prides gonna be the death of you and me // storage

STRAWPAW
WE'LL FLOAT ON, GOOD NEWS IS ON THE WAY.
I. TAGS
II. HISTORY
III. PLAYLIST
IV. POSTING TEMPLATE
V. HEART-CHART​

1000x200.png

SHEEPCURL X REDSTORM

THEIR STORY: Sheep and Red met back when Sheep was still Churro, back when the Clans were still recovering from the Great Battle. Sheep was a curious and easy-going cat and so her and Red had clicked near instantly, only obliviousness in their way. Their story isn't full of tragedy or hardship, but rather healing and learning to live together.
After Churro attends a patrol to search out Centipede, they don't find a body and after realizing how fragile life was she ended up confessing to Redstorm, leading the two to become mates. Still a daytime warrior, Churro was attacked by a rogue, the very thing that Skyclan had feared and it had begun to plant seeds of doubt in to her mind. Eventually, after the thunder and sky skirmish, Churro joins full-time and gains a new name: Sheepcurl. Sheep is also called to be a lead warrior in Blazestars council, which is where our kits will pick up.a

RULES:
— the kits will be loved very, very dearly and as a result of this there will be no bad names in the litter
— kits will be intro'd in to the clan at ____ months old after the birthing
— this isn't fcfs! kits will be chosen on march _____
— using the hypokit designs to apply is not required
— kits will be highly encouraged to stay in skyclan
— please stay active with them! we reserve the right to rehome them if inactivity occurs (with warning of course!)

SHEEPCURL GEN 1 x REDSTORM GEN 2; KITS WILL BE GEN 3
— nieces / nephews to sopapilla, flan, squall, haze
— grandchildren to rain, concha & leche
GENETICS: Toms can be black, cinnamon, blue, fawn, seal point, cinnamon point, blue point, or fawn point
She-cats can be tortoiseshell, cinnamon tortoiseshell, blue tortoiseshell, fawn tortoiseshell, tortoiseshell point, cinnamon tortoiseshell point, blue tortoiseshell point, or fawn tortoiseshell point
- kits can be shorthaired or longhaired
- kits can have no white or low white
- point kits will have blue eyes; non-point kits with white can have any realistic eye color; non-point kits without white can have any realistic eye color besides blue
- kits can have straight fur or curly/wavy La Perm fur
- kits can have prick ears or curled ears
- kits will be 25% La Perm and may display some breed traits; kits will be 25% American Curl and may display some breed traits
- shorthaired kits will carry longhair; black-based kits will carry cinnamon; non-dilute kits will carry dilute; non-point kits will carry point; curly-furred kits will carry straight fur; curled ear kits will carry prick ears

SHEEPS'S NAMING LIST
hazekit - after the fallen warrior
horizonkit, eveningkit, duskkit - after dawn
sweetkit, powderkit, icekit, frostkit - after her sister sopapilla & brother flan
scarletkit, maroonkit, lovekit, dreamkit, firekit - after red
flarekit, lightkit - after blaze
sunflowerkit, fernkit, brightkit, sunkit, hollykit - after the forest she has made her home in
eggkit - just bc its cute
sagekit, olivekit, verdantkit, grasskit - after greenpaw
fawnkit, birchkit, doekit, ivorykit - appearances
RED'S NAMING LIST
Rain, Haze - after his family who has passed
Storm, Hail, Cloud, Fog, Drizzle, Flood - words pertaining to weather as a family tradition
Lily, Rose, Aster - after Daisyflight
Doe, Fawn, Stag, Antler - after Deersong
Fire, Flame - after Blazestar
Black, Blue, Green - color names as is a family tradition for him
Curl, Curly, Short, Tall, Little, Big, Bright, Spotted, Dappled - any name pertaining to size or appearance, Red is likely to name a kit also after a physical attribute
Pine, Finch, Junco, Chickadee, Robin, Quail, Dog, Otter, Porcupine, Fox, Stoat - after his home in the pines, the place he has lived his entire life
Dream - after Churrodream's old name
BIG NO-NO NAMES:
— soot
— wind
— anything bug related

SLOTS:
— open
— open
— possibly reserved

Untitled91_20221115150433.png

Kit 1: a longhaired cinnamon tortoiseshell point she-cat with blue eyes, curled ears and curly/wavy LaPerm fur
Carrying dilute, straight fur, prick ears
LaPerm traits: curly whiskers, long legs, ruff around neck
American Curl traits: none
Untitled92_20221115153105.png

