OFFICIAL SKYCLAN CENSUS — 14.09.24

The census has been updated! Some characters were removed; if your character was one of them, you can always re-add them after you post with them once!

If you haven't added your character to the census and they are being played, please do so! We are using the census for patrols and plots now.

SMOKEFANG [ ♂ ] - Warrior - black smoked tom with mackerel markings paired with white along his lower jaw with light blue eyes - @POLLUX | SMOKEFANG

SHADOWFIRE [ ♂ ] - Warrior - black tom with a white splitting his face, wrapping around his muzzle, and lower cheeks until it reaches his chest and underbelly with amber eyes - @CASTOR | SHADOWFIRE

invis.png
Dizzymoth [♀] - Queen (permaqueen) - a chocolate rosette tabby with golden eyes and mite-folded ears @Dizzymoth
"speech"​

The census has been updated! Inactive characters have been removed, with the exception of those who are in the shelter via the plot. Please re-add them as soon as they have made at least one IC post, and please link the post.

Thanks all, and please let me know if anything was missed!

Sootsprite [♀] - Daylight Warrior - black she-cat with long curly fur and sunshine yellow eyes; ears bright yellow and white bowtie collar @Sootsprite.
Sootsprite was used on the 11th twice? So not sure why she was removed if the cutoff was the 9th like the discord message said? But either way i'll post with her today anyways so. Here & here.

Sootsprite was used on the 11th twice? So not sure why she was removed if the cutoff was the 9th like the discord message said? But either way i'll post with her today anyways so. Here & here.

sorry about that, honest mistake! she'll be re-added.