WINDCLAN’S MENTOR & APPRENTICE FINDER

Name: Scorchstreak
Moor Runner or Tunneler?: Tunneler
Activity Level: High
What kind of mentor would they be?: Not a particularly harsh mentor, but sets high expectations for her apprentice and is strict about these expectations. She encourages her apprentice to be comfortable staying within the tunnels for extended amounts of time, and emphasizes vigilance and stealth in her training. She expects hard, often grueling work from an apprentice, but other than that she should do well paired with just about any apprentice.
Any previously trained apprentices?: No (trained Cottonpaw for like a month)
How long have they been a warrior for?: Came into WindClan as a warrior

Name: @Bluepool
Moor Runner or Tunneler?: Moor Runner
Activity Level: High
What kind of mentor would they be?: Bluepool is the kind of mentor who expects greatness from her pupils. Her main goal in being a mentor is to form her apprentice into a cat that will be a force to be reckoned with. She herself is a strong fighter and a good runner. Every morning at dawn, her apprentice will be expected to race across the moors with her. She will pass on mostly her strong fighting techniques and will focus mostly on battle training as she believes it to be the most important aspect of a warriors life. She is decent at hunting as well, but in her mind it should not be focused on as much as techniques that could save one’s life on the battle-field are. She will be a strict but fair mentor, praise is rare for her but when given that just makes it all the more meaningful.
Any previously trained apprentices?: Periwinklebreeze
How long have they been a warrior for?: Since WindClans conception.

Name: Pink-kit ( apprentice in a moon! )
Activity Level: Aiming for 10 - 15 a month! So like... semi active idk
What kind of mentor would you like?: I really have no preference personally!! All I will say is Pink has a high propensity for being a problem child and i can see a myriad of personalities working with this! Mentor will help mold her >:) up to IC baby​

Reactions: revelations
Name: beetlenose
Moor Runner or Tunneler?: tunneler
Activity Level: semi-active, im currently shooting for around 10 posts a month
What kind of mentor would they be?: beetle definitely takes her work seriously but is known to be a little lazy and self-indulgent. that being said she would definitely be strict on her apprentice when it comes to safety in the tunnels, and would deceptively expect a lot of their performance because there was a lot expected of her in her apprenticeship. works hard, but plays hard. im definitely willing to work with her apprentice for the dynamic they are wanting out of the mentorship since i think beetle could take on a few different personalities as a mentor and still be in character :- )
Any previously trained apprentices?: N/A
How long have they been a warrior for?: 8 moons icly!

Name: featherkit (apprentice next month)
Moor Runner or Tunneler?: moor runner
Activity Level: shooting for 10-15 posts per month!
What kind of mentor would you like?: featherkit will be a perfectionist, to perhaps an annoying extent. any mentor would work well with her, though due to his ill-hidden grumpiness it might be more realistic for him to be given a warrior that can deal with, but will not blunt, his tongue.

Name: @rivekit (apprentice next month)
Activity Level: I'd like to hit 15 a month, but I may be slightly below that!
What kind of mentor would you like?: Rivekit is going to be loud, obnoxious, confident, naive, and hard-headed. She's going to try and get her own way, and make sure it's done how she wants it. She'd likely do best with someone who sets hard boundaries, but will negotiate with her. Rivekit will likely be taking plenty of risks in the coming moons! (She will become best at stalking at night, stealth, and a merciless hunter/battler!)

(For next moon)

Name: Heathkit
Activity Level: Aiming for 10-15!
What kind of mentor would you like?: I can work with any! I can see the benefit in both a soft or a hard mentor though I feel the latter would have better luck with her. As a reminder, Heathkit is deaf and thus would be a challenge. She pummels at things and tends to yowl when she is frustrated, which will be often early in her apprenticeship.

Name: Finchkit (next month after the 15th!)
Moor Runner or Tunneler?: Moor runner
Activity Level: High (aiming for at least 15 posts a month)
What kind of mentor would you like?: Someone who will humor/put up with her inquisitive nature would be preferable, or at least someone who would eventually learn to deal with her constant curiosity. She's liable to take a lot in stride & to embody the ideal of work hard play hard, so I could see either a tougher or softer mentor working out just as well as the other. May try to push boundaries/limits a bit, especially at first, so someone who could learn to reign her in (however they see fit) would be ideal.

Name: Fogbound
Moor Runner or Tunneler?: Moor Runer
Activity Level: Casual ( hoping for 10 posts a month )
What kind of mentor would they be?: Fogbound is straightforward but willing to go with the flow. He isn’t overly stern, but won’t hesitate to put his paw down if you're about to put yourself in danger, otherwise, he’s someone who is willing to put in the effort if you are. He won’t hesitate to pull you away or deny something if he thinks you’re not ready, but never will he deny you the ability to learn or learn from past mistakes. Always willing to offer advice if they’re willing to listen, and if not, then he won’t bother with it. He won’t coddle them, and they’re learning plenty of battle techniques and he won’t hesitate to show them how to play dirty to gain leverage on their opponent, using his bigger size to train them into battling those who outsize them. He isn’t fast like the rest of his clanmates, but he makes up for it with his sheer size and strength.
Any previously trained apprentices?: Mothmoon
How long have they been a warrior for?: Just a few days after WindClan officially formed, I'm not entirely sure how long it's been, roughly 15 moons starting August, I believe.

Name: sunlitkit (october apprentice)
Activity Level: shooting for 15+
What kind of mentor would you like?: someone with a lot of patience and a gentle guiding hand. sunni is a VERY anxious kid and having a stern/hard mentor would further instill fear in her. she's afraid of being a disappointment so will strive hard to impress, and will take falling short or failing REALLY hard so she'd def flourish with a cheerleader willing to show her the ropes!

Name: Rabbitclaw
Activity Level: Shooting 10-15 per month, so semi-active?
What kind of mentor would they be?: Rabbitclaw to be honest would struggle with any sort of apprentice, because she's very indulgent and goes with the flow. Any apprentice would challenge her because they would bring her bad habits such as her attitude of "do what you like and take what you want" to the front. meaning she would have no choice but to confront her flaws and change to be better for them. I will say that she will take care of her apprentice as if they were her own kits, and despite her failings she would focus on building confidence for those who she teaches. She will pass down anything she knows, but there is a catch. She will refuse to teach if her apprentices show disrespect or are in no mood to train. She doesn't see the point in wasting her time. As long as her apprentices are curious and try not to disrespect her, she has no problems teaching them what they would need or like to know.
Any previously trained apprentices?: N/A
How long have they been a warrior for?: I would say she arrived about a moon after Scorchstreak entered Windclan. She's been here awhile.

Name: Snakehiss
Activity Level: 15+ posts per month
What kind of mentor would they be?: Snakehiss is still young and inexperienced in comparison to older warriors, so he wouldn't be a really great mentor tbh. Probably harsh and grueling training sessions with no mollycoddling, not opposed to giving praise but will keep it limited. He excels in stealth, sneak attacks, and agility. I think an apprentice that could take their learning into their own hands, teach themselves and train themselves to an extent, and not fully depend on him would be ideal because he's for sure not going to give them a well-rounded education.
Any previously trained apprentices?: No
How long have they been a warrior for?: 3 moons

Name: Graypaw
Activity Level: I'm new but I can easily do 10 posts a month
What kind of mentor would you like?: strict but fun, preferably someone to help teach Graypaw the need for respect and patience.

ONLY if it’s ICly realistic for her to be given an apprentice! I know in the past she wasn’t trusted enough by Sootstar so it’s totally okay if that is still the case!

Name: Brightshine
Activity Level: casual
What kind of mentor would they be?: Brightshine would be a super upbeat, positive mentor whose apprentice would know no shortage of praise. Lessons will often be made into games and she won’t have a strict bone in her body. Her optimism can either be a good thing or a bad thing depending on development with apprentice. However, she will still want to keep them safe! Her skills lie in hunting and she is a weak fighter.
Any previously trained apprentices?: no
How long have they been a warrior for?: since the beginning of windclan!

Name: Bluepool
Activity Level: high
What kind of mentor would they be?: Bluepool is a strict but fair mentor who will focus heavily on battle training and endurance. Most if not every morning her apprentice will be expected to accompany her on her daily runs across the moors. Praise will be rare but when given it is genuine. Overall, Bluepool will have very high expectations for her apprentice and will hold them to a higher standard than others. She will push your character to their limits but it will all be in an attempt to train them into the best warrior they could possibly be.
Any previously trained apprentices?: Periwinklebreeze
How long have they been a warrior for?: since WindClans conception

Name: @hollowcreek
Activity Level: average, 10 posts a month
What kind of mentor would they be?: hollow would be a strict and militant mentor. he has high demands to be met, and room for mistakes are slim, giving only a pawful of chances for failure in the beginning before tightening up as time goes on. hollowcreeks method of encouragement is rather cruel and is not afraid to withhold food or rest from his apprentice until they've completed his challenges. respect for authority and most importantly their leadership will be a drilled lesson as he's a plotted loyalist. he expects his apprentice to practically be his shadow, seen and unheard.
Any previously trained apprentices?: n/a
How long have they been a warrior for?: since windclan was created, and even prior to that in the marsh colony

Name: mothmoon
Activity Level: 8+ a month (semi-active?)
What kind of mentor would they be?: mothmoon will use mentorship as another reason to prove her loyalty and skill to the clan. much like a sorority sister, she will attempt to bond with her apprentice and shape the young cat into someone she herself would admire. she would place a lot of weight on the belief in starclan and following the warrior code. she would be understanding about difficulties for the first few moons but would be frustrated as the training went on if the apprentice was not improving. she will not tolerate back talk, and praise will have to be well earned.
Any previously trained apprentices?: no
How long have they been a warrior for?: 5 moons

Name: Foxglare
Activity Level: Semi-active (trying to get more active with him specifically, aiming for 10 posts a month)
What kind of mentor would they be?: A hard-working, serious mentor who will strive to raise up a strong apprentice despite his own inexperience. He is a diligent worker that is focused on devoting his energy to providing for and protecting the clan, and he will expect his apprentice to work all day by his side. He is a former outsider, and will not have much knowledge on Starclan or Windclan history. Foxglare holds his own moral values in high regard, and this may seep into aspects of his training, expecting his apprentice to feed the young, sick and old before themselves and to defend those weaker than themselves. He will want his apprentice to graduate as not only a strong, dependable warrior, but also an honorable one.
Any previously trained apprentices?: none
How long have they been a warrior for?: 2 months

Loyalist plot side note: Foxglare will be very staunchly anti-Sootstar and will join the fight to drive out her Loyalists. There may arise some plots related to this !