LITTLE WOLF X BLAZESTAR - CROSS CLAN LITTER - CLOSED

Jun 6, 2022

60792997_aPHV92tDaQkhQKD.jpg

LITTLE WOLF X BLAZESTAR

THEIR STORY: Back when the forest was still divided into the pine group and the marsh group, two cats have a fateful meeting under a crescent moon. Little Wolf is a marsh cat and Blaise, a lost kittypet. They get to talking and, though they would not confess for several moons, they both immediately fall in love.

The great battle takes place, the pines group leader is killed and someone has to step up to lead. Blaise is that someone. He becomes Blazestar, and Little Wolf and her family move to what would later become Thunder Clan while Blazestar returns home to lead the newly named Sky Clan. This would not mark the end of their moonlit meetings though.

Soon after confessing their love for one another, the couple discovers they are expecting kits! Their first litter, they are absolutely ecstatic! Their kits lead lives in both clans, Sky and Thunder, until one day when tragedy strikes.

Morningpaw, one of their children is killed in a skirmish between the two clans, bringing about the first law in the warrior code, no cross-clan relationships. The pair say their goodbyes at the gathering, two kits deciding to go to Sky with their father and two deciding to remain in Thunder with their mother. Shortly after they say their goodbyes, Little Wolf discovers she is once again pregnant…

RULES:
— this litter is not first come first serve! Applications will be closed and the slot will be chosen FEB. 20TH. The rper will then be added to the family group chat
— These kits will follow realistic genetics, outlined below. Birth defects are permitted, but please ensure they are thoroughly researched and played accurately and sensitively.
— This kit will be born in Thunder Clan, they will not know who their father is as Little Wolf will only tell them vague stories of a brave kind-hearted tom who is somewhere far away. She will tell them their father loves them but cannot be with them right now, as bad as he wishes he could. This could lead to a plot where the kit later finds out who their father is or was depending on when they find out. The clan will also not know that it is Blazestar’s as she will never confirm it.
— No cruel names, please! Little Wolf will absolutely adore this kit and will be extremely overprotective of them, especially considering what happened with her last litter. She would not name this kit anything mean. It is not completely necessary but heavily preferred that names are chosen from the parent's naming list. Little Wolf will be naming this litter on her own but would still keep in mind some names she knows Blaze likes.
— Birth date will be FEB. 22nd with the kit aging on that same day every month
— Please try and stay active with this slot if you get it, Marq and I reserve the right to rehome your slot if you fall inactive with it.
— Have fun! We look forward to seeing your applications!

RELATIONS; LITTLE WOLF GEN 2 x BLAZESTAR GEN 1; KITS WILL BE GEN 3
— younger sibling to Morningpaw, Fireflypaw, Moonpaw, Burnpaw, and Howlpaw
— grandchild to Howlingstar and Gray Wolf
— niece / nephew to Hollow Tree, Cobwebtail, Raccoonstripe, Lily Pad, Graystorm, Jackdawflight, and Berryheart
— cousin to Lakemoon and Wolfwind
GENETICS:
Sire: LH flame point (masking chocolate tabby, carrying solid)
Dam: SH black (carrying longhair, chocolate, and point)

Toms can be black, chocolate, black tabby, chocolate tabby, seal point, chocolate point, lynx point, or chocolate lynx point
She-cats can be tortoiseshell, chocolate tortoiseshell, torbie, chocolate torbie, tortoiseshell point, chocolate tortoiseshell point, tortoiseshell lynx point, chocolate tortoiseshell lynx point
- kits can be shorthaired or longhaired
- kits will have no white
- point kits will have blue eyes; non-point can have any realistic eye color besides blue
- shorthaired kits will carry longhair; non-point kits will carry point; tabby kits will carry solid; non-chocolate kits will carry chocolate
- kits will be 50% Ragdoll and may display breed traits

LITTLE WOLF'S NAMING LIST
Windkit, Treekit names after her mother and litter mate. Would also consider other generational names or names that still closely resemble what they were named for such as Houndkit, Silverkit, Galekit, Blackberrykit, Nightingalekit, Wavekit, and Webkit
Honeykit, Shadekit, Shadykit for her brother, Berryheart
Frogkit, Cedarkit, Pigeonkit, Minkkit, Marshkit, Mirekit, and Harekit after her old home in the marshes
Oakkit, Aspenkit, Maplekit, Rowankit, Pinekit after trees found both in her home and their father's home, tree names to remind herself of their Sky Clan heritage
Firekit, Coalkit, Smokekit, Ashkit- fire-themed names after Blazestar, Sunfreckle and Emberstar
Mosskit, Dovekit - for Sunfreckle
Skykit, Cloudkit - another reminder to herself of their half sky clan blood
Shinekit, Sunsetkit, Duskkit, Eveningkit after the night she and Blazestar first met
Lionkit, Tigerkit, Leopardkit after the stories her mother used to tell her when she herself was a kit
Eaglekit, Bramblekit, Brackenkit, Stagkit, Hawkkit, Owlkit, Ivykit, Valleykit - names she thinks are strong and admires

BLAZESTAR'S NAMING LIST
Marshkit, Mirekit, Pinekit, Leafkit, Oakkit, Maplekit, Cedarkit, Forestkit (he and Little Wolf’s homes)
Rainkit, Waterkit, Drizzlekit, Lightningkit (after Rain)
Lovekit, Heartkit (after Valentine)
Rosekit, Flowerkit, Petalkit, Tulipkit (after Daisyflight)
Thornkit, Thistlekit, Bramblekit (after Thistleback)
Lightkit, Shinekit (after Haku)
Frecklekit, Brindlekit, Swiftkit, Warmkit, Coldkit, Stripekit, Heavykit, Softkit, Sharpkit, Bluekit, Dappledkit, Spottedkit, Black-kit (simple names for appearance or perceived traits)

HYPO KITS:
Rosekit
Lightningkit

SLOTS:
— open

Last edited:

BABY DON'T TELL ME, IT'S ALL LIGHT IN MY EYES
lovekit . lovepaw . lovedove, lovethroat, lovecatcher?

38ekP6T.png
↳ named after valentine, from blazestar's preferred names
— kit of thunderclan
— ftm man, he / him ; too young for romances but will eventually realize he is gay. as for his transition id imagine itd be shortly before rp starts after their birth
little wolf x blazestar, younger sibling to morningpaw, fireflypaw, moonpaw, burnpaw, howlpaw

longhaired split-face patterned chocolate tortie point with blue eyes / ref
↳ dont have time to illustrate a ref but i am thinking his point markings (on his face at least) would be stylized to look like a heart! otherwise it would follow the picrew very closely. lovekit would be a larger kit that would grow into his frame well, neatly muscled, capable of all a thunderclanner's characteristic strength. his fur is often unkempt, though, sprinkled with leaflitter due to his lacking attention for his own appearance. he is frequently too distracted by his own daydreams or other exciting thoughts to realize he is in need of a good grooming.

spacer

( + ) adventurous, kind, passionate ( / ) dependent, daydreamer, introspective ( - ) evasive, indecisive, trickster this list is sort of barebones though since id like to mostly develop his personality ic!
— lovekit's head is often in the clouds, as many kits' heads often are; but the difference is that lovekit may never outgrow the habit.
— may start fights | will end fights | may flee | will show mercy
— (will) excel at skill(s)

spacer

plots:
— will need to read a bit to see if this is actually makes sense; thinking that he would dislike skyclan though because of morningpaw's death, only to find out sometime down the line that he is half-skyclan himself
— struggles a bit in his apprenticeship without a father figure; can be made to feel insecure about it, feeling like the mystery tom would rather be off doing whatever important duty he must be attending to than support his kit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marquette
dd35e7h-249d65e6-78b4-43de-941c-640aa0e3c69a.png
DUSKKIT OF THUNDERCLAN !
CREATED 02.14.2023.  UPDATED 02.19.2023.  APPLICATION PENDING
───── LITTLE WOLF x BLAZESTAR, BORN 02.22.2023, AGES EACH 22.
───── NAMED FOR THE NIGHT HIS PARENTS MET – HIS DARK PELT.
───── PENNED BY REV.
IpK32hk.png
TwFM5Tx.png

❝ the sound of the wind is whispering in your ear– can you feel it coming back? ❞
border2.png

I. TABLE OF CONTENTS
───── you are here! an introductory slide with guidelines of what you'll see as well as any content warnings that each slide may cover.

II. ROLEPLAYER NOTES
───── a brief overview of the writer, the character, and what might be expected with this character in the future. any major plot notes or ideas will be found here, alongside an explanation as to why i would like this slot and what i would do with it.

III. PHYSICALITY
───── a more in-depth view of duskkit's appearance and conceptualized physical growth. will include reference if it is finished in time for the application's choosing date. if not, it'll be added in later!

IV. PERSONALITY
───── an outline of who duskkit is and how he behaves. this page will also include thoughts on his future relationships and how he may interact with the clan, his clanmates, and his family.
REV. THEY / THEM, GENDER NEUTRAL TITLES. CST.
───── As I lack a ThunderClan main character, with my other ones being slated for [redacted], this character is meant to fill that void! The concept itself is of high interest to me, and I'm very hopeful to be better involved in this family and ThunderClan as a whole.

───── Even from a young age, it is clear that Duskkit is meant for the forest. He thrives in the underbrush, and like a few other ThunderClanners, he takes easily to the trees. It quickly becomes clear that he has inherited a rather powerful set of limbs and a love for exploring the heights of their territory.
───── Dusk will very much embody ThunderClan's ideals. He dislikes kittypets and is wary of outsiders, though unafraid. Growing up knowing Howling's laws, e will be a firm believer in closed borders and the prioritization of his clan and clanmates. Also, he drinks respect women juice by the gallon. What else can you do when your clan is filled with strong women?
───── Under no (foreseen) circumstances will he change clans. He will live and die as a ThunderClanner unless something beyond my control comes into play. He will always do what he can to prove himself loyal and capable if that ever comes into question.
───── I am hopeful that he will be very close to his older siblings and other extended family. He will think they're the best warriors in ThunderClan, and follow them around incessantly as a child. He will likely pick up some habits from all of them, good and bad.
───── A strong believer in StarClan, and very devout. He sees StarClan as respected ancestors as well as those with unlimited knowledge. Their word is law.
though i use the name 'dusk' throughout this app, any of the listed prefixes can be chosen! i am a huge enjoyer of parents choosing kitten names. i would enjoy names that have some sort of symbolism for the two of them, rather than just appearance names, but in the end it's up to you!
───── dusk for his dark pelt and the night his parents met. his suffix will be up to the leader.
───── cisgender male. favors he - him - his, but will accept or just tolerate the use of others.
───── pansexual; sexuality will be slow to develop.  no plotted romance, long or short term.

dusk_tall_hard_light.png
with clanmates dusk is a softer soul, curious and hopeful as a kitten. to each of them, he's a family member, the younger brother that none of them wanted. he's warm, eagerly helpful, excited to grow up. none of them could do any wrong– even the strangest of them, even the most violent of them, are his family.

with friends he is impossibly brighter. he cares for them as he does every clanmate, but there comes a new level of desperation. as if he has to impress them, has to be enough for them, has to be the closest to them. maybe it's because he grew up with the stories of what had already happened to his family, but– he's afraid. such things show in every aspect of him when he is with those he loves. what if i lose you the way that they have lost others?

with enemies, well, that is near impossible to say. dusk is not yet of an age where he would have many of those; not when he holds his clanmates in such high esteem, that is. he holds the stories in contempt, of the clans beyond their borders with vicious methods or cruel cats. but for now....well, who's to say?
thick fur ───○────────────────────────── thin fur
long claws ────────────○───────────── short claws
dark eyes  ─────────────○─────────────  light eyes  
tall ──────────────○───────────────────  short
muscular  ───○─────────────────────────── thin
long tail ───────────────────○───────── short tail
small ears  ───────────────○─────────── large ears
triangular face  ───────────────────○───  square face
dd39wcd-64263931-4d1f-4032-84a9-91369656ecb3.png

reference | a broad-shouldered, short-furred chocolate and black tabby tom with golden eyes.

Dusk is neither of his parents' copies– perhaps that's for the best. He comes out with odd colors, a gradient faded like a sunrise through the distant treeline. Dark stripes, a dark sky, turned to light and warmth. He does not have his mother's deep ebony, or his father's cloud-like pelt. What he carries of them is far subtler than that, hidden in broad shoulders (what ThunderClanner would not have that?) and a silken coat (of course he does; he takes care of himself the way his mother does). Handsome and lean, with a slightly sloped build that will lead down to powerful hindquarters with age and practice, he's an ideal ThunderClanner... right?
idealistic ──○─────────── pragmatic
thoughtful ──────────○── impulsive
extrovert  ──○───────────  introvert
polite ────○────────────── rude
collected ─────────○─────  chaotic
political ──○─────────── indifferent
proud ──────○────────── humble
diligent ─○──────────────── lazy
◦ positive:  cheerful, precise, perceptive, studious.
◦ neutral:  adventurous, familial, proud, stubborn.
◦ negative:  tactless, morbid, imitative, pessimistic.
◦ hidden:  brooding, haughty, impulsive, religious.

●● patience
●● empathy
●●● honesty
●●● spirituality
●● happiness
●● extratest
●● humor
●●● ambition
●● extratest

It’s going to be exhausting, raising Dusk. After all, doesn’t he have a lot to learn about this world? And what better way than seeing life as an adventure? I’m not entirely certain how he will play out. I plan on him being eager to please and viciously hopeful, even when things seem entirely hopeless. He will hold onto his childhood for as long as he can, but shed it without hesitation once the time comes. He is open and honest, but burdened with a quiet sense of doubt and slowly suffocated by a growing pride. But he’s still warm through it all. He has every plan of succeeding in this world. Even if that means causing a ruckus along the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marquette and Jay

QUOTE HERE
Houndkit . Houndpaw . Houndeyes, Houndflame, Houndhowl OR Stagkit . Stagpaw . Stagheart, Stagoak, Stagwisp

38ekP6T.png
↳ From Little Wolf's list
— kit of Thunderclan;
— Amab, He/they
Little Wolf x Blazestar, sibling to Morningpaw, Fireflypaw, Moonpaw, Burnpaw and Howlpaw

Stocky black tabby with green eyes

spacer

( + ) lighthearted, caring, dependable ( / ) dreamer, naïve ( - ) absent-minded, lacks filter Defiantly himbo vibes, just a dude trying to get through life while making others smile. He might become more mindful in the future or maybe stay kind of bumbly.
mannerisms: sthuff
— will not start fights | will end fights | will not flee | will show mercy
— (will) excel at Fighting

spacer

plots:
— Figuring out he may need to clue in more
— Maybe some dog related stuff eventually
— Finding his father

Last edited:
this got so long I'm dsjdkfkdka

SKYKIT
sky, a tribute to her father's clan and the goodbyes little wolf has had to say because of it the cloud-like marks on her pelt, if little wolf feels like lying about the origins when others ask.
— full name tbd with development. I'm currently liking skychaser.
— afab, she/her pronouns.
— orientation to be determined at a later date.
— associated colours are currently sky blue and dusky pink.
— may be rehomed as a premade if I have to drop or otherwise can no longer play the character, to save major retconning or rewriting.

19_02_leafkit_oliverr_base.png
RAGDOLL MIX — sh chocolate tortie (lh, point).
skykit is quite a large young cat, on par with some of her older siblings when they were the same age. resembles little wolf quite a lot in facial structure, including the vibrant green of her eyes, and even inherits a few of her mother's mannerisms as time goes on. her fur is among the lighter part of the chocolate shades, broken up by ghost-tabbied splashes of orange; these markings look vaguely cloudlike, especially as a kit, so it's easy to understand where her name might be derived from.
smells like milk and moss.
lines by oliverr, colours by me.

THE CAMPAIGNER — enfp, lawful good.
enthusiastic, curious / loyal, sensitive / oblivious, insecure
I think it'll be fun if she grows up real confused over "ma was mates with the skyclan leader originally but they weren't allowed to be mates so now I have no idea who my pa is :(" she understands so much about the situation except the possibility that blaze = dad, it genuinely just does not occur to her. a little bit of a herbo, just doesn't pay attention all the time, which will be a fun challenge for me as a writer as I tend to rely on description rather than introspection. extremely social though. expect lots of thoughts and opinions about those around her! she gets stuck in her own head a lot and occasionally overthinks herself into a cheeky existential. played for laughs most of the time. during apprenticeship ends up a bit insecure about her lack of father, but will grow out of it. genuinely quite sweet and loyal. has a knack for games, likes dragging the other thunderclanners into mossball or great battles. sensitive, especially towards criticism. those without strong convictions don't make much sense to her, mostly because she's always been such a "go! go! go!" character.
role / reputation: physical all-rounder, a patrol girl. loves border patrols because she's nosy about other clans.

PLOTS AND PLANS — largely a reactionary character. it's fun to have an oc just get tossed into stuff, you know?
will live a long and full life unless we play roulette with the littleblaze kids again.
i will roll a dice when skykit is born and intro'd to see which thunderclan family member she idolises, and this will shape a fair few of her plots including "howlingstar can x mentor me pretty please with feathers on top"; which will lead to some interesting brattiness during her early apprenticeship if she doesn't get her way and is assigned someone else as her mentor. she will grow out of it.
for a while skypaw would resent little wolf for not telling them about who their dad is & still naming her after her ex-mate's clan as a maturity thing (especially growing up alongside the flyme kids whose parents are still together) but will absolutely grow out of it by probably warrior age or just on either side of it.
if she finds out about blaze, she finds out by accident. she's likely to reach out to her skyclan siblings over this rather than confronting him directly; until that point she'd known that they at least have their mother in common, and confronting a leader over being your dad is uniquely scary.
depending on the state of the clans versus her age, will likely be very vocal in future installments of the warrior code.
i want her to find love, be it romantic or a platonic partner in crime - someone she can trust with her whole heart and every single secret she learns. i also half want that love to betray her confidence if they're from another clan. :]

Last edited:

AM I QUIET ENOUGH FOR YOU YET?
skykit . skysight

38ekP6T.png

IpK32hk.png
↳ named after the clan of her father
— child of thunderclan; distrustful of other clans
— female, she/her ; afab
— comes out as trans near the end of their apprenticeship (male, he/they)
little wolf x blazestar, sibling to morningpaw, fireflypaw, moonpaw, burnpaw, and howlpaw
— grandchild to howlingstar, gray wolf
— nibling to hollow tree, cobwebtail, raccoontail, lily pad, graystorm, jackdawflight, berryheart
— cousin to lakemoon, wolfwind

brief description ( subject to change ) with long, silky fur inherited from her father, skykit looks soft and sweet as can be. she is tall and slender, almost reedlike in her appearance, and walks with silent pawsteps. in winter, the long fur between her toes collects iceballs, and in the spring it collects mud. she tends to get twigs and seeds caught between her toes and in the thick fur around her neck and chest. she gets her good looks from her mother, and like little wolf she takes good care of her pelt.
↳ carrying chocolate
↳ i don’t already have a design that fits these genetics so no set idea on coloring. either tortie or tortie point.

spacer

( + ) curious, intelligent ( / ) energetic, bothersome ( - ) naïve, easily bored childlike as they come, skykit is innocently inquisitive about anything and everything. she asks seemingly endless questions, wanting to know the “how” and “why” of everything and everyone that she comes across. she loves listening to stories from the older cats of the clan, especially the elders, and enjoys making her own stories along with them. she aims to be a good child, the best that she can be, and follows rules to the letter—however, when bored or stifled, skykit is liable to rebel and break rules for the fun of it. she is easily bored and should be kept entertained to avoid most problems.
mannerisms: drags her paws when she walks, constantly grooming, makes very intense eye contact. it’s important to me that you know this hypothetical cat has adhd.
— will not start fights | will flee | will show mercy
— will excel at tracking, stealth, negotiation

planned adult personality (subject to change depending on outside factors) is very calm and analytical; he excels in tracking but is bad at climbing and will NOT dig!! he keeps his nails in pristine condition thank u very much. vanity takes the place of his childhood innocence, and he’s a bit caught up in how he looks especially when he’s transitioning. grows to be very people-pleasey, and worries that he won’t live up to what his relatives expect of him. as he grows older, sky’s curiosity will grow with him. he looks forward to having mysteries to unravel, puzzles to solve. he has a sharp eye and a sharper tongue; he often holds back his criticisms of others, but feels guilty for thinking such things in the first place. he is difficult to deceive, and is able to see right through many tricks that would fool other cats. he is a poor fighter head-on, and prefers to take battles at a much quicker pace by ending them before they begin (whether that be via negotiation or ambush).

very much a character who would be shaped by the ic developments around them, with the way thunderclan is going it seems like they would end up being very strict, no-nonsense. would have a generally good relationship with every family member, but would feel bitter or even resentful toward those older siblings who joined skyclan, and would likely be very unhappy with little wolf (for all of 5 seconds) if they ever found out who their father was. very forgiving toward their family, would believe in blood over clan, family over everything, but would have conflicting feelings about whether their love for their family overpowers their love for their clan.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Marq and I would like to give you guys a heads up that this closes tomorrow morning so please if you are thinking of applying or have any finishing touches you’d like to put on your app now is the time! This will be the last litter Little and Blaze have. Thank you to everyone who has applied already we’ve loved reading the apps we have gotten and this is going to be such a difficult decision!

MAKE ME LOVE MYSELF
Lionkit . Lionpaw . Lionfang

TwFM5Tx.png

aRjB2q1.png
↳ Named for the stories Howling Wind told Little Wolf, taken from Little Wolf's naming list
— Kit of Thunderclan
— Female, Afab, She/Her; Pansexual
Little Wolf x Blazestar, sibling to Morningpaw, Fireflypaw, Moonpaw, Burnpaw, and Howlpaw
— Grandchild to Howlingstar, Gray Wolf
— Nibling to Hollow tree, Cobwebtail, Raccoontail, Lily Pad, Graystorm, Jackdawflight, Berryheart
— Cousin to Lakemoon, Wolfwind

long-furred, stocky chocolate tortoiseshell with green eyes Due to her ragdoll heritage, Lionkit has inherited a tall, imposing frame. Her long fur only serves to make her appear even bigger, causing her to come off as quite intimidating when she wishes to. Her fur is a chocolate brown with touches of orange. Two green eyes stand in stark contrast to the rest of her image, a spitting image of her mother's. Lionkit has a thick ruff of dense fur around her neck, almost fluffy enough to mimic a lion's mane.
↳ carrying point

spacer

( + ) Passionate, Hard-Working, Brave ( / ) Ambitious, Boastful, Stubborn ( - ) Insecure, Confrontational, Show-Off Lionkit puts a lot of pressure of herself to live up to the legacy of her relatives and the stories she was named for. In her heart, she always worries that she isn't ever going to be able to meet those expectations, and is constantly comparing herself to everyone around her. She would do anything to be able to become the warrior she thinks she should be. More than that though, she wants everyone else to think that she is that warrior, whether or not she believes it herself. Which is why Lionkit puts up a veneer of braggadocios confidence in an attempt to hide her own insecurities.

Even though she can't see it, Lionkit has many of the qualities of a great warrior. She dedicates herself to everything she does with relentless passion and never shies away from danger. Once she begins to really reckon with her own feelings, she may finally be able to unlock that potential.
mannerisms: Tends to puff up her chest and stand very straight when other people are watching. Pounds her paws on the ground to emphasize what she's saying.
— will start fights | will end fights | will not flee | will not show mercy
— will excel at fighting, climbing

spacer

plots:
— Learning about her father is going to put even more pressure on Lionkit, as being related to a Skyclanner and a former kittypet will only make her terrified what would happen if her clanmates found out. Terrified that they will question her loyalties and her skills, she will be desperate to make certain no one else ever finds out, and constantly scared and ashamed that they might.
— As Lionkit grows older, her insecurities are only going to grow louder and louder. While she will be a silly and boastful kit, she will grow frustrated with herself and short-tempered with others. She is going to start focusing on her training and work at the expense of everything else, pushing the people that love her away. It's going to take her a long time to realize she's lost sight of what matters.
— While sheer work effort will carry Lionkit far, eventually she is going to meet a rival that she just can't beat, no matter how hard she trains. This is going to frustrate her to no end, and be a long term character relationship for her as she struggles with her own inability.

Reactions: Jay
Jay and I want to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts for showing interest and following Blazestar and Little Wolf’s story! There were some amazing apps and concepts in here that we’d love to see around regardless of if you got the slot!!

We have decided to extend the litter size to two kits; for plot reasons we are keeping it small, so as much as we wish we could, that’s the biggest this litter can get.

That being said, our chosen kits are:
1. Dusk-kit, played by @revelations
2. Skykit, played by @mercibun

Congrats to you both! You’ll be getting invites to the family groupchat soon!

Thanks again all for applying ❤️