IMG_5199_1.jpg

( SHEEPCURL ! )
GiPKDrE.png
u66UlAS.png

LITTLE ANGEL, YOU'RE NO HARM - I GOT MY SMILE AND MY SWEETHEART IN MY ARMS

Last edited:
66619479_40VCmHrXPtANBXV.png

CHURRODREAM ; SHEEPCURL — ✦
  • GENERALI DON'T KNOW WHICH WAY IS UP OR DOWN, BURYING MY HEAD UNDER THE GROUND
    sheepcurl, formally named churro & churrodream
    named for her joy & imagination | named for her curly fur​
    cisgender female, she/her
    ↪ bisexual, taken [ redstorm ]​
    23 months, ages every 17th
    starclan resident | former daylight warrior, lead & regular warrior
    created [ 7.17.22 ] at 11 moons
  • APPEARANCEALL I KNOW IS I CAN'T FACE SHIT RIGHT NOW, GUESS I'LL POP AN ASPIRIN
    curly-furred fawn with white spotting and curled ears, has yellow eyes
    ↪ standing at around ten inches tall, churro is a mixture between a laperm and american curl cat, taking on each of the breeds star traits ( fur and ears ). adorned around her neck is her iconic yellow ribbon, always tied neatly with a little tag that has her owners name and number on it. her base coat is a solid fawn color, a dusty brown with hints of underlying warmth, beautifully accentuated with her velveteen curls. there are splotches of white all around her body, notably her front right paw, white tail-tip and a heart shaped mark half on her nose.​
    smells like warm vanilla sugar and cinnamon
    sounds like reyna, valorant [ heavy spanish accent ]
    has two smaller throat scars above & under her bowtie as well as a longer single slash on her stomach. theres a new scar that crosses over her throat scars and ends on the tip of her chin.
    toyhouse
  • PERSONALITYSTOCKING UP ON ALL MY VITAMINS, WASHING OUT THE BITTER TASTE IN MY MOUTH
    POSITIVE TRAITS: UPBEAT, CHEERY, FRIENDLY
    NEUTRAL TRAITS: AMBIVALENT,
    NEGATIVE TRAITS: OVERTHINKER, JEALOUS, SELF-DESTRUCTIVE
    ↪ churro is a trusting woman with a big heart, who desperately tries to see the good in everybody. dampened by windclan behaviors, churro has become somewhat wary of other clans - regardless, churro always greets everybody with a large smile as if she has known them for years. regardless of her friendly demeanor and benefit of the doubt nature, churro struggles with her emotions. she forms a quick attachment to others and feels for them almost tenfold, especially in romantic cases, where she can become easily jealous and spiral off of that. she typically handles this in a self-destructive manner, often bottling it up until she breaks down and weeps.​
    suffers from anxiety, ADHD & slight ocd
    ↪ ENFP-T [campaigner]
    ↪ hufflepuff, chaotic good & vi. the lovers​
  • RELATIONSHIPSSHOULD I KISS, MARRY, OR CALL YOU A FRIEND I DON'T KNOW
    LECHE x CONCHA
    ↪ sibling to sopapilla, flan​
    mates with redstorm(?)
    ↪ no offspring​
    mentored by N/A
    ↪ currently mentoring n/a
    ↪ mentored greeneyes
    FRIENDS: redstorm, blazestar, dawnglare, greeneyes, deersong, daisyflight, thistleback
    DISLIKES: sootstar, hyacinthbreath, juniperfrost, slate, silversmoke
  • INTERACTIONCAN WE START OVER AGAIN?
    not great at battle, kind of sucks at it but will fight if pushed - medium difficulty
    excels at tree-climbing, hunting (trees & ground), tracking & speed
    ↪ STRENGTH: ★★☆☆☆
    ↪ DEXTERITY: ★★★★☆
    ↪ SPEED: ★★★★☆
    ↪ STEALTH: ★★★☆☆
    ↪ SWIMMING: ★★☆☆☆
    ↪ HUNTING: ★★★★☆​
    sheep is an open-minded gal who always believes theres good in others unless proven otherwise
    sheep can ramble your head off if you get her on a topic she likes, otherwise shes very courteous and friendly
    ↪ STRATEGY: ★★★☆☆
    ↪ PERCEPTION: ★★★☆☆
    ↪ MEMORY: ★★★☆☆
    ↪ HEALING: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ WISDOM: ★★★☆☆
    ↪ MOTIVATION: ★★★★☆​

Last edited:
IMPORTANT THREADS / HISTORY

( ☀ ) interaction ( ☁ ) development
prince of nothing ( ☀ )
lacking appeal ( ☀ )
truth will be spoken ( ☁ )
time isn't enough ( ☁ )
fought your fight ( ☁ )
i am no king, i have no throne ( ☁ )
frayed lines ( ☀ )
idylls of the king ( ☀ )
the lights that stop me ( ☁ )
dead flowers in the sand ( ☁ )
tell me who you are ( ☀ )
i found a place ( ☀ )
not like it once was ( ☀ )
i fear i know what they see ( ☀ )
they'll bust your kneecaps ( ☁ )
you did everything just right ( ☁ )
shake my little soul for you ( ☁ )
gossip girls ( ☀ )
flowers grew back as thorns ( ☁ )
lord, give me one more chance ( ☁ )
manifest ( ☀ )
rebirth ( ☁ )
can you face your true feelings ( ☁ )
honest, lets be honest ( ☀ )
this dark day ( ☁ )

──── churro is introed and comes across a tom named mink who was there to join
──── churro's friend, valentine, from the twoleg place joins after following her to camp
──── churro stumbles across squall & haze returning to camp, but haze is dead
──── churro becomes churrodream and rejoices with her friend, redstorm
──── churro attends haze's vigil and vows to stick beside redstorm
──── churro attends a skyclan confrontation, where skyclan is ridiculed by windclan
──── churro meets a windclan refugee seeking a better life for her children
──── churro attends her first gathering and converses with a riverclanner, willowroot
──── redstorm sits with deersong, feels jealous and is assigned greenpaw
──── churro and blazestar have a heartfelt talk, churro comes to terms that she loves redstorm
──── deersong gives churro a pink quartz for her love problems, churro decides she likes her
──── churro convinces her brother flan to join skyclan as a daylight warrior
──── churro comforts coyotekit and grows fond of the kid, calls him "little conejito"
──── churro brings dawn to the twoleg place & has 'bonding' time
──── skyclan patrol leads to a massacre scene, centipede is dead
──── churro finds red and confesses to him
──── churro is attacked on her way to skyclan & thinks of becoming a full-time warrior
──── deer asks about red & its revealed that churro and him are together now
──── coyote leaves with windclan, churro realizes how fragile life is
──── churro talks with red about recent happenings & becoming a full time warrior finally
──── churro stumbles across a kitten whose mother has perished and brings him back to camp
──── the kitten is named & churro becomes an unofficial mother-like figure to him
──── churro participates in a border skirmish with thunderclan after prey was stolen
──── churro talks to deersong after the skirmish and learns morningpaw passed from her injuries
──── churro finally becomes a full-time warrior & earns the name sheepcurl

Last edited:
Haven't properly met yet
Loathes
Fearful of
Dislikes
Suspicious of
Rivalry
Jealous of
Distrustful of
Annoyed by
Weirded out by
Confused / Unsure of
Complicated Feelings
Wishes to know better
Shy towards
Respects
Comfortable with
Friends with
Close friends with
Safe around
Like family
Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

pls either slide in to my dms or my discord channel to see how churro feels about your character <3

DAWNGLARE /
sHEEP'S face is immediately a smile as Dawnglare's name is mentioned. "Dawn, back when he was Valentine, was one of my first friends! At least when I moved from my home town." shes enthusiastic in the way she speaks. "Now he speaks for the stars and does some cool healing things! Isn't that just grandioso?" she gives a hefty laugh before she moves on to her final topic. "He might be a bit intense, but he's fun company. Just stop trying to convince my apprentice his name is bad, you'll rub off on him!"

BLAZESTAR /

REDSTORM /
write your character's opinion on them <3

GREENPAW /
Pride is apparent in her eyes at the very mention of her first apprentice. "He has come a very long way from the kit I was given." he had bright eyes and he had been tiny, a wistful sigh leaves her mouth. "And I hope he knows that my pride for him goes beyond the moon and the stars. He's my little parrot! He's so cute, and he is a very brave cat." Sheep has much to say about him, it seems. "I wish I could protect him from everything, and I wish he never had to see that raid, but he is strong, he is so strong. Besides Redstorm, I have to say Greenpaw is my absolute favorite. Sorry." sheepish smile, but her voice is firm, and she means it. Words cannot express how much she feels for her apprentice.

CHARACTER NAME / hearts
write your character's opinion on them <3

Last edited: