Super Cool Things! (storage)

text

• Speech
  • IMG_0182.jpg
  • Shadow he/him, loner, 40 moons
    A large, pure bred black furred mainecoon with striking orange eyes. Stoic, calculating, cold, annoyed easily, wants to help
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking ↛ see battle info here
    penned by wolf@wolf_1997 on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

text here
[ PENNED BY WOLF ]

Last edited:

Biscuit chocolate I love I love gummi bears cookie chupa chups chupa chups. Cotton candy cheesecake carrot cake gummi bears chocolate bar pudding croissant. Gummi bears chocolate bar sweet tiramisu croissant gummi bears biscuit bonbon. Bonbon apple pie sweet roll gummi bears fruitcake pastry macaroon I love. Powder caramels shortbread I love jelly beans jelly-o I love sesame snaps I love. I love dessert gummies soufflé I love wafer candy toffee.

Candy canes sesame snaps caramels halvah jelly. Donut powder liquorice chupa chups oat cake icing. Chocolate jujubes sugar plum jelly-o carrot cake. Topping I love marshmallow bear claw gummi bears dragée gummi bears. I love powder sweet fruitcake I love tiramisu chocolate bar. Apple pie I love pie donut bear claw candy lemon drops carrot cake muffin. Candy canes cookie I love tiramisu cookie cookie. I love sweet roll pie macaroon I love. Sweet roll sugar plum cookie chocolate cake jelly beans cheesecake lemon drops. Gummi bears chocolate bar gummies cake brownie lollipop donut caramels.

• ooc :Speech

• 10 moon old Skyclan Apprentice // Transmasc (he/him) //

Last edited:
›  text "speech"

•  
  • ──── complete information can be found here.
    ──── Inkylotus. AFAB Enby. He/they. Bisexual Biromantic.
    ──── sixteen moons old, ages on each 18th
    ──── Warrior of Thunderclan. Single. Looking// interested in;

──── a long haired black cat with no eyes.
    ──── lean and willowy with a lithe build, small paws and oriental-like features
    ──── currently in good health, has no injuries or notable scarring.

Last edited:

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- TEXT

• SPEECH
  • HONEYSPLASH she/they, Warrior of Skyclan, 24 moons.
    A lithe, cream tabby cat with high white and green eyes.
    Younger siister to Orangestar, Applefrost and Apritcotflower and littermates with Blueberrybounce and Cloudberrythorn // Former mate to; Quillstrike
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by youwolf_1997 on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

52836557_WahnId4x6UKdOi5.png
Lotuspaw WILLOWROOT XX POPPYSPLASH
38ekP6T.png

38ekP6T.png
" INSIDE MY OWN HEAD "
AMAB ENBY, HE / THEY | APPRENTICE OF RIVERCLAN | SIX MOONS

BASIC PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
At the age of six moons old, Lotus stands at about six inches tall and weighs a little over five pounds. They are rather small and lithe in shape, probably to be a willowy and lanky cat. He has long fur, with tufts at the back of each paw and a long, fluffy tail as well. Lotus has a stark black coat with small patches of white on their face, tail and dot on their hip. They have an angular shaped face that is covered by their longer fur and their coat is always usually dirty to some degree. Lotus does groom himself but he just can’t seem to keep himself clean with how much he likes to dig in the ground or lay in dirt. With almond-shaped, bluish green eyes, Lotus has a narrow muzzle and rounded ears as well as smaller paws. Their paw pads are black in color as well as their nose.

This young cat is known for their pessimistic behavior. They likes to say they are the voice of reason and logical, but really theyre just a mean cat. Lotus is known for always thinking the worst of situations and often overthinks everything to a point of convincing themselves of things that never would happen. They struggle with making friends and relationships, and often as a kit hid behind Willowroot or Poppysplash cause they dont know how to behave around others. Lotus can be rather honest and blunt, straightforward with their words and never beating around the bush as they hate politeness and rules.

Lotus is calculating and hot headed as well. They are quick to snap at the others and overall tend to be a grumpus most of the time. Though they are loyal and strong, with great skills in fishing thus far and would perish at the hands of another if it meant the good for Riverclan. He can be very sentimental, however, and likes to keep things he is given whether it be flowers, rocks, scales or whatever. Lotus can also be hopelessly in love and obsessive to a point of never letting this cat out of his sight.
  • Has Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Autistic
  • Likes fish a lot (obsessed)

Adopt #: # 2
Name: Furykit
Relations: Younger sibling to Lovepaw, Joypaw and Gigglepaw
Appearance: A short, scrawny black tabby with low white and blue eyes
Personality: Furykit is a rather- shy and sensitive cat. He cries very easily and never seems to know how to stand up for himself ever. He can be the sweetest and stretch himself thin for anyone, but he never seems to ask for anything in return. Furykit is cowardly and hates fighting, he would rather stay in camp to protect it than anything else. He is a hider and finds every hole he could fit himself into to just not be an. He doesn’t like to be perceived at all by anyone. He is a skillful hunter though in the future and hopefully will grow from the frightened doe shell he keeps up.
Backstory: Furykits’ backstory i dont have anything really planned other than he has more or less hidden behind his siblings this whole time, now he’s almost an apprentice and needs to figure it out before it’s too late!

Last edited:
text goes here​

"Speech"

Don’t Try To Fix Me

Last edited:

overview
Magpiekit Magpiepaw Magpiefeather Magpiewing Magpieflight
— Magpie; for their black and brown colored fur // paw; denoting rank in the clan
— AFAB Agender Masculine \ they/it/zir \ Demisexual Homoromantic Questioning Monogamy
— 8 moons \ every 23rd from February
— Apprentice of Riverclan

relationships
NPC X NPC
— sibling to Troutsnout and TBD
MATE TO... no one
— mother/father/parent to... no one
MENTORING...no one
— previously mentored no one
— mentored by TBD

physicality
A long haired black and chocolate chimera with high white and mismatched eyes
— Standing at approximately 6 1/12 inches exactly, Magpiepaw is a long haired cat with a neatly groomed coat at all times and usually a very regal appearance. They are a chimera pelted individual with a mixture of chocolate patches and black ones with high white covering most of their body alongside it. The white covers their back and face as well. Ze has small, dainty paws with a lithe, willow build to their body and it hides well under their longer coat. It is a little under weight and tends to range on the skinnier side of things, and they have a narrow, long face with almond shaped eyes. Their gaze is mismatched with one blue and one yellow eye. here
✧ INJURIES AND ILLNESSES
— no physical scars or noticeable features
— cerebral hypoplasia

[COLOR=#white]mentality
✧ POSITIVE TRAITS: CAPTIVATING, COURAGEOUS, KIND, INTELLIGENT, LEADERLY
✧ NEUTRAL TRAITS: DETERMINED, OUTSPOKEN, SELF-CONCIOUS, RESERVED
✧ NEGATIVE TRAITS: BLUNT, ENVIOUS, FORGETFUL, OPINIONATED[/COLOR]
— longer personality description
— maybe add MBTI type, hogwarts house or alignment etc
suffers from no mental illness thus far

interaction
talents, experience? what are they good at?
what are they poor at, or dislike doing?
peaceful powerplay and healing allowed
smells like after it rains and vanilla
sounds like rainbow dash (Ellie from last of us as an adult)
— penned by @wolfie

81643830_CldXRTKSkx2eK6U.png
Orangekit HONEYSPLASH XX CHRYSALISWING
38ekP6T.png

38ekP6T.png
" ill be a real hero! "
AMAB CISGENDERED MASCULINE, HE / THEY | KITTEN OF SKYCLAN | ZERO MOONS

BASIC PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Standing at approximately 7 inches tall full grown, Orangekit is much like his father with a mixture of orange and cream tabby fur. His coat is longer haired and usually puffs out around his chest, neck and tail like a lions. With a long, lithe build, he is built for climbing and sticking himself into small areas around the place. He has tabby fur with patches intermingling his coat and white covering his front paw, his chest and underbelly as well as his tail tip. He is often referred to as looking like ‘a mixture of both worlds’ so to speak. Orangekit also has round heterchormia eyes of an amber orange and a mossy green.

Pretty and knowing it, Orangekit is going to be a rather shy surprisingly but always hides behind his mother or Flora. He wont like leaving the nursery nor seeing others’ around camp. It is unknown why the tomkit is so scare and kiddish of everyone, but he is rather sweet and tries to make friends even if he is awkward and falls flat most of the time. Orangekit is going to be a mommas boy, maybe even attached to Flora at the hip, and never really speak to others’ for the most part.

As an apprentice, Orangepaw will be more confident and wanting to prove himself. He will really want to get into fighting and defending his clan to an unhealthy scale. Though this is the same time that he will try to get Chrysaliswings’ attention all the time. He wants his father’s approval, to show him he is worthy of his love and affection, and this will lead him down a rather dark path as he realizes- he will never get that. Orangepaw will become more reclusive, hateful and spiteful.

Orangelight is TBD
  • Really likes being up in the air/climbing/hiding
  • OCD and Autism
  • Very obsessive with relationships, will not let anyone leave him

Last edited:
81708456_J41YmXjkJ5xsur3.png
Hello, fellow homosexuals. It is us, [MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION]. Here to remind you that we support your lifestyle now that it has been federally legalised and it is completely socially safe, allowing for us to capitalise on your existence now it's mainstream. Look, we even changed the colours of [LOGO]! Why did we wait this long to come out and 'support' you? Haha, no more questions, homosexual. Buy our product. Buy our product. BUY OUR PRODUCT.

Speech

TOYHOUSEBIOGRAPHYWINDCLAN APPRENTICESIX MOONS

And I couldn't stand the person inside me

Text goes here and then
"Speech"

〕TEXTHERE

• ooc.” “
  • Magpiepaw —— Apprentice of Riverclan , mentored by Hawkcloud . NPC x NPC . littermate to Gladefrost and Frecklepaw ✦ penned by wolfie
    AFAB Agender Masculine / they/it/ze / 10 months & ages every 23ʳᵈ
    single / Demisexual Homoromantic(femme leaning) & polyamorous / open to romance
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / underline & tag account when attacking
    —— combat details here / battle notes

speech, 'thoughts', all opinions are in character
    biography — msg on discord for plots — toyhouse
  • 57858877_QpMTdTTa199ZmQ5.png

a longhaired black and white cat with blue eyes. write a short description detailing appearance including necessary information.

Last edited:

TET HERE

• ooc.
  • STONEHEART —— Warrior of Riverclan , mentoring/mentored by NPC . NPC x NPC . littermate to Swirldance & Herondawn ✦ penned by username
    AFAB Transmasculine / he/they / 20 moons & ages every 5ᵗʰ
    single / demisexual biromantic mono / open to romance
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / underline & tag account when attacking
    —— combat details here / battle notes

speech, 'thoughts', all opinions are in character
    biography — msg on discord for plots — toyhouse
  • 85209683_Bm3m7Sx7rvDSYq5.png

a longhaired blue tabby with low white and yellow green eyes. Very sweet and soft, easily crying and worried about everything chronically.

Last edited: