antlers testing cabin

text ” speak “

• i.
  • DODGE CHEVY ——⠀.⋆ ⠀\ō͡≡o˞̶
    m. he / him, future daylight warrior of skyclan. sturdy chocolate sepia with evergreen eyes. young and wild, colt - like in all but age ; he is forever exuberant, all boisterous laughter and crooked smiles from gapped teeth. his limbs are sleek and leanly muscled, though not quite long enough to rival the size of his clanmates, leveling him quite a bit shorter than skyclan’s majority. deep mocha tones lightening at the elbows where his short fur feathers messily, surprisingly glossed and well - kept by the haphazard diet his owner offers him. oft coated in strong - smelling soot and something chemical, dodge chevy is an oddity amongst the clans — if only for his.. unique kittypet life.

𖦹 . bisexual, single and widely flirtatious. smells like thunderpath & cheap beer.
    𖦹 . auto garage mouser. twenty seven moons, ages every fifty posts. no apprentice.
    penned by antlers​

Code:
 [box=59%]
[justify][size=12px][font=verdana]text [color=#9E8C7B][b]” speak “ [/b][/color]

[tabs][SLIDE= ❴ ⠀ CONVO]
[color=#9E8C7B]i. [/color]
[/SLIDE]
[slide= 𓄅 ][b][color=#9E8C7B]DODGE CHEVY [/color][/b][s][color=transparent]——[/color][/s][color=#A3A1A1]⠀.⋆ ⠀\ō͡≡o˞̶ [/color]
[b]m.[/b] he / him, future daylight warrior of skyclan. [i] [color=#9E8C7B]s[/color][color=#9C8B7A]t[/color][color=#9B8A79]u[/color][color=#9A8978]r[/color][color=#998877]d[/color][color=#988776]y[/color] [color=#968574]c[/color][color=#958474]h[/color][color=#948373]o[/color][color=#938272]c[/color][color=#918171]o[/color][color=#908070]l[/color][color=#8F7F6F]a[/color][color=#8E7E6E]t[/color][color=#8D7D6E]e[/color] [color=#8B7B6C]s[/color][color=#8A7A6B]e[/color][color=#89796A]p[/color][color=#887869]i[/color][color=#867768]a[/color] [color=#847567]w[/color][color=#837466]i[/color][color=#827365]t[/color][color=#817264]h[/color] [color=#7F7062]e[/color][color=#7E6F62]v[/color][color=#7D6E61]e[/color][color=#7C6D60]r[/color][color=#7A6C5F]g[/color][color=#796B5E]r[/color][color=#786A5D]e[/color][color=#77695C]e[/color][color=#76685C]n[/color] [color=#74665A]e[/color][color=#736559]y[/color][color=#726458]e[/color][color=#716357]s[/color][/i]. young and wild, colt - like in all but age ; he is forever exuberant, all boisterous laughter and crooked smiles from gapped teeth. his limbs are sleek and leanly muscled, though not quite long enough to rival the size of his clanmates, leveling him quite a bit shorter than skyclan’s majority. deep mocha tones lightening at the elbows where his short fur feathers messily, surprisingly glossed and well - kept by the haphazard diet his owner offers him. oft coated in strong - smelling soot and something chemical, dodge chevy is an oddity amongst the clans — if only for his.. [i]unique[/i] kittypet life. 

[color=#9E8C7B]𖦹  .[/color] [b]bisexual, single[/b] and widely flirtatious. [i]smells like [abbr=motor oil, hot steel]thunderpath[/abbr] & cheap beer.[/i]
[color=#9E8C7B]𖦹  .[/color] auto garage mouser. twenty seven moons, ages every fifty posts. no apprentice.
[indent]penned by antlers[/indent]
[/slide][slide=VISUAL ⠀ ❵][img][/img]

[/slide]
[/tabs][/font][/size][/justify][/box]

Last edited by a moderator:

text ” speak “

• i.
  • VELVETKIT ——— ⠀ ₊ ‧ .⋆ ⠀ 𐂯
    nb. they / he, kitten of shadowclan. curly albino / fawn chimera with curved ears and pale eyes. bashful smiles and glassy eyes at half - mast, dark lids and a heavy curtain of lashes shrouding too pale, sensitive irises. they are a delicate blotch on the boggy marshlands, heavenfaced ; cherub - curled cheeks and long, rabbit - vein whiskers — often seen with a lazy smile etched upon blushing lips, pearl teeth seeming almost too sharp for his small, barbed maw.

𖦹 . gay, single with no crush. smells like damp earth and crushed flowers.
    𖦹 . three moons, ages every thirty posts. shadowclan apprentice. mentored by tbd.
    𖦹 . severe cotard’s delusion, believes and perceives himself to be rotting. any descriptions of rot or gore are not accurate!
    penned by antlers​

Last edited:
Code:
[box=59%]
[justify][size=12px] [fleft][URL=][img width=100px]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/326389248037093376/1114091603104125010/image.png[/img][/url][/fleft][font=verdana]text [color=#af9a99][b]” speak “ [/b][/color]

[tabs][SLIDE=  【 ⠀ CONVO][color=#af9a99]i. [/color]
[/SLIDE]
[slide=𓄒][b][color=#af9a99]VELVETKIT[/color][/b] [s][color=transparent]———[/color][/s]   [color=#A3A1A1] ⠀ ₊ ‧ .⋆  ⠀ 𐂯 [/color]
[b]nb.[/b] they / he, kitten of shadowclan. [i][color=#A3A1A1]c[/color][color=#A3A0A0]u[/color][color=#A3A0A0]r[/color][color=#A3A0A0]l[/color][color=#A3A0A0]y[/color] [color=#A4A0A0]a[/color][color=#A4A0A0]l[/color][color=#A4A09F]b[/color][color=#A49F9F]i[/color][color=#A59F9F]n[/color][color=#A59F9F]o[/color] [color=#A59F9F]/[/color] [color=#A69F9E]f[/color][color=#A69F9E]a[/color][color=#A69E9E]w[/color][color=#A69E9E]n[/color] [color=#A79E9E]c[/color][color=#A79E9E]h[/color][color=#A79E9D]i[/color][color=#A79E9D]m[/color][color=#A79E9D]e[/color][color=#A89D9D]r[/color][color=#A89D9D]a[/color] [color=#A89D9D]w[/color][color=#A89D9C]i[/color][color=#A99D9C]t[/color][color=#A99D9C]h[/color] [color=#A99D9C]c[/color][color=#AA9C9C]u[/color][color=#AA9C9C]r[/color][color=#AA9C9C]v[/color][color=#AA9C9B]e[/color][color=#AA9C9B]d[/color] [color=#AB9C9B]e[/color][color=#AB9C9B]a[/color][color=#AB9B9B]r[/color][color=#AB9B9B]s[/color] [color=#AC9B9A]a[/color][color=#AC9B9A]n[/color][color=#AC9B9A]d[/color] [color=#AD9B9A]p[/color][color=#AD9A9A]a[/color][color=#AD9A99]l[/color][color=#AD9A99]e[/color] [color=#AE9A99]e[/color][color=#AE9A99]y[/color][color=#AE9A99]e[/color][color=#AE9A99]s[/color][/i]. bashful smiles and glassy eyes at half - mast, dark lids and a heavy curtain of lashes shrouding too pale, sensitive irises. they are a delicate blotch on the boggy marshlands, heavenfaced ; cherub - curled cheeks and long, rabbit - vein whiskers — often seen with a lazy smile etched upon blushing lips, pearl teeth seeming almost too sharp for his small, barbed maw. 

[color=#9E8C7B]𖦹  .[/color] gay, single with no crush. [i]smells like damp earth and crushed flowers.[/i]
[color=#9E8C7B]𖦹  .[/color] three moons, ages every thirty posts. shadowclan apprentice. mentored by [abbr=played b]tbd[/abbr].
[color=#9E8C7B]𖦹  .[/color] severe cotard’s delusion, [b]believes and perceives himself to be rotting.[/b] any descriptions of rot or gore are not accurate! 
[/slide][slide=VISUAL ⠀  】][img][/img]

[/slide]

for him when i make his bio babie

Last edited:
fire. something scorching and untamed — wild as the day is long, and twice as blazing. used to solitude and silence, he kept to himself and the ornery old molly he’d come to know as his mentor. tragedy struck the very night the creeper vine bloomed, moss’s last breath woven into the stars above a sunrise before he joined riverclan. war - torn and adrift after the marsh colony had split, lost in the throes of grief, he chose to stay in the place he had come to know as home. ice. a brittle, freezing thing. loneliness had plagued him since his days as distant cicada, and sunrise after sunrise in its chilling embrace, the man had succumbed to it. a tom star - blessed and lost in it, humanity seeping away the moment nine lives had flooded his veins. volatile and sharp - tongued, while the tom held a tender spot for those close to him, emotion came with great difficulty. it lodges in his throat, stifled by the weight heavy upon his shoulders. something insurmountable, something unspeakable.. or so he’d thought.

as the moon rides high and all the clan lies asleep in their nests one fateful night, two toms finally breathe. they talk late into the night, illuminated by stars and moonlight, the drifting smog of grey - black clouds over the ivory sheen above — they begin to fall. calloused but time and tragedy, they had found eachother, bound by fate.. something, just for them. calloused but time and tragedy, they had fallen into eachother. slowly, stupidly ; as emotionally unintelligent as they were. despite their stumbling words and gruff, stilted affection, there is nothing but adoration, devotion. without so much as a word, they grow closer, they share their nests and freshkill and time. it is no surprise when smokethroat confesses — and it is no surprise when cicadastar responds in turn.

the moons continue to pass, smokethroat freshly promoted to deputy and cicadastar reigning over a thriving riverclan.. when the thought begins to enter their minds. the nursery wanes in the wake of newleaf and the toms find themselves catching eachothers eye at the mere mention, fleeting glimpses born of adoration like fire and ice.

Code:
 [box=60%][justify] [i] [color=#8E4033]f[/color][color=#9A4B38]i[/color][color=#A7563E]r[/color][color=#B46144]e[/color][color=#C16C4A].[/color] [/i] something scorching and untamed — wild as the day is long, and twice as blazing. used to solitude and silence, he kept to himself and the ornery old molly he’d come to know as his mentor. tragedy struck the very night the creeper vine bloomed, moss’s last breath woven into the stars above a sunrise before he joined riverclan. war - torn and adrift after the marsh colony had split, lost in the throes of grief, he chose to stay in the place he had come to know as home. [i][color=#106C81]i[/color][color=#1D7C93]c[/color][color=#2A8DA5]e[/color][color=#379DB7].[/color] [/i] a brittle, freezing thing. loneliness had plagued him since his days as [i]distant cicada[/i], and sunrise after sunrise in its chilling embrace, the man had succumbed to it. a tom star - blessed and lost in it, humanity seeping away the moment nine lives had flooded his veins. volatile and sharp - tongued, while the tom held a tender spot for those close to him, emotion came with great difficulty. it lodges in his throat, stifled by the weight heavy upon his shoulders. something insurmountable, something unspeakable.. or so he’d thought. 

as the moon rides high and all the clan lies asleep in their nests one fateful night, two toms finally breathe. they talk late into the night, illuminated by stars and moonlight, the drifting smog of grey - black clouds over the ivory sheen above — they begin to fall. calloused but time and tragedy, they had found eachother, bound by fate.. something, just for them. calloused but time and tragedy, they had fallen into eachother. slowly, stupidly ; as emotionally unintelligent as they were. despite their stumbling words and gruff, stilted affection, there is nothing but adoration, [i]devotion.[/i] without so much as a word, they grow closer, they share their nests and freshkill and [i]time.[/i] it is no surprise when smokethroat confesses — and it is no surprise when cicadastar responds in turn. 

the moons continue to pass, smokethroat freshly promoted to deputy and cicadastar reigning over a thriving riverclan.. when the thought begins to enter their minds. the nursery wanes in the wake of newleaf and the toms find themselves catching eachothers eye at the mere mention, fleeting glimpses born of adoration [i] [color=#DB8356]l[/color][color=#D3865D]i[/color][color=#CC8964]k[/color][color=#C58C6B]e[/color] [color=#B69279]f[/color][color=#AF9580]i[/color][color=#A89987]r[/color][color=#A09C8E]e[/color] [color=#92A29C]a[/color][color=#8BA5A3]n[/color][color=#83A8AA]d[/color] [color=#75AFB8]i[/color][color=#6EB2BF]c[/color][color=#66B5C6]e[/color][color=#5FB8CD].[/color] [/i][/justify][/box][/spoiler][box=60%][justify]

@Rai
hey look at this mf im too lazy to link on disc​

Last edited:
testing

A RIPPLE IN THE WATER

• RiverClan returns back to the camp and all seems fine, a victory over WindClan at the border has set everyone's moods high and things seem to be leaning back in their favor. Then a patrol comes across a drying place in the river and slowly the clan begins to realize their water is receeding. Worried, Cicadastar sends out another patrol to investigate upriver and they come across a band of loners living south of their territory and just as confused as to the sudden lack of water. The Ripple Colony, as they are called, explain they believe the issue seems to stem even further down the river and the two cat groups must come together to find a solution to this issue before the river dries up entirely.

The Ripple Colony were a nomadic loner group from near the mountainous area whose territory was destroyed by flooding during leafbare, while RiverClan were in their temporary camp they were making their way closer to the forest territories and traveling in search of a new place to settle before coming across the river itself and choosing a spot south of the clans. It was here they stayed, adapting to the new area and self-teaching themselves to fish with some struggle until their drinking water began to slowly receed and dry up nearby. It is then they meet the RiverClan patrol...

These are FCFS, please fill out the form below and feel free to set up their account in advance.
    Once accepted, you are allowed and encouraged to post in Loner Lands with your character! Feel free to establish them within the guidelines in the next slide ; If you have any questions, please DM @ANTLERS / @Rai here or on discord!
    This plot is made to allow people the option of a loner to join where otherwise they would be turned away by RiverClan. This is inspired by plots similar to SkyClan's Shelter Adopts and WindClan's Rogues.

Make sure to read the rules on the next tab before applying!
    Code:
    [b]Current Name:[/b] -
    [b]Future Clan Name:[/b] (Required to change.)
    [b]Age:[/b] -
    [b]Gender:[/b] -
    [b]Appearance:[/b] -
    [b]Personality:[/b] -
    [b]Backstory:[/b] (Optional)

• The guidelines for these adopts are very loose to allow creative liberties but please keep in mind the following:
    • Cats from this plot MUST join RiverClan and take on a clan name.
    • The Ripple Colony is newly formed, it has no leader and instead they all work together under guidance of a council of elders.
      • Your cat can be one of said elders if you like, they must be 100+ moons old.
    • Your cat can not have a clan background, they are only vaguely aware of the clans as just 'groups of nearby cats'.
      • Cats in this colony are all ex-loners. No ex-kittypets.
    • You may apply as many times as you would like however only active cats for this plot by the time it comes to a conclusion may qualify for the badge that comes with this!

• FREE DESIGN CONCEPTS
    (Will come with an on-base reference sheet. Example
    HERE for the Flame Point.)
    310C76D9-C69C-4905-98A9-F54CF174C946.pngBF9AE85D-299B-4F5C-8026-66B04BD7755E.pngF2F97F0A-A4A5-4AD7-A229-93459A12CB56.png605E15AF-EB2A-470E-99A9-80556544890E.png03C6970F-7ACA-4DC6-8BA6-AE1E21B6FF16.pngF3446E8D-B71E-4915-A6A6-19BB0C112565.pngDEE57832-76E3-41CB-9106-6D19FE6CB862.png87A60173-9923-4170-AF0E-BA9979D64014.png

Reactions: Rai

text ” speak “

• i.
  • MURKY WATER ——— ⠀ ₊ ‧ .⋆ ⠀ 𐂯
    m. he / him, hunter of ripple colony. kink - furred blue ticked tabby with golden eyes. gator like. hulking beast of a frame — jagged and broad - shouldered, laden with muscle utop hard, wiry muscle. tones like brackish waters, murky shades of smoked silver - blue tinges ends of long, tangled fur. like aged whiskey, time settles the boyish lines of his face into something grizzled — thick around the jaw and long about the snout, often leveled with a placid, sharp - toothed grin. thick, bow - legged limbs taper to massive, kink - clawed paws, tufted with overgrown fur.

𖦹 . speaks with a slow, rasping cajun accent.
    𖦹 . bisexual, single & not looking to settle down. smells like algae and stagnant water.
    𖦹 . seventy - five moons, ages every thirty posts. furure riverclan warrior. mentoring tbd.
    penned by antlers​

f061657c20133bfcda726102b14ea6dd7aab9ee1.pnj

cajun zydeco mardi gras king cake remoulade iced tea mardi gras. beignet sac a lait sugar cane beer turducken cher mardi gras sac a lait lafayette. sa fait chaud pirogue macque choux turducken pecan pie boudin po-boy smoked sausage. mardi gras fais do do bourre boudreaux bread pudding, ” speak “ fried catfish bbq mardi gras boucherie king cake. praline gulf shrimp football praline tasso thibideaux red beans & rice turducken cayenne envie. tasso tasso zydeco turducken gumbo pecan pie. fishing interstate gumbo beignet trail ride andouille sac a lait. make a roux file hot sauce okra gumbo coffee.

king cake yams bisque sa fait chaud boiled crawfish. fishing interstate pirogue fried chicken bbq ca c'est bon fauxcheaux mardi gras. remoulade sauce piquante couillon praline barbed wire lafayette merci beaucoup. cajun couillon pecan pie remoulade praline po-boy viens ci sac a lait. tasso barbed wire cayenne macque choux trail ride thibideaux. tasso levee beer hot sauce bonjour. lagniappe bayou cher pirogue football mirliton crawfish sac a lait tasso red beans & rice. zydeco jambalaya beer iced tea etoufee. beer couillon coffee smoked sausage boudin boudreaux envie boiled crawfish beer.

• i.
  • MURKY WATER —— ₊ ‧ .⋆ ⠀ 𐂯
    m. he / him, hunter of ripple colony. kink - furred blue ticked tabby with golden eyes. gator like. hulking beast of a frame — jagged and broad - shouldered, laden with muscle utop hard, wiry muscle. tones like brackish waters, murky shades of smoked silver - blue tinges ends of long, tangled fur. like aged whiskey, time settles the boyish lines of his face into something grizzled — thick around the jaw and long about the snout, often leveled with a placid, sharp - toothed grin. thick, bow - legged limbs taper to massive, kink - clawed paws, tufted with overgrown fur.

𖦹 . speaks with a slow, rasping cajun accent.
    𖦹 . bisexual, single & not looking to settle down. smells like algae and stagnant water.
    𖦹 . seventy - five moons, ages every thirty posts. furure riverclan warrior. mentoring tbd.
    penned by antlers​

Code:
 [box=60%]
[justify][size=12px][font=verdana][fright][img width=100px]https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/yqY9Y2yc8Vj4w3KC7HzzAqYtDnRqvwMgEJ3yFAxe3L8/https/64.media.tumblr.com/f367daf70b7c9d7ea39a0eaa48e199c9/ac82830f52056dc8-07/s1280x1920/f061657c20133bfcda726102b14ea6dd7aab9ee1.pnj[/img][/fright] 
text. 

[tabs][SLIDE=  【 ⠀ SPEAKIN][color=#535B44]i. [/color]
[/SLIDE]
[slide= 𓆦][b][color=#535B44]MURKY WATER[/color][/b] [s][color=transparent]————[/color][/s]  [color=#535B44]  ₊ ‧ .⋆  ⠀ 𐂯 [/color]
[b]m.[/b] he / him, hunter of ripple colony. [i][color=#40463D]k[/color][color=#41463D]i[/color][color=#41473D]n[/color][color=#42473D]k[/color] [color=#42483D]-[/color] [color=#43493E]f[/color][color=#44493E]u[/color][color=#444A3E]r[/color][color=#444A3E]r[/color][color=#454B3E]e[/color][color=#454B3F]d[/color] [color=#464C3F]b[/color][color=#464C3F]l[/color][color=#474D3F]u[/color][color=#474D3F]e[/color] [color=#484E40]t[/color][color=#484F40]i[/color][color=#494F40]c[/color][color=#495040]k[/color][color=#4A5040]e[/color][color=#4A5141]d[/color] [color=#4B5141]t[/color][color=#4B5241]a[/color][color=#4C5241]b[/color][color=#4C5341]b[/color][color=#4C5342]y[/color] [color=#4D5442]w[/color][color=#4E5542]i[/color][color=#4E5542]t[/color][color=#4E5642]h[/color] [color=#4F5643]g[/color][color=#505743]o[/color][color=#505743]l[/color][color=#505843]d[/color][color=#515843]e[/color][color=#515944]n[/color] [color=#525A44]e[/color][color=#525A44]y[/color][color=#535B44]e[/color][color=#535B44]s[/color][/i]. gator like. hulking beast of a frame — jagged and broad - shouldered, laden with muscle utop hard, wiry muscle. tones like brackish waters, murky shades of smoked silver - blue tinges ends of long, tangled fur. like aged whiskey, time settles the boyish lines of his face into something grizzled — thick around the jaw and long about the snout, often leveled with a placid, sharp - toothed grin. thick, bow - legged limbs taper to massive, kink - clawed paws, tufted with overgrown fur. 

[color=#535B44]𖦹  .[/color] speaks with a slow, rasping cajun accent. 
[color=#535B44]𖦹  .[/color] bisexual, single & not looking to settle down. [i]smells like algae and stagnant water.[/i]
[color=#535B44]𖦹  .[/color] seventy - five moons, ages every thirty posts. furure riverclan warrior. mentoring [abbr=played b]tbd[/abbr].
[/slide][slide=VISUAL ⠀  】][img][/img]

[/slide]

actually. fixing her

• LEATHER JACKET —— ༺ ♱ ༻
    she / her pronouns, afab. roughly thirty months old, skyclan daylight warrior † . tall, chiseled russet she - cat with sapphire eyes.

꒦꒷ — wears a heavy duty spiked collar, along with a tag emblazoned ’ got lost prowling for bitches ‘. owners name and number on the back.
    ꒦꒷ — smells like cherry incense & ink. single, butch lesbian. sounds like natasha lyonne
    penned by antlers​

Last edited by a moderator:

ignore me i have like two seconds but this is in my brain

• WHISPERING SKY —— . . . .
    he / him pronouns, afab. roughly thirty months old, skyclan daylight warrior † . gangly blue - golden chimera tom with broken heterochromic eyes.

꒦꒷ —
    ꒦꒷ —
    penned by antlers​

Last edited:
wip

IMG_2366.png
DODGE CHEVY : HE/HIM, CISGENDER MALE. TWENTY - SEVEN MOONS OLD. SKYCLAN DAYLIGHT WARRIOR. PENNED BY ANTLERS. SPOTIFY. 𓄅
general tw for chronic stupidity, truck puns, and a really heavy country accent. all other triggers will be tagged if applicable.

IMG_2362.jpg
/
IMG_2361.jpg
/
IMG_2364.jpg
/
IMG_2365.jpg

in oil paint, in the sway of sage & thistle itch, in the lonesome parts of the state where the land will cradle you if you ask sweet enough & share your canteen. he’s a poet — HE’S A REAL ROUGH N TUMBLE.

DODGE CHEVY, n.
/ dah • j / - / sheh • vey / a combination of two independent american vehicle manufacturers.
dodge chevy ; ‘ dodge ‘ / cisgender male, he / him pronouns
⤷ often pronounced like one word. named by his truck - savvy twolegs, and their very divided opinions on manufacturers and models. affectionately called dodge or dodger, and will also respond to little bastard.
— bandit xx tonka ; littermate to several / separated from many at birth
— twenty seven months old / future skyclan daylight warrior
— shares his home with an elderly chocolate lab named coors, always smells a little bit like wet dog.
HEARTCHART / PLAYLIST / VOICECLAIM

stocky seal sepia with evergreen eyes ❥ ҉ ༄ smells like thunderpath, dog and cheap beer.

NOTABLE INFO | due to an injury in which the engine he was resting on had been turned on, his right ear is tattered, and his tail severed at the middle.
wild bedhead, wide eyes and blushing cheeks, beaming smiles.​
pos: athletic, humorous, eager to please neu: boisterous, heart over head, thrill - seeker neg: noncommittal, vain, impulsive ୨୧
POTENTIAL PLOTS —
ever since his eyes opened, sunflower has been a pawful for his parents and clanmates, having absolutely abysmal behavioral issues in early development. i noticed there’s a lack of meaner types in skyclan, so i’m presenting.. the problem child.
• he is a bubbly child during kithood, excitable and loud, rambunctious to a fault.. until scorned. a stolen mossball, a bicker over who plays blazestar when pretending clans, sunflowerkit was known to fully attack other children. unsheathed claws and angry shouting — id like to make this a backwritten plot point, where one of his parents severely punished him for this! he has always borne a bratty attitude, but it is highly amplified by severe, hair - trigger anger issues he will have to learn to control.
• the moment he is able to digest solids, he presented a food aggression that will follow him throughout life. cannot share freshkill in any situation, will physically lash out if attempted.
• despite being over - eager to please, sunflowerpaw was raised with a competitive edge. while he will get along with fellow apprentices most of the time, he is known to be what he calls brutally honest. with little to no vocal filter and one hell of a mean streak when upset, he tends to say and do things that ultimately bully his peers with jabs and jokes at their expense.
if i go this route, i will make a note in his tags that he is not to be caught bullying or being rude to anyone unless agreed upon to avoid it being nipped too quickly, as he is meant to be sneaky. im toying with the idea of rolling for how loud he is to determine if he’s caught, as he struggles with volume control.​
• will not trust coyotepaw in any capacity, and will be loud about it. raised to hate windclan with all his might, he is unable to look past the moorland stink he still thinks clings to his brothers pelt. he hasn’t forgiven him for leading windclan into camp and will not let him forget it, ducks around his parents ( specifically thistleback ) when he is acting this way.

IMG_1541.gif
text " text text. " text

• i.
  • ★ ⋆ CICADASTAR −−−− FOUNDING LEADER OF RIVERCLAN. HOMOSEXUAL, MATED TO SMOKETHROAT. FIFTY MOONS, FATHER TO STARLIGHTKIT, CICADAKIT && BEEKIT. PENNED BY ANTLERS −−−−− ⁺₊✧
    IMG_2659.png
    he / him. spidery, curl - furred smoke tortoiseshell chimera with intense salt blue eyes. his structure sings a feral sort of hymnal, presenting an almost dangerous sort of beauty veiling what monstrosities lie beneath the ivory of his skull. jutting jawline and a squared chin, sunken cheeks drawing a shadow beneath high, sharp cheekbones with tall, angular ears settling high atop the flatter slope of his cranium. he is beautiful ; lucifer in the eyes of an envious god. for all his looks, his expression is lax, void — corpse - eyed and hollow until spoken to, sparking the undead to life. he is tall, lean, cut - glass pretty ; he smiles with too - many teeth, blackened frostbite pulling back his maw to bear canines setn beneath curling whiskers, pantomime skeletal. a predatory gracefulness from the lines that press the image of exhaustion beneath ice water hues to the slow, sure gait in which he walks, nameless strength poorly concealed within the hard lines of his physique. descending from a heritage of overtyped oriental shorthairs, cicadastar stands unnaturally tall amongst his peers, always holding himself with a tragic sort of grace ; poised, prim, and uncannily aware of how he appears.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ── smells like wet moss and meadowland thunderstorms.
    ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ── notoriously paranoid and closed, cicadastar tends to lie, assume, and jump to conclusion whenever it suits him. any 'suspicious' ic actions he witnesses or hears about will have a strong effect, and will have ic consequences! if you're unsure of an interactions outcome, please feel free to send a dm! no character opinions represent my own.
    penned by antlers

• " speech "
    cicadablueoutline.png

text ” speak “

• i.
  • FRECKLEFLAME ——————— of thunderclan ⠀ 𓍊𓋼 ⠀ . ׁ
    𖦹 . LESBIAN. SINGLE, CRUSHES EASILY. SMELLS LIKE SUN - WARMED OAK. ELEVEN MOONS. 8 / 3 / 2023 NAMED A WARRIOR. MENTORED BY WOLFWIND, PENNED BY ANTLERS.
    IMG_2752.png
    f. she / her, daughter of sunfreckle and rabbitnose. large, cream patched tortoiseshell she - cat with pale green eyes. fire - forged, smoldering ; shades of vibrant russet, dousing swathes of shadow and interwoven with ribbons pale cream come to drape like licks of flame over a well - toned form. in warriorhood she has grown to full, hulking height ; unspecified maine coon heritage born of sunfreckle's kittypet background shows itself in large, round paws and tufted, long - furred toes set upon thick, tabby - splotched limbs. freckleflame is broad shouldered and square - jawed, wild cheek fur like the blazing edges of a red sun — a hulking, thick - furred thunderclan warrior, forever blaze - kissed. a characteristic lack of personal space leads her to a slouching, touchy posture, often inclined to lean or bump against her peers, all while beating a lazy, heavy - eyed grin.

• IMG_1436.png

Last edited:

text ” speak “

• i.
  • MOSQUITOGRIN ——————— of thunderclan ⠀ 𓍊𓋼 ⠀ . ׁ
    𖦹 . BISEXUAL. CHRONICALLY SINGLE, FLIRTY + NONCOMMITTAL. SMELLS LIKE CRUSHED FLOWERS & BONE MARROW. DAISY MAE xx SYLVESTER, BROTHER TO MANY. 30 MOONS, CREATED 8 / 15 / 2023. PENNED BY ANTLERS.
    IMG_2752.png
    m. he / him, daughter of sunfreckle and rabbitnose. long, thin rosetted seal sepia with golden eyes.

─── •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*
    ─── •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*
    ─── •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

• IMG_1436.png

MOSQUITOHUM : HE / HIM PRONOUNS. TWENTY MONTHS OLD. DAISY MAE xx SYLVESTER, TBD. PENNED BY ANTLERS ———————— ˚₊
general tw for eldest child syndrome, parental neglect, brief animal death and canon - realistic gore. all other triggers will be tagged if applicable.

IMG_2732.png
/
IMG_2707.jpg
/
IMG_2733.png
/
IMG_2734.png

playing in the swamp of alligator blood, behind our house in the marshy lawn, he'd always hold my head under the water a little too long. he wanted me to be all guts, no glory — ALL SURVIVOR, NO GUILT.
nicole dollanganger, alligator blood .

MOSQUITOHUM ; mosquitokit, mosquitopaw / cisgender, he / him pronouns.
⤷ named at birth for his long, skinny limbs and the hum of his namesake whispering through the pines instead of his first cry. a silent birth.
? xx ?, brother to ?.
ummm.​
— twenty months ; single, always looking.
HEARTCHART / PINTEREST ————— ❝ HEY VANITY, THIS VIALS EMPTY. ❞

bleary, worsening sight in the left eye, affected by polycoria. due to pain and vision difficulty in light, most threads he takes place in will be during the evening / nightfall or early morning. otherwise, roll for pain.

tall, prettily curled lilac tabby tom with deep brown eyes ❥ ҉ ༄ smells like flowers and bone marrow.

positive: empathetic, affectionate, gentle neutral: crybaby, suggestible, clingy negative: insecure, explosive, noncommittal ୨୧
MOTIFS | ❝ abandoned trailer parks, old taxidermy, moss - lined bones. distant tv static. tear stains, the green rot of skin beneath dollar store jewelry. filthy beauty.

POTENTIAL PLOTS —

eee​

& . KITTENHOOD /

& . ADOLESCENCE /

IMG_0181.PNG
YOUR LOVE IS SUNLIGHT
————— ☼˚ ———
FRECKLEFLAME xx THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR ╱ large, fluffy cream - patched tortoiseshell with seaglass eyes ——————— daughter of sunfreckle and rabbitnose, sister to mousenose and sparkwing. elder sister to sunshinekit, rainbowkit, emberkit and pigeonkit. PINTEREST. SPOTIFY. VOICECLAIM.
SPEAKING, THINKING, ACTION.
image.png