Storage Closet

and I blink in sight
OH, OF YOUR BLINDING LIGHT
she / her ❆ riverclan kit ❆ penned by noor ❆ information

Code:
 [center][font=Adelia][size=20px][b][color=#A8B3AC][glow=black]and I blink in sight[/glow][/color][/b][/size][/font][/center]
[box=100%][color=#E8D2E3][font=georgia][i]OH, OF YOUR BLINDING LIGHT[/i][/font][/color]
[font=arial][size=10px][color=white] she / her ❆ riverclan kit ❆ penned by noor ❆ [url="https://tabbytales.net/threads/%E2%9D%80-noors-clowder-of-cats-%E2%9D%80.3086/post-55868"][color=#A8B3AC]information[/color][/url][/color][/size][/font][/box]

dcazkjv-784fd9af-c6fc-4975-99a7-2cd6809d0e3a.gif
-ˋˏ ༻ ❆༺ ˎˊ- TEXT

• PINEKIT she/her, kit of riverclan, 2 moons.
    plush-furred tortoiseshell she-kit with white dipped forepaws, tail tip, and muzzle and round, honey hued optics.
    daughter of Iciclefang && Stormywing ࿏ sister to Cragkit && Crabkit
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by Noor@toyangel on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Code:
 [box=65%]
[justify][font=Cuningham Singleton][size=3] [IMG WIDTH=50px ALIGN="LEFT"]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/cf2836cb-5893-4a6c-b156-5a89d94fc721/dcazkjv-784fd9af-c6fc-4975-99a7-2cd6809d0e3a.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NmMjgzNmNiLTU4OTMtNGE2Yy1iMTU2LTVhODlkOTRmYzcyMVwvZGNhemtqdi03ODRmZDlhZi1jNmZjLTQ5NzUtOTlhNy0yY2Q2ODA5ZDBlM2EuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.2S_W0aSV2XM1Kat47F5E5JCCSNg4-wRPgUb7p97pmKk[/IMG][color=#E8D2E3]-ˋˏ ༻ ❆༺ ˎˊ-[/color] TEXT[TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎┌── IF YOUR LOVE’S THE TRUTH] 

[color=#6A7E71][b] [/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅ ࿏ ⋅][quote][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79419510_DpPIYK6Yua504ry.png[/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= OR THE SPIRIT OF DECEIT  ──┐‎][fleft][bimg] https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79523563_BZdMkBmKMTNTSu6.png[/bimg][/fleft][size=5][url=TAGSLINK][color=#A8B3AC][b][font=book antiqua]PINEKIT[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#6A7E71][i]✩[/i][/color][/size][color=#6A7E71][i] she/her, kit of riverclan, 2 moons.[/i][/color]
[color=#A8B3AC]⭃[/color] plush-furred tortoiseshell she-kit with white dipped forepaws, tail tip, and muzzle and round, honey hued optics.
[color=#A8B3AC]⭃[/color] daughter of [abbr= penned by Marquette]Iciclefang[/abbr] && [abbr=unbeknownst to Pine, pinned by Blitz Krieg]Stormywing[/abbr] ࿏ sister to [abbr=penned by Blitz]Cragkit[/abbr] && [abbr=penned by foxlore]Crabkit[/abbr]
[color=#A8B3AC]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#A8B3AC]⭃[/color] penned by [url=YOURLINK][color=#A8B3AC]Noor[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#A8B3AC]@toyangel[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
im not fiction, im not fae
BUT I’LL THROW YOU IN THE RING, GIFT YOU MY SUFFERIN’
she / her ♡ thunderclan kit ♡ penned by noor ♡ information

Code:
  [center][font=Adelia][size=20px][b][color=#590A35][glow=black]im not fiction, im not fae[/glow][/color][/b][/size][/font][/center]
[box=100%][color=#2E1825][font=georgia][i]BUT I’LL THROW YOU IN THE RING, GIFT YOU MY SUFFERIN’[/i][/font][/color]
[font=arial][size=10px][color=white] she / her ♡ thunderclan kit ♡ penned by noor ♡ [url="https://tabbytales.net/threads/%E2%9D%80-noors-clowder-of-cats-%E2%9D%80.3086/post-55868"][color=#590A35]information[/color][/url][/color][/size][/font][/box]

-ˋˏ ༻ ❆༺ ˎˊ- TEXT

• LITTLEKIT she/her, kit of thunderclan, 2 moons.
    Amber-eyed, dense-furred chocolate smoked she-kit with black ribboning stretching across her face, foreleg, and tail.
    daughter of Roeflame && Burnstorm ࿏ sister to Beetlekit && Dovekit

Code:
 [box=65%]
[justify][font=Cuningham Singleton][size=3][subquote=#2E1825][color=#2E1825]-ˋˏ ༻ ❆༺ ˎˊ-[/color] TEXT[/subquote][TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎┌── THE HASSLE, THE FIGHTING] 

[outline=black][color=#2E1825][b] [/b][/color][/outline]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅ ࿏ ⋅][quote][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/79191959_Y0P.png [/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= THEY ALL WANT A BITE OF ME  ──┐‎][fleft][bimg]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79191853_3LP8hPtM1fT3RZp.png[/bimg][/fleft][size=5][url=TAGSLINK][color=#563B4B][b][font=book antiqua]LITTLEKIT[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#78586B][i]✩[/i][/color][/size][outline=black][color=#563B4B][i] she/her, kit of thunderclan, 2 moons.[/i][/color][/outline]
[color=#563B4B]⭃[/color] Amber-eyed, dense-furred chocolate smoked she-kit with black ribboning stretching across her face, foreleg, and tail. 
[color=#563B4B]⭃[/color] daughter of [abbr= penned by me]Roeflame[/abbr] && [abbr=penned by Jay]Burnstorm[/abbr] ࿏ sister to [abbr=penned by Dallas]Beetlekit[/abbr] && [abbr=penned by Tikki]Dovekit[/abbr]
[color=#78586B]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#78586B]⭃[/color] penned by [url=YOURLINK][color=#78586B]Noor[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#78586B]@toyangel[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]

Last edited:

dd7bu7q-b4321200-16fb-4177-91c8-a0b0cd978ca5.gif
.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Sem integer vitae justo eget. Posuere sollicitudin aliquam ultrices sagittis orci a. Id diam maecenas ultricies mi eget mauris pharetra. Gravida cum sociis natoque penatibus et. Eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien. Sit amet venenatis urna cursus eget nunc scelerisque viverra mauris. Volutpat sed cras ornare arcu dui. Lorem dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc. Velit ut tortor pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam. Quis risus sed vulputate odio ut.

Egestas fringilla phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec pretium. Mattis pellentesque id nibh tortor id. Id aliquet lectus proin nibh nisl condimentum. Ultrices in iaculis nunc sed. Quam pellentesque nec nam aliquam sem et tortor consequat id. Fermentum odio eu feugiat pretium nibh. Consectetur a erat nam at lectus urna duis convallis convallis. Congue nisi vitae suscipit tellus mauris. Fermentum odio eu feugiat pretium. Nibh nisl condimentum id venenatis a condimentum vitae sapien pellentesque. Sollicitudin tempor id eu nisl nunc mi ipsum faucibus vitae. Et leo duis ut diam quam nulla. Velit aliquet sagittis id consectetur purus ut. Tellus cras adipiscing enim eu.

Nam libero justo laoreet sit amet cursus sit amet dictum. Varius sit amet mattis vulputate enim nulla. At ultrices mi tempus imperdiet nulla malesuada pellentesque elit eget. Nunc sed blandit libero volutpat sed cras ornare. Massa eget egestas purus viverra accumsan in nisl. Faucibus interdum posuere lorem ipsum dolor. Faucibus turpis in eu mi bibendum. Diam maecenas ultricies mi eget mauris pharetra et. Sem fringilla ut morbi tincidunt augue interdum. Purus non enim praesent elementum facilisis. Augue eget arcu dictum varius. Varius quam quisque id diam vel quam elementum. At risus viverra adipiscing at in. Nulla aliquet enim tortor at auctor urna nunc id. Praesent semper feugiat nibh sed pulvinar proin. Ut venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu. Ac felis donec et odio pellentesque diam volutpat. Varius sit amet mattis vulputate enim nulla. Netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas maecenas. Magna sit amet purus gravida quis blandit.

• BRIARPAW she/her, apprentice of shadowclan, 9 moons.
    slender, lean-muscled black she-cat with sharp hazel eyes & large ears.
    daughter of Forestshade && Vulturemask ࿏ sister to Screechpaw && Sweetpaw

Code:
[box=85%]
[justify][abbr=pixel by darkfairyofmadness on dA][IMG WIDTH=100px ALIGN="LEFT"] https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/i/11526fd4-68d1-4799-9ab9-4e85cbcbba3f/dd7bu7q-b4321200-16fb-4177-91c8-a0b0cd978ca5.gif[/IMG][/abbr][font=Cuningham Singleton][size=3][color=#1b8049].·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.[/color] TEXTEXTEXT[TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎┌── ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR FIRE] 

[outline=black][color=#2E1825][b] [/b][/color][/outline]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅ ࿏ ⋅][quote][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1152451551965753404/1222642447411187824/Briarpaw.png?ex=6616f583&is=66048083&hm=da1d318551744fa610a5a269744342bccece5903687760a06660a45b225a11ca&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=593&height=420[/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= AND THE PLACE YOU NEED TO REACH  ──┐‎][fleft][bimg]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/77478557_Hz8yEcEvT41nyA8.png[/bimg][/fleft][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/when-it-lands-%E2%80%94-briarpaw.7380/][color=#356b4e][b][font=book antiqua]BRIARPAW[/font][/b][/color][/url][/size] [outline=black][color=#244835][i]ꔫ[/i][/color][color=#244835][i] she/her, apprentice of shadowclan, 9 moons.[/i][/color][/outline]
[color=#356b4e]⭃[/color] slender, lean-muscled black she-cat with sharp hazel eyes & large ears.
[color=#356b4e]⭃[/color] daughter of [abbr= penned by blitz]Forestshade[/abbr] && [s][abbr=penned by Kaz]Vulturemask[/abbr][/s] ࿏ sister to [abbr=penned by Abri]Screechpaw[/abbr] && [abbr=penned by Rai]Sweetpaw[/abbr]
[color=#356b4e]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#356b4e]⭃[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/noor-%E2%99%A1.19/][color=#356b4e]Noor[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#356b4e]@toyangel[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]

image0.jpg
.·:*¨༺ ☾ ༻¨*:·. TEXTEXTEXT

• LAKEMOON she/her, warrior of riverclan, 27 moons.
    lanky blue tabby with low white and navy blue eyes and a slightly twisted right hind leg. A large facial scar stretches from her right brow to her left cheek, and another crosses at her chest and stretches down the length of her stomach.
    daughter of Tempestmoon && Lilypad ࿏ sister to Wolfwind ࿏ mate to Lilybloom & mother to Snowkit, Graykit

IMG_0498.png
MISTYBIRD NPC XX NPC
38ekP6T.png

38ekP6T.png
" INSERT QUOTE HERE"
FEMALE, SHE / HER | ELDER OF RIVERCLAN | 125 moons

LAVISH LILAC TABBY CHIMERA LAPERM MIX W/ YELLOW EYES.
Expand. (Eh, later.)

RIPPLE COLONY ❅ hollywood’s angel
bright ❅ optimistic ❅ conceited ❅ shallow ❅ selfish ❅ nosey ❅ charming ❅ flirtatious
FREE-SPIRITED. in her prime, Mistybird was a nomad in spirit. Careless fun built the foundation of her reputation, it was difficult to see her ever taking anything too seriously.
TWO-FACED. face-to-face, Mistybird wouldn’t let herself be seen as anything but a darling. Sweet-toned and peppy, she was anything but as soon as you turned your back.
CHARMER. words came easy to Mistybirds tongue, and coupled with a brilliant smile, flowed effortlessly from her jaws tinged with a peachy southern accent.
STUCK IN THE MIRROR. A lilac fur strand would never be caught out of place, the lavish mane that spills around her shoulders was always smoothed to silky perfection- but this polished appearance did not come without the work. Hours of her day were often spent carefully procuring her image, her attention stuck on her reflection until she deemed herself perfect.

IMG_0212.png

INTO RIVERCLAN ❅ Glam Gran
frivolous ❅ nosey ❅ fickle ❅ regal ❅ charismatic ❅ dramatic ❅ compassionate ❅ maternal
AGED LIKE A FINE WINE. With age eventually came maturity, the greying around her muzzle softening the harsher edges of Mistybirds personality. As seniority rapidly approached, genuinity blossomed, and the almost sickening sweetness she laced into every fiber of her being soon shifted to something endearing, real.
MOTHER BEAR. if there is one thing that gramma don’t play about, it is the well-being of her clans youth. While Mistybird never had children of her own, the clan’s kits all mean the world to her. When she isn’t lounging at the rivers shore, much of her downtime is spent bringing shells, stories, flowers, and other gifts to the kits.
HOT & COLD. despite Mistybird’s nonchalant and playful attitude, she is incredibly picky, whether it be about prey, her favorite color, or her favorite spot to sun- but her choices are far from reliable. Liable to change at the drop of a leaf.

PLAYLIST

► SONG - artist
► SONG- artist
► SONG- artist
► SONG- artist
  • This is a blueprint! Certain characteristics are subject to change based on future IC development and interactions.
  • Gives off very much mysterious wine aunt vibes, liable to trap you into a long-winded story about her adventures when she was a young’in
  • enjoys kit-sitting, despite being an acquired taste amongst warriors, gets along very well with the bbies
  • always has shells and/or flowers in her fur, pays extremely close attention to her appearance and likes to always appear glamorous, no matter her age.

Last edited:

❥NOOR’S CHARACTER HUBও
dcgn2g5-db33ad8e-ab04-46cc-a8ac-fc1c5e14730e.png

• Hi and welcome to my hoard!
    I don’t have a whole lot of rp boundaries but a few notes and things I would greatly appreciate being taken into consideration ❤

♡ My characters are always open to plots, interactions, and pings/mentions for threads relevant to them!

♡ As a personal preference, and to be completely transparent, I am not the biggest fan of sharing prefixes with my currently active characters! This does not extended to inactive, deceased, or dropped characters, and does in no way whatsoever have an effect on interactions either ICly or OOCly. With those things being said, I would be extremely appreciative for this to be taken into consideration, especially with characters in the same clan.
    ↪ I do my best to ensure I practice what I preach, and understand certain scenarios where characters who were established first but went inactive come back to activity, and other similar circumstances. Please note that this preference extends to my characters litters/adopts! I try to keep my naming lists up-to-date, but would be grateful for applicants to make sure their not using an active prefix, and to include alternative names!

♡ My character's opinions, dialogue, and perspectives are strictly IC and are not a reflection on me as a person! With this being said, I will not be making a note of this for all interacts or conflicts, as I hope it is a given.

♡ Personally, I would rather not plot out future romances or ships with my characters until they are AT LEAST 6 months old. I prefer to spend my characters kithood establishing dynamics and relationships with their peers before entertaining the idea of any sort of (future) romance!

I am always available for dm’s and plots! Please never hesitate to reach out, I love writing with you lovelies! You can always reach out on discord @/toyangel.

• @ROEFLAME .

@LITTLEKIT

• @LAKEMOON

@Pinekit ⭒

@mistybird [color=]SYMBOL[/color]

• @Briarpaw. 🕷

• N/A

• @Echolight

• @Foxpoppy . ⤏ gives a life for ___
    @Acornwish. ⤏ gives a life for ___
    @Larkfeather ! ⤏ gives a life for ___

• @. Wildflower . ⤏ Thunderclan ⤏ inactive
    @Cloudpaw . ⤏ Shadowclan ⤏ inactive
    @Sorrelpaw ! ⤏ Skyclan ⤏ hiatus (indefinite)
    @Petalstep . ⤏ Riverclan ⤏ hiatus (indefinite)

Code:
 [box=70%][justify]
[CENTER][B][COLOR=white][outline=black][FONT=tahoma][SIZE=5]❥CHARACTER HUB / TITLEও[/SIZE][/FONT] [/outline][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[center][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/a163d7b1-75de-4f8a-bf23-911e53d68965/dcgn2g5-db33ad8e-ab04-46cc-a8ac-fc1c5e14730e.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExNjNkN2IxLTc1ZGUtNGY4YS1iZjIzLTkxMWU1M2Q2ODk2NVwvZGNnbjJnNS1kYjMzYWQ4ZS1hYjA0LTQ2Y2MtYThhYy1mYzFjNWUxNDczMGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.0P2cJAxr53I66tpyb05bgv4gdyS7jckdjYtcdtreCl8[/img][/center]
[hr=3][/hr]
[TABS][tab=❀ ⤏]welcome to my hoard blah blah blah clowder o’ sillies

♡ note

♡ note

♡ note

♡ note
[hr=3][/hr]
Anything extra / contact info 

[/tab]

[tab=⚡Thunderclan]
Character @ [url=link to tags/place in thread]SYMBOL[/url]

[/tab]

[tab=🌊Riverclan]

[/tab]

[tab=☾ Shadowclan]

[/tab]

[tab=🌤 Skyclan]

[/tab]

[tab=🌫 Windclan]

[/tab]

[tab=✩ StarClan]
Character @ [abbr=death thread][URL=link]✴[/URL][/abbr] ⤏ gives a life for ___

[tab=❀ Inactive]

[/tab][/TABS][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
Lemon Tuesday
Segoe UI
Righteous
Nosifer
Fontdiner Swanky
Eater
Acknowledge
ZenDots
Poller One
Bree Serif
Baby Doll
Doctor Glitch
EB Garamond
Copperplate
Adelia
Times New Roman
Georgia
Arial
PR Viking
Dry Paint
X Typewriter
Reggae One
Aclonica
Comic Sans
[font=][/font]

4c0002
a10417
ed4255

#f77fa8
#e1627a
#c70736
#c32b5c

#8b0406
#f96c66
#efaa9f
#dcb487
#1e2a08

#f6466a
#f3355c
#a91a2a
#4c000c

I knew it. ya NOSEY

ddkoaxg-6f48029e-113e-4e9e-986f-12c2f40db0af.png
.·:*¨༺ ❀ ༻¨*:·. TEXTEXTEXT

• MORNINGCLOUD she/her, warrior of thunderclan, 25 moons.
    large, fluffy peach-toned Maine coon mix with citrus-yellow eyes.
    mentoring N/A

Code:
 [box=85%]
[justify][glow=black][subquote=#D4B080][IMG WIDTH=100px ALIGN="LEFT"] https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/1392f2e3-d214-440d-8a97-65e1d6f5a460/ddkoaxg-6f48029e-113e-4e9e-986f-12c2f40db0af.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzEzOTJmMmUzLWQyMTQtNDQwZC04YTk3LTY1ZTFkNmY1YTQ2MFwvZGRrb2F4Zy02ZjQ4MDI5ZS0xMTNlLTRlOWUtOTg2Zi0xMmMyZjQwZGIwYWYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.xa_X4DAinsFMIXwNYdCldRhX-XWPO4y_7RE8Q3OrVno[/IMG][font=Cuningham Singleton][size=3][color=#EEC38B].·:*¨༺ ❀ ༻¨*:·.[/color] TEXTEXTEXT[/size][/font][/subquote][font=Cuningham Singleton][size=3][/size][/font][/glow][font=Cuningham Singleton][size=3][TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎┌── THE MORE I SEE] 

[outline=black][color=#D4B080][b] [/b][/color][/outline]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅ ✰ ⋅][quote][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1100650004948975667/1221000981513502801/image0.png?ex=666e9747&is=666d45c7&hm=a8dfec2252f3eacd44b3f978c70eaca96f21b5d029626b99a86eac0f7fd0334d&[/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= THE LESS I KNOW  ──┐‎][fleft][bimg width=100px] https://gallery.yopriceville.com/var/albums/Free-Clipart-Pictures/Flowers-PNG/Marigold_Flower_PNG_Clip_Art_Image.png?m=1629800517[/bimg][/fleft][size=5][url=][color=#EEC38B][b][font=book antiqua]MORNINGCLOUD[/font][/b][/color][/url][/size] [outline=black][color=#C58C42][i] ❀[/i][/color][color=#EEC38B][i] she/her, warrior of thunderclan, 25 moons.[/i][/color][/outline]
[color=#C58C42]⭃[/color] large, fluffy peach-toned Maine coon mix with citrus-yellow eyes. 
[color=#C58C42]⭃[/color] mentoring [abbr=rper]N/A[/abbr]
[color=#C58C42]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#C58C42]⭃[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/noor-%E2%99%A1.19/][color=#EEC38B]Noor[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#EEC38B]@toyangel[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]

Last edited:

IMG_5180.jpg

BABYGIRL, WE’RE GOLDEN ✧・゚:*

Code:
 [box=50%][font=georgia][size=12px]
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/905590543856332900/1251596826579042324/IMG_5180.jpg?ex=666f27e1&is=666dd661&hm=57636fa96e98bbffd5aed4c1d45671ae916daad88434fc9cc665955ee756c330&[/img]
[i]BABYGIRL, WE’RE GOLDEN[/i] [url='link to tags'][color=#D4B080]✧・゚:* [/color][/url][/size][/font][/box]

LET THE SKY FALL WHEN IT CRUMBLES

✦ we will stand tall, face it all together ——— tags

Code:
[center][BOX=90%]
[RIGHT][HEIGHT=4PX][SIZE=6][B][color=#8F0322]L[/color][color=#8A0321]E[/color][color=#860320]T[/color] [color=#7E031E]T[/color][color=#7A031D]H[/color][color=#76031D]E[/color] [color=#640318]S[/color][color=#5C0216]K[/color][color=#530214]Y[/color] [OUTLINE=BLACK][COLOR=#A20326]FALL[/COLOR][/OUTLINE] [color=#420210]W[/color][color=#480211]H[/color][color=#4F0213]E[/color][color=#550214]N[/color] [color=#620318]I[/color][color=#690319]T[/color] [color=#76041D]C[/color][color=#79031D]R[/color][color=#7C031E]U[/color][color=#7F031E]M[/color][color=#82031F]B[/color][color=#850320]L[/color][color=#880320]E[/color][color=#8B0321]S[/color][/b][/size][/HEIGHT]
[HEIGHT=20PX][OUTLINE=BLACK][FONT=arial][color=#F59898]✦ we will stand tall, face it all together[/color][/FONT][color=#CCC1C9][/color][/OUTLINE][color=#BF5C5F] ——— [url=TAGS LINK][COLOR=#BF5C5F][I]tags[/I][/COLOR][/URL][/color][/height][/RIGHT][/BOX][/center]