MENTORING Apprentice
    MENTORED BY Mentor
    —— ADMIRES Iciclefang, Ferngill, Hazecloud, Moonpaw
    —— NOTABLE FRIENDSHIPS Nettlepaw
    —— NOTABLE ENEMIES
    ★ INTERACT
    RELATIONSHIPS; NOT LOOKING

QUEER ♡ PANROMANTIC
    How easily do they fall in love? Not easily.
    How easily do they trust? Easily.
    SMELLS OF Warm and downy.
    SOUNDS LIKE Loud and whispy
    CRUSHING ON No one.​

image.png
    HEARTCHART ; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST:
    Blame Brett - The Beaches
    About You Now - Miranda Cosgrove
    I Feel Fine - Sex Bob Omb
    Hellla Good - No Doubt
    I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Dreams - Weezer
    YOU'RE TOO SLOW - ODETARI
    Girlfriend - Hemlocke Springs
    Tell Me - wondergirls
    LET'S GET MARRIED - BROCKHAMPTON
    Bubble Pop Electric - Gwen Stefani
    LONELY HEARTS CLUB - Marina and the Diamonds
    Into The Ocean - Blue October
    Tongue Tied - Grouplove
    Cream On Chrome - Ratatat
    Season 2 Episode 3 - Glass Animals
    Sabotage - Beastie Boys
    Something About Us - Daft Punk
    Twice - Catfish and the Bottlemen
    The Weekend - SZA
    Black Sheep - The Clash at Demonhead
    Call Me - Blondie
    Talk Too Much - Coin
    Fireball - Dev
    I Like That - Janelle Monae
    BOOGIE - BROCKHAMPTON
    Sunset Lover - PETIT BISCUIT
    Can't Get You out of My Head - Kylie Minogue
    Drink About - Seeb
    Dancin (krono remix) - Aaron Smith
    Pink Dance - Future Girlfriend
    Crush - Tessa Violet
    Let Me Blow Ya Mind - Eve
    Hang On Me - St. Vincent
    Lucky Strike - Troye Sivan
    Miracle - Caravan Palace
    Pretty Girl - Hayley Kiyoko
    All Over - CRUISR
    Walking - Joji
    No Idea - Don Toliver
    Wait a Minute! - Willow Smith
    stardew - Purity Ring
    Baby Hotline - Jack Stauber
    Electric Love - BORNS
    Sunshine Inc. - DONIGOLDENCHILD
    Moonsetter - Homestuck Vol. 9
    Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend
    Unlock It - Charli XCX
    Girls In Bikinis - Poppy
    Reptillia - The Strokes
    Around the World - A Touch Of Class
    Let's Groove - Earth, Wind and Fire
    Deceptacon - LeTigre
    Notion - The Rare Occasions
    Click - Charli XCX
    PUNK TACTICS - Joey Valence & Brae
    After The Storm - Kali Uchis
    Funny Things - Thundercat
    Too Much - Bossa
    Yeah Yeah - Miah The Pisces
    I LOVE YOU HOE - Odetari
    That'S The Way - KC & The Sunshine Band
    Shake It - Metro Station
    Electric Feeling - MGMT
    One More Time - Daft Punk
    Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
    Killshot - Magdalena Bay
    FVN! - LVL1
    Intergalactic - Beastie Boys
    Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk
    Better Off Alone - Alice Deejay
    Stereo Love - Edward Maya
    Right Round - Flo Rida
    Fighter - Jack Stauber
    XOXO - 6arleyhuman
    Baby My Phone - Yameii
    Bartender - T-Pain
    Flamingo - Kero Kero Bonito
    Die Anywhere Else - Night In The Woods
    Paradis - Lismore
    Telephone - Lady Gaga
    Snooze - SZA
    Young - VACATIONS
    Chamber Of Reflection - Mac DeMarco
    She's My Collar - Gorillaz
    Hung Up - Madonna
    Borderline - Tame Impala
    CREATED 09.08.2023 BORN 08.31 6 MOONS.
    —— ages 1 moon every 1 irl month
    —— penned by tasmagoric
    —— speech is #6DD099

• [ KITTENHOOD ] TBA

image.png
    [ APPRENTICESHIP ] TBA

image.png
    [ WARRIORHOOD ] TBD

Last edited:
BUMBLEPAW'S HEARTCHART

Haven't properly met yet
Loathes
Fearful of
Dislikes
Suspicious of
Rivalry
Jealous of
Distrustful of
Annoyed by
Weirded out by
Confused / Unsure of
Complicated Feelings
Wishes to know better
Shy towards
Respects
Comfortable with
Friends with
Close friends with
Safe around
Like family
Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

MOONPAW /
It's hard for her not to admire the other and their observant nature. Having been babysat by her during the snake incident and witnessing them care for clanmates earned their approval easily. Being a far more outgoing cat she never got many opportunities to grow closer with the other she-cat. Mostly due to feeling a bit intimidated by the others beauty and intelligence. She feels a bit too out of the others pool of friends to make an introduction. Though if given the right opportunity she wouldn't hesitate.

PIKESPLASH /
She finds them to be very kind, shy, and compassionate tom having witnessed their interactions with Nettlepaw a few times. Their kits also seem to be a good rowdy bunch that she enjoys spending time with on the occasion. Individually, she hasn't had many opportunities to get to know the warrior but they've earned her admiration.

CEDARBLAZE /
She doesn't really know this individual or much about the former ripple colony cats but Bumblepaw believes in not judging a book by its cover. In passing she hasn't seen much of Cedarblaze but they seem like a very intimidating cat.

Last edited:
IMPORTANT EVENTS TRACKER

Last edited:
TEMPLATE'S AND ART

bumbletwo.png

Text Text text text text Text "Text text text text, text." Text text text. Text text text.

ooc;
Text
Code:
[box=54%][FONT=GOUDY OLD STYLE][JUSTIFY][SIZE=17px]Text Text text text text Text [COLOR=#6DD099] "Text text text text, text."[/color] Text text text. Text text text.

[COLOR=#6DD099]ooc;[/COLOR] 
Text[/SIZE][/JUSTIFY][/FONT][/box]

Code:
[box=49%][SIZE=6][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#6DD099]I CAN SEE THE SANDS ABOVE THE WATER[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][fright][URL='https://www.deviantart.com/gravesalt/art/Vinny-Pixel-680093861'][IMG width="193px"]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850499722396303382/1146042848702119976/vin.png[/IMG][/URL][/fright]
[LEFT][justify][FONT=century gothic]riverclan. kit. she/they. 2 moons. [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/riverclan-litter-rehome-willowroot-x-poppysplash.7752/unread]willowroot x poppysplash[/url]. G2. black cat. siblings hazepaw, buckpaw, mosspaw, antlerpaw, carawaykit, and tidekit. speaks in '[color=#6DD099]#6DD099[/color]'. resilient • sweet • reactive • fun • impatient[/FONT][/justify][/left][RIGHT][FONT=century gothic] main[URL=https://tabbytales.net/members/tasmagoric.1918/] @tasmagoric[/URL] - [URL=https://tabbytales.net/threads/now-youre-having-fun-hub-v-1.7782/post-54800]tags[/URL] - [URL=https://tabbytales.net/threads/now-youre-having-fun-hub-v-1.7782/post-54802]heart[/URL] - [URL=https://tabbytales.net/threads/now-youre-having-fun-hub-v-1.7782/post-54805']art[/URL][/FONT][/RIGHT][/box][center][SIZE=3][FONT=adelia][COLOR=black][b][i]AND  [color=transparent]-[/color]IT [color=transparent]-[/color]FEELS  [color=transparent]-[/color]LIKE  [color=transparent]-[/color]IM  [color=transparent]-[/color]DROWNING[/i][/b][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/center]

"It's just a natural disaster that you've left behind."
───────────────────────────────────

NAME Bumblekit Bumblepaw (willowroot xx poppysplash)
─ nicknames bubby, bumble, bubs
RANK Apprentice of Riverclan | Mentored by @ROOKFANG
AGE 4 Moons | 08/31
GENDER AFAB Nonbinary (she/they)
ORIENTATION Undetermined
GENETICS LH Solid Black NW Oriental Yellow Eyes (carrying dilute, non-silver)
VOICE Speaks in "#6DD099" with a boisterous "volume." and "melodic." 'vibrant' tone.

──── ────

APPEARANCE At a glance, Bumblekit's coat seems medium in length, but on closer inspection reveals the true length. Coiled, inky, and lustrous black fur cascades in wavelets around her soft cheeks, long neck, and fluffy tail. Enormous honey-colored eyes contrast strikingly against their black pelt and her wiry build will tone with time a promise of becoming a more durable structure as they age. Their fur will lay taut against every curvature and muscle emphasizing their agile body. Cheekbones stand prominently as oval eyes gleam in her striking presence.

POSITIVE TRAITS
+ Sweet
+ Admirable
+ Resilient
NEUTRAL TRAITS
o Determined
o Impressionable
o High-Spirited
NEGATIVE TRAITS
- Nosy
- Inquisitive
- Demanding

PERSONALITY Eager and resilient, this little dark cloud believes they can take on anything with their friends and family by their side. Always willing to lend an ear or spend the extra time to get things right. Bumblepaw is also easily amused and often laughs at very rudimentary or bland-hitting jokes. They completely adore anyone who takes the time to tell them stories, and even more so when others give them personally crafted gifts. It's easy to see the love she has for her clan, but don't mistake that for weakness. They will not hesitate to stick up for others and themselves when necessary. In dire times, she wouldn't hesitate to question authority if it were for the greater good. Despite their passionate commitment to do what's right, they are also readily forgiving of most mistakes.

Despite her extroverted exterior, the youth treasures alone time. Often spotted in her own world when exploring the territory or when left in camp. In times of peace and relaxation, her mind wanders and when bored, she'll seek out philosophical discussions. Advancing her knowledge even in meaningless ways makes her feel accomplished. Much like solving a difficult puzzle and basking in the glow of locating the answers.

INTERESTS
- Identifying different sounds birds make
- Creating imaginative games to play
- Counting clouds and making shapes out of them
- Digging near the banks
- Playing in the reed beds
DISLIKES
- Sleeping is a less-than-exciting activity
- The smell of mint
- Staying still
LOVES
- Soft spot for lily flowers
- Spending time with their parents
- The taste of minnow
HATES
- Cramped spaces
- Twolegs (bad experience with humans at some point)
- Leaf-bare's harshness is a season they can do without

──── ────

BACKGROUND Bumblekit will burst into the world with a loud cry, and from that moment, it will be evident that they are a formidable presence. Sweet and kind-hearted, they always have the best interests of their fellow cats at heart. Unfortunately, luck seems to have a vendetta against them, and they are plagued with comical mishaps and misfortunes, often leading to awkward social circumstances.

As they grow, Bumblekit will maintain a positive demeanor towards the world, undeterred by past issues. She'll always be ready to pretend, tumble, and even engage in play. Their headstrong desire to impress each parent and show off their natural sportsmanship with den mates will be palpable in her play fights. Getting to do the most and be the most makes their personality shine brightly. However, as the youngest with older siblings, it brings an added air of arrogance. This poor attitude may color her personality for a while and irritate fellow clanmates until she grows out of said phase.

The horrors of war will soon fizzle this phase out. Witnessing Cicadastar's death and the Medicine cats work endlessly around her will lead to a long depressing leaf bare for her. Seeking solace of any kind, she'll turn into herself. Observing more rather than jumping in and taking in the world around. Her biggest regret is not helping her parents during the battle and feeling useless to prevent their harm. Inspiring her to find better ways to help when unable to fight.

When apprenticeship starts for Bumblepaw, new challenges like the unfamiliar weight of responsibility will be a force to be reckoned with. Their ingroup, though supportive, cannot shield her from every unexpected hardship - leading Bumblepaw to question their own gullibility. Said instance will be a major turning point for them, as they will have to seriously decide on their future. Despite their complicated emotional path, Bumblepaw eventually earned their place in the clan, facing a new wave of work and loaded expectations.

Initially, they will stumble under the pressure of their new role, but with encouragement and healing, she will learn to embrace it wholeheartedly. Throughout the journey from adolescent to adult Bumble??? clings to their childhood dreams, as they navigate the challenges. Maybe seeking a deeper understanding of starclan. She remains a mix of clumsy charm and an unwavering spirit, crafting them into a delightful and memorable individual.

──── ────

RELATIONSHIPS
During kittenhood, they will exhibit an approachable demeanor. As apprenticeship starts, scars will mark their pelt, and a determined gaze will lend them a more intimidating presence. Upon reaching adulthood, their once-smooth pelt adopts a disheveled appearance, accompanied by piercing, glaring yellow eyes that often cause strangers to instinctively keep their distance.

─ poppysplash ─ Holds a special place in Bumblekit's heart. They share a unique bond that goes beyond words. Whenever they are near Bumblekit feels a sense of calm and reassurance. They often seek out Poppysplash's company when they need someone to confide in. Their connection will be built on trust and understanding, making them an invaluable parental figure in their life.

─ willowroot ─ A force of nature that never fails to impress Bumblekit. Willowroot's strength and determination is something she can't help but admire. They look up to this parent as the epitome of what it means to be a Riverclanner. Beyond their strength, Willowroot also has a wonderful sense of loyalty that brings inspiration to Bumblekit's own behaviors. Their stoicism and witty remarks make impactful conversation. Bumblekit genuinely enjoys spending time with Willowroot, engaging in playful banter, and sharing moments of lightheartedness as well.

─ siblings ─ Their partners in crime and closest confidants. Her playfulness and mischievous nature often lead them into amusing escapades, and Bumblekit wouldn't have it any other way. They trust their siblings implicitly and know they can count on them for support and companionship.

─ clanmates ─ A second family outside their own. Her fellow Clanmates are like a wall of protection, always ready to defend and support one another. This makes them feel a strong sense of pride in being part of the Riverclan community. They personally strive to be a dependable and loyal member.

─ strangers ─ When it comes to outsiders, they will adopt a cautious and defensive stance. Having grown up within the borders of Riverclan territory, they are wary of unfamiliar cats. It takes time and effort for them to befriend strangers, as they prioritize the safety and well-being of their clan and its members. While open to the possibility of forming connections, she approaches new faces with a careful and guarded stance until trust can be established.

──── ────

PLOT IDEAS
Potential points in Bumblepaw's future life events. These will vary with time and development and are, for now, a placeholder.

─ 1 ─ They will develop walking skills at a slower rate than their littermates. Said littermates will already be learning to run and jump while Bumblekit is still learning to keep their paws steady. However, with the added help of her parents, Bumblekit will catch up. This will be a tell-tell of her life - always running a bit behind, but with care and guidance, they will make it through.

─ 2 ─ Having a natural desire to be impressionable and important as a younger sibling Bumblekit may exhibit occasional sparks of rebellion, engaging in minor conflicts with elders or kits. They'll proudly boast about their relatives' strength, only to be humbled shortly thereafter. When word of their behavior reaches their family, it prompts a reevaluation. That or the elders might offer bittersweet guidance, helping Bumblekit discover a deeper understanding. Over time, this attitude will wane, and be replaced by a genuine respect for others.

─ 3 ─ She'll be afraid of the river during their apprenticeship. Especially after an incident of her head getting shoved below the surface unexpectedly during some roughhousing. After a time, Bumblepaw will come around to trusting the waves again and have a much more enjoyable experience the second time around.

─ 4 ─ Bumble??? will be a gentle soul but has a rough exterior. Fur a mess and face always set in a grim expression. This can lead to a lot of miscommunication and difficulty in making friends. Despite this hill to overcome, she often goes out of her way to verbally and materialistically show her care for others. Collecting the things they like and offering words of encouragement. Yet there will be a time when she needs someone to lean on and one of her siblings could be that rock. Developing a closer bond and solidifying her trust in them.

─ 5 ─ Upon returning to Riverclan and receiving a mentor, she'll start to question her path in life. Whether being a warrior is really her true calling or not. She'll take a direct interest in herbs and healing after the rogue plot. Either excelling in it or falling flat on her face (dice will decide this fate)

───────────────────────────────────
"For the cuts of cake; for the steak and wine."

Code:
[CENTER][box=60%][justify][font=system]
[center][font=ink free][size=4]"[/size][size=6][COLOR=#6DD099][i]It's just a natural disaster that you've left behind.[/i][/COLOR][/size][size=4]"[/size][/font][size=4]
[B]───────────────────────────────────[/B][/size][/center]

[size=4][icode]NAME[/icode] [s]Bumblekit[/s] Bumblepaw (willowroot xx poppysplash)
  [icode]─ nicknames[/icode] [I]bubby, bumble, bubs[/I]
[icode]RANK[/icode] Apprentice of Riverclan | Mentored by [USER=1620]@ROOKFANG[/USER] 
[icode]AGE[/icode] 4 Moons | 08/31
[icode]GENDER[/icode] AFAB Nonbinary (she/they)
[icode]ORIENTATION[/icode] Undetermined
[icode]GENETICS[/icode] LH Solid Black NW Oriental Yellow Eyes (carrying dilute, non-silver)
[icode]VOICE[/icode] Speaks in [COLOR=#6DD099]"#6DD099"[/COLOR] with a boisterous [B][COLOR=#6DD099]"volume."[/COLOR][/B] and [I][COLOR=#6DD099]"melodic."[/COLOR][/I] [I]'vibrant'[/I] tone.

[center][COLOR=#6DD099] ──── [/COLOR] ─  [COLOR=#6DD099]──── [/COLOR][/center]

[icode]APPEARANCE[/icode] At a glance, Bumblekit's coat seems medium in length, but on closer inspection reveals the true length. Coiled, inky, and lustrous black fur cascades in wavelets around her soft cheeks, long neck, and fluffy tail. Enormous honey-colored eyes contrast strikingly against their black pelt and her wiry build will tone with time a promise of becoming a more durable structure as they age. Their fur will lay taut against every curvature and muscle emphasizing their agile body. Cheekbones stand prominently as oval eyes gleam in her striking presence.

[icode]POSITIVE TRAITS[/icode]
  [icode]+[/icode] [I]Sweet[/I]
  [icode]+[/icode] [I]Admirable[/I]
  [icode]+[/icode] [I]Resilient[/I]
[icode]NEUTRAL TRAITS[/icode]
  [icode]o[/icode] [I]Determined[/I]
  [icode]o[/icode][I] Impressionable[/I]
  [icode]o[/icode] [I]High-Spirited[/I]
[icode]NEGATIVE TRAITS[/icode]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Nosy[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Inquisitive[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Demanding[/I]

[icode]PERSONALITY[/icode] Eager and resilient, this little dark cloud believes they can take on anything with their friends and family by their side. Always willing to lend an ear or spend the extra time to get things right. Bumblepaw is also easily amused and often laughs at very rudimentary or bland-hitting jokes. They completely adore anyone who takes the time to tell them stories, and even more so when others give them personally crafted gifts. It's easy to see the love she has for her clan, but don't mistake that for weakness. They will not hesitate to stick up for others and themselves when necessary. In dire times, she wouldn't hesitate to question authority if it were for the greater good. Despite their passionate commitment to do what's right, they are also readily forgiving of most mistakes.

Despite her extroverted exterior, the youth treasures alone time. Often spotted in her own world when exploring the territory or when left in camp. In times of peace and relaxation, her mind wanders and when bored, she'll seek out philosophical discussions. Advancing her knowledge even in meaningless ways makes her feel accomplished. Much like solving a difficult puzzle and basking in the glow of locating the answers.

[icode]INTERESTS[/icode]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Identifying different sounds birds make[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Creating imaginative games to play[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Counting clouds and making shapes out of them[/I]
[icode]LIKES[/icode]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Chasing bugs[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Digging near the banks[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Playing in the reed beds[/I]
[icode]DISLIKES[/icode]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Sleeping is a less-than-exciting activity [/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]The smell of mint [/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Staying still[/I]
[icode]LOVES[/icode]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Soft spot for lily flowers[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Spending time with their parents[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]The taste of minnow[/I]
[icode]HATES[/icode]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Cramped spaces[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Twolegs (bad experience with humans at some point)[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Leaf-bare's harshness is a season they can do without[/I]

[icode]BACKGROUND[/icode] Bumblekit will burst into the world with a loud cry, and from that moment, it will be evident that they are a formidable presence. Sweet and kind-hearted, they always have the best interests of their fellow cats at heart. Unfortunately, luck seems to have a vendetta against them, and they are plagued with comical mishaps and misfortunes, often leading to awkward social circumstances.

As they grow, Bumblekit will maintain a positive demeanor towards the world, undeterred by past issues. She'll always be ready to pretend, tumble, and even engage in play. Their headstrong desire to impress each parent and show off their natural sportsmanship with den mates will be palpable in her play fights. Getting to do the most and be the most makes their personality shine brightly. However, as the youngest with older siblings, it brings an added air of arrogance. This poor attitude may color her personality for a while and irritate fellow clanmates until she grows out of said phase.

The horrors of war will soon fizzle this phase out. Witnessing Cicadastar's death and the Medicine cats work endlessly around her will lead to a long depressing leaf bare for her. Seeking solace of any kind, she'll turn into herself. Observing more rather than jumping in and taking in the world around. Her biggest regret is not helping her parents during the battle and feeling useless to prevent their harm. Inspiring her to find better ways to help when unable to fight.

When apprenticeship starts for Bumblepaw, new challenges like the unfamiliar weight of responsibility will be a force to be reckoned with. Their ingroup, though supportive, cannot shield her from every unexpected hardship - leading Bumblepaw to question their own gullibility. Said instance will be a major turning point for them, as they will have to seriously decide on their future. Despite their complicated emotional path, Bumblepaw eventually earned their place in the clan, facing a new wave of work and loaded expectations.

Initially, they will stumble under the pressure of their new role, but with encouragement and healing, she will learn to embrace it wholeheartedly. Throughout the journey from adolescent to adult Bumble??? clings to their childhood dreams, as they navigate the challenges. Maybe seeking a deeper understanding of starclan. She remains a mix of clumsy charm and an unwavering spirit, crafting them into a delightful and memorable individual.

[icode]RELATIONSHIPS[/icode] 
During kittenhood, they will exhibit an approachable demeanor. As apprenticeship starts, scars will mark their pelt, and a determined gaze will lend them a more intimidating presence. Upon reaching adulthood, their once-smooth pelt adopts a disheveled appearance, accompanied by piercing, glaring yellow eyes that often cause strangers to instinctively keep their distance.

[icode] ─ poppysplash ─ [/icode] Holds a special place in Bumblekit's heart. They share a unique bond that goes beyond words. Whenever they are near Bumblekit feels a sense of calm and reassurance. They often seek out Poppysplash's company when they need someone to confide in. Their connection will be built on trust and understanding, making them an invaluable parental figure in their life.

[icode] ─ willowroot ─ [/icode] A force of nature that never fails to impress Bumblekit. Willowroot's strength and determination is something she can't help but admire. They look up to this parent as the epitome of what it means to be a Riverclanner. Beyond their strength, Willowroot also has a wonderful sense of loyalty that brings inspiration to Bumblekit's own behaviors. Their stoicism and witty remarks make impactful conversation. Bumblekit genuinely enjoys spending time with Willowroot, engaging in playful banter, and sharing moments of lightheartedness as well.

[icode] ─ siblings ─ [/icode] Their partners in crime and closest confidants. Her playfulness and mischievous nature often lead them into amusing escapades, and Bumblekit wouldn't have it any other way. They trust their siblings implicitly and know they can count on them for support and companionship.

[icode] ─ clanmates ─ [/icode] A second family outside their own. Her fellow Clanmates are like a wall of protection, always ready to defend and support one another. This makes them feel a strong sense of pride in being part of the Riverclan community. They personally strive to be a dependable and loyal member.

[icode] ─ strangers ─ [/icode] When it comes to outsiders, they will adopt a cautious and defensive stance. Having grown up within the borders of Riverclan territory, they are wary of unfamiliar cats. It takes time and effort for them to befriend strangers, as they prioritize the safety and well-being of their clan and its members. While open to the possibility of forming connections, she approaches new faces with a careful and guarded stance until trust can be established.

[icode]PLOT IDEAS[/icode] 
Potential points in Bumblepaw's future life events. These will vary with time and development and are, for now, a placeholder.

[icode] ─ 1 ─ [/icode] They will develop walking skills at a slower rate than their littermates. Said littermates will already be learning to run and jump while Bumblekit is still learning to keep their paws steady. However, with the added help of her parents, Bumblekit will catch up. This will be a tell-tell of her life - always running a bit behind, but with care and guidance, they will make it through.

[icode] ─ 2 ─ [/icode] Having a natural desire to be impressionable and important as a younger sibling Bumblekit may exhibit occasional sparks of rebellion, engaging in minor conflicts with elders or kits. They'll proudly boast about their relatives' strength, only to be humbled shortly thereafter. When word of their behavior reaches their family, it prompts a reevaluation. That or the elders might offer bittersweet guidance, helping Bumblekit discover a deeper understanding. Over time, this attitude will wane, and be replaced by a genuine respect for others.

[icode] ─ 3 ─ [/icode] She'll be afraid of the river during their apprenticeship. Especially after an incident of her head getting shoved below the surface unexpectedly during some roughhousing. After a time, Bumblepaw will come around to trusting the waves again and have a much more enjoyable experience the second time around.

[icode] ─ 4 ─ [/icode] Bumble??? will be a gentle soul but has a rough exterior. Fur a mess and face always set in a grim expression. This can lead to a lot of miscommunication and difficulty in making friends. Despite this hill to overcome, she often goes out of her way to verbally and materialistically show her care for others. Collecting the things they like and offering words of encouragement. Yet there will be a time when she needs someone to lean on and one of her siblings could be that rock. Developing a closer bond and solidifying her trust in them.

[icode] ─ 5  ─[/icode] Upon returning to Riverclan and receiving a mentor, she'll start to question her path in life. Whether being a warrior is really her true calling or not. She'll take a direct interest in herbs and healing after the rogue plot. Either excelling in it or falling flat on her face (dice will decide this fate)[/size]

[center][size=4][B]───────────────────────────────────[/B][/size]
[font=ink free][size=4]"[/size][size=6][COLOR=#6DD099][i]For the cuts of cake; for the steak and wine.[/i][/COLOR][/size][size=4]"[/size][/font][/center][/font][/justify][/box][/center]

Last edited: