Draw Every Tabby Tale Cat Challenge!

Antiigone

Have you heard the Nuzi?
Aug 28, 2023
Hello hello!! I’m bored and wanna do something silly so!! I’m challenging myself to draw every single tabby tale cat I can get my hands on!
I wanna try doing it 100 Warrior Cats Design Challenge style by using a consistent art style for every cat with the end goal of possibly having just a huge lineup of all the cats that have come before and after!!

Just throw me your cat by commenting a description, @/ it’s account so I know it’s real and one (or more!) interesting facts about them that you want to share!

Just make sure only one cat request per post!

That way, it gives everyone a chance to get at least one doodle <3

That being said, you can request again after a) I've already completed your cat and b) 6 other people have requested after yours! (I’ll have a list so you can keep track with me)

This rule also applies if you request a kit then later down the line want me to draw the kit as a paw then a warrior! Age line ups would be so cute!

So yeah!!! Let’s see how much of TT’s timeline I can record through this fun lil challenge!!!

//I also challenge any artists out there to do the same if you have the time! It’d be fun to see how different artists draw the same cat 👀 //

Current list:

Nightfish
Lightstrike
Periwinklebreeze

Scorchstreak
Pikesplash
Softkit
Rattleheart
Lupinepaw
Drizzlepelt
Roeflame
Iciclefang
Willowroot
Mothfur
Dandelionwish
Freckleflame
Bitekit
Algeapaw
Foxtail
Lilypad
Stormywing

xKdE0pH.png

Last edited:
omg?

I'm gonna chuck my easiest cat in the world at you

@Ratpaw is an all white cat with orange eyes and rounded ears

one fun fact about her is that she loves flowers!

Last edited:
I offer you my angry spitfire teen

@BEEPAW.
Shorthair black smoke with low white (paws, tail, freckles/spots on her face) with mismatched eyes (blue & amber) [if you need her refs lmk]

she LOVES fireflies... its a fond memory shared with her brother, Cicadapaw, and it brings her comfort

I would be over the moon if @Dogbite could be a part of your project ❤️❤️❤️ tags

Interesting fact: He loves and misses stale two-leg nachos but would never admit that to any cat.

He is a cinnamon and white splotched tabby with multitudes of scars. The most prominent being their missing left eye. His one eye is a ocean blue and his face is scruffy akin to a 'dog' think a Yorkie almost.

edit// new tags now linked!

Last edited:
Oh my gosh this is so fun!! Thank you Antii!!

Howlingstar is the current ThunderClan leader. She is a plump longhaired black tabby with white markings and green eyes. A fun fact about her is she is the matriarch of the largest family tree on TT right now (I think)! It just reached Gen 4 with her granddaughter Howlfire’s litter :)

Her sub is @HOWLINGSTAR

oh, this is so fun! thank you for doing this!

i have a billion guys but i'll offer you @GREENEYES ! here are his tags and his toyhouse! he is a thick-furred, red and white tabby tom with bright green eyes. the end of his tail curls inward, and he has newly placed scars on the back of his neck.

fun facts!
— greeneyes was born into skyclan's first litter!
— he loves shiny things
— he often believes he is cursed, stemming from rhetoric that 'green is a deadly color'

WAAAHING

I can throw you Ferndance! She's a cinnamon ticked tabby (ignore the fact she looks chocolate it just sorta happened overtime) with one white paw and green eyes! Her refs are here.

Fun fact about Fern she's probably one of the most tolerant non-SkyClan cats in regards to kittypets and outsiders. Not entirely altruistically, as a thief, she kinda knows that kittypets would have cooler things to steal then her clanmates.

What a fun idea!

I have a few but I'll offer my beloved @Flycatcher ! He is a slightly smaller than average blue mackerel tabby tom with a white spot on his chest and pale green eyes! He's a bit of a scruffy cat in places, his fur notably fluffier around his neck and tail.
Here's his art refs and his tags.

- Flycatcher is the current deputy of ThunderClan and mate to Flamewhisker
- He was Thunders first lead warrior before his promotion!

Gonna throw you my main boy first because I have a million ocs

@Periwinklebreeze. is my windclan boy and mian muse. his bio is here, and his toyhouse is here

some fun facts are:
- as much as he hates and fears her, peri still feels a shocking amount of loyalty and affection towards sootstar and struggles to peice his childhood inage of her with the memories he has of her now
- he is utterly terrified of foxes
- he has always been sickened by the scent and sight of blood, to the point where hes fainted from it, which he's slowly overcome and can now ignore his discomfort

[edited cuz new bio link]

Last edited: