antlers testing cabin

main sig. code maybe,,

I HEARD THAT YOU REAP WHAT YOU SEW — SO HERES TO BELIEVING IN GHOSTS!
NOW WHEN YOU SEE MY FACE YOU'LL KNOW; YOU CAN'T SAVE YOURSELF OR SAVE YOUR SOUL
WHEN YPU MEET THE MAN WHOSE LIFE YOU STOLE —— — — —— —— —— — SOLOMON HE/HIM, SKYCLAN WARRIOR, INFORMATION!

𓆦 ࣪ . ⠀i⠀ ─ zombie ipsum reversus ab viral inferno, nam rick grimes malum cerebro. de carne lumbering animata corpora quaeritis. summus brains sit, morbo vel maleficia? de apocalypsi gorger omero undead survivor dictum mauris. hi mindless mortuis soulless creaturas, imo evil stalking monstra adventus resi dentevil vultus comedat cerebella viventium. qui animated corpse, cricket bat max brucks terribilem incessu zomby. the voodoo sacerdos flesh eater, suscitat mortuos comedere carnem virus. zonbi tattered for solum oculi eorum defunctis go lum cerebro. nescio brains an undead zombies. sicut malus putrid voodoo horror. nigh tofth eliv ingdead. cum horribilem walking dead resurgere de crazed sepulcris creaturis, zombie sicut de grave feeding iride et serpens. pestilentia, shaun ofthe dead scythe animated corpses ipsa screams. pestilentia est plague haec decaying ambulabat mortuos. sicut zeder apathetic malus voodoo. aenean a dolor plan et terror soulless vulnerum contagium accedunt, mortui iam vivam unlife. qui tardius moveri, brid eof reanimator sed in magna copia sint terribiles undeath legionis. alii missing oculis aliorum sicut serpere crabs nostram. putridi braindead odores kill and infect, aere implent left four dead.

* i . general info − ♱ : ❪ beloved of john, i get it all wrong, i read you for some kind of poem ❫
— solomon blackpaw, blacklotus / cisgender male, he / him ; sterile
⤷ initially named *solomon*, meaning man of peace. will eventually be given the prefix black — for the color of his pelt, in all it’s void - dark solidity. the suffix — lotus for the overlapping edges of his ears.
— minerva xx unknown ; unknown amount of siblings, highly sheltered growing up / homoromantic, asexual ; single
— skyclan [ non - hp ] / will eventually travel to riverclan
— lawful good ; acts as to be expected of a child , will change / current beliefs & perspective will shift as he ages
— fourty two moons / if he is accepted , will age in real time
— " and you wish to be a poet ; and you wish to be a lover " ——— heartchart / capture log / pinterest / playlist

* ii . visuals / aesthetics − ♱ : ❪ can we pretend, sweetly, before the mystery ends ❫
four - eared, hypertyped black oriental with silver eyes / smells like smokey benzoin & frankincense
— textextextext
⤷ other bodies : none as of now
accessories and inventory | none as of now
notable scars : none as of now

* iii . mentals / personality − ♱ : ❪ i am a man with a heart that offends with its lonely and greedy demands ❫
— positive : trait, trait, trait. negative : trait, trait, trait. / textextext
— notes.
ISTJ - T | ❝ explain. ❞

* iv . confrontation / relations − ♱ : ❪ there's only a shadow of me ; in a matter of speaking, i'm dead
homosexual , homoromantic / single, too young / difficulty falling in love, trusts slowly but entirely / ½ shipname[/SUP]
00 / 100 physical 00 / 100 mental 00 / 100 defense 00 /100 offense power skilled primarily with xxxxxxx​
power here power here / formerly trained by tbdtbd , will favor diplomacy, medicine / will very rarely start combat​
⤷ as he ages , his combat difficulty will go here / currently too young to have any set level / quote post ( s ) to attack​
— [ 0 ] maybe crushes / [ 0 ] crushes / [ 0 ] former crushes / love interest undetermined, love plots currently closed​
trusts : N/A / distrusts : N/A / adopted by none , not currently open for adoption plots or to adopt anyone as family

huge huge huge wip​

Last edited by a moderator:

i . general − ♱ : ❪ theres an angel who loiters outside the gas station, all wings & eyes & too many limbs
· STAGSEEKER, formerly graves / amab — he / him, masculine presenting
╰ ‣ son of loners vermouth and lace, both npcs. first generation. named prefix stag— for his resemblance to the sika deer stag, and suffix —seeker for his sharp eyesight, making him an adept woodland / deep foliage hunter.
— fourty two moons old, warrior / former kittypet turned loner, eventual clamber / ages realistically
— voiced by hugh dancy / pm for plotting / not currently open for attack
ii . visual − ♱ : ❪ darkness drips from her like honey and she tells me stories in exchange for cigarettes
· longhaired brown smoke with algae eyes / smells like lakewater, wood rot and heavy fog
╰ ‣ oil - slick rot & buzz of hungry horseflies crowding sloughing meat, crushed benadryl, half - chugged bottles of robatussin — his head is an old-style crt television that never shuts off, a hive of wasps nested in his sinuses and eye sockets full of moth balls, he can't remember a time when he couldn't hear the buzzing, feel the cotton pushing open his raw throat ; black earth has come to reclaim him, forged from writhing maggots and soul salvaged from the mulch of a plague - like purgatory, settled between the heavens and hell below. murder and mercy manifests, worn features a testament to the years he's lived. abyss - soaked, tainted and macabre, inaccessible. a creature absent yet present, the entirety of his being luring shroud. ruins of dusk ; where silence feasts upon silence, where almost - night chill gnaws flesh to marrow. death stands before you in the phantasm of man, husk of pyre, ruination of bones ; something to be pitied were it not for the callous of his pawpads, experience written in every crack of flesh. he's earned his fragility, however short - lived it will be. husk standing at a height unusual for feral felidae, stag will tower over his clanmates, oriental heritage blessing him with length in limbs and face. neatly domed, boyish, forever tilted downward and looking up through heavy lashes & long, neatly billowing eyebrow whiskers. beautiful, he is objectively beautiful, adonis man - made yet precured from the very depths of hell. he resides sculpted in some sort of byzantine perfection, enough to bring the non - catholic to their knees, to sing gospel unto unholy ears. ice - cut and glorious, his features strike clear ; sharp edges and demure curves, temptation physicied. the devil cradles him, molds his now - form with care despite how it may ache to depart. eyes shape exhaustion thick, coming to a gentle, slightly downward lilt, eyelashes sloping like the point of a paintbrush just past the rounded slope of his upper lid. his pelt is slightly wavy and silken to the touch, notably curling around longer around the ruff of his chest and over the curvature of his hindquarters. these curls fall in loose, messy ringlets in places his fur is longer ; cascading down in soft rivulets from his chest and tail. seeker’s form consists mostly of different shades of rich, velvet brown. upon the bulk of his form is a thick, luscious coat of sheer mocha and brown sugar — from his head to his shoulderblades are the darkest of this oaken palette, a dark chocolate along the thicker fluff that lines the back of his neck and along the contour of his spine. his features are a smokey chestnut. deepening around his muzzle to just a dusting beneath his eyes, disconnected from the over - fluffy, broad curvature of his chest. from roughly midback and falling down just into dark, coiling rivulets of his thighs are specks of white that seem to expand slowly throughout his life
iii . persona − ♱ : ❪ i was the one who struck paul down on the road from damascus she says from her left mouth
· ISFJ - T ❝ THE DEFENDER ❞ , 5w4 , sp / sx
╰ ‣ positive : observant, well-mannered, empathetic neutral : subdued, avoidant negative : hermit, ill-tempered, overworked / angel maker. he protects his flowering heart with the rage of trauma ; fractured, humming cello bones, he waits for a church that will wrap him in protective silk, but purification can only be found in myrtle leaves and the mirages of honey wine, brine and tears flow from where his blood should and he is willing to let them gild his corpse in gold flakes until he becomes something beautiful. trust will not come easily, uncertainty tempestuous, bubbling into a blatant reclusiveness that will keep most of his peers at bay. despite this, stag will rarely hold his tongue on matters seen with his own eyes ; quick - tempered and sharp - witted, with a tongue that seems to move faster that his synapses, he will be quick to quip — albeit with a nervous, flitting gaze. notably, seeker will avoid eye contact. he can be seen as a rude, apathetic creature, dismissive and avoidant. just as he will struggle to understand many social cues, he has difficulty conveying his honest emotions, leading to the belief that he simply does not treat any situation with enough care. reticent, pensive and solicitous — but beneath the guarded exterior, he strangely warm despite a noticeable habit of thinking thrice before speaking.
— symptoms of psychosis from longterm isolation.
iv . interact − ♱ : ❪ i tell her my bible is a blackout poem and if i ever get to heaven i’ll knock him down a second time
· VERMOUTH xx LACE, no known siblings
╰ ‣ homosexual, homoromantic ; occasional flings with women / monogamous, commitment issues due to instability
— attack in #b7a08f / penned by antlers 𓆦

Last edited:

* i . general info − ♱ : ❪ i should've known better, to see what i could see ❫
— cicada cicadapaw, cicadathroat / cisgender male, he / him pronouns
⤷ born song of distant cicada as a testament to his mothers attempted ‘ rebirth ‘ after his arrival, as well as the gentle hum of said locust lingering just beyond the oak. collects shells and wings when he can find them in her honor.
— loner xx unknown ; no known siblings / homoromantic, homosexual ; single
— marsh group [ sc ] / chaotic neutral, follows his own moral code / botany hobbiest
— mentoring open / roughly twenty seven months old, ages realistically / rising libra
— ❝ DEAD - EYED GHOST BOY ❞ ——— heartchart / pinterest / playlist

* ii . visuals / aesthetics − ♱ : ❪ my black shroud, haunted by my feelings ❫
tall, curly black smoke tortie chimera w icecap eyes / smells like charcoal & smoky teakwood
— his muzzle is slightly domed, long and narrow, with scarcely any perceptible stop while inclined in a fashion roman - nosed. his edges are razor sharp, jaw clean - cut and angled neatly toward the backside of his tall, tufted audits.
⤷ design notes : long limbs, delicate-looking physique, sloped head & roman nose. tall, wide ears. coat is not exact to initial reference pic, body splotches of white may be random but must keep the half-white chimera blaze on his face over his right eye. long. curled,not crimpled fur. heavily plumed tail, chest fluff & ear tufts be exaggeratedly thick.
accessories and inventory | tends to weave iridescent insect wings into his fur, most favoring ghost cicadas.
notable scars : none as of now

* iii . mentals / personality − ♱ : ❪ a pillar for my enemies, i shouldve wrote a letter ❫
— positive : loyalty, rebellion, hedonism. negative : explosive anger, dramatics, cowardice. / textextext
— notes.
ISTJ - T | ❝ explain. ❞

* iv . confrontation / relations − ♱ : ❪ and grieve what i happen to grieve ❫
homosexual , homoromantic / single ; difficulty falling in love, trusts slowly but entirely / ½ shipname

⤷ combat difficulty is hard to severe.
— [ 0 ] maybe crushes / [ 0 ] crushes / [ 0 ] former crushes / love interest undetermined, love plots open
trusts : N/A / distrusts : willow / adopted by none, considers the majority of marsh group his family

huge huge huge wip ​

Last edited:

i . general − ♱ : ❪ theres an angel who loiters outside the gas station, all wings & eyes & too many limbs
· STAGSEEKER, formerly graves / amab — he / him, masculine presenting
╰ ‣ son of loners vermouth and lace, both npcs. first generation. named prefix stag— for his resemblance to the sika deer stag, and suffix —seeker for his sharp eyesight, making him an adept woodland / deep foliage hunter.
— fourty two moons old, warrior / former kittypet turned loner, eventual clamber / ages realistically
— voiced by hugh dancy / pm for plotting / not currently open for attack
ii . visual − ♱ : ❪ darkness drips from her like honey and she tells me stories in exchange for cigarettes
· longhaired brown smoke with algae eyes / smells like lakewater, wood rot and heavy fog
╰ ‣ oil - slick rot & buzz of hungry horseflies crowding sloughing meat, crushed benadryl, half - chugged bottles of robatussin — his head is an old-style crt television that never shuts off, a hive of wasps nested in his sinuses and eye sockets full of moth balls, he can't remember a time when he couldn't hear the buzzing, feel the cotton pushing open his raw throat ; black earth has come to reclaim him, forged from writhing maggots and soul salvaged from the mulch of a plague - like purgatory, settled between the heavens and hell below. murder and mercy manifests, worn features a testament to the years he's lived. abyss - soaked, tainted and macabre, inaccessible. a creature absent yet present, the entirety of his being luring shroud. ruins of dusk ; where silence feasts upon silence, where almost - night chill gnaws flesh to marrow. death stands before you in the phantasm of man, husk of pyre, ruination of bones ; something to be pitied were it not for the callous of his pawpads, experience written in every crack of flesh. he's earned his fragility, however short - lived it will be. husk standing at a height unusual for feral felidae, stag will tower over his clanmates, oriental heritage blessing him with length in limbs and face. neatly domed, boyish, forever tilted downward and looking up through heavy lashes & long, neatly billowing eyebrow whiskers. beautiful, he is objectively beautiful, adonis man - made yet precured from the very depths of hell. he resides sculpted in some sort of byzantine perfection, enough to bring the non - catholic to their knees, to sing gospel unto unholy ears. ice - cut and glorious, his features strike clear ; sharp edges and demure curves, temptation physicied. the devil cradles him, molds his now - form with care despite how it may ache to depart. eyes shape exhaustion thick, coming to a gentle, slightly downward lilt, eyelashes sloping like the point of a paintbrush just past the rounded slope of his upper lid. his pelt is slightly wavy and silken to the touch, notably curling around longer around the ruff of his chest and over the curvature of his hindquarters. these curls fall in loose, messy ringlets in places his fur is longer ; cascading down in soft rivulets from his chest and tail. seeker’s form consists mostly of different shades of rich, velvet brown. upon the bulk of his form is a thick, luscious coat of sheer mocha and brown sugar — from his head to his shoulderblades are the darkest of this oaken palette, a dark chocolate along the thicker fluff that lines the back of his neck and along the contour of his spine. his features are a smokey chestnut. deepening around his muzzle to just a dusting beneath his eyes, disconnected from the over - fluffy, broad curvature of his chest. from roughly midback and falling down just into dark, coiling rivulets of his thighs are specks of white that seem to expand slowly throughout his life
iii . persona − ♱ : ❪ i was the one who struck paul down on the road from damascus she says from her left mouth
· ISFJ - T ❝ THE DEFENDER ❞ , 5w4 , sp / sx
╰ ‣ positive : observant, well-mannered, empathetic neutral : subdued, avoidant negative : hermit, ill-tempered, overworked / angel maker. he protects his flowering heart with the rage of trauma ; fractured, humming cello bones, he waits for a church that will wrap him in protective silk, but purification can only be found in myrtle leaves and the mirages of honey wine, brine and tears flow from where his blood should and he is willing to let them gild his corpse in gold flakes until he becomes something beautiful. trust will not come easily, uncertainty tempestuous, bubbling into a blatant reclusiveness that will keep most of his peers at bay. despite this, stag will rarely hold his tongue on matters seen with his own eyes ; quick - tempered and sharp - witted, with a tongue that seems to move faster that his synapses, he will be quick to quip — albeit with a nervous, flitting gaze. notably, seeker will avoid eye contact. he can be seen as a rude, apathetic creature, dismissive and avoidant. just as he will struggle to understand many social cues, he has difficulty conveying his honest emotions, leading to the belief that he simply does not treat any situation with enough care. reticent, pensive and solicitous — but beneath the guarded exterior, he strangely warm despite a noticeable habit of thinking thrice before speaking.
— symptoms of psychosis from longterm isolation.
iv . interact − ♱ : ❪ i tell her my bible is a blackout poem and if i ever get to heaven i’ll knock him down a second time
· VERMOUTH xx LACE, no known siblings
╰ ‣ homosexual, homoromantic ; occasional flings with women / monogamous, commitment issues due to instability
— attack in #b7a08f / penned by antlers 𓆦

cadas.png

• general tw for religious imagery, canon - realistic gore, rabies, body horror, survivors guilt, post - traumatic stress disorder & a loss of identity / derealization. all other triggers will be tagged if applicable.

cicadafour.png
    /
    cicadathree.png
    /
    cicadatwo.png
    /
    cicadaone.png
    /
    cicadafive.png

cicadas bury themselves in small mouths of the tree's hollow, lie against the bark - tongues like amulets, though i am praying i might shake off this skin and be raised from the ground again. i have nothing to confess. i don't yet know that i possess a body built for love. when the wind grazes its way to something colder, you too will be changed. one life abrades another, rough cloth, expostulation. when i open my mouth, I AM LIKE AN INSECT UNDRESSING ITSELF.
    richie hofmann, idyll .

• cicada / suh • cae • da / n . a large homopterous insect with long transparent wings, occurring chiefly in warm countries, seen as a symbol of resurrection. the male cicada makes a loud shrill droning noise by vibrating two membranes on its abdomen.

distant cicada ; cicadapaw, cicadathroat / cisgender male, he / him or they / them pronouns only
    ⤷ born song of distant cicada as a testament to his mothers attempted ' rebirth ' after his arrival, as well as the thundering hum of said insect lingering just beyond the oak that newleaf. collects shells and wings when he can find them in her honor, using them to decorate his fur and nest. publicly goes by cicada only.
    — unknown xx unknown ; no known siblings / mentoring none, open for apprentices or training
    — marsh group [sc] / unwaveringly loyal to his home, individual trust has to be earned / botany hobbyist
    — smooth, low & soothing german accent / north upper saxon dialect with stronger low german features
    — thirty two months old, ages realistically / scorpio sun, virgo moon, libra rising / vc: thomas kretschmann
    — heartchart / pinterest / playlist —————————————— ❝ ALLES PASSIERT, WIE ES PASSIEREN MUSS ❞

• tall, curly black smoke tortie chimera w icecap eyes / color reference
    marble. ivory - cut and apollyon, this oriental mix stands nearly a head above the majority of his colony mates ; a thin, willowy creature, all edges and ice - cut perfection. he seems cut from the stars themselves, sloping, looming curve of night. over his form is a coat of rich, deep black smoke that shades darker as it ventures down his limbs, cut with interconnecting rivers of porcelain like moonlight peering ominously through darkened canopies. his pelt is slightly wavy and silken to the touch, notably curling around longer around the ruff of his chest and over the bony lift of his hindquarters. these curls fall in loose, messy ringlets in places his fur is longer ; cascading down in soft rivulets from his chest, tail and rear.

agony embeds in dark corners, memories hidden behind setting suns and dark storm clouds –– demon dripped in secondhand divinity and yet he bears that proudly, raven wings haphazardly stapled to the arch of his shoulderblades. ice - laden blue eyes and lids a perpetually calm half - mast, dark lashes descend from their downturned curvature, deepening the arch just beneath his browbone. his structure sings a feral sort of hymnal, presenting an almost dangerous sort of beauty veiling what monstrosities lie beneath the ivory of his skull. jutting jawline and a squared chin, sunken cheeks drawing a shadow beneath high, sharp cheekbones. tall, angular ears settle atop the flatter slope of his cranium. he is beautiful ; lucifer in the eyes of an envious god. for all his looks, his expression is lax, void — corpse - eyed and hollow until spoken to. he is tall, lean, cut - glass pretty ; he smiles with too - many teeth and oh, he is sharklike. a predatory gracefulness from the lines that press the image of exhaustion beneath ice water hues to the slow, sure gait in which he walks, nameless strength poorly concealed within the hard lines of his physique. his throat is strong but slim, leading up into a square, neat jawline. the lines of his visage are well - structured, high but defined cheekbones and a chin that comes to a small point. his muzzle is slightly domed, long and narrow, with scarcely any perceptible stop while inclined in a fashion roman - nosed. high, sharp shoulderblades leading down into slim, birdlike arms, ending with thin, sharp - knuckled paws.
    ↳ generation one, carrying la perm curls​
  • positive : loyal, charismatic, altruistic, intense, refined, overly empathetic. negative : explosive anger, dramatic, cowardice, condescending, overprotective, possessive. / he, smooth as wine, sweet as honey, a being a darkness within the darkness. he has layers, complex and interesting and as if by his very own nature, he is both the poet and the language one spins. syllables in shades of black, velvet lining his raw throat and silver dripping from burst taste buds all caged in age - reddened ivory ; above all else, cicada is charismatic. a smooth - talker at heart, with a way of lowering the guard of those around him with his abrupt, open conversation. despite his disarming tone and demeanor, the mottled tom himself will not be caught opening up to anyone without a fight. ultimately distrustful, he tends to keep his emotions close, pressing each budding feeling back through the wire - thin spokes of his ribcage ; choking on orange lilies and hydrangea, stuffing the thrashing songbird in his esophagus into silence.

cicada cares deeply for those around him, almost cripplingly so ; he bears the pain of others both emotional and physical through no fault of their own, despite their relationship. time has adjusted him to the horrors of this world and he does his best to prevent others from suffering the same way he had ; as a result, he has a substantial soft spot for children, and has a tendency to take any youth under his wing. he is abundantly altruistic and self - sacrficing to a fault, engaging in reckless activity in the mere instance that it would help a situation even fractionally. born before the formation of the colony, cicadas beliefs fall somewhere in the grey area. having adopted and harbored a fight to survive mindset for so long, his idea of good and bad are noticeably blurred ; he does what he believes is best and acts on instinct, which can go equally good or bad depending.

cicada holds himself with a even grace, ever - collected and calm most of the time . . or, he makes an attempt to be. he holds himself with an intensity that cant help but betray, passion brimming behind icewater eyes and demure smile. he is a refined beauty, proud and tall and harbors a force within him balancing precariously on the edge with razor sharp consistency ; an anger. a deep, visceral, bitter fury that wretches itself violently from his chest. a rage he acquired from his mother, all - encompassing and paralyzing. his tongue is wickedly sharp if given the chance, claws and teeth not to be mentioned, and he will not fight fair. with these intense episodes come varying seconds of blackout in which he lashes out with force, never lasting more than ten seconds at most. during these episodes, he is extremely prone to fits of violence in which anyone around him is at risk.

as a result, he tends to distract himself with hobbies ; botany, most notably. a coward, he shies away from most physical violence unless absolutely needed. he is far from the brutish ferals he'd grown with, and tends to fight quick and messily. at a severe disadvantage to larger enemies and tends to avoid them at all costs, relying on speed and agility, explosive surprise moves, favoring claws. he is not highly trained in offensive moves and fights unfairly as a result, usually goes immediately for the throat or back-of-the-neck killing bites if he’s capable. he is protective of the marshers to an almost self destructive point, and wildly possessive of those residing within.
    — notes.
    ENFJ - T | ❝ this type's secret weapon is their purity of intent. generally speaking, they are motivated by a sincere wish to do the right thing rather than a desire to manipulate or have power over other people. even when they disagree with someone, protagonists search for common ground. the result is that people with this personality type can communicate with an eloquence and sensitivity that are nearly impossible to ignore – particularly when they speak about matters that are close to their hearts. ❞
  • SINGLE ; homosexual, homoromantic / difficulty falling in love, trusts slowly but entirely / ½ NA
    — speaks with a heavy german accent / north upper saxon dialect with strong low german features
    — physical health : 100%, no illnesses. mental and emotional health : 60% / attack in #171717
    ⤷ combat difficulty is hard to severe ; combat points calculated using dicemaiden on discord. his physical health tends to drop and rise sporadically , and he tends to acquire a myriad of injuries when living his day to day life. most injuries are simple wear - and - tear marks along his body, primarily around his arms, in the form of minor lacerations and bruising. usually, his health will not dip beneath sixty without having experienced a major injury or illness. if ill or healing from a large injury, i ask you not to engage him in combat unless plotted out with me first. any unplotted attacks in this case will be ignored!
    — [ 0 ] maybe crushes / [ 0 ] crushes / [ 0 ] former crushes / love interest undetermined, love plots open
    trusts : quiet, opal / distrusts : willow / adopted by none, considers the majority of marsh group his family
  • his past is not one of love. family a foreign thought, friends scarce. born to a mother too blinded by rose - colored goggles to see the pampered kittypet she'd mated wouldn't stay, by the promise of a life beyond the spoils of the street to care for the life growing within. moth drawn to light, a beautiful molly, was born to a show pedigree only.. slightly defected. a kink in her tail and overtyped features, she was placed on the streets one bareleaf afternoon unceremoniously, tucked into a cardboard box somewhere along the streets of the uk on their way to drop her sibling off at his new, loving home. greedy, money - hungry twolegs with little regard for the wonky kitten left her to perish. managing to get out of the box, four month old moth ventures the streets, doing what she can to survive the wicked living conditions and new are she'd found herself stranded in, taking up with a band of ferals for a short period of time before moving on to the next nest she could scrounge up.

she meets brookshire's church " sometimes dead is better " on chance ; a lean, curl - laden tom hailing from a beautiful, haughty line of la perms, who took too much interest in her rough - n - tumble life. he boasts of how his twolegs allow him on the streets, all bravado and charm. he boasts of his life, his home, his ability to go wherever he pleased and still have the safety of a twoleg nest to return to. he spoke of freedom, and loneliness, and moth falls for him almost immediately. her knight in shining armor, her savior. he swore to the molly he would get his owners to take her in, she was a pedigree after all. they romanced beneath the full moon, all bathed in porcelain, and moth truly believed she'd fallen in love, her chest bursting with warmth and light once they mated and he drew a tongue over her sleek ear, murmuring promises of a life beyond what she'd struggled with for so long. they spent the next seven sunrises together, lounging in comfort in a small, abandoned nest, knowing only the company of eachother. moth falls asleep curled into his side, nose tucked into dark curls and breathing in the scent of a life she could have known this whole time.

the next day, he was gone

moth was devastated. even more so when, shortly after, she began to experience an unfamiliar sickness and growth in her stomach signaling the culviation of that week alone with the tom who'd betrayed her so heavily. frantic, the molly joins up with a colony living just around the overgrown twoleg nest they'd shared, settling into the promise of food, shelter, and help with the kittens now absorbing what little prey the colony offered. it was not an easy life, living amongst the wreckage of a human's previous life, nestled deep within the old, rusting metals of gutted vehicles lost to time. hidden beneath the rotting cellar wood or beneath trash mountainous and aged enough to nearly form solid, it was far from glamorous. cicada was born beneath a copper - rusted pipe jutting crooked from wood panel walls, in a box not dissimilar to the one his mother had been abandoned in, new life amongst the dank mildew. he bore dark curls, with a bold, roman nose and ears much like hers. if she had hesitated before slowly, groggily nipping his sac open, no one was around to see it.

his mother, still a stray amongst the streets of the city and burdened with an extra mouth to feed, paid him little mind as he aged. it was a tough life ; moth attempted to make life somewhat enjoyable for the youth, and cicada, starved of most affection, lapped it eagerly from her paws. taught to fear most of his fellow colony members, he lived the majority of his first couple of months in hiding, living off his mother's milk and what prey she offered him once his teeth began to cause too much of an issue for her. at roughly eight months, one of the colony's members changed; for now, he is left only with fleeting memories of gnashing teeth and white, sparkling foam oozing slow from wide, sharpened teeth. he remembers fear, a sickness, but little else.

his memories pick back up at roughly eleven months, in which briar found him and offered him a home amongst the marshers, offering a safe place to stay and enough distance from the city for the bicolor to rest comfortably. he resides there still today.

Important Threads
    ( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development
    Thread Name ──── brief description.
    Thread Name ──── brief description.
  • playlist stuff
  • posting
    Code:
    [box=45%]
    [justify][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][COLOR=#171717][B] −  ♱ [/B][URL='https://tabbytales.xenforo.cloud/threads/one-week-of-cicada-days-storage.6/#post-626'][COLOR=#171717][B]ABOUT[/B][/COLOR][/URL][B] :[/B][/COLOR] posting template....

[/FONT][/SIZE][/justify]
    [/box]
  • notes:

IMG_8290.png

Last edited by a moderator:
so.png

• general tw for religious imagery, canon - realistic gore, post - traumatic stress disorder & a loss of identity / derealization. all other triggers will be tagged if applicable.

solfive.png
    /
    solfour.png
    /
    solthree.png
    /
    soltwo.png
    /
    solone.png

people never really run away from anything.. the rain didn't last long, did it? you know what i think? i think that we're all in our private traps, clamped in them, and none of us can ever get out. we scratch and we claw, but only at the air, only at each other, and for all of it, we never budge an inch. i was born into mine — I DON'T MIND IT ANYMORE.
    norman bates, psycho .

• SOLOMON, hebrew
    / sɒləmən / the biblical solomon, the son of david and bathsheba, succeeded his father as king of israel, and was known for his wisdom ( " people came from all the nations to hear the wisdom of solomon. " ). he is credited with writing the biblical books proverbs, ecclesiastes, and the song of solomon — the biblical solomon is that reason that, while the name technically means peace, it also counts among the names that mean wisdom.

brother solomon ; blackpaw, blacklotus / cisgender male, he / him or they / them pronouns only
    ⤷ a former chapel cat, solomon was named so by the members of the pentecostal church, and often dubbed ' brother solomon ' as a joke amongst their ranks. will eventually be given the prefix black- in reference to his slate ebony coat, and suffix -lotus for the way his overlapping ears resemble their dark, symmetrical petals.
    — minerva xx unknown ; no siblings / mentoring none, not open for apprentices or training / untrained
    — pine group [ skc ] / loyal to none, ultimately cares for himself despite his empathy / will join riverclan
    — speaks with a gentle, but quiet tone ; tends to whisper, mumble and stutter / vc: anthony perkins
    — thirty seven months old, ages realistically / gemini sun, scorpio moon, cancer rising /
    — heartchart / pinterest / playlist —————————————— ❝ AMONGST THE GRAVES, LIVING DEAD ❞

• abnormally tall, four - eared black smoke oriental shorthair with russet eyes /
    brought into this world a product of human greed, solomon is a specimen considered above standard for his breed — if not for his affliction. he is tall, fit with slim, coltish legs and steep, aquiline muzzle ; fitted atop his sleek, narrow skull are a set of massive, orbital audits a breeder longs for in a line prospect. unfortunately. solomon is the direct result of an oversaturated, inbred bloodline, too - heavy breeding, and show hypertyping. upon first glance one’s blood would run cold, average moggies necks craning to look upwards at his heavily sloped expression ; intimidation is not one of his strong suits, and he attributes his height to any amount of negative reaction he receives.
    ↳ generation one, sterile. smells like smoky benzoin and frankincense.
    — wears a brown leather collar with a golden buckle, with a wooden rosary wrapped around it. inscribed upon it is ‘ solomon, blackridge church ‘ along with a string of numbers.​
  • positive : people pleaser, resourceful, organized negative : repetitive, unpredictable, brooding / solomon presents himself in a way fully open ; a delicate, stuttering fool blighted with too - tall stature and unfortunate appendages stapled too - large to his sleek skull. to an extent, he is. living amongst the colony cats and away from his mother, sol has acquired a newfound ability to care for others at no cost to him. his friendliness is no facade

— suffers from occasional joint pain as a result of his height / overbreeding.
    ISFJ - T | ❝ this type's secret weapon is their purity of intent. generally speaking, they are motivated by a sincere wish to do the right thing rather than a desire to manipulate or have power over other people. even when they disagree with someone, protagonists search for common ground. the result is that people with this personality type can communicate with an eloquence and sensitivity that are nearly impossible to ignore – particularly when they speak about matters that are close to their hearts. ❞
  • SINGLE ; homosexual, homoromantic / difficulty falling in love, trusts slowly but entirely / ½ NA
    — physical health : 100%, no illnesses. mental and emotional health : 60% / attack in white
    ⤷ combat difficulty is hard to severe ; combat points calculated using dicemaiden on discord. his physical health tends to drop and rise sporadically, and he tends to acquire a myriad of injuries when living his day to day life. most injuries are simple wear - and - tear marks along his body, primarily around his arms, in the form of minor lacerations and bruising. usually, his health will not dip beneath sixty without having experienced a major injury or illness. if ill or healing from a large injury, i ask you not to engage him in combat unless plotted out with me first. any unplotted attacks in this case will be ignored!
    — [ 0 ] maybe crushes / [ 0 ] crushes / [ 0 ] former crushes / love interest undetermined, plots open
    trusts : none. / distrusts : none. / adopted by none, has a skewed perception of familial love
  • tw for abuse, severe but not detailed

his history is not one of overt misery, to the tom himself ; born on one icy bareleaf night, to a long, oversaturated line of oriental shorthairs and bearing two nonfunctional, too - large ears just beneath his already - overgrown set. seen as a blessing in their small town, solomon was gifted to become the beloved chapel cat to a church devout to its deity, one proficient in snake handling and speaking in languages odd even for a twoleg. his mother was a cold, brutal woman -- tall, aging, all - white femme with striking, heady blue eyes. him, too young to remember his birth mother, took to the molly despite her immediate dislike. inseparable, at least on solomon's part, he followed in the molly pawsteps, present on the pews or weaving his way through oddly stretched human appendages during each service, seeking her approval. with each passing day he grew more frantic to impress her ; gathering her meals and making her nest, lining it with cotton and fiber, pleased to sleep on the old, polished wood of the chapel floor so long as she had a place to rest. golden child, perfect son. at eight months, realized his exploitability and did so with a vengeance. her demands became more and more implausible, and something new begins : punishments. a way to take her anger out on the ' son ' she'd never wanted, the one to come into her home so uninvited, as if it were his.

it was raining, the night he'd had enough.

the night love drained from his chest and left limbs cold, heavy. iron - scent memories and thoughts laden with the sick - scent of rose rot, blushing wounds over clear, unused claws. days, weeks, months. dawn to dusk, at the brutal paws of a feline much larger than him until finally, she wasn't anymore. fourty - two moons now, he resides in the pine group, newly joined and close - lipped about his past. he doesn't like to talk about that night, nor nearly any before his joining, refusing to speak on it under any circumstances. he becomes aggressively agitated at the mere mention of his mother, nor anyone speaking poorly of her or her actions. when mentioning her, he will do so as if she were still alive . . not much of a concern to those unaware.

important threads
    ( ☆ ) interaction ( ★ ) development
    thread name ──── brief description.
  • playlist stuff
  • posting
    Code:
    [box=45%]
    [justify][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][COLOR=#5c5c5c][B] −  ♱ [/B][URL='https://tabbytales.xenforo.cloud/threads/one-week-of-cicada-days-storage.6/#post-1368'][COLOR=#5c5c5c][B]ABOUT[/B][/COLOR][/URL][B] :[/B][/COLOR] text text text.

[tabs][SLIDE=out of character][/SLIDE]
    [slide=information]
    − solomon ; he / him, unusually tall black smoke oriental with dandelion eyes
    − second, smaller pair of ears beneath his functional set, forty-two months old
    − pine group [ skc ], penned by antlers

[/slide][/tabs]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/justify]
    [/box]
  • notes:

IMG_9152.png

Last edited:

− ♱ ABOUT : grapes nest pitch fork an plows maple syrup yearlings, quilt squeak doggies. straw augers beef kettle our crickets. mooo cat daisys, grunt in turkey coo, windmill at bull. . lamb in eggplant baler rain barrels manure hay rake. blue berries pigeons buzz and bean prairie dogs nails at est. peacocks baa ostriches owls. in quilt yearlings, gobblers pumpkin are porky pig beef, sheep rose garden sage, in pitch fork sunflower cowpies mice. gourds utter. at welding equipment a oink oink haybine. garden windmill chicks, hen at corn in, lettus a peppers. onion organic oranges and purr ducks canning owls at a squeal. bull bowels cat chicken cow, calf donkey duck. forage harvester rakes peacocks, squeal garden woof. hoot squeal moose quack, crows doggies frogs crickets chirp. lamb in eggplant baler rain barrels manure hay rake. petting zoo bulls, duck. in cabbage on, cauliflower irrigation seeder onion. pick up truck livestock, pets and storage shed, troughs feed bale manure, is garden wheat oats at augers. hoot squeal moose quack, crows doggies frogs crickets chirp. shovels at rakes plows. in the straw rain barrels. chainsaw foa.

hay hook, herbs at combine harvester, children is mallet. prairie dogs raccoons robins rats. hoot squeal moose quack, crows doggies frogs crickets chirp. ewes mushrooms zucchini in forage harvester at sheep with tractor. prairie dogs raccoons robins rats. bulls at rose garden cucumbers mice sunflower wheat in pig. grapes nest pitch fork an plows maple syrup yearlings, quilt squeak doggies. gate wind, moonshine horses meow irrigation , wit. feed troughs cheep, or cabbage with pumpkin trees chicken. kidney beans ostrich trucks. turkey daisys eggs squeal, horses moonshine apples raising mooo tractor plow. combine harvester swather, baler as haybine parsley, melon in ha. rake. petting zoo at carrots alligators quack. oranges cucumbers rhubarb gourds watermelon. sage mower goat, raccoons rhubarb outhouse a, apples berries corn. lamb in eggplant baler rain barrels manure hay rake. ewes fox, hay hook hay manure," eightteen naked cowboys at ram ranch ??? eighteen ??" john deere radish barn, a hay loft house at pony. veterinarian at seeder eggs with watermelon ostriches. veterinarian blue berries cattle jelly canning. gate wind, moonshine horses meow irrigation , with feed trough.

• − solomon ; he / him, unusually tall black smoke oriental with dandelion eyes
    − pine group [ skc ],

Last edited:
marrowbannderredo.png
general tw for canon - realistic gore, religious imagery & a loss of identity / derealization. all other triggers will be tagged if applicable.

marrow1.png
/
marrow2.png
/
marrow3.png
/
marrow4.png
/
marrow5.png

did you know that halloween started because long ago people believed that one day a year at the end of the fall harvest, the spirits would return to walk the earth? on that day — PEOPLE WORE MASKS SO THE SPIRITS WOULDN’T RECOGNIZE THEM.
rl stein, goosebumps .

MARROW, n.
/ merō / a soft fatty substance in the cavities of bones, in which blood cells are produced ( often taken as typifying strength and vitality ) .

marrowkit ; marrowpaw, marrowmask / cisgender male, he / him pronouns only
⤷ named after his aunt, bone, as he will be born bearing remarkably similar spots of white.
— briar xx amber ; sibling to slitherkit, bramblekit, ashkit and more to be decided / unborn, ages realistically
— shadowclan kit / speaks with a calm, strict tone ; tends to purr & trill his words / voiceclaim: skeet ulrich
— gemini sun, scorpio moon, cancer rising / obsessed with bugs and small lizards / currently chaotic neutral
— heartchart / pinterest / playlist —————————————— ❝ AMONGST THE GRAVES, LIVING DEAD ❞

longhaired black tom w low white & sunburst orange eyes / smells like ash
shadows manifest in silken rivulets of wispy ebony ; starless expanse of midnight that drapes itself in slate black over his coltish figure, broken only by rivulets of striking ivory. alabaster tears through half of his features, ending in a flare pattern over sharp, testosterone - shrunken features. as a kitten, marrow will be round and soft, features nearly too cherubic for his mischievous deeds. with time however, he will grow into an objectively good - looking feline ; standing a hair taller than most of his clanmates and bearing a remarkable resemblance to his aunt bone in structure and coat. he is whip - like, long and coltish with legs lined with hard, wiry muscle. his forepaws are a striking alabaster to the elbow, his hind only tipped in white at the paws.

positive : charismatic, suave, procedural negative : intense, arrogant, snarky / smug. his natural state seems to rest comfortably in a perpetual half smirk, haughty and relaxed. he is to be formed into a weapon and he knows it
— quirks,,
ISFJ - T | ❝ this type's secret weapon is their purity of intent. generally speaking, they are motivated by a sincere wish to do the right thing rather than a desire to manipulate or have power over other people. even when they disagree with someone, protagonists search for common ground. the result is that people with this personality type can communicate with an eloquence and sensitivity that are nearly impossible to ignore – particularly when they speak about matters that are close to their hearts. ❞
SINGLE ; bisexual, biromantic / difficulty falling in love, trusts slowly but entirely / ½ NA
— physical health : 100%, no illnesses. mental and emotional health : 60% / attack in white
⤷ combat difficulty isvery easy, as he is a kitten ; combat points calculated using dicemaiden on discord. his physical health tends to drop and rise sporadically, and he tends to acquire a myriad of injuries when living his day to day life. most injuries are simple wear - and - tear marks along his body, primarily around his arms, in the form of minor lacerations and bruising. usually, his health will not dip beneath sixty without having experienced a major injury or illness. if ill or healing from a large injury, i ask you not to engage him in combat unless plotted out with me first. any unplotted attacks in this case will be ignored!
— [ 0 ] maybe crushes / [ 0 ] crushes / [ 0 ] former crushes / love interest undetermined, plots open
trusts : briar, his siblings. / distrusts : none. / adopted by none, not open for adoption plots
text text history text he is a kit rn

important threads
playlist stuff
posting
Code:
[box=46%]
[justify][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][COLOR=#5c5c5c][B] −  ♱ [/B][URL='https://tabbytales.xenforo.cloud/threads/one-week-of-cicada-days-storage.6/#post-1368'][COLOR=#5c5c5c][B]ABOUT[/B][/COLOR][/URL][B] :[/B][/COLOR] text text text.

[slide=information]

[/slide][/tabs]
[/FONT][/SIZE][/justify]
[/box]
notes:

rosebanner.png
general tw for canon - realistic gore, body horror & chronic health issues. all other triggers will be tagged if applicable.

rose2.png
/
rose1.png
/
rose5.png
/
rose4.png
/
rose3.png

a world where roses bloom and when you speak, angels sing from above. everyday words seem to turn into love songs ; give your heart and soul to me, and life will always be — LA VIE EN ROSE.
édith piaf, la vie en rose .

ROSE , n.
/ rōz / a prickly bush or shrub that typically bears red, pink, yellow, or white fragrant flowers, native to north temperate regions. numerous hybrids and cultivars have been developed and are widely grown as ornamentals ; a stylized representation of the flower in heraldry or decoration, typically with five petals (especially as a national emblem of England).
v . to make rosy.

rosekit ; rosepaw, roserabbit / cisgender female, she / her pronouns only
⤷ named after her dapples of brilliant red cinnamon, a dusty ' rose ' color. will be named -rabbit for her powerful hind limbs and the way she ' shines light ' upon her clanmates with her cheery nature ( prone to change ).
— honeytwist xx tugger ; sibling to applekit, marigoldkit, lemonkit and more to be decided / unborn, ages realistically
— windclan kit / speaks with a calm, strict tone ; tends to purr & trill his words / voiceclaim: grey delisle
— virgo sun, libra moon, virgo rising / loves finding, picking and drying out flowers to decorate nests / chaotic good
— heartchart / pinterest / playlist ————————————— ❝ FAIRYTALE GARDEN, FULL OF SUNSHINE ❞

longhaired cinnamon tortoiseshell with low white & hazel eyes / smells like lavender
elegance. her coat is a like garden overgrown — mottled in brilliant shades of pale reds, oranges and creamy tans all broken by broken patches of white. she bears her mothers oriental shorthair features ; a gently sloped nose and drooping, dreamy hazel luminaries that shine brown against the autumnal shades of her coat.
— 50% persian, carries oriental features.
positive : trait trait trait negative : intense, occasionally aggressive / golden boy.
personality here
— quirks,,
SINGLE ; bisexual, biromantic / difficulty falling in love, trusts slowly but entirely / ½ NA
⤷ combat difficulty isvery easy, as he is a kitten ; combat points calculated using dicemaiden on discord. his physical health tends to drop and rise sporadically, and he tends to acquire a myriad of injuries when living his day to day life. most injuries are simple wear - and - tear marks along his body, primarily around his arms, in the form of minor lacerations and bruising. usually, his health will not dip beneath sixty without having experienced a major injury or illness. if ill or healing from a large injury, i ask you not to engage him in combat unless plotted out with me first. any unplotted attacks in this case will be ignored!
trusts : briar, his siblings. / distrusts : none. / adopted by none, not open for adoption plots
text text history text he is a kit rn

important threads
playlist stuff
posting
Code:
[box=46%]

[slide=information]

[/slide][/tabs]
[/FONT][/SIZE][/justify]
[/box]
notes:

riverbanner.png
WELCOME TO RIVERCLAN ; a group of cats that lives in the part of the forest that is primarily wetland, making their home among the streams and reeds. this is a clan unlike any other - a clan with all the strength, brilliance, and beauty of water. they are a tight-knit group founded on love for each other and for water. they take great joy in the beauty of the river and are a clan of strong swimmers, highly skilled at fishing. they also love beautiful things and are known to collect rocks, shells, and feathers to decorate their dens and nests. their paws are proficient in weaving, and so they have strong, sturdy dens woven out of reeds to block the elements. riverclan gets by in leaf-bare because, according to other clans, they fatten themselves on fish during greenleaf in preparation for the cold season. riverclan cats also have a stereotype of being picky, as they dislike adding birds to their fresh-kill pile. their sleek and handsome pelts are often something twolegs are attracted to and will even take these cats to live in their homes, although riverclan keeps quiet about it because many of those cats do not come back. when trouble finds them, riverclan knows how to weave through the dangers, adapting to the world just as the river flows around rocks and over waterfalls. they are most renowned for being skilled strategists; if their unique battle skills won’t defeat the other clans, their intelligence will.

river5.png
/
river2.png
/
riverone.png
/
river1.png
/
river7.png

nothing can stand against the force of water, just as nothing can defeat riverclan warriors when we rise up together. but when trouble comes, riverclan knows how to weave through the dangers, adapting to the changed world, just as the river flows around rocks and over waterfalls. we are grace. we are power. " — WE ARE RIVERCLAN.
leopardstar, secrets of the clans .

the typical riverclanner ; riverclan cats tend to have long, glossy fur that is an asset while swimming. they are contented, sleek, well-fed cats with well-groomed fur. their pelts tend to favor shades of blue and silver, although other colors exist here too. they are known to be clever and graceful, but are perceived outside their clan as being stubborn and lazy. riverclan cats care greatly for their clanmates and are very protective of their clan. they are quite strong swimmers and move through the water as if they are part of it. their lightning-fast reflexes help them scoop fish from the bank. they are known as the most physically attractive cats of all the clans. they tend to be quite kind to other clans, but still dislike kittypets, loners, and rogues.

territory

riverclan claims the southwestern part of the region, on the opposite side of the river as the other clans. their territory consists of open, pebbly plains covered in reeds and willow trees. several creeks and streams break off from the river and course through the territory. to the south is the twolegplace, and the rushing river marks their border with windclan to the north, and thunderclan and skyclan to the east. the willow trees thin out in the north, leaving a large meadow between the beech copse and the gorge.

camp : their camp is on a large, well-drained island surrounded by reeds and sedge. it can only be reached by swimming to it or by the stepping stones, meaning their camp is nearly impossible to attack due to the other clans’ fear of water. in the central area, the cats lie and share tongues in the sun. most of the dens are made up of tightly woven reeds with hard, tangled roofs. cats weave feathers into the reeds and decorate the edges with sparkling rocks and shells from the river, which light dances off of to make beautiful reflections. their nests are made of moss, reeds, and feathers, and decorated with rocks and shells. the warrior’s den is woven from reeds against a thick fallen tree. it is next to the nursery, which is tucked into a sedge wall and is made from willow branches and reeds. the river comes up very close to the nursery; the kits practice getting wet and sometimes even swimming, helping them for when they become apprentices. because of the close proximity of the river, the walls of the nursery are built very thickly to prevent the den from floating away in a flood. across the central clearing from the warrior’s den and nursery is the elder’s den, which is at the top of a slope in camp and made of woven willow branches. the apprentice’s den is further down the slope, woven from reeds and covered in a warm coating of moss. the leader's den is built from willow branches and woven into the roots of the ancient willow, a towering willow tree at the edge of camp. the medicine den is surrounded by deep olive sedge. it opens to a small clearing with a nest on one side. the herb storage is in a small hollow in the sedge wall where little caves are dug into the ground to store herbs. moss drapes over the den’s opening. flooding presents a danger and can potentially sweep entire dens away in strong rains. the clan leader addresses the clan from a large boulder near the edge of camp called the river rock; it is surrounded by a stream. there is a well-trodden grass track leading away from the sedges and between thick bushes of the camp, providing areas of solitude away from the main clearing.

beech copse : a thicket of beech trees with a spacious clearing in the middle that is used as a training area for apprentices and their mentors. here, they practice battle moves and learn how to hunt prey that isn’t fish. some of the beech trees and nearby willow trees can be used for climbing, although riverclanners aren’t nearly as talented at this as skyclanners are. in leaf-bare, the clearing becomes icy underfoot from the frost, and the area is open to the sky due to the leafless trees.

twoleg camp : a campsite that is used by twolegs in greenleaf. while it is harmless during the other seasons, the cats know to stay away from this area during the warmer moons to avoid twolegs snatching them up. it often reeks of smoke and ash and is lined with horizontal tree trunks.

sunningrocks : across the river is sunningrocks, a large, smooth granite rock formation with huge gray boulders by the river where cats love to sun themselves and hunt. riverclan and thunderclan often fight over the lovely strip of territory due to its variety of uses. along the shoreline, the area is sandy. on one side, the smooth, flat rocks face the sun and provide a basking spot, while the other side is sheer, overshadowing the river. within sunningrocks there is a cleft where cats are able to shelter in. mice are also able to hide in small cavities between the boulders, and prey is abundant between the rocks and the nearby forest.

gorge : a deep gorge cut by the river in the terrain that makes up riverclan’s northern border. apprentices are forbidden to go near it, as falling into it the raging currents means certain death - if not from drowning, then certainly from the impact of going over the waterfall. this as well as the river that continues to flow past this makes up riverclan’s border with windclan.

twoleg bridge : a bridge built by twolegs that allows the cats to go to fourtrees when the river is high. this marks the end of their border with windclan.

the river : a source of food and protection to the clan. sometimes it is peaceful, while other times it floods. at certain points in the river, there are stepping stone to easily get across. these stepping stones provide a way for other clans to get to riverclan territory, but the twoleg bridge is safer.

twolegplace : a strange-smelling place where twolegs and kittypets live. no cat is allowed to hunt here. however, medicine cats are known to cross into twoleg gardens for herbs that don’t grow in the forest. a wooden fence marks the boundary between the forest and the twolegplace, acting as riverclan’s southern border. riverclan does not take kindly to kittypets, so this border is checked and marked often.

riverclan is home to an abundance of wildlife, both predators and prey. freshwater rivers and lakes support a huge variety of wildlife from birds and insects that can spend their entire lives in the same place, to larger birds and mammals that appear there momentarily to have a drink or find something to eat. these are just a couple of the animals you could see in a riverclan environment!

common threats :
· dog
· twoleg
· otter
· fox
· adder
· owl
· harrier
· kestrel
· badger

common prey :
· fish ( minnow, chub, trout, dace, loach, grayling, lamprey, salmon, barbel, bream, carp, perch, smelt, eel, roach, catfish, pike )
· water vole
· water shrew
· mouse
· rabbit
· mole

unique battle skills :
riverclan excels in water-combat. these moves are unique to them.

double-front-paw slap-down
· splash water into the enemy's face with your front paws, temporarily blinding them.

underwater leg sweep ( front or hind )
· crouch under water, holding your breath. sweep the legs from under your enemy as their head is raised above water-level; they struggle for breath, as other clan cats naturally panic underwater.

push-down and release
· wrestle your enemy under water.
keep their head below water-level until they surrender, as other clan cats don't know how to hold their breath underwater.

underwater clinch
· use your enemy's weight to hold them underwater. with a firm grip, raise them to the air so they can breathe, then send them under again. do this repeatedly until the enemy gives up.

tail splash
· similar to the double front-paw slap-down, splash the water into your opponent's eyes with your tail, temporarily blinding them.

underwater push-off
· holding your breath, crouch below the water's surface. aim an accurate pounce to the warrior on the water's edge, knocking them off-balance; the element of surprise should win you this battle.

decoy splash
· flick a splash of water at a distance to create a decoy for the enemy, leaving room for a surprise attack.

hunting techniques :
riverclan cats wait patiently by the side of a river or stream, and then flash out a paw to catch a fish, being careful not to let their shadow fall over the water. in some situations, a cat might even dive into the water to catch a fish, as riverclan warriors are trained to hold their breath underwater.