shop saturn's art shop ! [ CLOSED ]

comm type: painted headshot w/ scene background :]!
price: $40
reference / tags: https://tabbytales.net/threads/fighting-cow-how-could-we-forget-about-you-adderpaw.12628/
expression/pose/personality: adderpaw likes to keep to himself, he doesn't like talking to others and if he has to will only be blunt, but loves all types of nature!! if you could draw him with some type of bug (any is fine, but he does favor crickets!) or just a little creature guy on his nose or in front of his nose on the grass that would be so fun!! he would have a very neutral expression, but probably his eyes would give away how excited he is by being all wide and starry because of the little guy joining him
background: maybe he's like in the forest maybe surrounded by fireflies? it could be dark out in the background and maybe a firefly is lighting up his face idk but that sounds like a LOT so just some trees in the background (maybe elder or pine trees since those are his favorite) or something to do with a lily of the valley!! black/red/brown are the aesthetics i have going for him but im open to anything!
other: if anything is too much lmk because im very flexible, just trying to think of something where you can have creative freedom!​

comm type: sticker
price: $10
reference / tags: here!
expression/pose/personality: could look uninterested, irritated or whatever you think would fit his personality :3
other: :D​

OPENING THIS BACK UP with some pretty big changes!! here's the changes to commission types:

- stickers have been moved to the fullbody tab
- sketch headshots have been removed bc i don't enjoy them anymore </3 sorry !!
- painted fullbodues have been removed pending new examples
- reference sheets have been added
- symmetrical pixel icons have been added
- prices have been updated! feel free to look around to see what's changed

--​

and an important update to how this shop is run:
SLOTS ARE NOW UNLIMITED!! i will take as many comms as you guys want, closing the shop periodically to complete them. this also means you can order in batches!

commissions will be worked through roughly in order of request, with larger commissions taking longer. i've changed my wait times to account for taking on more at once <3​

Last edited:
Reactions: chuff
comm type: X3 pixels with shading
price: $30

FIGFEATHER
reference / tags: tags (link to her TH is easily accessible for full ref! Same is applicable for all characters)
expression/pose/personality: Something poised and confident
background: n/a
other:

BIGFANG
reference / tags: tags
expression/pose/personality: Brows furrowed, stoic
other:

TWINKLEKIT
reference / tags: tags
expression/pose/personality: excited, smiley, energetic, anything with those vibes
other: ty :)

comm type: cell shaded full body (plus one character extra)
price: 45 (i think)
reference / tags: Honeysplash
Flora
expression/pose/personality: any loving, happy silly cute couple poses and expressions!!! Free range!
background: up to you
other: lemme send you dollars right away lmfao