GIRL ANACHRONISM ⁀➷ FALLOWBITE

75160791_eN6B3f77jDVQCel.png

Last edited:
84967184_vrk3m1uCU2JwgBA.png

FALLOWBITE
penned by saturnid
FALLOW for the color of her fur and her litter's deer themed names.
BITE for its ferocity and sharp tongue.
it / she & AFAB female. feminine terms.
apprentice of thunderclan & former rogue.
created 10.04.2023 at 2 moons. ages on the 1st.
cYejIG3.png
aRjB2q1.png

• SCARRED, POINTED BROWN MOLLY WITH PATCHY WHITE SPOTTING / TOYHOUSE
    ↳ LH chocolate sepia, low white (carrying cinnamon, dilute)

Fallowpaw is a thing of the forest, pelt draped in woody browns growing darker the further they spread from her chest. Her face, legs, and tail are dipped in a deep and muddy color, her belly and torso the only remnant of the color she was named for. Speckled across her form are patchy white spots, uneven and pale like glimpses of snow, like clouds across sky, like lichen clinging to the bark of a tree. They dapple her chest, her lower back, tail, face, and front paws. Hey eyes glimpse out from a mane of thick fur, a golden so dusty as to nearly appear brown. But perhaps most striking are the slashes that run down the apprentice's back, long and pink marks left by the owl that nearly took her life.

Fallowpaw's body is short and stout, compact and thickly muscled. Its legs are short and stumpy, its paws overlarge and bearing bits of fuzz between their toes. Its muzzle is square-shaped, bottom lip jutting out and revealing two small fangs. The underbite gives her the appearance of a perpetual pout; a fitting expression, given her stormy disposition.

SCARS missing eye, torn ear, & heavy scarring on left side of face, clawmarks on forelegs - all from her mother. talonmarks across back, from an owl that attacked her as a kit.
    ACCESSORIES occasionally wears a strawberry flower behind her left ear, a gift from her sister antlerpaw.
  • ISTJ, NEUTRAL EVIL, FIVE OF SWORDS & VII. STRENGTH
    POSITIVE
    courageous
    resilient
    loyal
    NEUTRAL
    wary
    somber
    practical
    NEGATIVE
    cruel
    reckless
    animalistic

Fallowpaw is a wild thing, brought into ThunderClan from forests beyond its borders, a chance displacement courtesy of a particularly hungry owl. It clutches this outsider status like a still-bleeding wound, a deep mistrust eating away at the apprentice's insides. Tragedy marked her coming, and vigilance paves her way forward. Claws slip from sheathes and lips pull from teeth with an instinctual ease; I will not go quietly, the apprentice screams at the world around her, thrashing against a threat that never quite feels like it's passed. It seems as though she was born to violence.

Fallowpaw's words are few, and come out wrong more often than not. Always too harsh and too scared, her throat spills forth the same violence as her paws: a cruel anger aimed carelessly. But mostly it is quiet, measured, watching the world with a scrutinizing glare. It prefers action over speech, mind a muddy mess that it often struggles to truly translate.

Fallowpaw is not a creature devoid of kindness, merely a wounded one for whom altruism fits awkwardly. She handles her care with a marked clumsiness, but when a cat manages to assuage the suspicion the apprentice always holds she will stick to them like moss growing over a old wood. Her affection is a quiet thing, shown through proximity and restraint foremost, yet exploding into vicious protection when the need arises. There is a want in Fallowpaw to find an easy love like she knew before the owl's talons left their mark upon her skin, and yet it seems that the more time passes, the more she forgets how to love so thoughtlessly.
  • BAYING HOUND x NPC GEN 2. littermate to antlerpaw & doepaw, half-sibling to TBA.
    ⤷ mentored by stormywing

LOVES antlerpaw, doepaw
    LIKES falconheart
    UNREQUITED FRIENDS bravepaw, wrathpaw, orangepaw, houndpaw
    DISLIKES houndpaw, halfpaw, stormywing, thundergleam
    LOATHES baying hound

BISEXUAL; NOT LOOKING.
    trust is a hard to earn and easy to lose. regards all who come near with a wounded suspicion.
    SOUNDS breathy and mumbled, voice pitched deeper on purpose.
    SMELLS OF rotting leaves and kicked-up dust.
  • PLATONIC
    EXTREMELY DIFFICULT
    to befriend
    ROMANTIC
    DIFFICULT
    to romance
    PSYCHOLOGICAL
    EASY
    to manipulate
    ⤷ standoffish, solitary, and insecure. resists making connections, but caves easily to peer pressure.

HUNTING SKILLED. a natural talent, though messy in her execution.
    TRACKING POOR. a difficult subject for her to grasp
    STEALTH SKILLED. tufted paws make for a natural ease, pantherlike in her movements.
    CLIMBING DECENT. a frustrating subject nonetheless learned due to the insistence of its mentor.

WILL
    start fights
    kill
    maim
    WON'T
    show mercy
    mediate
    attack kits, elders
    MAY
    flee

OPEN TO border scuffles, minor injury, rolls CLOSED TO maiming, death

COMBAT BRUTAL. a ruthless fighter who will do anything it takes to win.
  • GIRL ANACHRONISM by the dresden dolls
    if i were any older, i would act my age
    but i don't think that you'd believe me!

FETCH THE BOLT CUTTERS by fiona apple
    a girl can roll her eyes at me and kill
    i got the idea i wasn't real

COP CAR by mitski
    i get mean when i'm nervous
    like a bad dog

RELAY by fiona apple
    evil is a relay sport
    where the one who's burned turns to pass the torch

MAGGOT by dazey and the scouts
    god knows i'm only human
    i get so inhumane

• █ #858d77
    █ #5D6B52
    █ #43503b
    █ #604558
    █ #825A74
    █ #9E8D9F

MOTIFS;
    foresty greens, deep purples and pinks. dogs and wolves, teeth and claws. deer with eyes glinting in the night. the eerie twilight hours, the sky before a storm, the border between real and unreal. repitition, the snake eating its tail. nature overtaking humanity, mushrooms, branches sprawling out over clouds. PINTEREST: [1] [2]

SPEECH tends to mumble and under-enunciate. often shortens words and removes the subject of sentences. speech is simple and straightforward, at times repeats the same thing over and over. awkward, defensive tone.
    MANNERISMS tends to hunch over and drag her tail along the ground. moves at a slow amble, walking gingerly as though unsure of her footing. digs claws into the ground when nervous. scrunches face when upset and snaps her teeth at others when angry.

THEME WEEKS
    — susie (video games)
    — babs seed (mlp)

Last edited:
HEARTCHART
74701060_9q7jeRpuNlkPdZT.png
  • Misses
    Loathes
    Fearful of
    Dislikes
    Suspicious of
    Rivalry
    Jealous of
    Distrustful of
    Annoyed by
    Weirded out by
    Confused / Unsure of
    Complicated Feelings
    Wishes to know better
    Shy towards
    Respects
    Comfortable with
    Friends with
    Close friends with
    Safe around
    Like family
    Family
    Protective of
    Admires
    Platonic Love
    Puppy-crush
    Crushing on
    Head-over-heels for
    Romantic Love
  • DOEPAW /
    She smiles. "Doe's a better cat than me," Fallowpaw says slowly. "She deserves better than..." The words peter out. All that fear, the scratches that sunk into her eyes. Better than Baying Hound for a mother (better than Fallowpaw for a sister). "..All of it." She breathes a soft sigh, expression resolute. "Just want to keep her safe. 'S all that matters."
    ↳ fallow loves doepaw, but it holds a lot of guilt for their mother's actions. doe's questioning of its violent tendencies has lead to even for it to be ashamed of; there is a tension now that was not there before.

ANTLERPAW /
    "Antler," Fallowpaw echoes with a smile. "She's braver than she knows, I think..." A rare snort of a laugh seems to startle its way out of the apprentice. "Not to sound all sappy or nothin'," she comments quickly, seeming amused at her own kind words. The mirth doesn't last long; it rarely does, with Fallowpaw. She sobers quickly. "Shouldn't have to be, though. I do what I can to make things easier. Keep her safe."
    ↳ fallow loves antlerpaw, but it holds a lot of guilt for their mother's actions. it will likely never forget the way antler stood by it in the face of baying hound, yet it feels the need to protect its sister from having to face a situation like that again.

BAYING HOUND /
    At the mention of her mother, Fallowpaw visibly tenses. "Don't wanna talk about her." There's something in its eyes that's reminiscent of a cornered animal, wide and pinned. Her claws slip from their sheathes. It's as if even the thought of someone knowing about Baying Hound causes it dread. "If I'm not her daughter, then she's not my mother. Leave it at that." The words come out in a growl, defensive and final.
    ↳ there's a part of fallow that still misses the mother she remembers from when she was young, but she's buried that deep within herself. she tries not to think of baying hound, most days - it's too painful.
  • STORMYWING /
    "She's a hardass, I'll say that much," the apprentice laments. Maybe it's earned it, with all the trouble it's gotten itself into, but the fact remains. "Always actin' like she cares about me, though. Like we're the same." Its tail lashes. A kittypet and a rogue, both outsiders. Yet when it looks at her, it doesn't see itself - only impossible expectations and someone who had a far kinder life than it ever has. "We're not really though, are we...?"
    ↳ fallow's feelings on stormywing are complicated. as much as she wants to look up to her, stormy's intense training and fallow's unwillingness to let herself grow close has driven a wedge between mentor and apprentice.

FALCONHEART /
    "Oh!" Fallowpaw seems to perk up at the mention of the sunny-pelted warrior. "I like him." High praise from the mouth of Fallowpaw. She continues, "One of the only ones here worth spendin' time with," He's kinder than most everyone she's met, and that's worth more than she'd ever admit. It's admirable, no matter what anyone else says.
    ↳ falcon was the first thunderclan cat to show fallow kindness, and for this she has always favored him. he is one of the only cats outside her family she considers safe.

BRAVEPAW /
    "Bravepaw" Fallowpaw snorts, seeming incredulous at having even been asked - as though his very mention is an affront to her senses. "'S a nuisance and a mouse-brain, nothing more." Her gaze holds steely for a moment, face set in its usual glare. Then, strangely, her eyes flit to the side. "Dunno why he's got it in his head that we're friends." She spits the words with no small amount of venom, and yet... Why does she sound almost lonely?
    ↳ brave is truly the closest thing fallow has to a friend, and that scares her. she doesn't understand his kindness nor his persistence, and so she pushes him away with all the more fervor.
  • HOWLINGSTAR / hearts
    IC thoughts
    ↳ ooc thoughts

LEOPARDTONGUE ✝ / hearts
    IC thoughts
    ↳ ooc thoughts
  • HALFPAW /
    IC thoughts
    ↳ ooc thoughts

Last edited:
HISTORY // THREAD TRACKER
74701060_9q7jeRpuNlkPdZT.png