time is movin' so slow | pre-gathering chatter

Thistleback's large frame breaks away from the base of the stones, gunmetal gaze meeting her own as he approaches the duo. A well respected warrior that he was, even respected by Cindershade despite him hailing from a different clan. She watches him with a twinge of a smile, flicking her shaded tail and rolling her eyes as the disheveled tom comments about Snakeblink's rather—anxious pose. The rosetted molly would lean over to nudge her clan mate rather harshly, shooting him a notorious look that she always gave him. Relax, she wanted to say, though not like it'd help him anyways. A cryptic man he was, no matter the circumstances. "We decided to let him out of his burrow to try and socialize—not that it's going so well, I suppose." A humorous huff pushes from her nostrils, her smile growing after dealing another teasing blow to her counterpart. "I'm doing fine. New-Leaf has blessed us as always with the river brimming with fish." She answers him casually, though her gaze settles upon another broad tom that approaches. Smogmaw. She hadn't had the privilege to speak with him before, not that she necessarily cared to, but it wouldn't hurt to listen to what he had to say.
Of course, she didn't necessarily get the chance. A twinge of leaf litter and oak permeates her nose now, causing her dark pelt to rise and chartreuse gaze sharpened like claws against stone. A red and white warrior approaches with her chin held aloft, emerald eyes narrowed and zeroed in on her clanmate. Cindershade stares pointedly at Flamewhisker with an equally narrowed gaze, blackened lips that once drew a smile now pulled back slightly to reveal ivory incisors as she spoke. What the hell was she talking about? What ghost? Apart of Cindershade wanted to question her, but why bother speaking to ThunderClan vermin? Perhaps this was the molly that Snakeblink nearly drowned in the battle with Sunningrocks? A glint of mischief swam within star fire depths, though her expression portrayed nothing but absolute disgust and aggravation. "You'll soon become a ghost if you're not careful, ThunderClanner." The lead warrior would growl, muscles rolling under a sleek patterned pelt as she stood closer to Snakeblink. Perhaps it wasn't her business, but she didn't care. No matter how much Snakeblink annoyed her, she'd not let anyone speak to her clanmates with anything but respect with her around, truce or not.

// speaking with @ThistleBack ; watching @smogmaw and speaking to @Flamewhisker
Sorry she's a bitch hehe.

[ SILENCE IS DEAFENING ]

He does not want to be here, he had debated not going but he refused to be questioned on why. He'd not felt well in moons, lethargic and uncertain and it felt as though he could drop at a moment's notice but he continued to press on for RiverClan, for Cicadastar.
"Flamewhisker." He greets and it is as cold as ice. Smokethroat remembers a time so many moons before where he had helped dig her out of a burning den, drag her by the scruff to freedom and ThunderClan repays their debts with thievery and selfrighteous nonsense about being more deserving of territory that had long since been claimed. The dark tom says nothing else as he walks by, leaving her and his fellow leads behind as he approaches Smogmaw and Thistleback with a curt nod of his head.
"Yes, actually, I'm curious too. Where is your deputy at?" Had SkyClan also decided deputy weren't worth having? This was RiverClan's second gathering without one and for a moment he felt a surge of annoyance rise in his chest at the thought of Buckgait once more; its not like they'd ever had a deputy present to begin with often, she had rarely attended these unless forced to and now she languished as a nursery queen. What a fall from grace if he ever saw one, but perhaps she deserved as much. "I never got to say it last time, by the way, but congratulations to you Smogmaw. I'm sure you'll help steer ShadowClan on the right path."
They had, at least, been doing well enough to break the ties of WindClan's alliance Pitchstar's insanity had agreed to so that was a start. He wondered if ShadowClan would be worth seeking out for some means of neutrality; it would be nice to know they had another ally when it came to those wretched moorland fools.

[Ooc]
Greeting @Flamewhisker but walking by to approach @ThistleBack & @smogmaw

It provided some amount of relief that Clayfur didn't think they were being dramatic about all of this... That he could empathize with everything that could possibly go wrong here. There were simply too many factors to go unaccounted for and try as they might, putting the Great Battle out of mind seemed near impossible. Offering a small nod to acknowledge his kind words of reassurance, Lichentail would do their best not to be too unfriendly and sour. They had been invited here in purpose after all... might as well learn something.

That something was not really intended to be... terrible... horrible jokes though... Staring at the other RiverClanner with their mouth slightly agape in horror at the very poor joke, they almost wondered if he was now torturing them on purpose to prove a point. Maybe the point here was that even your clanmates could betray your trust? It certainly felt like an attack on their psyche to have finished with such a dumb answer to the punch line.

"Oh StarClan Clayfur, that was atrocious." Rosemire, evidently, agreed with the blue point's summation of the joke. It was painful, agonizing even. Letting out a small laugh at the ShadowClan cat's request to be bitten in the future instead, Lichentail flicked their tail at him as if to signal their agreement.

"If I have to hear another one of those I might need to see the medicine cat for the upset stomach it'll give me."

-- interacting with @CLAYFUR and @rosemire --

MAYBE I'D BE A SAINT IF I WEREN'T ————————————​

Snakeblink’s hypervigilance is rewarded, or at least validated, twice: once by Thistleback’s comment, and another by the apparition of the red and white molly he thought drowned at Sunningrock. Despite half-expecting it he nearly jumps out of his skin at the sight of her: though he heard of her survival from her mate, it’s another thing entirely to see her in the flesh… and so close. His scarred shoulder twinges with the phantom pain of her teeth in his flesh. He glances, shifty-eyed, at her back, seeking the threatening form of her mate: he still has nightmares of the two of them, their paws and muzzles red with his blood.

Though her gesture is harsh, Cindershade’s touch does help settle him. He leans slightly into her closeness. She’s a formidable warrior: nothing will happen to him here, not even if the red molly decides to break the truce, as long as she’s by his side. Smokethroat’s arrival cements that impression. The two dark cats would have the Thunderclanner bleeding on the ground before she could do more than lift a claw.

Fortified by the presence of his clanmates, Snakeblink wrinkles his nose and tilts his head quizzically at the Thunderclan lead warrior. ”I’m sorry,” he simpers, faux-apologetic, ”Who are you again?”

——————————————————————————————————— so god damn lonely
  • ooc: interacting with @Flamewhisker & @Cindershade, acknowledging @Smokethroat
  • Snakeblink • he / him. 40 ☾, riverclan warrior
    — a sleek, skinny tabby with long ears and a scar over his right eye.
    — gay, not actually evil, penned by @Kangoo

• Haha
Reactions: lichenstar
Ah, gatherings. They certainly weren't the blue point's favorite event in the world... Too many faces fae could get into fights with, which was definitely a no-no!! Which was quite a shame, really! It would be a great way to prove faer strength in front of so many other cats, definitely not to show off or anything!

But, reluctantly, this time Ripplesnap had decided to be... Gasp! Well-behaved. It was proving quite difficult, as the cats around gave faer many reasons to get upset. Eyes scanning the crowd, fae finally decided it was time to bother faer sibling. But where were they? Hm...

Aha! Spotting Lichentail amidst two others, fae bounded on over, crashing into faer sibling with a small laugh. "Hi Laika!! How's it going, what're you all talking about?" They immediately spoke, grinning at the others around them. "Oh hi Clayfur!!! And who might you be? I'm Ripplesnap!! Laika-Lichentail's older sibling!" Their gaze turned to Clayfur, then to Rosemire, a curious glint in their blue eyes. They couldn't help their tail lashing in excitement, especially at how they rather proudly emphasized their seniority over their sibling.

[[interacting with @lichentail @CLAYFUR @rosemire ]]

[penned by bnnuy].

( )
the midnight hued femme finds herself comfortably at the back of the patrol as it weaves its way into the clearing. her clanmates begin to filter through multicolored pelts and harshly different scenes of the other clans, and willowroot will watch them go, keeping back for a moment. here it is again, a constant in her life the way she wishes other things might be. she has half a mind to send a quick prayer up to the stars for a peaceful night, but something hard and hot in her gut holds her back. the stars have proven they don't quite have the control they claim. it is up to the leaders that tonight go well. so, instead of praying, she will simply flick her tail and nod towards cicadastar as he passes. keep your temper, she begs, even if she wishes he wouldn't.

the truth is, the lead warrior cannot handle another big break. her heart is cracked enough as it is. quarrels between clans have only gotten worse. clearsight's death, ashpaw's disappearance, buckgait's forced retreat, it is all too much at once. she has pretended she is over it all, but in her chest, she knows she's not.

with soft paws, willowroot pads forward, eyes of sage seeking out familiar pelts. she cannot help the glimmer of amusement as she notices two of her fellow leads gathered together. a flaming pelt accompanies them, and distaste curls the femme's lip. flamewhisker, righteous lead warrior of thunderclan accosts the riverclanners. trouble is certainly brewing in that corner. she glances about once more, half tempted to join thistleback, smokethroat, and smogmaw instead, who seem to be having a civil conversation. even clayfur, lichentail and a pale feline she recognizes after a moment as rosemire seem to be having a better time. still, she has a duty, she supposed.

slender paws carry her towards the group, where she slips to cindershade's side, trailing her tail across the she-cat's back in greeting. verdant eyes flicker across the flaming thunderclanner with bored judgement, head tipping in a slight nod, but she will say nothing. snakeblink immediately makes the situation worse, with his feigned ignorance. stars how she loves that tom. her friends are all petty idiots, but she'll stand by them. "i think smokethroat said her name was flamewhisker… not sure though."

// mobile apologies for any mistakes! also! ic opinions only <3 interacting with @Cindershade @Snakeblink @Flamewhisker

( THE LIGHT YOU GAVE ME )

She was quite lucky to be allowed to go to the Gathering this moon. A night under the full moon to speak with other cats she rarely saw apart from border patrols was the highlight of it. Since she was older now, she wanted to use it to assess her competition—which meant RiverClan. The tricolor was staunch in believing that Howlingstar and ThunderClan were right in their stake on Sunningrocks, and she wanted a chance to meet some RiverClan apprentices to find out their weaknesses.

Spotting her mother's flame-colored coat in the crowd, she broke away from her mentor to give Flamewhisker a happy nuzzle. Her admiration for her parents was never to be underestimated and she strove to make them proud. The smile on her face faltered suddenly when she saw the same RiverClan tabby near her mother making a comment that he had never seen her before. The fur along her spine ruffled and her ears flattened.

"Flamewhisker is more of a name than any of you fish-snouts will ever be." Stormpaw grumbled, slithering up against her mother's side with her eyes narrowed.

// addressing @Snakeblink , @willowroot , @Flamewhisker
@Catfishpaw for later >:)

Reactions: Kangoo

He sits quietly, green eyes watching as the other clans begin to file in, eyes searching for any of the other deputies. Flycatcher knew them all by name but hadn't exactly spoken to them much. Perhaps the gathering would be as good a time as any?

Flycatcher is snapped from his thoughts by Flamewhisker touching his shoulder before declaring she would be right back. He blinks and watches her go and approach a group of RiverClan cats. A brow raises curiously at her approach, and he wonders why she has sought them out for a moment until he spots Snakeblink among them. Instinctively, Flycatcher feels his claws twitch and he has to check himself to ensure he doesn't rend the earth. His relationship with RiverClan as a whole is quite poor as of late though he has it in him to remain civil with most of them. But Snakeblink...well it was fair to say that a fiery hatred for him still burnt intensely.

Flycatcher likely would have kept away if not for the low growl he heard emitted from one of the RiverClan warriors and then the approach of his daughter. "Easy Stormpaw," Flycatcher mews with a small chuckle, padding to stand with his daughter and mate. A tail flicked over his daughter's back in an effort to settle her but he wasn't going to outright tell her to stop. "I'm sure it was just an honest mistake. After all, you really shouldn't forget something like leaving a cat to drown. I know I haven't." Despite his light tone, his green eyes flash with warning towards Snakeblink and a brief glance was aimed in Cindershade's direction as if to tell her to keep her nose out of this. "Come, let's leave the RiverClan cats in peace," Flycatcher said softly, glancing between Stormpaw and Flamewhisker. "There's someone I'd like you both to meet." It wasn't really planned, and Flycatcher wasn't even sure if the cat in question was present, but Flycatcher just wanted to steer his family away before one or both sides said something they regretted. If Mallowlark was actually here...well that would just be an added bonus.

/ interacting with @Snakeblink @Flamewhisker @STORMPAW and looking at @Cindershade

Rosemire tells him, straight to his face, that his joke is awful. Painful. Horrible. And Clay can only laugh about it, his face splitting into a smile despite himself, despite how bone-deep his exhaustion runs, and it feels as though he’s running on fumes but he’s actually having fun. For a moment he’d been worried that Rosemire wouldn’t show up after whatever had happened last month, he’d been worried that he would spend a gathering well and truly alone for the first time. But instead, he’s got two of his clanmates at his side, and a ShadowClan joke-trader who isn’t half bad.

He snickers, raising a white paw to rub sheepishly at his cheek, as the pale warrior tells him that he’d enjoy having his toe bitten over the joke that Clay’s subjected him to. "If it makes you feel any better, I had a while to think about it." He grins wider when Lichentail agrees, glad that the humor isn’t lost even on his more reserved clanmate. The blue-pointed cat jokes about an an upset stomach, and he shakes his head instead. "An upset stomach from laughing, maybe."

Ripple’s approach is marked by an excited series of hellos, and Clayfur greets faer with a friendly flick of his tail. "Hi, Ripplesnap. You just missed the best joke I’ve ever told," he says, voice taking on a proud tone. They introduce both themself and their sibling to Rosemire, and Clay startles slightly, embarrassed. He shoots a glance to the ghostlike tom, tipping his head toward him. "Oh, yeah. This is Rosemire. He’s got some of the worst jokes, too."

// talking to @lichentail @rosemire @ripplesnap
[ YOU ARE THE STARS TO ME ]

( ) The entanglement of so many scents, all collaborated into the clearing of Four Trees was a little—off putting really. Cloudedsky makes her way through the throng of passing cats, making sure to keep her head and tail held aloft in a pride. She was WindClan, so she should be proud of it. WindClan was StarClan's most favorable, were they not? They were the closest, sleeping under their watchful eye and aligning the moors with an abundance of prey. She hears the whispers and the laughter, the judgmental looks that are thrown her way and she does not stoop to their level. She was simply better.
Who does she think she is?
WindClan scum.
Egotistical brat.

Your leader is a disgrace.
All the buzzing she heard was no better than the flies attracted to a rotting corpse. All that gave away her acknowledgement was a simple flick of smokey ears and a sway of her plumed tail in rhythm with her prideful gait. She had no temptation to speak with anyone from the other clans, she was just here to listen to the news and return back to the moorland with her own clan. A group of her own is just up ahead and the tunneler had set her sights on them, stepping through other groups with little more than a glance in their direction until a mass shoulders into her. The bi-colored molly nearly tumbles and she's sure someone had stepped on her tail, whether it was an accident or not remains unknown, and frustration brews within her. "Stars, watch where you're going!" She hisses, pink lips pulled back to reveal ivory teeth. Sunburst eyes narrow against the silvery light of the moon in attempt to see who was the mouse-brain to knock into her. The overwhelming stench of bog and marsh violate her nostrils and she scrunches a dusted pink nose in distaste. ShadowClan, of course.

// bumping into @GRANITEPELT
open to other interactions!
( You should see me in a crown ; I'm gonna run this nothing town )

This is first Gathering as a warrior. As an apprentice, he'd challenged young cats of the other Clans, speaking down to them as if ShadowClan had any reason to brag about their honor or dignity. He knows now all five Clans are just as corrupt, if not more, than ShadowClan. It's not inherent superiority that gives him his confidence and strength; it's his belief in himself, in his mate, in his place in the forest.

Confident or not, though, Granitepelt collides almost painfully into a smaller cat. His lips peel back from his fangs at her aggressive tone. "Stars, watch where you're going!" His smoldering dark green eyes meet clear, slanted amber. She's small, and her gray and white mottled pelt carries a scent of windswept moorland riddled with the overbearing stench of dank tunnel soil.

"You're the one who walked into me, you frogbrain," he retorts, though there's less acid in his tone than there normally would be. This she-cat looks vaguely familiar to him, though he can't place her in his thoughts. After a moment, Granitepelt lets his fur lie flat, his voice distinctly lacking both friendliness or hostility. "WindClan, yes? Are you a warrior?" It's hard to tell -- many WindClanners are perpetually apprentice-sized. After a few heartbeats, he mutters, "I'm a ShadowClan warrior. Granitepelt."

// interacting with @Cloudedsky

[ PENNED BY MARQUETTE ]

Rabbitnose had been content to stare into space, but Wildheart's voice snapped him out of it. His ear twitched and he looked over to him. Truthfully, he had been thinking more about Mousepaw than Wildheart and Patchpaw running off.

But he supposed that was irresponsible of him, wasn't it....

And Wildheart must be here to ask about it....

"I'm fine." He replied to him with a small smile. "Did you need something?" He asked.

Truthfully he hadn't thought of what to say to them. What if Wildheart explodes. Literally or figuratively at this point. With his temper, Rabbitnose wouldn't be surprised if he really did burst into flames.

It was interesting to see him and Patchpaw together though.... He would never have guessed it. And now he felt he had to be very careful about how he went about dealing with the whole situation.

@WILDHEART @Patchpaw

In every situation you give me peace
Sablepaw strolls alongside her night kissed mentor, tossing a wordless glance in the direction of Snakeblink. The poor tom was a nervous wreck, practically clinging to her Cindershade as they entered the heart of the gathering. Words are exchanged and the dark lead warrior reminds her to remain cautious and watchful. "Yes, Cindershade." With a dutiful nod she parts from her mentor's side. Ebony paws carve their way through a thickening crowd, periwinkle eyes glancing about. (open to interactions!)
Don't gotta be afraid because you're in the lead

you are the dancing queen

Although she was half way through her apprenticeship this was the first time Redpath brought her to the gathering, you had never seen such a puffed out chest when she had been told to get ready for the trip to Fourtrees. When she approached with the rest of Riverclan she couldn't believe the amount of cats she saw, almost all of which she did not know. So in an instinct Catfishpaw was trailling behind her clanmates like a lost kit, she didn't have Hazepaw with her and she had lost track of her mentor in the sea of cats.

So the cats she had accidently latched onto were Cindershade and Snakeblink, two warriors she hadn't interacted with all that often but at least they were familiar. Besides she was practically a shadow behind them, they didn't even know she was there. She had tried her best not to eavesdrop but when Thunderclan scent wafted to her and the voice of perturbed cats filled the air she couldn't help but twisting an ear to the conversation. Twisting an ear eventually lead to creeping out from behind the warriors to get a look at these cats that were prodding at Snakeblink. She saw Flamewhisker, a cat she had heard of and maybe spotted on patrols but nothing more than that, then the deputy of Thunderclan, she knew about the same amount about him as his mate. Then there was the apprentice that chose to butt in, was that the best insult she could come up with? Fish-snouts? Then there was an attempt by Flycatcher to herd the two mollies away, and a small snicker made it's way past Catfish's lips, "Even the deputy can't trust them to keep their heads" she made the remark under her breath, but perhaps a shorter cat might have caught her comment.

/// sitting next to @Cindershade @Snakeblink and observing @Flamewhisker @Flycatcher and @STORMPAW

young and sweet
"speech"

( ) Her ears pin backwards at his comment, honestly stunning her for a moment as she stares at him incredulously. She walked into him? Impossible! She would've seen his lumbering figure coming from a mile away! The young warrior draws herself up to her full height, regaining her composure whilst checking her plumed tail when it was stepped on. Cloudedsky snorts, holding her chin aloft and jerking her head away in a snooty fashion. "Yeah, right." She mutters, sunburst eyes flitting back over his larger form. He almost towers over her, the tips of her ears barely past his chin as he glowers at her.
A tingling sensation pricks at her paws, though she doesn't know why, but she feels like she should know who he was. Though how would she? Perhaps maybe from past Gatherings, he bore no striking resemblance. He then visibly forces himself to calm down, asking of her origin with a cooling tone. Why's it matter? Curiosity? She had half a mind to leave him where he stood, but Gatherings were a time of peace she supposed and some idle chitchat wouldn't be terrible. Besides, getting to know your enemy was always a plus for when the time comes. A saccharine smile would pull at her lips now, though a grim poison resides within the depths of her vibrant irises. "I am, yes." She speaks, though guarded. "I'm Cloudedsky. WindClan warrior. It's a pleasure to meet you, Granitepelt."

// @GRANITEPELT sneaky work post hehehe

Despite the acid still dripping from the WindClan she-cat's tone, she seems to relax, the fur on her shoulders lying flat. Granitepelt flicks an ear at her introduction. Cloudedsky... the name is familiar, and he realizes who she is after studying her tiny form for a heartbeat. "You're Sootstar's daughter," he says, casting a wary glance toward the Great Rock. Cloudedsky has the same thick pelt, though the shades of gray and white are different than those in her mother's fur. "How interesting. I imagine you aren't popular with most of the other cats here, then."

He looks her way again, a tight smile on his pale muzzle. ShadowClan and WindClan are at odds, thanks to Sootstar attacking Smogmaw, but he can put that behind him for tonight. This young warrior is Sootstar's daughter -- and surely there's value in getting to know an enemy Clan's leader's kit?

// @Cloudedsky :)

[ PENNED BY MARQUETTE ]

"I don't think that makes me feel better," Rosemire says dryly. "It just makes me think of all the time you had to reconsider and didn't." The other, more dour RiverClanner makes a joke of their own, to which Rosemire smiles thinly. He still doesn't feel comfortable, just not for the reasons Lichentail must have. But maybe the last gathering is the last time Rose will ever talk to Cicada— he won't speak with the star if he can help it, and he doesn't see what reason RiverClan's leader could have for approaching again. He tries not to mourn that; it was his own choice.

He's startled out of his melancholy by the exuberant arrival of...Lichentail's sibling, apparently. They're a stark contrast to each other, enough so that it'd be funny if Rosemire's throat weren't itching. He clears it to answer, but takes too long and Clayfur beats him to it. The pale feline inclines his head in a half-bow. "None worse than Clayfur's," he says with a good-natured huff. "I don't know if anything I have could be worse than what he just said."

//@CLAYFUR @ripplesnap @lichentail

Her face scrunches up in a mock-frown as Clayfur insists he had plenty of time to consider his actions (and the consequences for his victims). It is clear from Rosemire's commentary he finds the same chagrin to such a statement. It is an agonizing torture neither of them had expected.

At the sound of a less-than-common nickname, the molly's ears swivel in the general direction of the call to her attention. Sighing, it is clear she is exasperated by the more more flamboyant behavior of her twin, who is eager to talk to just about anyone and equally embarrassing in trying to insist upon being the elder of the two.

"Older by hardly any time at all," they argue, "Besides, I'm the one getting you out of predicaments all the time, like an older sibling would do."

Looking at the RiverClanner she'd originally been bothering with her presence, she let out an indignant laugh at the notion her stomach would be upset from a few giggles. "No no, I implore you to share another now that Ripplesnap is here. We'll see who ends up rolling over in pain."

-- interacting with @ripplesnap @CLAYFUR @rosemire--​

THERE'S A WORLD THAT WAS MEANT FOR OUR EYES TO SEE

He looks even more nervous than before... Patchpaw wonders to herself. It doesn't take long for her to remember her conversation with Howlingstar, however, and the thought threatens to dampen her mood. Probably because I'm standing here. Giving herself a rough shake, she fixates back on Rabbitnose, concern lining her amber eyes.
"You looked out of it, so Wildheart and I thought it'd be nice if we decided to join you and keep you company."

Patchpaw curls her tail around her paws. Of course, she had planned on acknowledging their little 'Sunningrocks trip' to Rabbitnose at some point--but a Gathering was not the brightest idea for a place to have that kind of conversation. Instead, she cocks her head to the side, watching him steadily.
"I wouldn't blame you for being nervous here, especially after all that's happened--you know?"

Small talk was all it was, and small it was indeed. Patchpaw glances off to the side, watching the other clans mingle about around them. "Sometimes I wonder how we even get along at gatherings," She jokes weakly.

// interacting with @Rabbitnose and @WILDHEART

( ) Blue ears flick as Granitepelt continues to speak, smoldering green from the very pines he hailed from flick towards the Great Rock. He recognizes her, for how could anyone not? She was the first daughter of the Moorland queen, their resemblance striking despite her mostly frosted pelt and molten eyes. The eyes of a father she'd never get the chance to know, a father that was shrouded in mystery and yet his own brood stood before her. She knows not who he is nor what he looks like. Sootstar would never give her a moment to know who he was, always shutting her down before she could get clue. Cloudedsky answers his inquiry with a tight nod, her shoulders tensed but willowy fur lay smooth upon them. "I am, yes." She answers slowly, her own sunburst eyes flitting to the smokey queen atop the smooth stone where bits of charred grit still sat. A mark upon their pristine surface under her mother's paws.
At his other question, an ashen brow raises quizzically. Not liked amongst the other clans? No, she supposed she wasn't. In her eyes, their negativity stemmed from something more along the lines of envy—not many could say their own parent was a leader and a strong one at that. She doesn't care what the other clans thought of her. She was loyal to WindClan and would do whatever it took to prove that, to have her mother look at her with that certain fondness she used to. Her lips pursed into a small line for a moment as a flash of emotion flashes in her gaze, but it was gone in an instant as she shifted herself again. "Probably not, but what do I care? Do you care about being liked among the other clans?" The tunneler places a wry smile upon her face, elegant features twisting in a way that was akin to his own suppressed one.

// @GRANITEPELT