki hana
[B]CUTLERY[/B] - uki3
[B]7 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS[/B] - yungatita
[B]FLAMING HOT CHEETOS[/B] - clario
[B]AMOEBA[/B] - clario[/columns]
[/tab]

[tab=skills ✧][columns=2][box=100%][quote]●●●●●●●○○○ [color=#76a6ce][b]HUNTING[/b][/color]: [i]above average[/i]. despite his affinity for fishing, he is not as skillful when hunting land prey.[/quote][/box]
[box=100%][quote]●●●●●●●●●○ [color=#76a6ce][b]SWIMMING[/b][/color]: [i]skillful[/i]. swimming came to pike naturally, then again he spends most of his time in the river. [/quote][/box]

[box=100%][quote]●●●●●○○○○○ [color=#76a6ce][b]TRACKING[/b][/color]: [i]average[/i]. in terms of land prey is able to track them, but no means is he an expert. fish is another story.[/quote][/box]
[box=100%][quote]●●●○○○○○○○ [color=#76a6ce][b]COMBAT[/b][/color]: [i]mediocre[/i]. due to his refusal of raising a claw against other felines, he has little experience in battle.[/quote][/box][/columns]
[/tab]

Last edited:
73b8588c249a527ffb6a2466930bfd91.jpg

• RILEY RABBITCLAW ; thinks it's cool, doesn't have much to say about it
    rabbitclaw is a tunneler who had been born to loners and became a rogue later in life. she was born and raised alongside her littermates in an abandoned badger's den. while she loved her siblings, tensions were fierce with their parents that she departed as quickly as she could, and found herself joining a group of rogues. these are not the same rogues that had attacked windclan long ago, but she had been with this group for quite some time before joining windclan, reuniting with her littermates. she cares not for windclan and has only remained for her kin, yet others have begun to worm themselves into her heart.
    ↳ the prefix rabbit was given for the color of her pelt and her agility. the prefix claw was given for her aggressive and battle hungry nature.
    — afab; she/they pronouns; pansexual
    — tunneler of windclan, is only here for her kin nothing more; former rogue
    — created 07.21.2023 at 41 moons / ages realistically on the 1st each month / 45 moons
    nEiVLFV.png
    b0rOCnt.png
  • A SHORT HAIRED LILAC TORTOISESHELL WITH BLUE EYES
    it is evident to tell rabbit has fought many battles. half of her tail had been ripped off, the scarring indicating as such. her face is littered with scars such as a horizontal scar that starts from the left side of her face across the bridge of her nose which ends at the beginning of her right eye. the second scar on her face is a gash on the left side of her mouth. she also has a particularly nasty gash on her right leg.
  • RECKLESS / STUBBORN / IMPULSIVE / SHORT-TEMPERED / PASSIONATE /
    rabbitclaw is a she-cat who runs purposely into danger and does questionable things. She loves Windclan, well... More so that it's her home and she would do anything to defend it. As for some cats within the clan... She has her reservations and will scoff at the softer members of the clan. She has a pension for violence and is one who will start and end fights (if she can). Whether or not diplomacy is better she doesn't care and prefers claws to do the talking. Don't leave her in charge of a group of apprentices because she might make them participate in a battle roulette.

mannerisms moment
  • SINGLE; PANSEXUAL; MONOGAMIST
    moderately slow to make friends, slow to trust; once trust is gained she will entrust you with her life
    SOUNDS LIKE: tbd
    SMELLS LIKE: soil, rush, and gorse
    speech is #ab978e
    NPC xx NPC sister to lizardbounce, rattleheart, scorchstreak | mentoring heathpaw
    Mate to none | aunt to frostpaw luckypaw, rumblepaw, scorchpaw

NOTABLE FRIENDS: fogbound, mothmoon, finchpaw, cottonpaw, wolfsong
    NOTABLE ENEMIES: harbingermoon, snakehiss, pinkpaw, sootstar, sootspot
  • ► FORGET - pogo
    BBQ - acid dad
    IT'S OVER - takeaki wada
    CUTLERY - uki3
    AMOEBA - clario

• ●●●○○○○○○○ HUNTING: below average. she usually lets other's do the hunting, since she doesn't enjoy it.
    ●●●●●●●●●○ RUNNING: skillful. she has always been fast but due to her rank, her reflexes have heightened her speed
    ●●●●●●●●○○ TRACKING: skillful. due to her role as a tunneler her senses are heightened and she is able to detect scents quickly.
    ●●●●●●●○○○ COMBAT: above average. by no means is she bad at fighting, but due to her size she often finds herself on the ground
  • posting template

Code:
[box=67%][justify][color=#BBBDC1][img width=700px]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/73/b8/58/73b8588c249a527ffb6a2466930bfd91.jpg[/img]
[tabs][tab=general ✧][size=20px][b][color=#ab978e][s]RILEY[/s] [outline=black]RABBITCLAW ;[/outline][/color][/size] thinks it's cool, doesn't have much to say about it[/b]
[quote]rabbitclaw is a tunneler who had been born to loners and became a rogue later in life. she was born and raised alongside her littermates in an abandoned badger's den. while she loved her siblings, tensions were fierce with their parents that she departed as quickly as she could, and found herself joining a group of rogues. these are not the same rogues that had attacked windclan long ago, but she had been with this group for quite some time before joining windclan, reuniting with her littermates. she cares not for windclan and has only remained for her kin, yet others have begun to worm themselves into her heart.[/quote]
↳ the prefix rabbit was given for the color of her pelt and her agility. the prefix claw was given for her aggressive and battle hungry nature. 
— afab; she/they pronouns; pansexual
— tunneler of windclan, is only here for her kin nothing more; former rogue
— created 07.21.2023 at 41 moons / ages realistically on the 1st each month / 45 moons
[fright][img width=50px]https://i.imgur.com/nEiVLFV.png[/img] [img width=50px]https://i.imgur.com/b0rOCnt.png[/img][/fright]↳ penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/velou.116/][color=#ab978e][b]velou[/b][/color][/url]; [b]HEARTCHART[/b] ; [b]PINTEREST[/b] ; [b]PLAYLIST[/b] (if u have them!!)
[/tab]

[tab=appearance ✧][fleft][quote][bimg width=125px]https://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/08610-Lilac-tortoiseshell-and-white-cat-white-background.jpg[/bimg][/quote][/fleft][b]A SHORT HAIRED LILAC TORTOISESHELL WITH BLUE EYES[/b]
it is evident to tell rabbit has fought many battles. half of her tail had been ripped off, the scarring indicating as such. her face is littered with scars such as a horizontal scar that starts from the left side of her face across the bridge of her nose which ends at the beginning of her right eye. the second scar on her face is a gash on the left side of her mouth. she also has a particularly nasty gash on her right leg.[/tab]

[tab=mentality ✧][quote][b][color=#ab978e]RECKLESS / STUBBORN / IMPULSIVE / SHORT-TEMPERED / PASSIONATE / [/color][/b][/quote]
rabbitclaw is a she-cat who runs purposely into danger and does questionable things. She loves Windclan, well... More so that it's her home and she would do anything to defend it. As for some cats within the clan... She has her reservations and will scoff at the softer members of the clan. She has a pension for violence and is one who will start and end fights (if she can). Whether or not diplomacy is better she doesn't care and prefers claws to do the talking. Don't leave her in charge of a group of apprentices because she might make them participate in a battle roulette.

[subquote=#ab978e]mannerisms moment[/subquote][/tab]

[tab=relationships + interaction ✧][quote][b]SINGLE; PANSEXUAL; MONOGAMIST[/b]
moderately slow to make friends, slow to trust; once trust is gained she will entrust you with her life
[b]SOUNDS LIKE:[/b] [url=linkhere]tbd[/url]
[b]SMELLS LIKE:[/b] soil, rush, and gorse
speech is [color=#ab978e]#ab978e[/color][/quote]
[b][color=#ab978e]NPC xx NPC[/color][/b] sister to [abbr=played by icey]lizardbounce[/abbr], [abbr=played by eomora]rattleheart[/abbr], [abbr=played by foxlore]scorchstreak[/abbr] | mentoring [abbr=played by feli]heathpaw[/abbr]
Mate to none | aunt to [abbr=played by revelations]frostpaw[/abbr] [abbr=played by hijinks]luckypaw[/abbr], [abbr=played by mercibun]rumblepaw[/abbr], [abbr=played by meghan]scorchpaw[/abbr]

[b]NOTABLE FRIENDS:[/b] fogbound, mothmoon, finchpaw, cottonpaw, wolfsong
[b]NOTABLE ENEMIES:[/b] harbingermoon, snakehiss, pinkpaw, sootstar, sootspot[/tab]

[tab=playlist ✧][columns=2][b][color=#ab978e]► FORGET[/color][/b] - pogo
[B]BBQ[/b] - acid dad
[B]CUTLERY[/B] - uki3
[/tab]

[tab=skills ✧][columns=2][box=100%][quote]●●●○○○○○○○ [color=#ab978e][b]HUNTING[/b][/color]: [i]below average[/i]. she usually lets other's do the hunting, since she doesn't enjoy it.[/quote][/box]
[box=100%][quote]●●●●●●●●●○ [color=#ab978e][b]RUNNING[/b][/color]: [i]skillful[/i]. she has always been fast but due to her rank, her reflexes have heightened her speed[/quote][/box]
[box=100%][quote]●●●●●●●●○○ [color=#ab978e][b]TRACKING[/b][/color]: [i]skillful[/i]. due to her role as a tunneler her senses are heightened and she is able to detect scents quickly.[/quote][/box]
[box=100%][quote]●●●●●●●○○○ [color=#ab978e][b]COMBAT[/b][/color]: [i]above average[/i]. by no means is she bad at fighting, but due to her size she often finds herself on the ground[/quote][/box][/columns][/tab]

text here

"speech"
  • ooc :
  • — mocking-grin / windclan moor runner / masculine pronouns / 24 moons
    — heterosexual / single / looking / open to flirting and crushes
    — high white long haired chocolate smoke with heterochromia
    — penned by velou

Code:
[box=50%][justify]text here

[b][color=#d1d1d1][outline=black]"speech"[/outline][/color][/b][tabs][slide=OOC NOTES . ][B]ooc :[/B] —
[/slide][slide=◭ . CHARACTER INFO]— mocking-grin / windclan moor runner / masculine pronouns / 24 moons
— heterosexual / single / looking / open to flirting and crushes
— high white long haired chocolate smoke with [abbr=right eye blue, left green]heterochromia[/abbr]
— may powerplay [abbr=scratches, biting, shoving, etc...]minor harm[/abbr] / can powerplay healing
— [URL='it's not real yet sobs'][color=#d1d1d1]biography[/color][/URL] / @ on discord for plots
— penned by velou[/slide][/tabs][/justify][/box]

—— I ONLY TALK TO DOGS BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND ME ——
MY TEETH ARE YELLOW, HELLO WORLD
Code:
[center][color=#fff][ABBR=MOCKING-GRIN | HE/HIM | WINDCLAN | 24 MOONS]—— [b]I ONLY TALK TO DOGS BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND ME[/B] ——[/ABBR][/color]
[color=#d1d1d1][b]MY TEETH ARE YELLOW, HELLO WORLD[/B][/color][/center]

Last edited:
text here

"speech"

• — rabbitclaw / windclan tunneler / feminine pronouns / 45 moons
    — pansexual / single / looking / open to flirting and crushes
    — scar riddled short-haired lilac tortoiseshell with blue eyes
    — penned by velou
Code:
[box=60%][justify][color=#f9ebe0][font=verdana][size=12px][outline=black]text here

[b][color=#ab978e]"speech"[/color][/b][tabs][slide=* ˚ ✦]
[/slide][slide=take a good look]— rabbitclaw / windclan tunneler / feminine pronouns / 45 moons
— pansexual / single / looking / open to flirting and crushes
— scar riddled short-haired lilac tortoiseshell with blue eyes
— [URL=https://tabbytales.net/threads/to-build-a-home-✦-rabbitclaw.7745/#post-49624][color=#ab978e]biography[/color][/URL] / @ on discord for plots
— penned by velou[/slide][/tabs][/outline][/justify][/box]

text here

"speech"
  • ooc :
  • — pikesplash / riverclan warrior / masculine pronouns / 47 moons
    — bisexual / single / looking / open to flirting and crushes
    — short haired silver mackerel tabby with green eyes
    — penned by velou

Code:
[box=55%][justify][color=#b7bfc7][font=tahoma][outline=black]text here

[b][color=#76a6ce]"speech"[/color][/b][tabs][slide=𓆝 𓆟 𓆞][B]ooc :[/B] —[/slide][slide=it's easy just to pretend]— pikesplash / riverclan warrior / masculine pronouns / 47 moons
— bisexual / single / looking / open to flirting and crushes
— short haired silver mackerel tabby with green eyes
— [URL=https://tabbytales.net/threads/make-some-noise-pikesplash.271/#post-4933][color=#76a6ce]biography[/color][/URL] / @ on discord for plots
— penned by velou[/slide][/tabs][/color][/outline][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
oqffo7c.jpg

• SASHA CEDARBLAZE ; doesn't feel any attachment towards it
    cedarblaze formally known as sasha had been raised and born in the ripple colony. she has no clue who her biological parents are considering they had seemingly abandoned her, but she is aware that the cat who took her under his wing is not her father by blood. little does she know, she carries the blood of a cat from the pine group. the cat whom she called father died because of her own actions and in order to live up to him and fulfil his goal, she would live on and hope to instill his teachings onto future generations. her goal had been to protect the ripple colony with her life, but ever since they had a chance meeting with riverclan she decided to leave her post from the colony in order to keep her promise.
    ↳ the prefix cedar was given for the color of her pelt. the prefix blaze was given for her fiery spirit.
    — amab, mtf trans; she/her pronouns; pansexual
    — riverclan warrior, is here out of duty; former ripple colony member
    — created 06.17.2023 at 19 moons / ages realistically on the 1st each month / 24 moons
    ZJLx3iq.png
  • SHORT HAIRED LOW WHITE BROWN TABBY AND AMBER EYES
    imma fill this in later
  • PERSISTENT / WITTY / OVERBEARING / SHORT-TEMPERED / LOYAL / AMBITIOUS / RESILIENT
    cedarblaze can be considered cruel to many, as she is unafraid to voice her opinions or showcase her strength. she doesn't think she is cruel, as she views her sharp tongue as necessary for the growth and survival of the group. it is her duty to ensure the group is strong, a promise she made to chestnut who had the same desires. she takes her role seriously, a bit too serious some might say. she finds no issues simply walking up to cats and grabbing them by the scruff to drag them to practice. the she-cat dislikes when others lounge about, she finds it wasteful. she understands that rest is important, yet she thinks others should pick a task that is less taxing if they wish to rest. she herself can't sit still, finding it unnerving to rest and disrespectful to herself and her foster parent. how can she laze about when she has a promise to fulfill? she experiences many sleepless nights, however she thinks it is a small price to pay. the reality is that she is plagued by her foster father's death, so much so that when she slumbers the voice of her father taunts her for a costly mistake she had made. she believes it is her responsibility to be the rock of the colony, to be strong enough so the others wouldn't have to endure that pain. it is her duty to shoulder all burdens.

mannerisms moment
  • SINGLE; PANSEXUAL; POLYGAMIST
    slow to make friends, slow to trust; once trust is gained she swears loyalty
    SOUNDS LIKE: tbd
    SMELLS LIKE: soil, rush, and gorse
    speech is #c34747
    SILKWORM xx NPC littermate to npcs | taught by chestnut and riverclan lead warriors
    Mate to none

NOTABLE FRIENDS: dawnstorm
    NOTABLE ENEMIES: n/a
  • ► FORGET - pogo
    BBQ - acid dad
    IT'S OVER - takeaki wada
    CUTLERY - uki3
    AMOEBA - clario

• ●●●●●○○○○○ HUNTING: average. she is perfectly capable of land hunting, fishing is another story entirely.
    ○○○○○○○○○○ SWIMMING: non-existent. she hasn't been taught how to swim yet and therefore is classified as a drypaw.
    ●●●●●●○○○○ TRACKING: above average. she has yet to get used to riverclan territory, but she is able to distinguish scents somewhat.
    ●●●●●●●●○○ COMBAT: skillful. she is well versed, yet she is more suited for fending off threats instead of cats.
  • posting template

Code:
[box=67%][justify][color=#BBBDC1][img width=700px]https://i.imgur.com/oqffo7c.jpg[/img]
[tabs][tab=general ✧][size=20px][b][color=#c34747][s]SASHA[/s] [outline=black]CEDARBLAZE ;[/outline][/color][/size] doesn't feel any attachment towards it[/b]
[quote]cedarblaze formally known as sasha had been raised and born in the ripple colony. she has no clue who her biological parents are considering they had seemingly abandoned her, but she is aware that the cat who took her under his wing is not her father by blood. little does she know, she carries the blood of a cat from the pine group. the cat whom she called father died because of her own actions and in order to live up to him and fulfil his goal, she would live on and hope to instill his teachings onto future generations. her goal had been to protect the ripple colony with her life, but ever since they had a chance meeting with riverclan she decided to leave her post from the colony in order to keep her promise.[/quote]
↳ the prefix cedar was given for the color of her pelt. the prefix blaze was given for her fiery spirit. 
— amab, mtf trans; she/her pronouns; pansexual
— riverclan warrior, is here out of duty; former ripple colony member 
— created 06.17.2023 at 19 moons / ages realistically on the 1st each month / 24 moons
[fright] [img width=50px]https://i.imgur.com/ZJLx3iq.png[/img][/fright]↳ penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/velou.116/][color=#c34747][b]velou[/b][/color][/url]; [b]HEARTCHART[/b] ; [b]PINTEREST[/b] ; [b]PLAYLIST[/b] (if u have them!!)
[/tab]

[tab=appearance ✧][fleft][quote][bimg width=100px]https://tabbytales.net/attachments/sniplightningsprite3-png.806/[/bimg][/quote][/fleft][b]SHORT HAIRED LOW WHITE BROWN TABBY AND AMBER EYES[/b]
imma fill this in later[/tab]

[tab=mentality ✧][quote][b][color=#c34747]PERSISTENT / WITTY / OVERBEARING / SHORT-TEMPERED / LOYAL / AMBITIOUS / RESILIENT[/color][/b][/quote]
cedarblaze can be considered cruel to many, as she is unafraid to voice her opinions or showcase her strength. she doesn't think she is cruel, as she views her sharp tongue as necessary for the growth and survival of the group. it is her duty to ensure the group is strong, a promise she made to chestnut who had the same desires. she takes her role seriously, a bit too serious some might say. she finds no issues simply walking up to cats and grabbing them by the scruff to drag them to practice. the she-cat dislikes when others lounge about, she finds it wasteful. she understands that rest is important, yet she thinks others should pick a task that is less taxing if they wish to rest. she herself can't sit still, finding it unnerving to rest and disrespectful to herself and her foster parent. how can she laze about when she has a promise to fulfill? she experiences many sleepless nights, however she thinks it is a small price to pay. the reality is that she is plagued by her foster father's death, so much so that when she slumbers the voice of her father taunts her for a costly mistake she had made. she believes it is her responsibility to be the rock of the colony, to be strong enough so the others wouldn't have to endure that pain. it is her duty to shoulder all burdens.

[subquote=#c34747]mannerisms moment[/subquote][/tab]

[tab=relationships + interaction ✧][quote][b]SINGLE; PANSEXUAL; POLYGAMIST[/b]
slow to make friends, slow to trust; once trust is gained she swears loyalty
[b]SOUNDS LIKE:[/b] [url=linkhere]tbd[/url]
[b]SMELLS LIKE:[/b] soil, rush, and gorse
speech is [color=#c34747]#c34747[/color][/quote]
[b][color=#c34747]SILKWORM xx NPC[/color][/b] littermate to npcs | taught by [abbr=npc, ripple colony]chestnut[/abbr] and riverclan lead warriors
Mate to none

[b]NOTABLE FRIENDS:[/b] dawnstorm
[b]NOTABLE ENEMIES:[/b] n/a[/tab]

[tab=playlist ✧][columns=2][b][color=#c34747]► FORGET[/color][/b] - pogo
[B]BBQ[/b] - acid dad
[B]CUTLERY[/B] - uki3
[/tab]

[tab=skills ✧][columns=2][box=100%][quote]●●●●●○○○○○ [color=#c34747][b]HUNTING[/b][/color]: [i]average[/i]. she is perfectly capable of land hunting, fishing is another story entirely.[/quote][/box]
[box=100%][quote]○○○○○○○○○○ [color=#c34747][b]SWIMMING[/b][/color]: [i]non-existent[/i]. she hasn't been taught how to swim yet and therefore is classified as a drypaw.[/quote][/box]
[box=100%][quote]●●●●●●○○○○ [color=#c34747][b]TRACKING[/b][/color]: [i]above average[/i]. she has yet to get used to riverclan territory, but she is able to distinguish scents somewhat.[/quote][/box]
[box=100%][quote]●●●●●●●●○○ [color=#c34747][b]COMBAT[/b][/color]: [i]skillful[/i]. she is well versed, yet she is more suited for fending off threats instead of cats.[/quote][/box][/columns][/tab]

Last edited: