meg's commissions | CLOSED

commission type: chibi
character reference: here
personality notes / expression / pose: perhaps standing proudly or looking curious w/slight confidence, either something like that or playful vibes
anything else: n/a you nailed her the last time :]

Reactions: meghan
okay HI. im finally reopening <3 but im going to be trying out a bit of a different system. im currently offering specific kinds of slots! please check out my updated carrd as i have reformatted the way i am offering pieces & updated prices. you can also see my trello to see the number & type of slots i am offering (though i will be posting it here also).

i have THREE HEADSHOT slots open:
— vvinsoli
— bosstaurus
— eezy

THREE CHIBI slots open:
— saturnid
— pikaihao
— tikki

& ONE OFF-BASE CUSTOM open:
— open

one person can now claim multiple slots (but please don't claim EVERY slot)! the slots can have any amt of extras (shading, background, etc.) listed on my carrd as long as u can pay for it. if u have any questions please feel free to let me know since this is new for me too!!

as a note i am also anticipating longer turnaround times than i have previously been able to do, since i am working a job on top of being a full-time student. please bear with me but never be afraid to dm if u are concerned! :- )

Last edited:
Reactions: halimede
character reference: HERE
personality notes / expression / pose: strange and egotistical. holds his body very stiff and awkwardly, but with her head high. something like he's standing at attention maybe? toy soldier vibes
colors you associate with your character: periwinkle, blue-violet, and magenta. PALETTE
anything else: i love your art sm <333

comm type: headshot icon
where to contact: discord, vvinsoli
reference: foxtail
personality notes and/or expression ideas: poor boy is a nervous wreck! He's anxious, skittish, timid, but he's also such a sweetheart! You can find his tags here if you need them!
colors you associate with your character: #817d4e!
other: thank you so much in advance Meg, love your art so much!!

Last edited:
character reference: toyhou.se, design notes listed in their description
personality notes / expression / pose: tags, smiling politely, nothing too dynamic of a pose? something like sitting or laying down maybe
colors you associate with your character: #9ba8d5 for the outline please!
anything else: yay meg art!!!!!!!! <3

commission type: headshot icon
character reference: here ; feel free to flat color her instead of the airbrush/gradient shown on the reference, laperm/oriental kitty so she has curly fur & the big oriental ears
personality notes / expression / pose: hissing/snarling or stoic/scowling expression
colors you associate with your character: perhaps colors inspired from this; here & oranges/golds, literally go wild
anything else: beep moment

comm type: headshot icon + shading / abstract background!
where to contact: discord, uneezy
reference: ashenpaw ! art references linked in this post
personality notes and/or expression ideas: distrusting, vaguely unfriendly and generally gloomy vibes
colors you associate with your character: #C38FA6 as his statement color and otherwise greys and dark/cool colors
other: wee thank u in advance meg !!

Last edited:
commission type: transparent fullbody
character reference: here This is them as an adult! If possible I'd love a younger version of them (kit-apprentice aged possibly?)
personality notes / expression / pose: they're competitive and stubborn so any pose and expression that would reflect that would be great <33
colors you associate with your character: N/A
anything else: hiiii