RiverClan Newleaf Prompts [CLOSED]

LAKEMOON — ( 1 / 4 )

[] link | Oh noooo, you and another cat (or cats) got caught in the rain and must shelter from the storm together!
[] link | prompt
[] link | prompt
[] link | prompt

PINEKIT —( 4 / 4 )

[] link | Newleaf means the water is warm enough for kittens to begin learning to swim, the clan should come together to ensure they pick up this important skill and don't end up as drypaws!
[] link | Cattails have begun to pop up again, do you dare take a bite?
[] link | Crabkits fireflies
[] link | strange lights are seen at night once more, further investigation shows the twolegs are returning to the territory once more to make their fires and build temporary nests (tents)

Last edited:
CLAYPAW TRACKER
Responses to others
- link - Birds return and so too do their feathers and song, flocks of them can be seen gathering in trees and littering the ground in colorful plumes but they'd also look real nice on the freshkill pile...
- link- Cattails have begun to pop up again, do you dare take a bite?
Other threads
- link - The recent melting snow seems to have made the river rise a little.
-

Last edited:
SALMONSHADE TRACKER... [ 0/4 ]
₊‧ ଳ ‧₊ come newleaf, the shell hunts are back, but they're also good for fortifying dens | digging like you can bury
₊‧ ଳ ‧₊ flowers are blooming again, leading riverclan to resume their decorating | coconut perfume
₊‧ ଳ ‧₊ fireflies drift through the night & crickets start singing again | your eyes were lovely as you danced
₊‧ ଳ ‧₊ with the recent rainfalls, it brings forth worms and other creatures to the surface | the worms crawl

Last edited:
WHOA I FORGOT TO TRACK MYSELF - will put my prompts here!

ROOKFANG ; 1/4: INCOMPLETE
> prompt one / bugs!! reply
> prompt two
> prompt three
> prompt four​

Last edited: