CHARACTER NAME • hearts
    DOEBLAZE: Text. " Speech. "
    IC OPINION: Text.

CHARACTER NAME • hearts
  • Code:
    [TABLE][TR][TD][b]CHARACTER NAME[/b] • hearts[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
    [quote][b]DOEBLAZE:[/b] Text. [outline=black][color=#A8303F][b]" Speech. "[/b][/color][/outline][/quote]
    ⤷ [b]IC OPINION:[/b] Text.

Last edited:
♥︎ DOEBLAZE's HEARTCHART • KEY
• LAST UPDATED: 07 . 28 . 2024
Deceased
Neutral
Romantic love
Crush
Casual crush
Platonic love
Family
Trusts
Feels safe around
Protective of, cares deeply about
Close friend
Friend
Admires
Respects
Intimidated by
Weirded out by
Dislikes
Rival
Enemy
Hates
  • 85432358_BeLGwwkRCRSjxS1.gif
    CHAMPAGNE
    DOEBLAZE: " My mother? How do you know her name? " Doeblaze's eye widens, surprised, and then folds into a tired acceptance. She sighs. " I miss her often. Not every day, but . . . often enough. " Sadness pools in her voice, growing stagnant. " I feel bad. About leaving, I mean. After what Crochet told me—I mean, how could I not? I was young, and I was making a mistake, but—stars— " Her meow cuts abruptly off, and she lets the silence hang in the air, gazing down at her paws.
    IC OPINION: Doeblaze loved her mother for as long as she knew her, and that love has not faded in their separation. The guilt of leaving Champagne behind still plagues her, having attained a fresh sting in the wake of Crochet's arrival and the news she brought. She doesn't know what to do about it, though a few times she's contemplated trying to seek her out—but after what her sister told her, she has no idea where her mother might be now, or if she even still breathes. Needless to say, she misses the safety of her mother's embrace.

CROCHET
    DOEBLAZE: " Crochet? Oh, so you've seen her around camp, I take it? " Though she doesn't quite smile, a softness takes to Doeblaze's eye like it was always meant to be there. " I'm . . . so glad we found each other again. More than I can say, really, " Her head ducks, suddenly shy under the weight of the emotion she expresses. " It's been . . . really, really nice to have a we again, you know? I'm just—very happy that she's still here, and with me. " Her gaze grows a little distant, suddenly. " I mean, I'm surprised she still wants anything to do with me after I left like that. "
    IC OPINION: Doeblaze missed Crochet sorely during their time apart, and while it was initially quite the shock to see her on the border, she's found her love for her sister hasn't faded. The assurance of having someone she loves unconditionally—besides her children, of course—at her side again has lifted a weight she didn't know existed. She still feels a lingering guilt over how irresponsible she was, looking back, when she left Crochet behind to elope with her now ex - mate. She's hoping both to make it up to her somehow and to integrate Crochet into the family she didn't know.

DUKE
    DOEBLAZE: " How do you know that name? " You find your ears pinning back as her motherly rasp twists into a cold - blooded near - snarl. Her long fangs peek from behind her white muzzle, but she appears to come back to herself after a moment, ears folding back. Her gaze fixes on some far point past your eyes. " I'm done with him, and that includes talking about him, " she finally declares with biting finality, her lone eye bitter as dandelion greens.
    IC OPINION: Any lingering love Doeblaze once felt for her ex - mate has long evaporated, leaving behind only residual anger and bitterness. Her time with Blazestar has healed some of the damage Duke left behind, but not all of it, and the grudge that remains runs as deep as the gorge. She does her best not to think or speak of him, with others and in her own mind. An effort that has been successful thus far, unless, of course, he were to return . . .

BLAZESTAR
    DOEBLAZE: " Blazestar? " She whispers it like a prayer, and as you watch, her face crumples with a grief so raw you can hardly bear to look at her—you don't know how she can bear it. " Do I even need to say it? I miss him. Every single day, I miss him. " The determination you've always known her to carry herself with seems to decay in a matter of heartbeats, and she physically droops, like a wilting flower. " I just—I wish I could see him, one last time. Just to tell him that—that I love him, and that I miss him. And that I'm sorry I couldn't— " Couldn't what? You'll never know, because she rubs a paw roughly across her face, shaggy fur hiding her expression from you. She looks back up, and though you catch tear - shine on her tabby cheeks, there is, impossibly, resolve gleaming in her lone eye. " But—I know I'll see him again someday, if the stars are kind. "
    IC OPINION: Doeblaze misses Blazestar with every fiber of her being and every beat of her heart; if you asked her, she would consider him her soulmate. Her grief for him cuts to her heart, and for a long time, it paralyzed her—but no longer is it a debilitating weight, though she carries it with her each day. It is her lingering love for him that drives her to rise from her nest each day, in the hopes of preserving the Clan he built and seeing it to the thriving future he deserved to be there for. Doeblaze's love for and devotion to him have not faded in their separation, nor has her guilt over her perceived failings surrounding his loss—but she can only lift her head to the stars each night, hoping she will see him again.

LUPINESONG
    DOEBLAZE: " Lupinesong is . . . far kinder to me than I deserve, " Doeblaze admits with the curve of a saddened smile. Love puddles in her gaze, but so does regret, with the sheen of an oil - slick. " She's my daughter, and loving her is like breathing. I wish I could find a way to show her that. " You have to work to keep the irritation off of your face; why doesn't she just tell her that, then? She heaves a bone - deep sigh. " I'm just—I'm trying, and I wish I could know she knew that, and— " Her meow breaks suddenly off, and she merely sighs again, seemingly content to let an awkward silence hang in the air.
    IC OPINION: Like the rest of her first litter, Doeblaze often feels she's somehow failed Lupinesong, in a way she can't quite figure out. Her love for her children is ever - present and unwavering, but poisoned by the lingering guilt and regret she feels over her tumultuous relationship with them. Lupinesong in particular, she feels, treats her far more kindly than she deserves, and though she appreciates it, she remains unsure of how to make things up to her daughter, and doubly regretful for it.

DROWSYNOSE
    DOEBLAZE: " Drowsynose, too, " she murmurs, her torn ears folding back for a moment. " He's so—caring, so careful. To me and to everyone. I have no idea where he got it from, " she admits, and there's some amusement mingling with the guilt that coats her raspy meow. " I think I've worried him without meaning to, " she sighs, the sound seeming to rattle down to her bones. " I wish I could assure him that I'm okay now, but . . . I just don't know. "
    IC OPINION: Doeblaze feels Drowsynose is far, far too nice to her—that she cannot possibly deserve the care with which her son treats her. In some way, she's cognizant of the fact that he's obviously been worried about her, but she doesn't have enough confidence in the security of her well - being to assuage those concerns. Much like her other children, she wants to make it up to Drowsynose and try to repair the tatters in their relationship, but she never seems quite sure how to go about doing so.

CROWSIGHT
    DOEBLAZE: " Oh, Crowsight . . . " she murmurs, and her voice aches with sorrow. " We don't understand each other. We haven't for . . . a long, long time, " she admits, and the words sound painful as she drags them from her throat. " I don't—I don't know what he wants of me, and I wish— " Doeblaze's voice is a ragged thing, now. " I just wish he knew how much I love him. "
    IC OPINION: Doeblaze's relationship with Crowsight is . . . complicated, to say the least. Somewhere between his kithood and now, she knows she made stumbles and did seemingly irreparable damage to their relationship—without even knowing she was doing it. In light of that realization, she wants to find a way to mend things between them, but, as ever, doesn't quite seem to know how to go about fixing things. There's been a start, at least, and for that, she is deeply grateful . . . although, in the privacy of her deepest heart, there burns a small ember of resentment.​
    CHARACTER NAME • hearts

CHARACTER NAME • hearts
    CHARACTER NAME • hearts

CHARACTER NAME • hearts
  • Code:
    [TABLE][TR][TD][b]CHARACTER NAME[/b] • hearts[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
    [quote][b]DOEBLAZE:[/b] Text. [outline=black][color=#A8303F][b]" Speech. "[/b][/color][/outline][/quote]
    ⤷ [b]IC OPINION:[/b] Text.

Last edited:
lmSlo54.png
aesthetics .
the fleeing form of a white deer; the gunmetal eyes of a big cat in the dark; an antlered shadow behind a veil; the windswept mane of a wild horse; the swan curve of a neck; daggers with white - steel handles; a crumpled paper shooting target; a strand of broken pearls; scratched hands cupping wildflowers; porcelain limbs; bruised knuckles pressed together; a curved back sprouting eagle wings; the immaculate heart of mary; a deer in a wolf's skin; knighthood.
playlist .
not a lot, just forever – adrianne lenker
fourth of july – sufjan stevens
king and lionheart – of monsters and men
angel landing – pretty sick
lover of tantalus – sun is poison
seventeen – sharon van etten
visions of you – steinza
i bet on losing dogs – mitski
rises the moon – liana flores
gilded lily – cults
the moon will sing – the crane wives
soldier, poet, king – the oh hellos
is it really you? – loathe
back to the old house – the smiths
how to never stop being sad – dandelion hands
death is a girl – skippocalyptic
waiting room – phoebe bridgers
sunsetz – cigarettes after sex
black sheep – metric & brie larson
love songs on the radio – mojave 3
blank – glare
softcore – the neighbourhood
selfness – sun is poison
two good things – modern baseball
midnight garden – and also the trees
beach life in death – glass beach
k. – cigarettes after sex
sober to death – car seat headrest
dogs of the sea – sun is poison
born a blond – sun is poison
untitled soul – lady lamb
brazil – declan mckenna
sleep thru ur alarms – lontalius
older – searows
again & again – the bird and the bee
choking on flowers – fox academy
show me how – men i trust
i will be the world – blaenavon
i know you – faye webster
did you know there's a tunnel under ocean bld – lana del rey
to be of use – smog
does not believe in death – ylayali
end of beginning – djo
out of touch – daryl hall & john oates
from the subway train – vansire
tek it – cafuné
after dark – mr. kitty
dog days are over – florence + the machine
hayloft II – mother mother
the good in me – jon bellion
kings & queens – ava max
my kind of woman – mac demarco
patron saint – regina spektor
anything – adrianne lenker
i wait for you – alex g
greener where you are – sun is poison
arcade – duncan laurence
don't blame me – taylor swift
half return – adrianne lenker
pistol kisser – sun is poison
YSvPM6S.png
4d5460.png

• 7K8NH6A.png

FsHNWYK.png

❝ The heart is a fist. / It pockets prayer or holds rage. ( Joy Harjo ; An American Sunrise. ) ❞
    • A SMALL, SCARRED LILAC TABBY AND WHITE SHE-CAT WITH A LONE GREEN EYE.
    85432372_F0M70EYVPF48k8Y.png
    Deerish is one of the first words that comes to mind when one looks at her, rendering her name visibly apt. The spareness of her tucked waist and the length of her limbs suggests a doe, but the powerful muscle that has returned to her limbs and taut - wound shoulders with a vengeance pulls towards the wolfish. She is compact and weathered, and she wears her body like a well - loved suit of armor; lived - in and blurred at the edges, shaggy in the manner of a cat with heavier stressors piled upon her shoulders. The impression one gets is wholly that of a well - tamed wildness, weariness worn in a motherly sort of way.

The roundness her face naturally bears has been forced to give way to a sparer jaw and more carved cheeks than she once wore, as if she's pared herself down, bundled herself tightly to weather the storm. Hollowed features are expressive, and she wears her thoughts on her face—most often in the form of flinty eye and grim - set muzzle, bearing an ever - present twitch to her jaw. Rough scar tissue marks her left side like a star's wild burst, eye given way to a vacant socket hidden by an instinctive closing of the eye, claw marks raking down her cheek and catching stray on her chin. The eye that remains is of a paling seaglass - green warmth, given to twist into a cool chunk of jade or a lush tropical pit depending on how the light catches it—at sunset, it bears cruel pinpricks of maroon reflected back.

Her pelt is a tapestry of varying earth hues and ever - growing frecklings of salt; the palest lilac tint only touches the ragged fur that lines her cheeks, now, but it once held sway over her underbelly. Tawny stripes feather over her strong limbs and trail down her cheeks like permanent tear - stains, the same color blooming dark along the bridge of her nose and the shells of her torn ears. A slightly deepened lilac hangs shaggily across her back in a heavy, wolfish lining of fur down her tight - wound spine, giving way to her short, white - dipped tail, as the retreating flag of a fleeing doe. Ivory is ever - spreading, freckling distinctively along her back and face, dipping her limbs and belly, and wholly submerging her wild white mane.
    4d5460.png

SCARS:
    Spring 2023 • Dog bite scars on her right foreleg and left hind leg, heavily faded; from a pre - SkyClan off - screen dog attack. •
    06 . 14 . 2023 • Scattered scars across her right side, heavily faded; from a dog attack.
    10 . 02 . 2023 • Talon scars across her neck and shoulders, faded; from an eagle attack.
    01 . 07 . 2024 • Claw scars across her lower back, faded; from a rogue attack.
    01 . 29 . 2024 • Torn ears and a lost left eye; from Harrierstripe, after Blazestar's murder.
  • KXu6Rcq.png
    m0D66GJ.png

❝ And perhaps it is the greater grief, after all, to be left on earth when another is gone. ( Madeline Miller ; The Song of Achilles. ) ❞
    • An inherently complicated cat whose psyche seems in constant flux. Her endless devotion, quiet compassion, and steadfast self - possession serve to temper the stubborn volatility and self - destructive guilt that lurk beneath her stoic exterior.
      positive . devoted, compassionate, honorable, hardworking, confident, reliable, self - possessed
      ⤷ DEVOTED . You watch from the cool shade of camp's edge as she breaks from the morning crowd and splits off alone, heading for the yawning bramble mouth of camp. Curiosity stirs your paws to life and you trail her at a respectable distance, wondering if she's off on yet another patrol—but no, she splits from the well - worn footpath onto a decidedly more overgrown one. The pawprints beaten into it that you follow are distinctively hers, and her lavender - tinged scent drapes over this trail, like a tiny border claim. Slowly, you come to realize that she makes this dawn - lit trek to the graveyard every sunrise.

⤷ COMPASSIONATE . Johnnyflame's been leaving earlier with each passing day since Silversmoke disappeared; today, he takes a quiet leave before dusk has fully consumed the sky, and you notice her tailing him out of camp a moment later. Nosiness gets the better of you, and you follow along in the impromptu train, expecting some interesting gossip—instead, you watch as she treks companionably alongside the faux - torbie, and the murmured snatches of her meow you catch bring words of soft empathy and a concerned sort of comfort. She waves him goodbye at the border.

⤷ HONORABLE . You're padding back to camp with a jumble of other warriors, her distinctive freckled pelt among them. The pair of you fall back alongside a black - furred warrior, one of the shadier personalities in SkyClan—and sure enough, they offer to let her squirrel away her catch and eat it on her own, lest she go hungry while the nursery is fed. You can see muscle jump in her ever - twitching jaw, and she shakes her head firmly. When you draw level with her once more, her green gaze is steely where it settles on the horizon.

⤷ HARDWORKING . " Again? Give it a rest, Doeblaze, " you hear someone call playfully across camp. She says something you don't quite catch in reply, gives a bemused shake of the head, and turns her paws towards the exit. You squint at the scarlet - painted sky; it's dusk, and most of the working cats are retiring to eat and share tongues, getting a much - needed break from warrior duties—yourself among them. But she only nods to the night - guard and breaks from camp once more. You catch her coming in late, a pair of birds hanging from her jaws.

⤷ CONFIDENT . You stumble across her in a clearing, squishing bloodred berries on to the ground; she explains she's hosting a tracking class, and you're welcome to hang around for it. You do, and watch in silence as she gives a brief but unwavering lesson and presents her faux - signs to a gaggle of warriors and apprentices alike. Her hoarse voice doesn't shake, and the set of her powerful forelimbs is a long, unyielding line that draws to her spine's solid curve and the high set of her head. You raise your eyebrows, remembering when she'd been too nervous to even start a conversation.

⤷ RELIABLE . " Anyone up for some hunting? Pile's lookin' a little thin, " a warrior calls out, and one of the first pelts you see drawn to them is distinctively tawny. The Sandy Ravine's dust still clings to her milk - white forepaws, her apprentices heading to their den in the edge of your vision, and yet, you watch her speak with them in a quick gunfire of words. The two exchange nods, and you can hear one or the other cracking a rough joke as they pad out of camp. Your brow furrows, trying to remember if you've ever seen her miss a patrol.

⤷ SELF - POSSESSED . You linger alongside your patrolmates, eyeing the injured loner standing on your border with skepticism. The cats around you are abuzz with chatter, doubtful and sympathetic alike, but nobody seems quite ready to set their feelings aside and take point—that is, until a lilac pelt breaks from the pack, gesturing with her tail for her apprentices to hang back. She dispenses with questioning them in a matter of moments, appraising them with her eye all the while. By the time she's done, her apprentice is scurrying off to notify Orangestar as she lets the loner lean on her tense shoulder, assuring them of the herbs awaiting them.
      neutral . stoic, protective, assertive, headstrong, self - reliant, pragmatic, unyielding, reserved, jaded
      ⤷ STOIC . The latest body lies sprawled before you all, blood ribboning their throat. A variety of reactions surround you—tears, cowering, snarls of rage, one cat burying their face in another's chest—but when your eyes find her, she stands unmoving and wordless at Duskpool's side, the pair of them bearers of tragedy. There's only a quick twitch in her tightly set jaw before she strides off, mrrowing something about getting a head start on digging the grave.

⤷ PROTECTIVE . Rain spills down in a torrent, making you squint up at the dark clouds as lightning splits the sky and thunder crashes. Your patrol slips back into camp just in time, and she waves her apprentices off with a nod, loping towards the ever - roving bundle of kits. She ushers the little ones back towards the holly mouth of the den, murmuring placatingly that they shouldn't catch cold. Once they're all hustled inside, she pads off through the downpour to the warriors' den, then back to the nursery with something in her jaws. When you look later, her nest is stripped of its softest parts.

⤷ ASSERTIVE . You watch in a bemused silence as a pair of apprentices take up the topic of daylight warriors, the debate quickly devolving into insults tossed from both sides. She appears out of seemingly nowhere, sweeping down upon the pair to scold them; you can remember the firebrand collar she'd once bore, but the only motion in her face is a faint twitching of her jaw. Your eyebrows raise when she cuffs the instigator soundly about the ears and hits them both with a round of tick duty for the day.

⤷ HEADSTRONG . Somehow, you've been caught in the midst of a debate on the merits of sending out a hunting patrol, even in the scorching heat. As the prey - pile thins, it becomes increasingly apparent that one should be sent, but she stands her ground on her insistence that the warriors need to rest now, in the heat of the day. One of the lead warriors finally delivers the verdict, and though she immediately volunteers to attend, her muzzle sets into a scowling line and her pawsteps are heavy. Your brow furrows into a raise, but you say nothing.

⤷ SELF - RELIANT . Your muzzle rumples in bemused distaste as you watch her try to put together a nest. It's shoddy work, nearly falling apart, and you think: no way that's comfortable to sleep on. She sticks some flowers into it with obvious care and begins to drag the lump of malformed moss to the warriors' den. You don't quite feel compelled to offer help, and she doesn't appear to seek it out; a couple of the Clan's better weavers are working on their own, but she says nothing.

⤷ PRAGMATIC . Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak. Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak.
      negative . stubborn, volatile, distant, callous, avoidant, pessimistic, resentful, self - destructive, testy
      ⤷ TRAIT . Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak. Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak.

⤷ TRAIT . Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak. Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak.
      . . . complicated, furious, haunted, melancholic, distrustful, intense, guilt - ridden, self - sacrificing, conflicted, lonely, craving redemption, repressed, vulnerable, clinging to hope

⤷ TRAIT . Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak. Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak.​
    • ]
      R2q0i7r.png
      x3jk7JJ.png
      INFJ ( THE ADVOCATE ) • • XVIII. THE MOON • NEUTRAL GOOD
      ON MATTERS OF THE SELF:
      Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak. Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak. Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak. Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak.
      4d5460.png

ON MATTERS OF FAITH:
      Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak. Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak. Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak. Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak.
      4d5460.png

ON MATTERS OF PRINCIPLE:
      4d5460.png

ON MATTERS OF THE HEART:
      Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak. Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak. Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak. Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak.​
    • MANNERISMS:
      • Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak.

PREFERENCES:
      likes .
      • Thing.
      • Thing.
      • Thing.
      • Thing.
      dislikes .
      • Thing.
      • Thing.
      • Thing.
      • Thing.
  • X0KdpcK.png

FOEdBKo.png

❝ Enduring things is what you do best. Gritting your teeth and bearing them. ( Han Kang ; Human Acts. ) ❞
    • WIDOWED • PANSEXUAL MONOGAMIST • NOT LOOKING
      ⤷ An easily made acquaintance, yet difficult to truly befriend; romance is ostensibly impossible. Hers is an ire difficult to earn, but furious once invited.
      ⤷ Paranoid and wary, her trust is as easily startled away as her namesake. Difficult to obtain, but once earned, it comes with limitless devotion.
      ⤷ Does not appreciate romantic advances. Likely to intentionally ( or not ) ignore such overtures.
      INTERACTION :
      • Open to interaction, friends, enemies, one - sided crushes; closed to romance, severe injury, death.
      Smells of pine needles and lavender, a scent often associated with grief.
      Sounds like low, husky, and somewhat raspy; her voice gives the impression of perpetual weariness. Voice claim is Charlie Cale ( Poker Face ).
      • Speech is #A52534; thoughts are italicized; contact and combat is underlined.

COMBAT :
      • A poor fighter characterized by efficient ideas but lackluster execution. Actively working to improve her lacking combat skills, and does her best work when fueled by powerful emotion.
      ( Usually ) won't start fights; will end fights; won't flee; may show mercy; will kill.
      victims .
      ⤷ Killed Harrierstripe on 01 . 29 . 2024 • UNDER THAT SKY, WE WILL REUNITE.​
    • DOEBLAZE's STATS :
      strength . ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧
      dexterity . ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧
      constitution . ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✧
      hunting . ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✧
      tracking . ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
      combat . ✦ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
      climbing . ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
      + proficient • climbing, tracking, hunting, diplomacy
      – lacking • weaving, long - distance running, combat, swimming
      STRENGTHS :
      lion's heart . tba
      hell - bent . tba
      bloodhound . tba
      eagle's wings . tba

WEAKNESSES :
      mourning dove . tba
      hell hath no fury . tba
      blunted claws . tba
      fish out of water . tba​
  • TNbScCS.png

CXmpwyK.png

❝ This is how I am. This is how love is—infinite time. Thankless and self - destructive. ( Marina Tsvetaeva ; Letters Summer 1926. ) ❞
    CHAMPAGNE xx THOMAS • GENERATION 1
    ⤷ Older sister to Crochet.
    ⤷ Raised by her mother alone, and helped in raising her younger sister.
    RELATIONSHIPS :
    family .
    • Widow to Blazestar; former mate to Duke. Long - faded girl crush on Orangestar.
    • Mother to Lupinesong, Drowsynose, and Crowsight by Duke; and to Lionpaw, Candorpaw, and Hollypaw by Blazestar.
    • Previously a foster mother to Plaguepaw.
    education .
    • Shadowed Blazestar.
    • Mentoring Cloudypaw and Primrose.
    • Previously mentored Blazingpaw.

OPINIONS :
    ♥︎ friends . Blazestar†, Yukio†, Duskpool, Tiggerbounce, Twitchbolt, Sparrowsong, Drizzlepelt, Mottledove†, Dogbite, Orangestar, Butterflytuft, Johnnyflame
    loves . Blazestar†, Lupinesong, Drowsynose, Crowsight, Lionpaw, Candorpaw, Hollypaw
    trusts . Blazestar†
    admires . Orangestar, Twitchbolt
    likes . Greeneyes, Chalk, Figfeather, Sootspritespark†, Thistleback, Periwinklebreeze, Mosspool, Sharpshadow, Gentlestorm, Smogstar
    mixed feelings & neutrality .
    dislikes . Slate, Silversmoke, Dawnglare, Mallowlark
    enemies . Duke, Kyungmin†, Beetleback, Sootstar†, Harrierstripe†​
  • Code:
    [box=60%][justify][color=#D6D8DF][fleft][img height=150px]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/85432358_BeLGwwkRCRSjxS1.gif[/img][/fleft][size=12px]text here. lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. fusce sapien mauris, elementum at nibh eget, euismod egestas nibh. cras posuere elit at orci feugiat porttitor et eget nisi.
    [outline=black][color=#AE4856][b]" speech. "[/b][/color][/outline]
    [img width=600px]https://dummyimage.com/1000x1/4d5460/4d5460.png[/img]
    [quote][outline=black][color=#A52534][b][color=#AE4856]O[/color][color=#AB3F4D]O[/color][color=#A93645]C[/color] [color=#A72D3C]:[/color][/b][/color][/outline] — [fright][abbr=penned by dejavu][outline=black][color=#A52534][b]✦[/b][/color][/outline][/abbr][/fright][/quote]

Last edited:
- Born to and raised by her mother, Champagne; her father, Thomas, was not in the picture—he and Champagne were old friends with an on - again, off - again romance, as he is a trucker's cat who only occasionally drops by TT's played area. Her sister, Crochet, was born twenty - five moons later, and then - Bobbie helped in raising her. She had a very happy childhood, was quite close with her mother and sister, and was also best friend with the neighboring cat, a Maine Coon named Duke.
- In her mid to late thirties, Duke's Twolegs began showing signs that they were preparing to give him away. He and Bobbie were romantically involved at this point, and after some convincing ( and maybe a little manipulation ), she agreed to run away with him.
- After a little while of struggling along in the wild, Bobbie discovered she was pregnant; when she broke the news to Duke, he abruptly decided he wasn't ready for that kind of commitment, and subsequently dipped. She was left alone and pregnant in the wilderness, lacking basically any useful survival skills.
- Shortly after, being weak and hungry and easy prey, she was attacked by a dog and injured. A SkyClan patrol stumbled across her and brought her back to camp, where she had her wounds treated and chose to join.
- ^^ All of the above was offscreen! Now we get into the played stuff :-)
- She was formally introduced on May 5, 2023. She met Yukio and Blazestar ( this guy becomes important later ). Following Snowpath's death, she gave birth to three kits in some ferns—Drowsykit, Lupinekit, and Crowkit.
- She continued bonding with Blazestar. While shadowing a patrol to prepare for warriorhood, she was involved in a dog attack alongside him, followed by more Blonding.
- Yukio loses his kits, and she consoles him. WindClan and SkyClan battle, and a campbound Bobbie worries about Blazestar and tenderly greets him upon his return.
- The Slobbie / Silvobbie beef begins when she openly challenges the two over kits playing with Twoleg toys brought back by Fantastream. More Blonding, and her 100th post oneshot.
- Even more Blonding ( are you noticing a pattern? ), and Bobbie officially leaves the nursery in August, shadowing Blazestar.
- Tallulahwing passes away from a mysterious illness, much to Bobbie's horror . . . and more cats fall ill. Maybe it's the stress, but Bobbie begins to notice strange white spots ( vitiligo ) on her fur.
- Bobbie is quickly acquainted with death when she and Blazestar stumble across the bodies of Shadowfire and Smokefang. Tragedy builds with Yukio's death and her first time wrestling with grief, where she begins a tradition of keeping dried flowers for lost friends.
- Lungwort is announced as the cure for the illness strangling the clans . . . too bad it only grows in cold temperatures. It's decided that a select group will journey to the distant mountains to retrieve the cure, and Bobbie volunteers to be among them. Cue Blonding.
- The Journey kicks off! Bobbie has to be rescued by Ferngill after falling into a river, the first of many obstacles. Shortly after, she realizes she's in love with Blazestar. Next, the journeying cats must face a rockslide, and she bonds a little with her cavemates—but they make it out!
- Bobbie gets to show off her newfound climbing skills when the group encounters a steep cliff, helping several cats up its icy face. Shortly after, the journeying cats are rewarded when they discover the long - awaited lungwort!
- Little Wolf perishes saving young Cherrypaw from an eagle, and Bobbie has Thoughts on this. Leaving the mountains, they encounter a dense forest, and Bobbie has to flee a fox attack and be retrieved by Batwing!
- Next, they face a pack of dogs, where Bobbie is saved by a WindClanner named Mouseflight! Stormpaw loses feeling in her hind legs during the attack, and after a heated discussion, Bobbie opts to stay behind and help carry the apprentice home.
- Finally, the delayed SkyClanners ( which is most of 'em, we're a compassionate bunch! ) make it home, and then . . . Blobbie confession! Shortly after, Bobbie joins SkyClan's council.
- The trials of the journey and her new role help Bobbie discover a newfound competence and confidence, and she begins to shed much of her nervous, sad demeanour as the worst parts of her past slip slowly into memory, soothed by her new mate at her side. There is also much less for a while from here on out because I suck big time and I went on a long ass hiatus </3
- Times are good . . . until Blazestar loses two lives to his son Skyclaw, unbeknownst to everyone else, who are offered the explanation of a fox. This elicits uncharacteristic fury and concern from a worried Bobbie, who receives the shocking news that her mate only retains one life of nine. The stress continues when Bobbie and her new apprentice, Blazingpaw, are attacked by rogues in a tragedy that spurs the implementation of the Code's fifth law by Blazestar.
- A happy moment when Bobbie discovers she is pregnant, but the good news only lasts so long . . .
- . . . because Blazestar is murdered by Harrierstripe, Sootstar's son, in an act of vengeance—and Bobbie repays the favor by taking his life as payment. The tragic scene, complete with a near - mortally wounded Bobbie, is discovered by the Clan, who take the now one - eyed queen back to camp to break the news.
- For a brief period, Bobbie's very sanity seems to hang in the balance; she is lost in a permanent darkness, vicious and cruel to others in a way she's not been before or since. In the end, after a long depression, the light of Blazestar's memory wins out, and she turns back towards " good " for now. Also more hiatusing from my loser ass.
- Offscreen, Bobbie chooses to step down from Orangestar's council to cope with her grief and raise her kits.
- Bobbie gives birth to three more kits—Hollykit, Candorkit, and Lionkit—though she struggles to parent them, leaning heavily on Butterflytuft as she nearly drowns in her grief. She does make an official return from an unofficial hiatus on my part!
- Bobbie thanks Butterflytuft for all her help shortly before she makes a return to warriorhood, still struggling with the grief and pain of losing Blazestar, haunted by nightmares and strange dreams with symbolism she can't understand, as well as grappling with the added loss of her friend, Mottledove. She's volatile and sad, struggling with a grief too enormous to handle, caught between a perpetual mourning and closure at the price of forever burying the person she'd been.
- After a particularly rough morning, Bobbie makes her choice: after some rumination at her mate's grave and finally choosing his memorial flower, she asks Orangestar for a new name, both to honor his memory and permanently shed the skin of " Bobbie ".
- At the July meeting, her wish is granted when she receives a new name alongside Chickbloom, becoming Doeblaze. Having achieved a sort of closure at the cost of killing much of the remnants of who she'd once been, newly - named Doeblaze's personality begins to shift ever - further from its origin point. At the meeting, she also receives an apprentice, Cloudypaw!
- When she least expects it, Doeblaze reunites with her sister, Crochet, much to her surprise—and joy; she begins to introduce Crochet to her new family and home.
- On the worse side of things, she bears witness to the losses of Tatteredlight and Violetnose, as well as Silversmoke's mysterious disappearance.
- Her 400th post brings with it a strange dream that seems to suggest at something like closure . . . though it's seemingly at the cost of her trademark softness, as her personality grows ever colder, friendly but paranoid, increasingly short - tempered and stressed, confident and capable but with a nasty streak for rage demonstrated when Lionpaw is attacked by his half - brother for trespassing.
- And that brings us to just about the present! Doeblaze started out a timid, nervous, sad ex - kittypet and walked out a confident, capable, smad ex - kittypet 💀.

Last edited:
old tags for safekeeping
pcieexd.gif
DOEBLAZEBOBBIE
DOE for her resemblance to the animal; BLAZE in honor of her late mate, at her request.
⤷ A name new and unfamiliar, but promising of ( hopefully ) new beginnings. Carries an ever - present sting at the suffix, a cross she willingly bears.
♥︎DOEBLAZE is a SkyClan warrior and widow to the Clan's deceased leader, Blazestar. Time and tragedy have changed her extensively since her first venture into the forest. ❞
.... BASICS
  • ♥︎ AFAB CISGENDER FEMALE • SHE / HER / HERS
    ⤷ Prefers feminine titles and terms; pansexual.
  • ♥︎ 52 MOONS • ROUGHLY 4 YRS
    ⤷ created 05 . 05 . 2023 at 37 moons
    ⤷ ages realistically every 5th
    ⤷ born 04 . 05 ( newleaf )
  • ♥︎ WARRIOR of SKYCLAN • ONCE A KITTYPET
    ⤷ In the wake of her loss, utterly devoted to her Clan.
    ⤷ Distrustful of outsiders; largely ambivalent towards other Clanners, save for familiar faces. Hates WindClan as a whole.
• penned by DEJAVU ♥︎ HEARTCHARTPINTERESTPLAYLIST
PRESENTATION ....
  • ♥︎ A SMALL, SCARRED LILAC TABBY AND WHITE SHE-CAT WITH A LONE GREEN EYE.
    4d5460.png

Though Doeblaze is an unobtrusive presence who does not immediately draw heavy visual attention, the first thing one is likely to see is the prominent scarring that shreds both ears and shatters the left side of her face, her left eye Harrierstripe's final conquest. She bears various other scars across her body, but these are long faded and well - concealed by shaggy lilac fur, hidden testaments to the many trials of a weary life. Too many pounds have been ground off her frame by grief, leaving her excessively lean; she does, however, remain in possession of long, deerish legs which bear a wiry strength. Her large, light paws and shortened, white - tufted tail further lend themselves to the impression of a doe.

Often standing a head below her Clanmates, Doeblaze is a hidden presence, revealed, as one might lift a veil, when she speaks. Her lilac - and - white pelt verges on tawny, dense fur often poorly kempt, shaggy tangles that fall into a tabby pattern speckled with white spots that further suggest a deer. The slow spread of vitiligo means that the white once relegated to her belly and chin has climbed to engulf her entire chest and neck; she does still retain her darker " fringe " of head fur, which falls into rather careless tufts. She looks out on the world from behind a lone green eye, a soft verdant shade cooled by time and hurt; it's no longer quite so wide and doelike, tired and world - weary in the heavy lines of exhaustion etched beneath it. Her eye is heavily lidded, and beneath both it and the ravaged one are winding tabby stripes that resemble tear tracks. Time and hardship has stolen her kittypet accessories, and she shows no desire to replace them.​
  • LH LILAC TABBY WITH LOW WHITE AND VITILIGO ( CARRYING CINNAMON, SOLID, ALBINO )
    Champagne's traitsThomas' traits
    ⤷ stands 8 inches at the shoulder • body length of 13 inches
    ⤷ weighs roughly 6.5 pounds
    ♥︎ Spring 2023 • One dog bite scar on her right foreleg and three dog bite scars on her left hind leg, all of them jagged and heavily faded in appearance; from an off - screen dog attack prior to her arrival in SkyClan.
    ♥︎ 06 . 14 . 2023 • Scattered, twisted and faded scars across her right side. From repeated strikes during a dog attack while shadowing a patrol.
    ♥︎ 10 . 02 . 2023 • Faded talon scars across her neck and upper back; from an eagle attack in the mountains, during which she also lost her kittypet collar.
    ♥︎ 01 . 07 . 2024 • Claw scars across her lower back; from a rogue attack that would trigger the implementation of the fifth law of the Warrior Code.
    ♥︎ 01 . 27 . 2024 • Split left ear, loss of left eye, and facial scarring along with a shredded right ear; from Harrierstripe, dealt in their battle shortly after he killed Blazestar.
  • INVENTORY
    r3K1sFy.png
    ♥︎ A dried sunflower. It feels slightly frayed underpaw.
    ⤷ Retrieved from the Twoleg gardens herself on 07 . 07 . 2024. Kept in her nest.
    ⤷ In memory of her deceased mate, Blazestar. Carries great meaning for her; occasionally worn for special occasions.

Wtt6bjG.png
    ♥︎ A scrap of moss with a small tuft of golden fur caught in it. It's old and worn, without any trace of its former scent.
    ⤷ Retrieved from her and Blazestar's old nest with Orangestar's permission. Kept in her own new nest.
    ⤷ A remnant of happier times, kept and treasured.

YDNSsa0.png
    ♥︎ A small pinkish stone with paler banding. Feels slightly rough underpaw.
    ⤷ Gifted by Sparrowsong on 9 . 11 . 2023. Kept in her nest.
    ⤷ Signifies Sparrowsong's affection. A treasured, if slightly faded, friendship.

hNuMeJA.png
    ♥︎ A dried peach rose with two small buds. Its petals are papery underpaw.
    ⤷ Brought from the Twoleg gardens by daylight warriors at her request. Kept in her nest.
    ⤷ In memory of her deceased friend, Yukio.

6HDmObw.png
    ♥︎ A dried white freesia. It feels fragile underpaw.
    ⤷ Brought from the Twoleg gardens by daylight warriors at her request. Kept in her nest.
    ⤷ In memory of her deceased friend, Mottledove.

lw80UpW.png
.... PROFILE
  • Doeblaze's character is defined by her world - weary and melancholy nature, with a lacking self - worth and guilt - ridden conscience tempered by caring devotion.
    TRAIT . A brief description of this trait, how it affects daily life, etc. Might write in a second person POV or first person narrative from the character, because that honestly feels easier, for some reason?

TRAIT . A brief description of this trait, how it affects daily life, etc. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In vel enim sagittis, congue justo nec, facilisis magna. Donec luctus tincidunt purus, convallis dignissim ante hendrerit et.

TRAIT . A brief description of this trait, how it affects daily life, etc. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In vel enim sagittis, congue justo nec, facilisis magna. Donec luctus tincidunt purus, convallis dignissim ante hendrerit et.

TRAIT . A brief description of this trait, how it affects daily life, etc. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In vel enim sagittis, congue justo nec, facilisis magna. Donec luctus tincidunt purus, convallis dignissim ante hendrerit et.​
  • R2q0i7r.png
    x3jk7JJ.png
    ♥︎ INFJ ( THE ADVOCATE ) • • XVIII. THE MOON • NEUTRAL GOOD
    ♥︎ ON MATTERS OF THE SELF
    Character's thoughts on themself and general psyche. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In vel enim sagittis, congue justo nec, facilisis magna. Donec luctus tincidunt purus, convallis dignissim ante hendrerit et. Duis at ante erat. Proin ullamcorper aliquet dui a gravida. Nam nisi urna, ultrices efficitur tortor ac, venenatis feugiat arcu.

♥︎ ON MATTERS OF FAITH
    Character's thoughts on faith. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In vel enim sagittis, congue justo nec, facilisis magna. Donec luctus tincidunt purus, convallis dignissim ante hendrerit et. Duis at ante erat. Proin ullamcorper aliquet dui a gravida. Nam nisi urna, ultrices efficitur tortor ac, venenatis feugiat arcu.

♥︎ ON MATTERS OF PRINCIPLE
    Character's principles. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In vel enim sagittis, congue justo nec, facilisis magna. Donec luctus tincidunt purus, convallis dignissim ante hendrerit et. Duis at ante erat. Proin ullamcorper aliquet dui a gravida. Nam nisi urna, ultrices efficitur tortor ac, venenatis feugiat arcu.

♥︎ ON MATTERS OF THE HEART
    Character's thoughts on relationships. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In vel enim sagittis, congue justo nec, facilisis magna. Donec luctus tincidunt purus, convallis dignissim ante hendrerit et. Duis at ante erat. Proin ullamcorper aliquet dui a gravida. Nam nisi urna, ultrices efficitur tortor ac, venenatis feugiat arcu.​
  • MANNERISMS
    • List of character's mental and physical mannerisms, as well as their physical demeanour and any habits. Donec luctus tincidunt purus, convallis dignissim ante hendrerit et.
    • List of character's mental and physical mannerisms, as well as their physical demeanour and any habits. Donec luctus tincidunt purus, convallis dignissim ante hendrerit et.

PREFERENCES
    LIKES .
    • Thing.
    • Thing.
    • Thing.
    • Thing.
    DISLIKES .
    • Thing.
    • Thing.
    • Thing.
    • Thing.

❝ A quote that feels particular relevant or resonant for the character. This is mostly here for aesthetic reasons. ( Source ) ❞
INTERACTIONS ....
  • ♥︎ WIDOWED • PANSEXUAL MONOGAMIST • NOT LOOKING
    ⤷ An easily made acquaintance, yet difficult to truly befriend; romance is ostensibly impossible. Hers is an ire difficult to earn, but furious once invited.
    ⤷ Paranoid and wary, her trust is as easily startled away as her namesake. Difficult to obtain, but once earned, it comes with limitless devotion.
    ⤷ Does not appreciate romantic advances. Likely to intentionally ( or not ) ignore such overtures.
    INTERACTION
    • Open to interaction, friends, enemies, one - sided crushes; closed to romance, severe injury, death.
    Smells of pine needles and lavender, a scent often associated with grief. Would wear her custom perfume as a human.
    Sounds like low, husky, and somewhat raspy. Voice claim is Charlie Cale ( Poker Face ).
    • Speech is #A52534; dream speech is #CFB3CD; thoughts are italicized; contact and combat is underlined.

COMBAT
    ♥︎ A small and quick - moving brawler who favors soft spots and hits hard and fast without holding back. Startlingly ruthless, the follower of a " don't point a gun at anyone you don't intend to shoot " - type mentality. Moves constantly to compensate for her impaired vision; favors grappling, tackles, and other front - facing attacks. Makes use of biting as an attack pattern, being in possession of naturally long teeth.
    ( Usually ) won't start fights; will end fights; won't flee; may show mercy; will kill.
    VICTIMS:
    ⤷ Killed Harrierstripe on 01 . 29 . 2024 • UNDER THAT SKY, WE WILL REUNITE.​
  • CHAMPAGNE xx THOMAS • GENERATION 1
    ♥︎ Older sister to Crochet.
    ⤷ Raised by her mother alone, and helped in raising her younger sister.
    RELATIONSHIPS ♥︎
    FAMILY :
    ♥︎ Widow to Blazestar; former mate to Duke. Long - faded girl crush on Orangestar.
    • Mother to Lupinesong, Drowsynose, and Crowsight by Duke; and to Lionpaw, Candorpaw, and Hollypaw by Blazestar.
    • Previously a foster mother to Plaguepaw.
    EDUCATION :
    ♥︎ Shadowed Blazestar.
    • Mentoring Cloudypaw.
    • Previously mentored Blazingpaw.

OPINIONS ♥︎
    ❤️️ FRIENDS: Blazestar†, Yukio†, Duskpool, Tiggerbounce, Twitchbolt, Sparrowsong, Drizzlepelt, Mottledove†, Dogbite, Orangestar, Butterflytuft, Johnnyflame
    LOVES: Blazestar†, Lupinesong, Drowsynose, Crowsight, Lionpaw, Candorpaw, Hollypaw
    TRUSTS: Blazestar†
    ADMIRES: Orangestar, Twitchbolt
    LIKES: Greeneyes, Chalk, Figfeather, Sootspritespark†, Thistleback, Periwinklebreeze, Mosspool, Sharpshadow, Gentlestorm, Smogstar
    MIXED FEELINGS & NEUTRAL:
    DISLIKES: Slate, Silversmoke, Dawnglare, Mallowlark
    💔 ENEMIES: Duke, Kyungmin†, Beetleback, Sootstar†, Harrierstripe†​
  • + PROFICIENT IN: Climbing, tracking, diplomacy, and hunting.
    -- LACKING IN: Weaving, long - distance running, combat, and swimming.
    PROFICIENCY
    ♥︎ CLAN SKILL: ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡
    Expert. Natural climber with the build to match; most skillful in hunting, tracking, and fighting when aboveground.

HUNTING: ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡♡♡
    Acceptable. Performs well in hunting aboveground and brings back a good amount of prey, but prone to failure when hunting on land.

TRACKING: ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡♡
    Proficient. Efficient tracker with an eye for subtle details alongside a good nose and ears; slightly impaired by the loss of one eye.

COMBAT: ♥︎♥︎♥︎♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    Lacking. Experienced in fighting off a variety of non - cat foes, and most skilled in this area, although her defense is poor. Lackluster performance when fighting other cats, though she is actively working to improve this; most skillful when fueled by anger.​
  • Code:
    [box=60%][justify][color=#D6D8DF][fleft][img height=150px]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/85432358_BeLGwwkRCRSjxS1.gif[/img][/fleft][size=12px]text here. lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. fusce sapien mauris, elementum at nibh eget, euismod egestas nibh. cras posuere elit at orci feugiat porttitor et eget nisi.
    [outline=black][color=#A52534][b]" speech. "[/b][/color][/outline]
    [img width=600px]https://dummyimage.com/1000x1/4d5460/4d5460.png[/img]
    [quote][outline=black][color=#A52534][b]OOC :[/b][/color][/outline] — [fright][abbr=penned by dejavu][outline=black][color=#A52534][b]♥︎[/b][/color][/outline][/abbr][/fright][/quote][/size][/color][/justify][/box]

sJtY8Lq.png

4d5460.png
IMPORTANT! This is an unofficial prompt hub. I am not a member of SkyClan's lovely HP team, nor are these prompts in any way connected to a greater event or plot concerning SkyClan at large. These are just here for anyone to use when you want a quick thread idea <3
LAST UPDATED 00.00.0000.
NjVxoWo.png
  • ZNQZGma.png

One of SkyClan's defining traits is, of course, their territory! A landscape covered in sprawling pines and very little underbrush, it's dotted with a pawful of landmarks—the Rockpile, the Sandy Ravine, and, of course, the Tallpine—that make it no trouble at all for its residents to get up to assorted shenanigans.
    ° Your aim today is to sneak up on a Clanmate—but SkyClan's trademark lack of undergrowth is working against you. Without much brush in which to conceal yourself, your options for stealth are limited to zig - zagging between the trees or scurrying up into them. Which path do you take ( and how successful is it )?

° Today's patrol to the border SkyClan shares with RiverClan is shaping up to be fairly uneventful, given the relative peace between the two groups. That is, until you stumble on a stray branch ( or, embarassingly, your own paws ) and find yourself tumbling into the cold water! Do you manage to haul yourself out, or will you have to hope a particularly kind - hearted RiverClanner comes by—and soon!
    Optionally, roll for your character's success in getting themself out.

° You have to admit, the crystal waters of SkyClan's border with the clan of swimmers is a little mesmerizing, even if you wouldn't dare get your paws wet. You're staring at it, admiring the ripples—staring at it so closely, in fact, you don't notice what's causing those waves. Suddenly, a fish leaps from the water and smacks you right between the eyes! Hopefully nobody saw that . . .

° The underbrush across the ThunderClan border is so thick, a stark departure from the barren earth of SkyClan. You're watching it intently, trying to discern any sense of motion or information from it—and possibly wondering how the ThunderClanners ever do—when one of them appears, seemingly out of thin air, and scares the living daylights out of you! How do you react?

° Of course you ended up with the dusk patrol, and of course the ThunderClan border is seeming especially spooky today. Under the cover of darkness, the lush forest across from you is seeming more inscrutable, than ever. Suddenly, some extremely creepy sounds begin to emanate from the thick undergrowth. What in StarClan's name is making those sounds, and do you dare stick around to find out?
    Optionally, roll for the source of the sound—is it a predator, a ThunderClanner, or just a particularly strong wind?

° Everyone knows that the Rockpile's not only the best place to catch some sun ( and gossip, if you're lucky ), but also a hotspot for anyone in search of some mice. Today, that rings more true than ever—when you and your patrol arrive on the scene, it's a veritable mousesplosion! The furry little guys are scurrying everywhere, and you're practically guaranteed to bring a couple home. Unless, of course, their sheer numbers actually make it more difficult to catch them.
    Optionally, roll for the number of mice present and / or the number of mice caught.

° Well, it's not just mice you can catch at the Rockpile—today, it's being put to full use by the Clan's working cats, who are sprawled out across the sunwarmed stones and trading gossip and hunting tips in equal measure. Why not settle in and see what you can find out about your Clanmates? Better hope you don't end up as the newest subject . . .

° You love your Clanmates, you really do ( or maybe you don't ), but it's a little hard to like them right now—especially when your last sparring partner just flung some of the Sandy Ravine's conveniently located . . . well, sand in your eyes. No amount of rubbing seems to be getting it out, and you're all but fighting for your life here . . . right in front of everyone else waiting for their turn.

° Maybe there's a special someone in the Sandy Ravine today, or maybe you're just feeling particularly confident, but it's time to show off your best moves! Better hope you don't fumble them, lest you embarass yourself with a failure. Of course, if you do succeed, you're look especially cool in front of . . . whoever's here, anyways.
    Optionally, roll for success / failure.

° The day has been miserably gray and rainy, but for whatever reason—be that a strict mentor or an admirable work ethic—you're out here in the storm, listening to the crashes of thunder as you stand in the rain, waiting to spar on the now - damp ground of the Sandy Ravine. Huh, it's sure raining a lot . . . you can see a bunch of deep puddles forming in the old riverbed. Maybe you'll decide to splash in them, or maybe you'll be stricken by anxiety about the tales of flooding you've heard—it's up to you!

° Ah, the Tallpine! You've heard some legendary tales about those who have conquered it . . . or haven't. Today, it's your turn to take it on—it sure looks big up close, doesn't it? Maybe you'll finally challenge Orangestar's record, or maybe you'll chicken out only a few branches up . . . the choice is yours!
    Optionally, roll a d100 for percentage climbed.

° Someone is endlessly bragging about how high up the Tallpine they can get. Whether this is a matter of your very honor or you're simply fed up with their yapping, you decide it's time for them to prove that they're not all talk! Challenge the knave to an ill - advised race, and see who comes out victorious!
    Optionally, roll to see who wins.

° It's a little hard to see the top of Tallpine from all the way down here, but if your eyes aren't lying to you, it looks like a mother raptor has set up camp near its peak! Her carefully constructed nest is set up on a fan of branches, but you can't tell whether it houses ( potentially delicious ) eggs or screeching chicks. Do you dare to climb up and investigate?
    Googling for a suitable bird of prey to slot in depending on the season is advised!​
  • ZNQZGma.png

SkyClan wouldn't be home without their literal home—the fern - and - bramble hollow that houses a wealth of dens and miniature landmarks. Between the various locations and the constant flow of cats in and out, SkyClan's camp is always busy—which makes it the perfect place for hanging out or getting up to mischief!
    ° The camp you ( and seemingly a thousand Clanmates ) call home has always been one bordered by lush banks of fern and tangles of bramble. You don't usually pay the underbrush of camp much mind, until today—maybe it's only just caught your attention, but the biggest fern you've ever seen is growing here! It almost smacks you in the face; do you try to prune it, or merely marvel at it with other onlookers?

° Okay, it's official—you are currently the proud owner of SkyClan's best nest! It's got the perfect amount of moss, is made just the way you like, it and is flawlessly decorated for your tastes. You can't wait to try it out after a long day of work . . . that is, until you find it mysteriously gone when you head for your den of choice. Did someone steal it? If so, do you start flinging accusations?

° Maybe it's nightmares, or maybe your nest just isn't that comfortable, but you've been abruptly woken in the middle of the night. Why not get some fresh air, maybe a drink from the stream? It's no trouble at all, of course . . . until you remember exactly how crowded your den is. Suddenly, your simple walk has become a veritable minefield of tails and legs you'd better not step on, lest you incur the wrath of a drowsy Clanmate.
    Optionally, roll for your character's success in not stepping on their denmates.

° You don't often give much thought to the bramble bush under which the warriors' den resides. It's just kind of there, protecting you from the elements, not something you have to think about that often . . . until you're forced to. Maybe you woke with a leaping enthusiasm, or you made a misstep, but one way or another, you've ended up totally stuck in the brambles.

° It's a long - held and unspoken tradition that the more experienced warriors get the best spots in the warriors' den—the warm center, where they'll be kept nice and toasty against a chilly greenleaf night or a downright freezing leaf - bare one. Maybe you're the young upstart, or maybe you're an affronted older warrior, but either way, one of the young warriors is trying to sneak their nest into the space rightfully belonging to their elders.

° The thick clump of ferns in which the apprentices' den resides is one that offers shelter against the night's winds and the day's sun. Today, though, it's giving you some trouble—a particularly large couple of ferns growing near your nest keep smacking you in the face no matter which way you turn, keeping you from your much - needed rest. How will you handle this challenge to your sleep?

° After a day during which your mentor was insistent on training you in boring things like hunting and tracking and providing for your Clan, you've found yourself in your nest without any opportunity to practice your awesome battles moves. Clearly, the only solution is dealing your best blows to a sleeping denmate . . . there's definitely no way this could backfire.

° The broken pine trunk sunk into the holly bush that houses the nursery has a story of its own—a windstorm over a year ago that felled it, claiming the life of a warrior in the process. Seasons later, the veil of tragedy has dissipated ( at least somewhat ), and the damaged old log presents an excellent climbing opportunity for the young and - slash - or the daring. You fit in one or both ( or maybe none . . . ) of the categories, and today's the day you try your paw at the stump, potentially to the chagrin of the queens. Better hope you don't fall, lest the tree claim another victim.
    Optionally, roll for your character's success in climbing the pine trunk.

° You're a strong cat. You're a brave cat. But Dawnglare's den is seeming especially creepy today; maybe it's the pale net of hazel branches, or the darkness of the herb - scent burrow . . . or maybe it's the lurking shape of SkyClan's eldest medicine cat. Some greater authority or another has sent you on an errand to bring Dawnglare some herb or another, or perhaps a wad of damp moss. Either way, it's time to test your courage against the vicious enemy that is the extremely creepy vibe of this den.

° What in StarClan's name are the medicine cats storing in here today? The second you walk in, for whatever reason—maybe you've got a scrape, or you're visiting someone, or bringing by wet moss—you immediately start sneezing uncontrollably. Despite your repeated efforts to suppress it, your nose seems wholly intent on betraying you, its means being a series of rapid - fire sneezes. Your eyes are watering and you can hardly see, so better hope you don't stumble into someone—or something—or blow away a stack of herbs with the force of your sneezing.

° The den sheltered beneath the elderberry bush is a complete mystery to you. Each night since shortly after her ascension, Orangestar has retreated behind the fragile branches in the purpling of dusk—and each time, you've wondered what it looks like in there. The leader appears absent from camp right now for whatever reason—emphasis on appears—and you've decided to seize the moment and finally find out what it looks like in there once and for all. Scampering over to the elderberry bush to take a peek inside, you'd better hope Orangestar doesn't make a sudden reappearance . . .

° The gnarled thorn branch of Highbranch hardly looks comfortable, but it's as good as the softest down in your eyes. Sighing dreamily as you gaze up at the twisted bough, you can practically see yourself, aged and experienced, your eyes glimmering sedately with the assurance of a leader, perched atop it. Envisioning your glorious destiny seems like a fine way to pass the time, although your fixed stare certainly catches the attention of a few Clanmates; do you care to give your aspirations a voice?

° StarClan's kits, how does Orangestar climb this thing? The Highbranch is so . . . big . . . and thorny. Maybe that's the real sign that a cat is ready to lead SkyClan—the ability to gracefully ascend the knotted limb with all the ceremony befitting a leader. You're almost entranced by its jagged, unfriendly surface, drawing closer and closer until—ouch! You went to poke the tree in an innocent gesture of curiosity, and the fiendish thing took full advantage of the opportunity to skewer your paw.

° It's dusk, the sun setting over a mostly - contented campful of SkyClanners; as the sun sinks towards the horizon, cats begin to gather into clumps to share tongues and eat their hard - earned share of prey for the day. You speed up your own pawsteps as you spot a piece of your favorite prey crowning the fresh - kill pile, newly caught and looking especially tantalizing. It's decidedly yours, and you can practically taste it—when all of a sudden, another Clanmate's paw closes over it at about the same time as yours. Do you fight for your right to your meal?

° You've seen a couple cats hosting this before—an opportunity for SkyClan's youngest and clumsiest members to get an early start on flexing their climbing muscles. WInning a race up the Sunning - stump has been rumored to indicate a promising future for a kitten. The day is fair and you're free for once, so it seems like the perfect opportunity to host a climbing competition for the nursery's tiniest residents. Time to see which kits come out on top in the race—better figure out a prize!
    Optionally, encourage participants to roll for climbing success.

° The Sunning - stump is often used as a lounge and place to relax and soak up some rays by the warriors—warriors, plural. It's not a huge stump, but c'mon, it can clearly fit more than one cat! But right now, that's all it appears to be housing, as a particularly sun - drunk and greedy Clanmate has chosen to sprawl out, limbs askew, and take up the entire stump. Do you suck it up and go trek out to the Rockpile, or challenge them to share?

° Quite the opposite scenario greets you today—after you clamber onto the stump alongside one Clanmate, another joins you, then another, until a veritable pile of cats is narrowly wedged onto the stump. Should you even bother trying to extricate yourself? It's comfy and relatively warm, even if someone keeps poking you in the side. In the end, it's up to you whether to accept your fate or try to wiggle your way out without sending the whole stack tumbling down—especially as more Clanmates begin to flock to the sunwarmed pile!​
  • ZNQZGma.png

Yap yap yap yap yap yap. Yap yap yap yap yap yap. Yap yap yap yap yap yap.
    ° Yap yap yap yap yap yap. Yap yap yap yap yap yap. Yap yap yap yap yap yap. Yap yap yap yap yap yap.

° Yap yap yap yap yap yap. Yap yap yap yap yap yap. Yap yap yap yap yap yap. Yap yap yap yap yap yap.

° Yap yap yap yap yap yap. Yap yap yap yap yap yap. Yap yap yap yap yap yap. Yap yap yap yap yap yap.​
  • ZNQZGma.png

° Yap yap yap yap yap yap. Yap yap yap yap yap yap. Yap yap yap yap yap yap. Yap yap yap yap yap yap.​
  • ZNQZGma.png

• ZNQZGma.png

Last edited: