antlers testing cabin

shrikebanner.png
general tw for canon - realistic gore, body horror & chronic health issues. all other triggers will be tagged if applicable.

shrike1revise.png
/
shrike2revise.png
/
shrike3revise.png
/
shrike4revise.png
/
shrike5revise.png

they are mute, of course ; a silence at the center of a bigger silence, these rawhide ornaments, their bald skulls showing. and notice how i've slipped into the present tense, as if they were still with me — OF COURSE THEY ARE STILL WITH ME.
lucia perillo, shrike tree .

SHRIKE , n.
/ shrīk / passerine birds of the family laniidae. the family is composed of thirty four species in four genera. the family name, and that of the largest genus, lanius, is derived from the latin word for " butcher ", and some shrikes are also known as butcherbirds because of their feeding habits.
v . a songbird with a strong sharply hooked bill, often impaling its prey of small birds, lizards, and insects on thorns.

shrikekit ; shrikepaw, shriketuft / cisgender male ; he, him, his pronouns only
⤷ named after his unique blue coloring that bears striking resemblance to the northern shrike.
— sootstar xx flint ; little brother to owlpaw, born the runt of the litter / four months old, ages realistically
— windclan / speaks with a slow, monotonous tone ; struggles to emote / voiceclaim: evan peters
— mentored by sootstar, set to become a warrior on 3 / 21 / 2023 / tunneler apprentice, open to patrol
— cancer sun, libra moon, gemini rising / collects dried bones and dried fragrant herbs / chaotic neutral
— heartchart / pinterest / playlist ————————————— ❝ DOUSED IN MUD, SOAKED IN BLEACH ❞

small, spiky blue smoke w low white & pale green eyes / smells like rabbit & thyme
laced up lungs, the stale rot of roses long dead, algae green stems with only thorns still intact. he is sharp ; sharp - edged , sharp - tongued , sharp - featured angular in a way considered pleasing to most. testosterone has melded youth into a blade , honed and beautiful, in an unearthly way. something dead , something dangerous , he is hell iron and tonguing flame. non - burning, built to take heat and build upon it, to turn himself into a weapon — to singe those that dare touch his surface. to gaze upon him once would not scream danger — no, not at first glance. he is but a teen, youthful fat trimming into the beginnings of a sharp, chiseled jaw and almond eyes. he takes after his mother, brutal. stunning.

positive : intense, loyal, decisive, childish joy, collector negative : aggressive, entitled, bratty, volatile.
personality here
— feline ocd, semi - severe ; paces & trains until sores form on pawpaws, overzealous when grooming, tends to line objects. prone to intrusive thoughts and repetitive behavior.
estp - a | ❝ entrepreneurs are the likeliest personality type to make a lifestyle of risky behavior . they live in the moment and dive into the action – they are the eye of the storm . people with the entrepreneur personality type enjoy drama , passion and pleasure, not for emotional thrills, but because it’s so stimulating to their logical minds. they are forced to make critical decisions based on factual / immediate reality in a process of rapid - fire rational stimulus response. also challenging is that to entrepreneurs, it makes more sense to use their own moral compass than someone else’s. rules were made to be broken. this is a sentiment few high school instructors or corporate supervisors are likely to share, and can earn entrepreneur personalities a certain reputation. but if they minimize the trouble-making, harness their energy, and focus through the boring stuff.
SINGLE ; homosexual, greyromantic / has difficulty experiencing romantic attraction / ½ NA
— physical health : 100%, no illnesses. mental and emotional health : 60% / attack in white
⤷ combat difficulty is decently easy, as he is a an early aapprentice ; combat points are calculated using dicemaiden on discord. his physical health tends to drop and rise sporadically, and he tends to acquire a myriad of injuries when living his day to day life. most injuries are simple wear - and - tear marks along his body, primarily around his arms, in the form of minor lacerations and bruising. usually, his health will not dip beneath sixty without having experienced a major injury or illness. if ill or healing from a large injury, i ask you not to engage him in combat unless plotted out with me first. any unplotted attacks in this case will be ignored!
— [ 0 ] maybe crushes / [ 0 ] crushes / [ 0 ] former crushes / love interest undetermined, plots open
trusts : owlpaw, sootstar, weaselclaw / distrusts : most others. / not open for adoption plots
text text history text he is a kit rn

important threads
( ☆ ) interaction ( ★ ) development
thread name ──── brief description.
playlist stuff
posting
Code:
[justify][box=45%]
[justify][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][COLOR=#9ca4b4][B] i . [/B][URL='https://tabbytales.net/threads/just-a-holy-fool-storage.6/page-2#post-3327/'][COLOR=#9ca4b4][B]information[/B][/COLOR][/URL][B] :[/B][/COLOR] text

[tabs][SLIDE=out of character][/SLIDE]
[slide=information]− [B]SHRIKEKIT[/B] ; he / him, two months old. windclan kit. sootstar x flint.
− a small, fluffy longhaired blue smoke with low white & pale green eyes.
− homosexual ; not romanceable until apprenticeship, penned by antlers.

[/slide]
[slide=translations]none.[/slide][/tabs]
[/FONT][/SIZE][/justify]
[/box]
notes:

Last edited by a moderator:

I'D SELL MY SOUL TO BE AMERICA'S POOL BOY ———————
TO CROWN CENTERFOLD ; MY FEW GOOD YEARS LEFT, A TRIBUTE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS ME AT ALL /
CHARACTERS DOES ANYBODY WANT ME AT ALL ———————————————————————————————— ANTLERS, MODERATOR!

cobwebbanner.png
general tw for canon - realistic gore, body horror, heavy religious / blasphemous imagery & delusional disorders. all other triggers will be tagged if applicable.

cobweb1.png
/
cobweb2.png
/
cobweb3.png
/
cobweb4.png
/
cobweb5.png

he was a disgusting thing — a creature under the hand of god but somehow the way he cried was so sad i wanted to give him a flower. it was raining, and he was losing his blood, he was losing his brain, in a cold place, in a ditch, and i told him he was going to die, and it was true. as he did — AS HE DID, HE FACE WAS TWISTED INTO A FROWN, LIKE THE DEVIL.
unknown, unknown .

COBWEB , n.
/ käb - web / tangles of the silken threads of a spiderweb usually covered with accumulated dirt and dust
v . something that entangles, obscures, or confuses.

COBWEBTAIL ; cobweb / cisgender male ; he, him, his pronouns only
⤷ named prefix cobweb- by howling wind after his uniquely light tabby pelt, ashen against ivory blue resembling cobweb. named suffix -tail by emberstar for his balance, both physically and in demeanor.
— howling wind xx gray wolf ; brother to hollow tree, little wolf, lily pad, grey, eagle, jackdaw && berry
— thunderclan warrior / speaks with soft, lilting, animated androgynous vocals / voiceclaim: ryo asuka
— aries sun, gemini moon, virgo ascendant / collects the claws of his enemies / chaotic good, 8w9 type
— heartchart / pinterest / playlist —————————————— ❝ THEREFORE, THERE IS NO SORROW ❞

tall, longhaired pale blue tabby w low white & unnerving lakewater eyes / smells like sage

positive : self - confident, strategic, charismatic, trait negative : stubborn, intolerant, arrogant
personality here
follows what he believes is right above anything else.
ENTJ - T | ❝ commanders are true powerhouses, and they cultivate an image of being larger than life – and often enough they are. they need to remember though, that their stature comes not just from their own actions, but from the actions of the team that props them up, and that it’s important to recognize the contributions, talents and needs, especially from an emotional perspective, of their support network. ❞
SINGLE ; bisexual, biromantic / difficulty falling in love, trusts slowly but entirely / ½ NA
— physical health : 100%, no illnesses. mental and emotional health : 60% / attack in white
⤷ combat difficulty very difficult ; combat points calculated using dicemaiden on discord, but i ask that anyone who engages him in combat be at least semi - on his level in terms of training or can icly realistically overpower him unless he is planned to win otherwise!
— [ 0 ] maybe crushes / [ 0 ] crushes / [ 0 ] former crushes / love interest undetermined, plots open
trusts : his family. / distrusts : cinderfrost. / adopted by none, not open for adoption plots

important threads
playlist stuff
posting
Code:
[justify][box=45%]
[justify][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][COLOR=#8c8a89][B] i . [/B][URL='https://tabbytales.net/threads/just-a-holy-fool-storage.6/page-2#post-4005'][COLOR=#8c8a89][B]information[/B][/COLOR][/URL][B] :[/B][/COLOR] text

[slide=information]− [B]COBWEB[/B] ; he / him, twenty six months old. howling wind x gray wolf.
− lanky, longhaired pale blue tabby with low white & lakewater blue eyes.
− homosexual, open for short-term romances & flings, penned by antlers.

[/slide]
[slide=reference][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/983212013901742120/1001172595120554034/unknown.png?width=627&height=473[/img][/slide][/tabs]
[/FONT][/SIZE][/justify]
[/box][/justify]
notes:

i . information : text

• COBWEB ; he / him, twenty six months old. howling wind x gray wolf.
    − lanky, longhaired pale blue tabby with low white & lakewater blue eyes.
    − homosexual, open for short-term romances & flings, penned by antlers.

• unknown.png

marrowbannderredo.png
general tw for canon - realistic gore, religious imagery & a loss of identity / derealization. all other triggers will be tagged if applicable.

marrow1.png
/
marrow2.png
/
marrow3.png
/
marrow4.png
/
marrow5.png

did you know that halloween started because long ago people believed that one day a year at the end of the fall harvest, the spirits would return to walk the earth? on that day — PEOPLE WORE MASKS SO THE SPIRITS WOULDN’T RECOGNIZE THEM.
rl stein, goosebumps .

MARROW, n.
/ merō / a soft fatty substance in the cavities of bones, in which blood cells are produced ( often taken as typifying strength and vitality ) .

marrowkit ; marrowpaw, marrowmask / cisgender male, he / him pronouns only
⤷ named after his aunt, bone, as he will be born bearing remarkably similar spots of white.
— briar xx amber ; sibling to slitherkit, bramblekit, ashkit and more to be decided / unborn, ages realistically
— shadowclan kit / speaks with a calm, strict tone ; tends to purr & trill his words / voiceclaim: skeet ulrich
— gemini sun, scorpio moon, cancer rising / obsessed with bugs and small lizards / currently chaotic neutral
— heartchart / pinterest / playlist —————————————— ❝ AMONGST THE GRAVES, LIVING DEAD ❞

longhaired black tom w low white & sunburst orange eyes / smells like ash
shadows manifest in silken rivulets of wispy ebony ; starless expanse of midnight that drapes itself in slate black over his coltish figure, broken only by rivulets of striking ivory. alabaster tears through half of his features, ending in a flare pattern over sharp, testosterone - shrunken features. as a kitten, marrow will be round and soft, features nearly too cherubic for his mischievous deeds. with time however, he will grow into an objectively good - looking feline ; standing a hair taller than most of his clanmates and bearing a remarkable resemblance to his aunt bone in structure and coat. he is whip - like, long and coltish with legs lined with hard, wiry muscle. his forepaws are a striking alabaster to the elbow, his hind only tipped in white at the paws.

positive : charismatic, suave, procedural negative : intense, arrogant, snarky / smug. his natural state seems to rest comfortably in a perpetual half smirk, haughty and relaxed. he is to be formed into a weapon and he knows it
— quirks,,
ISFJ - T | ❝ this type's secret weapon is their purity of intent. generally speaking, they are motivated by a sincere wish to do the right thing rather than a desire to manipulate or have power over other people. even when they disagree with someone, protagonists search for common ground. the result is that people with this personality type can communicate with an eloquence and sensitivity that are nearly impossible to ignore – particularly when they speak about matters that are close to their hearts. ❞
SINGLE ; bisexual, biromantic / difficulty falling in love, trusts slowly but entirely / ½ NA
⤷ combat difficulty isvery easy, as he is a kitten ; combat points calculated using dicemaiden on discord. his physical health tends to drop and rise sporadically, and he tends to acquire a myriad of injuries when living his day to day life. most injuries are simple wear - and - tear marks along his body, primarily around his arms, in the form of minor lacerations and bruising. usually, his health will not dip beneath sixty without having experienced a major injury or illness. if ill or healing from a large injury, i ask you not to engage him in combat unless plotted out with me first. any unplotted attacks in this case will be ignored!
trusts : briar, his siblings. / distrusts : none. / adopted by none, not open for adoption plots

important threads
playlist stuff
posting
Code:
[box=46%]
[justify][SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][COLOR=#5c5c5c][B] −  ♱ [/B][URL='https://tabbytales.xenforo.cloud/threads/one-week-of-cicada-days-storage.6/#post-1368'][COLOR=#5c5c5c][B]ABOUT[/B][/COLOR][/URL][B] :[/B][/COLOR] text text text.

[slide=information]
− solomon ; he / him, unusually tall black smoke oriental with dandelion eyes
− second, smaller pair of ears beneath his functional set, forty-two months old
− pine group [ skc ], penned by antlers

[/slide][/tabs]
[/FONT][/SIZE][/justify]
[/box]
notes:

Code:
[box=46%]
[justify][SIZE=2][FONT=georgia][COLOR=#9f703c][B] ──⠀ ﹙†﹚⠀[/B][URL='https://tabbytales.net/threads/just-a-holy-fool-storage.6/page-2#post-4834'][font=georgia][COLOR=#9f703c][B]MORTIS[/B][/COLOR][/font][/URL][B] ⠀: ⠀[/B][/COLOR] [font=verdana]text text text.

[slide=information]
− marrowkit ; he / him. kit of shadowclan, son of briarstar and amber
− longhaired spiky black tom w low white & sunburst orange eyes
− three months old, penned by antlers

[/slide][/tabs]
[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=georgia][/font][/justify][FONT=georgia]
[/font][/box][FONT=georgia][/font]

Last edited:
i . information : am i still stylized
  • SHRIKEPAW ; he / him. four months old. windclan apprentice. sootstar x flint. − a small, spiky longhaired blue smoke tom with low white and pale green eyes.// − homosexual ; pm for plots, penned by antlers.