Kit 2: a shorthaired blue point tom with blue eyes, curled ears and straight fur
Carrying longhair, cinnamon, prick ears
LaPerm traits: slightly broad muzzle, rounded wedge-shaped head, long whiskers, slightly flared and cupped ears, tufted ears, medium-boned, well-muscled
American Curl traits: slender, rectangular torso
Untitled93_20221115155226.png

Kit 3: a longhaired blue point tom with blue eyes, curled ears and straight fur
Carrying cinnamon, prick ears
LaPerm traits: large ears, tufted ears, strong and firm chin, rounded feet
American Curl traits: walnut-shaped eyes, large eyes, firm chin, medium-sized and rounded feet
Untitled94_20221115195457.png
Kit 4: a shorthaired cinnamon tom with green eyes, prick ears and straight fur
Carrying longhair, dilute, point
LaPerm traits: medium-sized
American Curl traits: slender, walnut-shaped eyes, medium-sized and rounded feet, flexible and tapering tail that's medium in length

LORD, GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE.
koi fish . koipaw

nEiVLFV.png
KOI for her spots & old name, PAW symbolizing her rank
— apprentice of riverclan; previously a loner
— cisgender female, she/her; bisexual [ future love-plot with gloompaw ]
— 9 months, ages on the 10th
DRIZZLE x BLUEGILL, sibling to carp fish and bass fish
— mentored by lightningstone

tortie/blue tortie chimera with large ears and two different blue eyes koi is a mix between an oriental cat and a bobtail, hence her large ears (that she is embarrassed of) nubby tail, and with silky, medium-length fur from her mom. shes built more like a windclan cat than a riverclan cat, with more legs and a slim body thats built for agility - koi stands at about eight inches tall from her shoulders, with obvious height added because of her ears. koi is a chimera, a mixture between a standard tortie and a blue tortie, with white covering most of her body. theres mainly orange on her body, with splashes of blue and black painted across her fur and most notably, theres a vague crescent moon shape on her forehead. koi adorns two different eyes, both shades of blue, but vastly different. one is icy, and the other is a warmer turquoise.

spacer

( + ) hard-working, loyal ( / ) often stoic, quiet ( - ) obsessive, cold
— koi is an amalgamation of unresolved anger and pent up jealousy issues stemming from her mother. though slowly healing, koi is a little too quick to judge and often only sticks around those she feels can understand her; koi tries to be the best cat she can, fiercely loyal to her clan and her friends. in positive aspects, shes a great hunter and often is selfless in the way she acts, catching things just for others - koi is a collector at heart as well, giving her friends little trinkets or funny looking rocks that remind her of them. koi, despite all that she does or how cold she can be sometimes, genuinely means the best for others but majorly stresses as she cannot figure out how to show it and be vulnerable to anyone but those close to her, her greatest fear. it seems witnessing death has changed the once quiet and shy girl.
mannerisms: blank stares & lashing tails . silently seethes & lets it build up
— will start fights | will probably end fights | will not flee | will show mercy under certain circumstances
excels at swimming, fishing, weaving & general riverclan things

spacer

other:
voiceclaim - imposter iosefka
— hex code: #BA7BD3
toyhouse, on site tags
— created on 10.10.22

ezgif-4-83a9f39aa5.gif

• KOI FISH KOIPAW ; doesn't care much for her name
    ↳ named after the spotted koi fish
    — cis female; she/her; bisexual
    — apprentice of riverclan; formerly a loner
    — created 10.10.2022 at 6 moons / ages every 10th / currently 9 moons
    nEiVLFV.png
    TwFM5Tx.png
    ↳ penned by chuff; HEARTCHART ; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST (if u have them!!)
  • BASIC DESCRIPTION / TOYHOUSE / OTHER REF
    Elaborate
  • Intelligence ●●●●●○○○○○
    Confidence ●●●●●○○○○○
    Charisma ●●●●●○○○○○
    Creativity ●●●●●○○○○○
    Empathy ●●●●●○○○○○
    Humor ●●●●●○○○○○
    (+) positive traits (/)neutral traits (-) OBSESSIVE. koi is an amalgamation of unresolved anger and pent up jealousy issues stemming from her mother. though slowly healing, koi is a little too quick to judge and often only sticks around those she feels can understand her; koi tries to be the best cat she can, fiercely loyal to her clan and her friends. in positive aspects, shes a great hunter and often is selfless in the way she acts, catching things just for others - koi is a collector at heart as well, giving her friends little trinkets or funny looking rocks that remind her of them. koi, despite all that she does or how cold she can be sometimes, genuinely means the best for others but majorly stresses as she cannot figure out how to show it and be vulnerable to anyone but those close to her, her greatest fear. it seems witnessing death has changed the once quiet and shy girl.

— mannerisms: talk abt it.
  • Parent xx Parent sibling to who | mentoring no one, mentored by no one
    Mate to none | Parent to none
    ──── Close friends with who
    ──── Friends with who
    ──── Likes who
    ──── Dislikes who
    ──── Loathes who
  • strength ●●●●●○○○○○
    stamina ●●●●●○○○○○
    agility ●●●●●○○○○○
    hunting ●●●●●○○○○○
    swimming ●●●●●○○○○○
    climbing ●●●●●○○○○○
    grace ●●●●●○○○○○
    relationship status; sexuality / / interested in who
    how to earn trust, how easily do they make friends, etc?
    — physical health: [ 100% ] | mental health: [ 100% ]
    — will (not) start fights / will (not) flee / will (not) show mercy
    excels at skill(s)
    poor skill(s)
    — sounds like: voice description / voice claim if u have one
    — smells of
    — speech is #COLORHERE
  • ► SONG NAME - artist
    SONG NAME - artist
    SONG NAME - artist
    SONG NAME - artist

• IMPORTANT THREADS / ( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development
    ☆ X.XX.XXX THREAD NAME brief description
    ★ X.XX.XXX THREAD NAME brief description

Potential updated character list…. So I don’t overwhelm myself again to the point of burn out

ONLY POSTING WITH, AT LEAST RIGHT NOW:
Sheep (main)
Cove (main)
Koi (secondary)
Iris (casual)
Love (casual)
Holly (secondary)
Straw (casual)

Horizonkit is upcoming secondary for whenever Sheep doesnt fit in to threads

Sigh. Ok. After my characters die i am NOT ALLOWED to make any more (i will break this) i want to focus on just one or two clans (i will break this) so i don’t overwhelm myself !!!! Also way too many characters (i will still break this.)

Manifesting I hold myself to this tho haha. No more buying designs too!

• NAME, NAME
    WHATEVER, for their blank blank, ENDING symbolizing whatever idc
    》rank | clan
    thoughts on other clans! rainbowfur is fiercely loyal and will kill u instantly if u think about leaving. keep this short actually
    》gender | pronouns
    》sexuality part 1 electric boogaloo
    》age | ages ____
    》created 0.0.00
    》note to self first striked out names are either first or secondary gradient color [ delete this its much prettier without ] also looks best for my characters that have at least 4 pieces of art oh my god why did it go off the image EWWWW!! also note to self: use SG gems for first image
  • [bimg][/bimg]
    LONG DESCRIPTION. this character is a tall, gigantic, scrumdiddlyyumptious rainbow tabby with white eyes that reflect the colors of the rainbow. don't forget their wings! very fluffy and well groomed, you take one look at them and fall in love L bozo ur under their spell now

↳ pretty rainbow colored tabby with prismatic, refracting eyes​
  • LONG DESCRIPTION. rainbow fur Hates Everyone and Everything and everything is a bore to them. as someone so strongn and incredibly sexy and cool and loving and caring as them, its hard to find a challenge. can totally beat goku (lying) and vegeta (truth) and has the ability to special beam canon love right in to other cats
    obsessive . compulsive . loving - whatever. bleh. murderous + xxxx . xxxx . xxxx

》mental problems
    》quirks such as biting claws, obsessively licking, sleeping too much when feeling shitty (me too bestie)
  • FUCK CODING AND WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FINGERS HURT also idk what to put here yet
  • PUMPKIN SOUP xx NPC
    》sister to little root Town from pokenmon :D
    》mentored by pofjfjjnsjnajnlk
    》will probably never actually use this template i hate it

• OTHER STUFF SUCH AS PINTEREST, HISTORY POST LINK, TOYHOUSE & PLAYLIST GO HERE. ALSO PERSONAL NOTES & POTENTIAL PLOT POINTS. NOTES SUCH AS HEX CODE GRADIENTS! also end off with same gem from first slide. maybe lyrics on this slide to to their best suited song

Last edited:
  • hihi welcome to my character storage! pls feel free to DM me if you'd like to plot with one of them or slide in to my channel. each character has their own post linked at the end of their blurb but please be aware that they may be out of order! any rank underlined is a SHP or HP.

NOTICE & my muse tends to fluctuate BUT if we are in a big plot together i will do my best to see it out :3c
  • @sheepcurl & ♀ & lead warrior & skyclan [ tags ] - #FDFD96, FF8BA0
    @covecatcher & ♀ & warrior & thunderclan [ tags ] - #698DE2, #93E9BE
    @irispool & ♀ & warrior & thunderclan [ tags ] - #A347E5, #FFB5E2
  • @spectermask & ♂ & kitten & skyclan [ tags ] - #767474
    @spectermask & ♂ & warrior & shadowclan [ tags ] - #767474
    @strawpaw & ⚥ & apprentice & windclan [ tags ] - #B25068
    @otterpop & ♂ & warrior & riverclan [ tags ] - #87afcb
    @koipaw & ♀ & apprentice & riverclan [ tags ] - #BA7BD3
    @hollypaw & ♀ & apprentice & thunderclan [ tags ] - #516E67
  • SMILE
  • @pumpkin & death thread & 9.25.22

@honey & death thread & ____

My_project-1.png

• BEE, BEEPAW BEETHORN; adores their star-given name
    ↳ named for their striped pelt & sharp tongue
    — genderfluid; she/he/they; pansexual
    — warrior of windclan, devoted / formerly part of the marsh group
    — created 02.09.2023 at 13 moons / ages every ???? / currently 13 moons
    eaqbmL3.png
    aM0rEPG.png
    ↳ penned by chuff; HEARTCHART ; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST
  • BASIC DESCRIPTION / TOYHOUSE / OTHER REF
    Elaborate
  • Intelligence ●●●●●●●●●○
    Confidence ●●●●●●●●●○
    Charisma ●●●●●●●○○○
    Creativity ●●●●●●●●○○
    Empathy ●●●●●●●○○○
    Humor ●●●●●○○○○○
    (+) positive traits (/)neutral traits (-) negative traits. elaborate

— mannerisms: whimsical & odd, devout starclan worshipper. looks down her nose & changes on the flip of a dime.
  • mama x papa, sibling to chanterelle | mentoring no one.
    no mate | no offspring
    ──── close friends with who
    ──── friends with who
    ──── likes who
    ──── dislikes who
    ──── loathes who
  • strength ●●●●●●●●○○
    stamina ●●●●●○○○○○
    agility ●●●●●○○○○○
    hunting ●●●●●○○○○○
    swimming ●●●●●○○○○○
    climbing ●●●●●○○○○○
    grace ●●●●●○○○○○
    single, pansexual / / interested in who
    easy to earn trust through flattery & alignment of views
    — physical health: [ 100% ] | mental health: [ 100% ]
    — will (not) start fights / will not flee / will (not) show mercy
    excels at agility, speed & hunting, frenzied fighting
    poor at underground navigation, fighting heavily disadvantaged
    — sounds like: voice description / voice claim if u have one
    — smells of sickly sweet honey & moor flowers
    — speech is #f6e000
  • ► CRUCIFIED - artist
    SWIMMING POOL - artist
    ENEMYS BELLY - artist
    HERE I COME - antique

• IMPORTANT THREADS / ( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development
    ☆ X.XX.XXX THREAD NAME brief description
    ★ X.XX.XXX THREAD NAME brief description
  • posting template

Last edited by a moderator:

IMG_5199_1.jpg

SHEEPCURL X REDSTORM

THEIR STORY: Sheep and Red met back when Sheep was still Churro, back when the Clans were still recovering from the Great Battle. Sheep was a curious and easy-going cat and so her and Red had clicked near instantly, only obliviousness in their way. Their story isn't full of tragedy or hardship, but rather healing and learning to live together.
After Churro attends a patrol to search out Centipede, they don't find a body and after realizing how fragile life was she ended up confessing to Redstorm, leading the two to become mates. Still a daytime warrior, Churro was attacked by a rogue, the very thing that Skyclan had feared and it had begun to plant seeds of doubt in to her mind. Eventually, after the thunder and sky skirmish, Churro joins full-time and gains a new name: Sheepcurl. Sheep is also called to be a lead warrior in Blazestars council, which is where our kits will pick up.

RULES:
— the kits will be loved very, very dearly and as a result of this there will be no bad names in the litter
— kits will be intro'd in to the clan at ____ months old after the birthing
— this isn't fcfs! kits will be chosen on march _____
— using the hypokit designs to apply is not required
— kits will be highly encouraged to stay in skyclan
— please stay active with them! we reserve the right to rehome them if inactivity occurs (with warning of course!)

SHEEPCURL GEN 1 x REDSTORM GEN 2; KITS WILL BE GEN 3
— nieces / nephews to sopapilla, flan, squall, haze
— grandchildren to rain, concha & leche
GENETICS: Toms can be black, cinnamon, blue, fawn, seal point, cinnamon point, blue point, or fawn point
She-cats can be tortoiseshell, cinnamon tortoiseshell, blue tortoiseshell, fawn tortoiseshell, tortoiseshell point, cinnamon tortoiseshell point, blue tortoiseshell point, or fawn tortoiseshell point
- kits can be shorthaired or longhaired
- kits can have no white or low white
- point kits will have blue eyes; non-point kits with white can have any realistic eye color; non-point kits without white can have any realistic eye color besides blue
- kits can have straight fur or curly/wavy La Perm fur
- kits can have prick ears or curled ears
- kits will be 25% La Perm and may display some breed traits; kits will be 25% American Curl and may display some breed traits
- shorthaired kits will carry longhair; black-based kits will carry cinnamon; non-dilute kits will carry dilute; non-point kits will carry point; curly-furred kits will carry straight fur; curled ear kits will carry prick ears

SHEEPS'S NAMING LIST
hazekit - after the fallen warrior & reds brother
horizonkit, eveningkit, duskkit - after dawn
sweetkit, powderkit, icekit, frostkit - after her sister sopapilla & brother flan
scarletkit, maroonkit, lovekit, dreamkit, wishkit - after red
flarekit, lightkit - after blaze
sunflowerkit, fernkit, brightkit, sunkit, hollykit - after the forest she has made her home in
eggkit - EGGKIT
sagekit, olivekit, verdantkit, grasskit - after greenpaw
fawnkit, birchkit, doekit, ivorykit, cloudkit - appearances
thornkit, cinderkit, rosekit - after fellow leads
silk-kit, applekit, cherrykit, cloverkit, sagekit, honeykit - cute names sheep adores
RED'S NAMING LIST
Rain, Haze - after his family who has passed
Storm, Hail, Cloud, Fog, Drizzle, Flood - any words pertaining to weather as a family tradition
Lily, Rose, Aster, Meadow, anything flower related - after Daisyflight
Fire, Flame - after Blazestar
Black, Blue, Green - color names as is a family tradition for him
Short, Tall, Little, Big, Bright, Spotted, Dappled - any name pertaining to size or appearance, Red is likely to name a kit also after a physical attribute
Pine, Finch, Junco, Chickadee, Robin, Quail, Dog, Otter, Porcupine, Fox, Stoat - after his home in the pines, the place he has lived his entire life
Dream, Curl, Curly, Lamb, Ram - after Sheep!
BIG NO-NO NAMES:
— soot
— wind
— anything bug related

SLOTS:
— open
— open
horizonkit
Untitled91_20230330122837.png
Untitled192_20230330142102.png

Kit 1: a longhaired cinnamon tortoiseshell point she-cat with blue eyes, curled ears and curly/wavy LaPerm fur
Carrying dilute, straight fur, prick ears
LaPerm traits: curly whiskers, long legs, ruff around neck
American Curl traits: none
Untitled92_20221115153105.png
Untitled190_20230330131332.png

Kit 2: a shorthaired blue point tom with blue eyes, curled ears and straight fur
Carrying longhair, cinnamon, prick ears
LaPerm traits: slightly broad muzzle, rounded wedge-shaped head, long whiskers, slightly flared and cupped ears, tufted ears, medium-boned, well-muscled
American Curl traits: slender, rectangular torso
Untitled93_20221115155226.png
Untitled189_20230330125735.png

Kit 3: a longhaired blue point tom with blue eyes, curled ears and straight fur
Carrying cinnamon, prick ears
LaPerm traits: large ears, tufted ears, strong and firm chin, rounded feet
American Curl traits: walnut-shaped eyes, large eyes, firm chin, medium-sized and rounded feet
Untitled94_20221115195457.png
Untitled191_20230330134140.png

Kit 4: a shorthaired cinnamon tom with green eyes, prick ears and straight fur
Carrying longhair, dilute, point
LaPerm traits: medium-sized
American Curl traits: slender, walnut-shaped eyes, medium-sized and rounded feet, flexible and tapering tail that's medium in length

Last edited: