NEON LIGHTS ‣ [SNAPPAW]

1489.jpg
SNAPDRAGONSNAPPLESNAPPAW ;
── mourns his shelter name
SNAP a further shortening of his birth name; PAW for his rank as an apprentice.
— AMAB Nonbinary; He / They
— Apprentice of SkyClan; Former Shelter Cat
— 18 Moons | Created 04.25.2023 at ~4 moons | Ages every 1st
— Penned by ABRI

• 79176077_3X3MFjgmadOrOvX.png

A GOLDEN AND WHITE TABBY TOM WITH BLUE EYES / TOYHOUSE
    A lanky cat, Snappaw's fur carries splotches of gingered tabby, but is predominately white. His coat is of a medium, scruffy-like length, with it thickest around his chest and tail. Snappaw's gaze is carried by teal-skewed eyes.

TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT
    79176083_Oqef8ZgT3jelkJe.png

Snappaw has the outward appearance of a quiet, poised cat but upon further observation, he is nosy, loud, and a bit of a troublemaker. While they think they're good at telling secrets, Snappaw would probably spread rumors about you, whether they realize they're doing it or not. Though he holds a heavy focus on his training, he has a tendency to miss his birth home, and in these moments he is more zoned out than usual.

Due to prolonged exposure to the shelter's noise, Snappaw has slight hearing damage. He claims he doesn't notice much of a difference, but he may need things to be repeated to him from time to time.

— A strong focus on who he's listening to.
    — A tapping of his paws.

TULIP xx CARNATION

Mentored by Flowercloud
    — Admires Thistleback, Johnnyflame, Flowercloud

SINGLE ; UNLABLED ; NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING, BUT OPEN
    ── OPEN TO FRIENDSHIPS; POTENTIAL RELATIONSHIPS

Snappaw doesn't mind the company of others, and tends to open up to new faces the longer they are near them.​

SOUNDS LIKE: To be determined.
    SMELLS LIKE: Pine sap and daffodils.
    Speech is #E63374; Secondary color is #FD8005

Formerly from a small colony, Snappaw was among the many who'd fallen for the twoleg traps, finding himself in the shelter with a new name bestowed upon him amidst its chaos. Though they are homesick, they train with SkyClan now, in order to protect themself from future traps.​

•  
    • RESIDENT OF THE SHELTER — [ MAY 2023 ]
      LOST AND FOUND ╱ Snapple shouts at the twolegs as they bring in more cats.
      I'M JUST A BOY ╱ Snapple listens in on conversations in the shelter.
      SURFACE PRESSURE ╱ Snapple is freed from the shelter by Johnny.
    • RESIDENT OF SKYCLAN — [ MAY 2023 ]
      DON'T YOU CRY NO MORE ╱ Snapple arrives to SkyClan.
      I WON'T SAY THAT I DESIRE WINGS ╱ Snapple attends the meeting.
      FORGED IN FLAMES ╱ Snapple attends Orangeblossom's lesson on SkyClan's culture.
      HAMMERING STEEL ╱ Snapple attends Thistleback's lesson on hunting and fighting.
      DRAGON ROOST ISLAND ╱ Snapple attends Silversmoke's lesson on SkyClan's borders.
      VISIONS ╱ Snapple attends Dawnglare's lesson on StarClan.
    • APPRENTICE OF SKYCLAN — [ MAY 2023 - PRESENT ]
      SO FINALLY, I'M ON MY WAY ╱ Snapple becomes Snappaw, as named by Blazestar.
      WITH SUDDEN DEATH ╱ Snappaw trains with Flowercloud.
      JUST LIKE THE REST OF US ╱ Snappaw introduces himself to RiverClan apprentices.
      TEN THOUSAND FISTS ╱ Snappaw fights against invading rogues.

• POST TEMPLATE HERE

Last edited: