A song for summer (Pre-Gathering chatter)

Sat so close to the deputies, Flycatcher does not miss the looks shared between Orangeblossom and Badgermoon. His green eyes observe the moment between them and shuffles his paws a little, feeling a little awkward standing between them, but is quietly relieved when Orangeblossom looks elsewhere, thus preventing any further attention from rising between the two.

When Badgermoon begins to respond to his earlier question, Flycatcher listens with interest as he discusses his pride and excitement of his kits being apprenticed. "Congratulations," Flycatcher mews, dipping his head in acknowledgement. "And quite fortunate to be mentoring your own kit." His eyes tear away from Badgermoon to glance towards the young apprentice Badgermoon had pointed out. Flycatcher had genuinely meant it when he said Badgermoon was lucky to be mentoring one of his own kits. Flycatcher would have loved to have done the same for his own, but even he knew taking three apprentices at once would have been a ludicrous idea. "Well, I can't say this past moon has been good for me as it has been for you," Flycatcher responds, chuckling slightly. It's a bit of an awkward laugh given the circumstances in his own life. "Had a bit of nasty run in with a fox at one point, though fortunately it was driven away." Flycatcher conveniently leaves out the detail of the stranger who had helped him that was currently recuperating in camp. "Enjoy the time with your children whilst they are still young," Flycatcher spoke in an encouraging tone. "They are apprentices now, true, but still find some time to have fun with them. If they're anything like mine, the time will fly by and you'll soon be faced with the realisation they are about to become warriors."

/ speaking with @Badgermoon

Cherrypaw escapes Crowpaw almost immediately. No offense to her kithood friend, but the Gathering was simply too important to stay stuck by his side. She doesn't think he'd want to talk to anyone anyway, and she wouldn't want to talk to someone she already knew tonight!

The tri-colored girl weaves through the throng of cats, most of them taller than her, like a koi fish swimming through the stem-shadows of lily pads. Anyone familiar with Orangeblossom would glimpse a little, patched imitation of her as Cherrypaw strode by: chin and tail lifted high, parading easily through the crowd as if it were SkyClan's camp. The buzz of both cats and cicadas (the former for once loud enough to drown out the latter) fill her chest. Had this been any other night, she would've been passed out cold in her nest, tuckered out by a day of apprentice work. But here the sounds of the crowd—the colors! The faces! The smells!—hold her aloft, as though she walks upon the solidified hum of a hundred voices. Excitement burns like ball lightning in her eyes as she scans Fourtrees for someone interesting to talk to.

ooc: actively looking for someone to talk to & open for a brief interaction!​

Cottonpaw for once has anxiety pricking at her paws. She's not approaching this gathering as a simple apprentice, inching towards warriorhood like so many of them there. She's tagging alongside Wolfsong's flank as his trainee - a medicine cat apprentice, plucked from the stars, even. She's excited, filled with pride and blessed with privilege, but the reminder that she must be cordial with the very tom that nearly uprooted her life frustrates her as much as it interests her.

She hates it, really. How she hopes to see Magpiepaw, hopes that he won't hate her immediately. She should detest him, and she does - but she detests him just as much as she likes him.

"Well, actually -" Cottonpaw brings her own gaze up to meet Wolfsong's, briefly attempting to suggest otherwise. She halts herself, unwilling to make herself out to be a coward - a sheep amongst wolves. She grins, "I already know two of them! I've got a head start," she decides such as a correct reply. Her tail sweeps behind her and she nods Wolfsong off, "I'll find you before the leaders start?" In truth, she's unsure of the formalities there, and she assumes the tom to stick close to his mate rather than chat with the other medicine cats. They have their own meetings for that, after all.

It does not take her long to find Lichenpaw and the others - though it does dismay her to see the wobbly bicolored tom with them. With a deep breath, she strides towards them. "Hey, guys!" she starts, a bit bouncy on her paws. "Long time no see, huh?" she keeps her eyes off of Magpiepaw, looking over the others instead.

[ joining @LICHENPAW and @Magpiepaw 's group in convo. abruptly. girl does not do casual </3 ]​

WE HAVE YET TO CRASH ✧°.☀ —————————————————————————————
Lightstrike hummed when she agreed. "Yeah, I guess being a warrior now doesn't change much there. Gossip is stupid. Don't give a shit about all that." He waved a paw dismissively, then snorted at Moonwhisper's following comment, only to suck in a breath.

"Oh, that's true!" he said brightly, quickly. "I was a lot smaller than I am now when I went to my first Gathering. It felt a lot bigger than it does now." Then, pausing when a WindClanner strode by, he added in a lower voice, "Though WindClan is just as small as ever, if not smaller." Bunch of angry kits.

The warrior was hardly disappointed when the tortie decided to follow him to a new spot as he sat, briefly gazing out over the mingling Clans. It always got crowded when all of them showed up. His neighbor spoke, and he found himself searching for the deputy in question. "Oh. Huh," he commented when she spotted her.

Sure enough, he spotted the distinct lack of Smokethroat when she pointed it out. A fourth deputy would speak wonders of the state of RiverClan. "Wouldn't be surprised," he eventually said. "I mean... man, what happened to the others, again? Wasn't one of them demoted or am I nuts? I know Cicadastar is, anyway. Wouldn't be surprised," he repeated.

Lightstrike shrugged. "That's their problem, I guess. Weren't Smokethroat and Cicadastar mates, though? I remember hearing he wasn't at the last Gathering, either. Surprised Cicadastar didn't go batshit on someone. Maybe Smokethroat's just sick or something." Only time would tell, he supposed.

// chatting with @Moonwhisper , still open to interacts

[penned by its_oliverr - ]
——————————— ☀.°✧ BUT WE STILL MAY AS WELL ENJOY IT

Another moon, another gathering. As she pads into the clearing, she keeps an eye out for the Riverclan spot. The last gathering, Snakeblink had taken Smokethroat's spot at the base of the rock. If he was there again tonight, that would mean that he was quite possibly the new deputy. She couldn't imagine Cicadastar replacing his mate so soon, but nothing the Riverclan leader did made sense to her so she wouldn't be too surprised. Her mate split from her side to go join the rest of the deputies, and that left her to find a suitable spot to sit. She considered following Flycatcher, she didn't mind speaking to Badgermoon. He seemed like a nice cat, but she didn't want to overstep. Instead, she saw an alabaster Skyclanner that looked interesting.

She tried to recall if she had ever spoke to him before, but she couldn't remember. "Hello, my name is Flamewhisker." she greeted, dipping her head. "What is your name?"

// talking to @MALLOWLARK, but open for interactions!

Flamefancy.png

Little Wolf makes her way into the space known as fourtrees, taking a deep breath as she comes to the crest of the hill before she plunges into the hollow with the rest of her clan. As always, she dreads coming here, to be forced to look at the ghost of a cat she had lost. Seeing Blazestar didn't get any less painful, especially in those moons following Morningpaw's death. He would stand up on the rock with all the leaders looking like a hollowed out shell of his former self and when she looked up at him her heart would twist in pain and though she knew she couldn't she would ache to go to him, to tell him everything would be okay.

The gatherings weren't all terrible though. She got an opportunity to see her kits, her friends, her niece. She looks around the clearing for a familiar face and her eyes settle on orange and white fur. With a warm smile, she heads in the SkyClan deputies direction, tail waving high in the air as a form of a greeting. "Orangeblossom" she says with a respectful dip of her head "It's been a while, I heard you had kits. I'm guessing if you're here again then that means they are apprentices now right? How are they? How are you?" kits! She tries to imagine what they look like but all she can picture is tiny Orangeblossom's running around, little scraps of orange and white fur with scarred muzzles just like their mama.

// interacting with @orangeblossom

His first gathering in some time as a Lead Warrior. Two moons ago, he had represented SkyClan as a stand-in Deputy for Thistleback and Orangeblossom, the tension from having to interact with enemies in the big leagues enough to keep him awake for most of the night wondering why everything had to be so... sanitised. The politics were nauseating, there was more room for error mingling with those who lacked the authority in their respective groups to make a difference. A silver mane of fur around his neck shifted as his cranium did, the large tom half-hearted searching for an empty conversation partner from another group and near enough sighing in relief when it seemed he would be allowed to be asocial. Only WindClanners seemed to be friendless that night, a common occurrence with the moor-rats, and the tense-jawed tabby did not feel like remedying their loneliness. Shifting to the corner of Fourtrees, Silversmoke took in a breath of air, as fresh as it could be when the place was overrun by strangers and enemies alike. Reclining on his haunches, the Lead Warrior began to stare off into empty space behind the treeline, letting his imagination run like the wind as he pondered being anywhere but there.

// open to interactions!! will be guarded towards thunderclanners + windclanners

His first gathering as a warrior of WindClan. No longer could he be merely dismissed as a naive youth who possessed no real merit outside of the words of his mentor; now he was an adult who was to be regarded as an equal to mostly everybody else. It felt strange, it felt new, but most of all it felt good.

The leggy black tom strolls with a cocky swagger into the gathering after the WindClanners, head held high and eyes set ahead as he doesn't care to spare any of these lesser clans a single breath.

His half-lidded gaze flicks around momentarily as he takes in the sights around him — an amalgamation of ash and soot, paired with the eyes of deepest blue. Where was Cottonpaw off to? Snakehiss was tempted to pad after her and tell her to accompany him as he meandered the gathering grounds, but she seemed to be preoccupied with the other medicine cat apprentices. Magpiepaw, one of her apparent suitors, was among them.. though Snakehiss hasn't a clue what he would look like.

While he nosily eyes the group of medicine cat apprentices from afar, his attention to whatever's in front of him ceases entirely and he ends up walking right into another cat. Snakehiss huffs and steps back, giving a shake of his pelt now that a cat from another clan has touched it and soiled it with their scent! "Watch it." The newly made warrior growls.

// bumping into whoever + open for more interacts!

It came as quite a surprise that he was allowed to go to the gathering. He remembered thinking his brother and sister would be joining him, but Silversmoke was quick to tell him that only cats Blazestar chose were allowed to go. Silversmoke was picked to go not really him, so it was up to Silversmoke to decide whether or not he would come. Well... It was suggested and if Silversmoke had decided to he could have been sent back to the apprentice den with the others. Thankfully, Silversmoke allowed him to come. He also promised (internally he didn't utter this to Silversmoke) that he would be on his best behavior because his mother would be coming as well. It was strange. His mom was always with him, but after they became apprentices he rarely saw her. He had missed her, but he saw how happy she was. Still, it didn't stop him from hoping she would make some time for him. Although, he didn't want to trouble her. She was busy and he would have to give her space. She had looked after him for such a long time and right now she was free. I just don't want mommy to forget about me. The feeling was heightened when they traveled together, but she didn't so much as talk to him on their trek here. He wouldn't tell her this, but he had rushed to Cherrypaw's side to listen to her excitement about the gathering and would chip in here and there.

Once they make it to the gathering, the scent of many cats hits his nose, and before he could even turn and ask Cherrypaw what they would do she has already left him in the dust. When he turns to look at the different Skyclanners that were allowed to come his mother is already gone and strikes a conversation with another cat from a different clan. His mentor Silversmoke was gone, where? He couldn't tell with all these cats. Alone. All alone. He looks down at his paws. Home. I want to go home. Tears begin to form, but he is pushed by another cat enough that he stumbles backwards and ends up falling on his side. The newly turned apprentice didn't even have a moment to gain his bearings when a bigger black tom growls at him. Tells him to watch it and shakes his pelt.

Now just because he was seconds away from crying, doesn't mean he's going to cry in front of this meanie. To top it off Snakehiss is blaming him for something he didn't do. Crowpaw was quite literally standing still, it was Snakehisses fault for not looking where he was going. Forget being sad or going home, this cat is going to get a piece of his mind! Who knows, maybe his mentor would be proud.

With a hiss he rises to his paws and stares down Snakehiss. Staring down more like looking up since he was rather small compared to Snakehiss. It's quite obvious that he's very young. "You watch it." To make a point that he didn't take lightly to Snakehisses actions he hops forward and positions as if he were ready to strike Snakehiss. His fur stands on end as he continues, "You bumped into me, it's your fault meanie! Be mad at yourself!"

// bumped into by @SNAKEHISS + open for more interacts

ddd766908b2f55be5125eb67dcb6934dc3225d4br1-356-356v2_00.jpg
Another moon, another Gathering. Wildheart did his usual weave through the crowd as he tried to catch snippets of the local gossip before he settled himself down in a prime yet lonely looking spot near to where the leaders would address the clans later into the evening. The calico was quiet as he stared at the spot next to him with a look of longing. Idly he touched a paw to it as if hoping to find a familiar paw there to greet him. Even now he still found it hard to forget Patchpaw... Patchleaf, as he had named her. Uttering a sigh, he drew his paw back and straightened himself up as he waited for the evening to pass.

//Open to interactions!

Their excursion out in the territory weighs heavy on her shoulders, a small ache beginning to form between them. They had about an hour to rest until they had set out with their fellow Riverclanners, and on the trip Salmon had been quiet. Now she walks alongside her apprentice, sending awkward glances down to make sure that she was still by her side. Her thoughts race, would her tone come off harsh if she spoke? But unfortunately, they’ve already gotten here. She has to come up with something.

Her throat clears, albeit awkwardly, she finally speaks. “This is fourtrees.” she flicks her tail, pointing out the obvious. She nods towards the rock that sits pretty in the center, her ear twitching slightly irritably. Part of her wishes that she could see Cindershade from here, but deputies sit at the base of the rock, and in the sea of bodies she was not the absolute tallest. Tall, yes- But not tall enough, it seems. “Medicine cats and deputies are over there. Leaders sit on top of the rock when it begins.” she thinks this is the most she has talked in a while, always one to keep it curt, always one to not have much to say. There is a lot of yelling, screaming at gatherings but she opts to keep it out. She briefly hopes this one is different so it doesnt sour Ratpaws perception of them. “Before the gathering starts, you may talk to them. They may not be happy to see you. Depends.” her voice holds a tone of strictness, do not intrude where you don’t belong- know your place.

Her tail twitches as she keeps walking, finding a good spot to stake her claim to. She opts to stand for now even with the growing ache in her legs. “You will learn of our enemies, allies, and the ones we simply just tolerate here. You are not to interact with a Windclanner without me by your side, do you understand? They are the heather, wind scented…abominations, her mind screams to say. They killed Clearsight, they raided their temporary camp, they do not deserve- She sucks in a sharp breath. “Creatures of the moor.” and Stars forbid if one of them snatches her apprentice up, or if Ratpaw is the next one dead. “Thunderclanners and Skyclanners are often nice. Sky smells like pine, Thunder smells like oak. There is a difference. Learn it tonight. You will need it.” she stresses the importance of knowing this, making a mental note to quiz young Ratpaw on it later. "Shadowclanners smell mostly like... mud." and yet it still brings a sense of nostalgia, of distant memories. Those days are far over, and Salmon is much happier in Riverclan.

If we get separated, we will return to this spot right here once the gathering commences.” she slightly sniffs the air, looking down to Ratpaw. Her face barely curves in to a smile, but its there, as slight as it is. “Just stick by me, and I will introduce you to whoever we meet. You will have much more freedom next time.

• // open to interactions, will introduce her apprentice !! talking to // teaching @Ratpaw
  • dg5qxk9-f1e272c6-c705-4449-95a5-6dfb1b0a3b3c-removebg-preview.png
    -> salmon ,, salmonshade
    -> cis female ,, she/her ,, 30 months
    -> warrior of riverclan ,, former marsh grouper
    -> fluffy & dainty chocolate tortie smoke with low white and blue eyes
    -> “speech, ff91a4” ,, thoughts
    -> lesbian ,, single
    -> smells like warm flowers & freshly cut grass
    -> image by @wrendoings [ disc ]

As Howlingstar leads the way into the clearing, she dismisses her clan with nothing more than a swish of her tail. They know what to do, they need no instructions. There is a part of her that is nervous; after all, she has brought all five of ThunderClan's new warriors tonight, among a few other young cats. She prays they all behave themselves, but doesn't worry on it too much.

Her eyes catch the familiar pelt of her daughter near the Great Rock, and she's speaking to the SkyClan deputy. Ears pricking with interest, Howlingstar strides forward, weaving through the crowd and murmuring polite excuse me's until she reaches them in time to hear Little Wolf's questions. "It's wonderful to see you back on the job," She adds on, offering Orangeblossom a kind smile. "I'm also dying to know, how are the little ones? Not so little anymore, huh?" She glances around curiously - are any of them here tonight?

// speaking to @LITTLE WOLF and @orangeblossom

It's the first gathering that Dovethroat has ever been taken to—and he realizes now that is a bit strange. Most people come at least once when they are apprentices, or something of the sort, but Dovethroat was a little too busy with all sorts of everything falling apart during his apprentice-moons that he had never ended up going. His lack of a special title, too, meant that he stayed firmly in the confines of RiverClan territory. Cicadastar quite clearly did not seem to hold him in particularly high regard, either, so he continues to be confused as to why he is finally here; if the intention was to just keep him locked up, why not just keep him that way?

Dovethroat is incredibly embarrassed by how uncomfortable he is in this non-threatening situation, and is masking it as some sort of huffy disdain for all the rituals and ceremonial nothingness of the gathering. He does not actually think lowly of the event, but being indignant is less embarrassing than being shy and lost. Regrettably, the only person he feels comfortable sticking himself next to for some semblance of comfort and familiarity is Ravensong. And he'll have to leave soon, because he's—special, or whatever. Now he was starting to find this stupid.

Unfortunately, his unease is stronger than his ego.

"...I sh-should've s-stayed home," Dovethroat mutters under his breath, not even particularly to Ravensong, but there is no doubt that he hears him.

//interacting with @RAVENSONG

Siltcloud is the cautious she-cat he’s always known her to be, warning Caterpillarpaw to stay quiet and keep to the fringes of the Gathering. Granitepelt’s own mouthy apprentice asks her, stubbornly, “Why?” The gray warrior gives his charge a look, but he does not silence her. Dark green eyes are peering into the throng of gathering cats, looking for gray-splashed white fur, for the brother he’d not met yet, darkness smudged at his green eyes.

Caterpillarpaw is his sister’s problem, and she intends to stick with the pathetic little scrap all evening, but Granitepelt has no such illusion. A tortoiseshell bumbles closer, scented of heather, and he waves a paw distractedly. “I don’t care what you do tonight, as long as you do not cause problems for ShadowClan. Do not talk about things you shouldn’t.That’s for me to do.I’m looking for someone.” He de-attaches himself from Applepaw and Siltcloud. “You can find me if needed.

// briefly interacting with @APPLEPAW @SCORCHPAW @Siltcloud. @CATERPILLARKIT. ; open to interactions!! he’s looking for his windclan siblings who are not here :,)

•  
  • granitekit . granitepaw . granitepelt
    — he/him ; warrior of shadowclan
    — heterosexual ; taken by Starlingheart
    — short-haired gray tom with white and green eyes
    — “speech”, thoughts, attack
    — penned by Marquette
    — chibi by Meg

image0.png

ORANGEBLOSSOMtags
OOC: @LITTLE WOLF @HOWLINGSTAR

—​

A dark pelt weaves through the crowd, slight and familiar, and Orangeblossom finds herself wholly ambivalent when faced with the sight of Little Wolf. She's pleased to see the ThunderClanner, even if she's looking for the warrior's mother; but at the same time, an odd sense of guilt digs into the space beneath her cheekbones. She's not stupid. While the deputy doesn't know the details, any SkyClanner can see that Blazestar and Bobbie are beginning to draw close to one another, and Orangeblossom decides then and there that she would not be the one to pass on this speculative news to his ex-mate. Instead, she grits her teeth and twitches her whiskers in greeting.

At the same time, she's a little surprised to be approached. While the two had certainly been friendly in the time before the Code, Orangeblossom doesn't often approach Little Wolf to catch up at Gatherings (maybe to her detriment, now that she thinks about it) and it certainly has been a while, with Orangeblossom confined to camp and rarely wandering along the ThunderClan border on her few outings. Maybe she'd assign herself to their patrol next time, just for the chance to catch up.

"Little Wolf." She responds with a relatively friendly dip of her head in return, and takes a seat to chat. Howlingstar joins them then, possibly drawn by the sight of her daughter and a familiar face, but Orangeblossom is quite pleased that she doesn't have to keep looking for their neighbouring leader. Orangeblossom dips her head again, this time carrying the slight reverence that she affords to a leader she respects.

"That's correct. My kits are well- all five apprenticed now, and my eldest is here tonight. That's her over there, Cherrypaw. She's been apprenticed to Slate." Orangeblossom turns her head towards @Cherrypaw , and would beckon the calico over with a twitch of her ears if the molly looked in their direction. Regardless of her success, she turns her attention back to the two ThunderClanners. "I heard that you'd passed on your well-wishes when I kitted, Howlingstar, so I wanted to thank you face to face. It's nice to be back; I think I was getting a bit sick of being kept up in camp. How has ThunderClan been faring? How are you both?"

• Nervous
Reactions: Marquette
( ) the air has cooled significantly since the blistering sun of the day, and willowroot feels almost content as she pads towards the clearing. a breeze ruffles her fur and she breathes into it, only wrinkling her nose slightly at the mess of scents that greets her. she will never be used to that. as the rest of riverclan sinks into the swirling mass of felines, the smoke takes a moment to speak to her apprentice. "welcome to your first gathering. i know it's as lot, but it gets easier. tonight, i want you to learn the different scents of each clan. try to avoid windclan, they smell like heather. if you can help it, stick to speaking to skyclanners and thunderclanners. shadowclan isn't bad either. don't be shy, but don't be too friendly either. we're here on peaceful terms. if you need someone to talk to, find another riverclan apprentice and buddy up. this is meant to be fun. be safe, @WAGTAILPAW ."

with this, she'll watch the patched boy pad off and turn to scan the clearing. noting a quiet but surface level conversation across from her, the riverclanner approaches, offering a friendly dip of her head. "greetings. i was looking for a quiet place and you two seem like good company. i hope i'm not interrupting." seating herself a few tail-lengths from bobbie, she wraps her tail across her pregnant stomach. "skyclan, yes?" emerald eyes angle towards the brown tabby, observing the red collar, before she glances towards batwing. "and thunderclan. i am willowroot of riverclan."

// interacting with @bobbie and @batwing but open to other interactions.

"maybe I'll find where it all fell apart, but I haven't yet"

Curlewnose had not been to a gathering in some time, and the smell of cats from so many clans made his nose itch. Though he knew it was an honor to attend, the tom wished that he could return to the tunnels and their comforting scents instead of suffering small talk under the moon’s glow. Still, he picked his way to a spot near the edge of the clearing, observing those around him. It would be nice to hear the words of the clans first-hand.

//open to interaction!

✦ ★ ✦

Maybe a minute has passed since she first left Crowpaw's side, but Cherrypaw feels as though she's been wandering the crowd for seasons. The multicolored kitten is only a smatter of color within a muted rainbow of pelts, each with their own foreign scent clinging to them. They tangle in her head like interwoven, ephemeral ribbons, weaving in and out and sometimes simply slipping right through each other, a knotted mess she can't possibly parse in her head. She loathes to admit it, but the Gathering is beginning to get a little overwhelming.

She defaults on her usual comforts, the only one available to her right now, and tries to seek out her mother's ginger-splashed form as unobtrusively as possible (just in case someone might see her sneaking back to her mama like a little kit). Surprisingly, Orangeblossom returns her gaze when she finds her and even beckons her over. Tail raising again, she happily trots over to join her and her unknown companions.

Cherrypaw catches only the tail end of what Orangeblossom had been saying, something about Slate which the others at least seem to recognize. It makes her puff out her chest a little: daughter of a deputy and apprentice to a lead warrior! If Slate had been good for anything so far, it was her playground prestige. The girl leans slightly into Orangeblossom's leg as she continues, acknowledging the burly little brown tabby as "Howlingstar". Howlingstar? Moon-like eyes swivel towards the leader, suddenly struck through with shock. It's obvious the other clans would have leaders of their own, but she hadn't expected to come face to face with one so soon.

She's shorter, far shorter, than Blazestar, but she carries the burden of leadership with the same nobility and grace. The molly's gaze, whenever she lowers it to peer at Orangeblossom's child, are similar to the SkyClan leader's as well: gentle, yet powerful in their knowledge. She and the other ThunderClann smell of trees too, but of trees unlike hers. Their long, thick pelts lack the sweet-sharpness of pine and sap, replaced with something deeper and more complex, as though they'd waded through layers upon layers of something on their way to the Gathering.

"What's ThunderClan like?" she pipes up, her words pouncing upon the tail of Orangeblossom's questions. "I heard you have as many trees as we do. Do you climb them too?" Her eagerness springs her immediate appreciation of the pair. They're perfectly nice, and not as angry or weird about SkyClan as she thought they'd be, given everything that'd been happening at their border lately. Slate had very clearly demarcated them for her—again—after that somber meeting, a threatening glow in his amber eyes as he claw-lined them into her head. He and the ThunderClanners needn't worry though: nothing could ever take her out of SkyClan!

ooc: interacting with @HOWLINGSTAR , @LITTLE WOLF , & @orangeblossom !​

• Love
Reactions: Orangestar
BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS

she doesn't really know why she, of all cats, had to go to the gathering. it was far away from camp, and outside of her recent comfort zone of where she was uses to navigating. her memory is one thing she relies heavily on and she can't do that here. as she steps beside applepaw, her eyes seem casted downward, but really she is using her nose and whiskers to carefully step, trying not to make a fool of herself in front of her mentor. the stop they come to seems to be rather abrupt and she pauses, lifting her head as her ears swivel. her mentor instructs for her to stay close and with how sharp her words are... she means it. with a nod, she quickly answers.

"uh- y-yes..."

she responded, keeping rather close to her.

// briefly interacting with @Siltcloud. but open to other interactions !

Emberpaw had hardly explored the whole of Shadowclan territory, let alone set foot outside of it. She was so excited she could hardly keep herself from sprinting on ahead and leaving the rest of her clan behind. Two thoughts kept her slowed, however; the idea of disappointing or embarrassing Chilledstar, and the idea of giving Ribbitleap another reason to dislike her. Be still, be calm, be good. It was difficult, but she made it to the gathering without incident. Surprisingly, once she had arrived it was much easier to stay put. The sight of so many cats around was overwhelming, a burst of noise and movement rising and falling in tune with the current of the evening. Anxiety suddenly blossoming through her chest, Emberpaw stuck as close to Ribbitleap as she dared.

// open for interaction, hovering nearby @RIBBITLEAP