meg's commissions | CLOSED

commission type: chibi + painted headshot, if that’s okay!
character reference: honeyjaw. if you could include some very faint graying salt and pepper around his muzzle and jaw that would be awesome! otherwise, ref is accurate!
personality notes / expression / pose: a bard through and through. theatrical, charming, kind of dramatic, but also a dad. use this as you see fit
colors you associate with your character: #94b5c0
anything else: i dont want to take both slots so if you go by piece rather than commissioner, please only do the icon!!

Last edited:
Reactions: meghan
commission type: icon
character reference: here
personality notes / expression / pose: he's the type who thinks he's better than everyone but isn't really, so maybe a cocky pose if possible/something to reflect that?
colors you associate with your character: blues, oranges, and yellows are preferred! His current text color is #f7d75c
anything else: if you need anymore information lmk!

character reference: here & shy/quiet individual but can be get aggressive if someone he carss about is insulted/harmed
personality notes / expression / pose: nervous/shy toothy smile
colors you associate with your character: green and purples
anything else: if you want more information on him lmk <3

OKAY i have more big changes for you all so make sure u read this update:

1. i have raised my prices. i didnt really want to do this but i am in a very fortunate situation to have had enough success on my comms that i now have to report it for tax purposes LMAO. so i have to account for taxation on my comms which is why prices have increased! sorry :'- )
2. my T.O.S. has been updated. i think the most important thing here is that you now use the goods and services option on paypal to send me payment, if u werent already doing that. my prices have also increased to account for the seller's fee that paypal enforces on goods and services payments.
3. i now offer fullbody commissions! they are pricey because they take a lot of time; i am hoping that i don't get burnout very bad from them so that i can keep them on long-term, although i am anticipating periods of not accepting fullbody comms from time to time.

i thinkkkk that is everything big. but with all of that said, i am opening a whopping five slots! the turnaround time on these is going to be slower than it has been this summer since i am now going into my school year, and i am on the executive board of two of my school's student media orgs, so i anticipate a full schedule. thank u all for supporting me as much as u have :- ) i am very grateful!

character reference: here ; her fur is curly like a laperm and large ears similar to that of an oriental, her facial structure only slightly resembling an oriental cat, her fangs stick out of her mouth due to an overbite.
personality notes / expression / pose: beekit is a spitfire/spunky little feline who isn't afraid to say her thoughts, she has that childlike wonder, and is rather hotheaded sometimes. owl eyed and super curious or something mischievous with her snout kinda wrinkled with tongue sticking out.
colors you associate with your character: #f593a9 and any other pinks similar to it/like a dark pink/magenta of sorts
anything else: if you need any other information on her let me know!

commission type: CHIBI wrong word lol sorry
character reference: @SALTSTING will dm on discord if that's okay just bc he's a picrew rn ALSDKFHJ
personality notes / expression / pose: something stern, no-nonsense, kind of prim and proper. if he were a human, he would stand up tall with his hands folded behind his back.
colors you associate with your character: night sky blues.
anything else: nope!

character reference: eerie!
personality notes / expression / pose: something cyptid-like - wide, unblinking eyes to watch others with, very subdued expressions - a slight frown at most? tags are here but are kinda minimal —
colors you associate with your character: purple and black; his speech color is #140D2C and i often use brighter shades based on that hex color in his art!
anything else: not that i can think of rn!

Last edited:
commission type: Chibi
character reference: Lucky!
personality notes / expression / pose: Expression/pose-wise, something nervous but still hopeful/trying to be positive? Feel free to go with whatever you think works best! <33
colors you associate with your character: Greens (especially #83b251 #a8c985 #D5EDBB if you want specific insp)
anything else: N/A

commission type: chibi!
character reference: this! (adding headshot pending) he is a scruffy cat, he doesn't know how to clean himself. he also has curly whiskers
personality notes / expression / pose: a mischievous little gremlin. face is permanently going >)
colors you associate with your character: this green specifically #89e289 but also other bright shades of green
anything else: he's a river cat so he's got a lil shine to his coat but thats it! no scars or anything

commission type: painted headshot
character reference: cicadakit!
personality notes / expression / pose: very much strange cryptid vibes, sort of perpetually tormented LMAO, you pretty much nailed his vibe in the chibi so i trust you! tags
colors you associate with your character: green-blue colors & black ; if you'd like specific hex codes: #90cacd & #3a6060
anything else: would you mind doing a version with one pair of the moth wings and a version with two? happy to pay extra for this