storage ixora's sanctuary

Dec 21, 2022
πš’πš‘πš˜πš›πšŠ'𝚜 πšŒπš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš› πšπšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš›πš’

• hello! my name is ixora, welcome to my character gallery! here you will find all my characters of many levels of activity, and all the information you need on them!
    β€” each clan tab will contain my characters, a link to their tags, their most basic info, and the plots they are open to!
    β€” you can find my channel in most clan discords and reach out to me there for plots and more!

• β€” EMPTY
    CHARACTER [he/him]
    β€” rank
    β€” parent x parent ; sibling etc
    β€” activity ; priority
    β€” open to x

• SLATEHEART [he/him] heart chart
    β€” moor-runner warrior
    β€” lynxtooth x adelaide x silverfoot ; brother to gravelsnap & ashpaw
    β€” main character | 20 post quota
    β€” open: friends
    β€” ask: unrequited love, enemies, injury
    β€” closed: love, kits, death

FERRETPAW [she/her]
    β€” apprentice
    β€” npc x npc ; sister to gorsekit
    β€” secondary character | 10 post quota
    β€” open: friends, enemies, rivals, crushes
    β€” ask: fights/injury
    β€” closed: death

• SNEEZEPAW [he/him]
    β€” apprentice
    β€” duckshimmer x npc ; brother to singepaw & swallowpaw
    β€” open: friends, crushes
    β€” ask: injury
    β€” closed: enemies, death

• BADGERSTRIPE [she/her]
    β€” warrior
    β€” npc x npc
    β€” open: friends, enemies, future love interests

SPARROWPAW [he/him]
    β€” apprentice
    β€” npc x npc; adopted by flamewhisker
    β€” open: anything

• TBA

• JUNCOCLAW "JUNCO" [she/her]
    β€” barncat
    β€” npc x npc
    β€” casual character | 5 post quota
    β€” open: enemies, fights, love interests, litters
    β€” ask: friends

• SNOWFLAKEKIT [he/him]
    β€” kit
    β€” lichentail x hazecloud ; brother to horizonkit, eveningkit, & twinklekit
    β€” inactive ; starclan plots only

Last edited:

⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯ TEXT

• SNOWFLAKEKIT ✩ he/him, kit of starclan, ageless; died at birth.
    β­ƒ a blye-lynx point kitten with low white and blue eyes.
    β­ƒ son of LICHENTAIL and HAZECLOUD
    β­ƒ brother of HOWLKIT, EVENINGKIT, and UNNAMED KIT
    β­ƒ peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    β­ƒ penned by ixora ↛ @.ixora on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=tahoma][size=3][subquote=black][color=#B2E8EE]⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯[/color] TEXT[/subquote][TABS][slide=β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž     β€Ž  β€Ž  β€Ž  β€Žβ€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ”Œβ”€β”€ A WIND IN THE TREES AND A ROAD] 

[color=#B2E8EE][b] [/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅❁⋅][quote][img]https://i.ibb.co/r6spVwc/wishkit.png[/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= THAT GOES WINDING ONDER  β”€β”€β”β€Ž][fleft][img width=200px][/img][/fleft][size=5][url=TAGSLINK][color=#B2E8EE][b][font=book antiqua]SNOWFLAKEKIT[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=black][i]✩[/i][/color][/size][color=black][i] he/him, kit of starclan, ageless; died at birth.[/i][/color]
[color=black]β­ƒ[/color] a blye-lynx point kitten with low white and blue eyes.
[color=black]β­ƒ[/color] son of [abbr=penned by eden]LICHENTAIL[/abbr] and [abbr=penned by beats]HAZECLOUD[/abbr]
[color=black]β­ƒ[/color] brother of [abbr=penned by pikai]HOWLKIT[/abbr], [abbr=penned by karmen]EVENINGKIT[/abbr], and [abbr=penned by ava]UNNAMED KIT[/abbr]
[color=black]β­ƒ[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=black]β­ƒ[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/ixoras-sanctuary.11055/][color=#7EE8E3]ixora[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#7EE8E3]@.ixora[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
2554.jpg

Sneezepaw
NAME
Apprentice
RANK
ShadowClan
CLAN
Cis-male
PRONOUNS
Undiscovered
ORIENT.
  • APPEARENCE​
    a long-furred chocolate tabby with white markings and yellow eyes. Sneezepaw's long fur is colored a chocolate brown and adorned with darker stripes through much of his body. An off-white creamy color marks his chest, belly, paws and snout, complimenting his pale yellow eyes. Sneezepaw is on the smaller side of average, likely to be towered over by other apprentices if only his long fur didn't compensate for his small demeaner.
    β€· lh chocolate tabby with low white th (n/a).​
    β€· CREATED 2.5.2024 AT 4 MOONS. Ages every 2nd.​
    border2.png

MENTALITY​
    polite / quiet / empathetic / calm / soothing. A very hard contrast to his rambunctious siblings, Sneezepaw is the 'saving grace' of the litter's good name. To balance out Swallowpaw and Singepaw in all their antics, Sneezepaw takes on the role of a 'mediator', diffusing the conflict and trouble that his siblings frequently cause. Sneezepaw's presence is often a soothing one, bringing kindness and calm wherever he goes - but don't take his kindness as weakness, for he'd be quick to show a destructive side if he or his siblings are crossed. Cats that he deems to be 'bullies' are shunned, if not outright questioned for their impoliteness.

Sneezepaw is quiet-spoken, though not exactly shy: if his voice can ever be heard, it is welcoming friendship from others. He will not start conversations as easily as he might jump into one, softly offering his input whenever it's appropriate.
    ​
  • RELATIONS​
    GEN 2. DUCKSHIMMER xx NPC. BROTHER TO singepaw & swallowpaw

MENTORING Who
    MENTORED BY Sharpshadow
    ADMIRES Sharpshadow
    NOTABLE FRIENDSHIPS Singepaw, Swallowpaw
    NOTABLE ENEMIES Who

border2.png

INTERACTION​
    SINGLE ; NOT LOOKING ; UNDISCOVERED SEXUALITY
    trusts easily. crushes easily. open to future plots or slow-burns.
    SMELLS OF sniff honk
    SOUNDS LIKE voice description
    speech is Color Here

​
  • HISTORY​
    Born to a queen named Duckshimmer, Sneezekit was raised alongside Singekit and Swallowkit under a loving yet relatively hands-off parenting style, resulting in the rambunctious behavior of his siblings - and the lucky calm of Sneezekit's own.

As part of the last group of kits to be apprenticed before the enforcement of the new code, Sneezekit is named Sneezepaw at four moons of age, and assigned to Sharpshadow as a mentor: an anxious-looking cat that Sneezepaw is ever curious of. Though he doesn't mind sharing his mentor, and minds even less that they are not to leave camp, he notices his siblings feel the exact opposite. Whilst learning about the other apprentices, he is quick to recognize friends from foe, finding most of the others' negativity when reacting to Singepaw's outbursts and Swallowpaw's antics, both of which he feels responsible over.
    ​

Code:
    [box=65%]
    [justify][font=tahoma][size=3][subquote=black][color=#dedc68]⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯[/color] TEXT[/subquote][TABS][slide=β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž     β€Ž  β€Ž  β€Ž  β€Žβ€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ”Œβ”€β”€ ITS WHAT I DO] 

[color=#dedc68][b] [/b][/color]
    [/slide]
    [slide=⋅❁⋅][quote][img][/img][/quote][/slide]
    [slide= I WAIT FOR YOU  β”€β”€β”β€Ž][fleft][img width=200px][/img][/fleft][size=5][url=TAGSLINK][color=#FAB370][b][font=book antiqua]SNEEZEPAW[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=black][i]✩[/i][/color][/size][color=black][i] he/him, apprentice of shadowclan, 5 moons.[/i][/color]
    [color=black]β­ƒ[/color] a long-furred chocolate tabby with low white and yellow eyes.
    [color=black]β­ƒ[/color] brother to [abbr=penned by antii]SINGEPAW[/abbr] and [abbr=kitty-kat]SWALLOWPAW[/abbr] // mentored by [abbr=penned by floppa]SHARPSHADOW[/abbr]
    [color=black]β­ƒ[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
    [color=black]β­ƒ[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/ixoras-sanctuary.11055/][color=#7EE8E3]ixora[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#7EE8E3]@.ixora[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
    [/slide]
    [/tabs]

Last edited:
junco.png

Juncoclaw
NAME
Rogue Warrior
RANK
'DuskClan'
CLAN
Cis-female
PRONOUNS
Bisexual
ORIENT.
  • APPEARENCE​
    a silver-furred tabby with dark stripes and olive-green eyes. Juncoclaw is a spitting image of her rogue mother and all her beauty, complete with long, silky fur and symmetrical stripes. Though her fur wisps every way in an unruly appearance, Juncoclaw keeps herself well-kept, spending more time fussing over her appearance than anything else.

With a frame bordering just short of average, Juncoclaw considers herself lucky to have been made a moor-runner instead of a tunneller. Though her fur is soft and wispy, her features are sharp, with pointed ears and a triangular snout. Her eyes, a dull green, are full of her equally-as-sharp personality, with an unwelcoming glare and a mischievous glint.
    β€· lh blue-silver tabby chimera ; carrying chocolate, point, solid th.​
    β€· CREATED 11.21.2023 AT 7 MOONS. Ages every 21st.​
    border2.png

MENTALITY​
    reclusive / antagonistic / distrusting / self-reliant. Juncoclaw is a cat once furiously loyal to the one she believed to be strong, unable to die. In her ever-growing need for her leader's approval, she went out of her way to antagonize others, particularly cats that were meek or rebellious - though it was not rare for her to quarrel with fellow loyalists as well. During this era of WindClan, Juncoclaw was loud, boisterous and selfish, often forcing her opinions on others or loudly complaining if she did not get her way.

After Sootstar's fall and the subsequent separation of her followers, Juncoclaw begrudgingly followed Granitepelt into exile, the cat that Sootstar named as deputy with her dying breath - and a cat that she hesitantly believed in. With this defeat, she became remarkably quiet, secluding herself away from her 'true Clanmates' that she felt she could not trust, and did not want to form bonds with. This brings the end to her once confident personality, as she becomes snappish and irritable towards other cats regardless of their intention.​
  • RELATIONS​
    GEN 1. CASSO xx BUDGE.

MENTORING Who
    MENTORED BY Mockinggrin
    ADMIRES None.
    NOTABLE FRIENDSHIPS None.
    NOTABLE ENEMIES Everyone these days.

border2.png

INTERACTION​
    SINGLE ; OPEN TO PLOT ; BISEXUAL
    does not trust easy; may crush easy.
    SMELLS OF sniff honk
    speech is #6c8648

​
  • HISTORY​
    Juncokit was born to two previous rogues under the leadership of a cat named Gin: Casso and Budge. After Gin was slain by Sootstar, his rogues joined WindClan; Juncokit's parents among them.

Born as a single child, Juncokit was spoiled by her parents who felt blessed to bring a litter into the Clan they were so graciously welcomed into. Though, mistake this not as a family built upon love. Juncokit was raised on the ideals that Sootstar was owed her life, and that she would become a strong warrior to serve her. Though she was raised with strict opinions, she was otherwise left to her own devices and without discipline, leading to her overabundance confidence throughout apprenticehood.

Juncopaw was apprenticed to a warrior named Mockinggrin, and though she antagonized him initially, the two formed a sibling-like bond. They got along over their shared ideals, though training was wholly unsuccessful as the silver molly felt no drive to provide for others. Most of her apprenticehood was spent bothering others and partaking in the bullying of cats the loyalists deemed week or unworthy. With a curiosity for blood and battle, Juncopaw's confidence and unruliness only grew with the tension between Sootstar and the rebels.

Juncopaw partook in the first battle between Sunstride and Sootstar, though her impact was insignificant and she emerged with minimal wounds. While she stayed back at camp to guard during Sootstar's raid on the barn, her bloodlust was heightened by the conflict of the final battle. Eagerly jumping in, she met in battle with Downypaw, a smaller and softer child - a cat she felt was weak, and easy to defeat. Though, she was quickly overpowered by another warrior who came to the apprentice's defense, and was chased out of camp at just the right time to witness the fall of Sootstar, someone she worshipped as a cat she believed to be unbeatable.

Feeling she had nowhere else to turn, Juncopaw followed Granitepelt into exile, where they turned to a snowy wasteland outside of the Clans' territory. As they stopped to clean their wounds, she cursed the cats who had turned against them last minute, namely Snakehiss, who she felt costed them their victory. Between their arrival and her warrior ceremony, Juncopaw began to seclude herself from the others, falling into a depression following their defeat. She feels that her life is now over, and strangely begins to miss the Clan she always quarreled with - a strong consequence of her actions.

Soon after their arrival, Granitepelt calls Juncopaw forward to receive her warrior name. In her response, she vows to 'stand by her true Clanmates no matter what', but her words are empty and truth cannot be found in her voice. The newly named Juncoclaw knows that her loyalty to DuskClan is fragile without Sootstar as the binding glue, and it is mere moments away from shattering.
    ​

Code:
    [box=65%]
    [justify][font=tahoma][size=3][subquote=black][color=#6c8648]⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯[/color] TEXT[/subquote][TABS][slide=β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž     β€Ž  β€Ž  β€Ž  β€Žβ€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ”Œβ”€β”€ NOTHING COMPARES TO] 

[color=#6c8648][b] [/b][/color]
    [/slide]
    [slide=⋅❁⋅][quote][img]https://i.ibb.co/jV181jy/juncopaw.png[/img][/quote][/slide]
    [slide= THE FEVER DREAM  β”€β”€β”β€Ž][fleft][img width=200px][/img][/fleft][size=5][url=TAGSLINK][color=#6c8648][b][font=book antiqua]JUNCOCLAW[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=black][i]✩[/i][/color][/size][color=black][i] she/her, rogue of duskclan, 9 moons.[/i][/color]
    [color=black]β­ƒ[/color] a blue-silver tabby chimera she-cat with green eyes.
    [color=black]β­ƒ[/color] n/a family // formerly mentored by [abbr=pinned by velou]mockinggrin[/abbr]
    [/slide]
    [/tabs]

2623.jpg

Sparrowkit
NAME
Kit
RANK
ThunderClan
CLAN
Cis-male
PRONOUNS
Undiscovered
ORIENT.
  • APPEARENCE​
    a white tom with brown patches and hazel eyes. For the most part, Sparrowkit's fur is a pristine white, long and fluffy and usually well-kept. On the contrary, his ears and tail are dark brown, as well as a distinct heart-shaped patch on his right flank. Sparrowkit's eyes are a warm shade of hazel.
    β€· lh chocolate solid with high white. link.​
    β€· CREATED 2.26.2024 AT 2 MOONS. AGED UP TO 4 ON 3.18.2.2024. Ages every 26th.​
    border2.png

MENTALITY​
    curious / friendly / anxious. Like most kids his age, Sparrowkit is deeply curious about the world he lives in, always asking the 'whats' and 'whys' about his environment and the cats around him. With this curiosity comes a lack of awareness, leading the kit to ignore personal space boundaries and wander where he's not supposed to, just to get a better look.

Being new to ThunderClan doesn't stop this little guy from making friends! Though he may appear shy or mellow during downtime, when energized he can be seen in all corners of camp getting to know his new Clanmates.
    ​
  • RELATIONS​
    GEN 1. NPC xx NPC. ADOPTED BY FLAMEWHISKER

MENTORING N/A
    MENTORED BY N/A
    ADMIRES Flamewhisker
    NOTABLE FRIENDSHIPS Everyone!
    NOTABLE ENEMIES None.

border2.png

INTERACTION​
    SINGLE; SEXUALITY UNDISCOVERED ; OPEN TO FUTURE/LONG-TERM PLOTS AND KIT-CRUSHES
    trusts easy. generally too young for romance but may 'crush' easy.
    SMELLS OF sniff honk
    speech is Color Here

​
  • HISTORY​
    With Newleaf just around the corner, a snow-white mother drops her kit off amongst ThunderClan's territory, nestled into a hollow of the Great Sycamore. For one night the kitten stays there until he finally ventures out to search, and is found by a patrol lead by Howlingstar herself. Distraught, having discovered that the mother left and hid her tracks, the patrol takes the kitten back home to ThunderClan where he will be warm and safe.

Back in ThunderClan, the pregnant deputy Flamewhisker offers to move into the nursery early and become the kitten's caretaker. The queens and Howlingstar find out that the kitten was not properly named, and pass around suggestions - eventually agreeing on the name Sparrowkit, pitched by Roeflame. For the next few days, Sparrowkit falls into a sorrowful silence, spending his nights tossing and turning and his days crying out in grief - but he soon makes a swift recovery, and on the third day he embarks on his journey into the camp, meeting cats of all kinds and playing like any other kit.
    ​
  • thunder-kit-transparent.png

Code:
    [box=65%]
    [justify][font=tahoma][size=3][subquote=black][color=#9b6533]⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯[/color] TEXT[/subquote][TABS][slide=β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž  β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ”Œβ”€β”€ JUST THE TWO OF US] 

[color=#9b6533][b] [/b][/color]
    [/slide]
    [slide=⋅❁⋅][quote][img][/img][/quote][/slide]
    [slide= BUILDING CASTLES IN THE SKY  β”€β”€β”β€Ž][fleft][img width=200px]https://i.ibb.co/5j1htpF/thunder-kit-transparent.png[/img][/fleft][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/ixoras-sanctuary.11055/post-81037][color=#9b6533][b][font=book antiqua]SPARROWKIT[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=black][i]✩[/i][/color][/size][color=black][i] he/him, thunderclan kitten, 4 moons.[/i][/color]
    [color=black]β­ƒ[/color] a long-furred white tom with chocolate markings on his ears, tail, and a heart-shaped mark on his flank.
    [color=black]β­ƒ[/color] loner heritage. adopted son of [abbr=penned by icey]FLAMEWHISKER[/abbr]
    [/slide]
    [/tabs]

Last edited:

⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯ TEXT

• ASTERFROST ✩ he/him, thunderclan warrior, 44 moons.
    β­ƒ of kittypet origins. family unknown.
    β­ƒ chocolate tabby/lilac smoke chimera w/ high white.
    β­ƒ peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    β­ƒ penned by ixora ↛ @.ixora on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=tahoma][size=3][subquote=black][color=#809be1]⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯[/color] TEXT[/subquote][TABS][slide=β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž  β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ”Œβ”€β”€ THERE ARE FLOWERS IN MY HEART] 

[color=#809be1][b] [/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅❁⋅][quote][img]https://i.postimg.cc/YSpn4Y43/2-1.png[/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= GROWING THORNS  β”€β”€β”β€Ž][fleft][img width=200px][/img][/fleft][size=5][url=link][color=#809be1][b][font=book antiqua]ASTERFROST[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=black][i]✩[/i][/color][/size][color=black][i] he/him, thunderclan warrior, 44 moons.[/i][/color]
[color=black]β­ƒ[/color] of kittypet origins. family unknown.
[color=black]β­ƒ[/color] chocolate tabby/lilac smoke chimera w/ high white.
[/slide]
[/tabs]

Last edited:
slate-headshot-1-low-res.png
SLATEHEART β€” a reminder of his strength and growth that he wears with pride.
CIS MALEγ…€γ…€22 MOONSγ…€γ…€WINDCLANγ…€γ…€MOOR-RUNNER
  • β€”β€” slate slatepaw slatetooth SLATEHEART
    named slate for his fever coat at birth. given the prefix 'tooth' in honor of lynxtooth and to represent the ideals of his father and sootstar; changed to 'heart' to represent his change and resilience.
    β€”β€” CIS MALE + HE/HIM
    bicurious
    β€”β€” WINDCLAN + MOOR-RUNNER WARRIOR
    of loner origins
    β€”β€” 22 MOONS
    created 12.27.2022 at 6 moons,, ages every 6th
  • 78016400_CTX.png
    β€”β€” SH BLACK SOLID WITH LOW WHITE / CARRYING LH AND DILUTE
    named for his fever coat, slateheart was born with an ashy-grey cape that gradually gave way to a void-black pelt. despite being born outside of windclan, at a glance anyone would guess he was a pure-blood moor runner with his long, well-muscled legs, tall stature and well-worn paws with a strong connection to the moorland. his only markings consist of a white 'v' shape on his chest, and low patches of white on his toes and tail tip - and contrasting his dark colors are green eyes, bright under the sunlight and forest-like in the dark.

slateheart's visible battle scars consist of a torn left ear, a nick under his right eye, and large (yet thin) scars on both flanks.
    toyhouse
    β€”β€” DEMEANOR
    voice claim β€” chris pratt / starlord
    SCENTβ€” heather
    PHYSIQUE β€” tall, skinny yet decently muscled
    β€”β€” HEALTH
    β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎
    with the recent windclan's battles behind him, slateheart has recovered well from his wounds and has returned to his duties in full. outside of a few itching scars, slateheart is perfectly healthy.
    SCARS β€” tattered left ear. nick under right eye. long claw scars on both flanks.

• INTROVERTED / EMPATHETIC / AWKWARD / RESILIENT / ANXIOUS / LOYAL
    once a cold and guarded cat under the oppression of his father and sootstar, slateheart has shown remarkable improvements in his social life as he grows and re-connects with his clanmates. when socializing with others, slateheart appears awkward and uncertain, either carefully choosing his words or blurting out the first to come to his mind. unlike the older cats of the clan with moons of wisdom to their words, slateheart is no poet and speaks his thoughts as they are - sometimes appearing blunt or insensitive. as a result of this, slateheart is very easily embarrassed by his own mistakes, profusely apologizing and sulking over his shame for excessively long times.

while slateheart can question his place in his clan and often feels uncertain about his belonging, he is a loyal and dutiful warrior to the end. working hard is his specialty - hunting and completing chores is a comfort to him, something he has done for moons as a distraction but now does to cure his boredom and prove his place in the clan. though, in his free time, he may also enjoy running through the moors, racing others or chatting over shared prey. in battle, slateheart is a formidable foe - vicious and guiltless, he will fight tooth and claw for those he loves. however, this does not come without honor and empathy; slateheart has been known to ask questions first and shoot last, as well as offering mercy to the vulnerable - but when push comes to shove, he does not back down.
    PREFERENCES
    LIKES the moors, cool weather, flowers (secretly), calm and reasonable cats
    DISLIKES shadowclan, former windclan loyalists, boisterous personalities
    FEARS duskclan
  • GEN 2. LYNXTOOTH xx ADELAIDE xx SILVERFOOT
    SIBLING TO β€” gravelsnap and ashpaw
    EXTENDED FAMILY β€” juniperfrost , coyotecrest
    PARENT TO β€” NONE
    MENTORING β€” NONE
    MENTORED BY β€” LYNXTOOTH
    β€”β€” ADMIRES sunstar, rattleheart
    β€”β€” DISLIKES sootspot, firefang, mintshade
    β€”β€” FRIENDSHIPS dimmingsun, rattleheart, blizzardkit, gravelsnap
    β€”β€” ENEMIES ???
    INTERACTIONS
    ORIENTATION β€” bicurious ,, mono
    DIFFICULT TO CRUSH / DIFFICULT TO FALL IN LOVE β€” 'love' is a concept wholly unfamiliar to slateheart. he has not (knowingly) experienced romantic feelings for any cat, and will not easily identify it when it happens.
    DIFFICULT TO TRUST / EASY TO BEFRIEND β€” though he has grown more comfortable with his clanmates since sootstar's death and the exile of her loyalists, slateheart still finds it difficult to trust others. however, once this trust is gained, he will become a loyal and protective friend for life, infatuated with his new friendships for moons to come.
    SINGLE ; NOT ICLY LOOKING ; OPEN TO PLOTS
    MATE β€” none
    CRUSHING ON β€” ???

• β€”β€” KITHOOD
    KIT APPLICATION THREAD. slate was born to adelaide and her mate, silverfoot. both mothers were loving and protective, and with his siblings gravel and ash, he knew only happiness in his early days. slateheart fondly looks back on the days that he would play with his siblings by day and cuddle up to his mothers at night.

the kittens' sanctuary came to an abrupt end when a menacing moor-cat named lynx arrived, seeking revenge on adelaide for 'stealing his kits' from him. while silverfoot and ash were away on a walk, lynx took the opportunity to slay adelaide, revealing himself as the kits' father afterword and threatening the same fate on them if they refused to go with him. slate and gravel were then taken away to windclan, where they became slatepaw and gravelpaw, two promised soldiers to sootstar.
    β€”β€” APPRENTICEHOOD
    upon receiving their apprentice names, gravelpaw was apprenticed to houndstride and slatepaw was apprenticed to his father, lynxtooth, who trained him with excessive cruelty, treating him as a punching bag and an outlet for his frustrations. slatepaw was viewed by his father as a humiliation and a disappointment, and was treated as such, even infront of other cats. while his brother thrived amongst the hostile environment and found an idol in sootstar, slatepaw became increasingly reclusive and irritable in the shadow of his 'golden child' brother, even struggling to interact with his fellow apprentices - though he often hung around to get a glimpse of who he could trust. any attempts at socializing with others are often followed by silence - under the watchful gaze of his expectant father, Slatepaw found himself unable to speak at all, despite the other apprentice's attempts to include him - stunned with anxiety, and fear of his father's oppressive nature.[/color][/url]

on one fateful patrol at the riverclan border, slatepaw is shocked to see his long lost sister, ashpaw, on the other side. the two recognize and greet each other, much to the annoyance and concern of lynxtooth, and meet again to discuss the circumstances of their separation. it is then that slatepaw informs her that adelaide was killed by their father, and he additionally finds out that his other mother, silverfoot, resides alive in riverclan. unfortunately, this is the last time they meet as tensions grow between the clans.
    β€”β€” YOUNG ADULTHOOD
    at long last, after moons of enduring his father's abuse, slatepaw is finally ready to become a warrior. unlike his brother, though, slatepaw finds it hard to anticipate his warrior ceremony, an apathy which is further cemented when he receives the name of slatetooth, in honor of his father - and a symbolism of the strong, ruthless warrior that sootstar wants him to be.

after moons of seclusion and at the height of tension within the clan, slatetooth makes an awkward attempt at reconnecting with his brother, gravelsnap, who he has pushed away for the majority of his apprenticeship, which fails for the time being. during this time, slatetooth also begins to show open resentment towards sootstar's loyalists, a stark contrast to his meek acceptance of them as an apprentice.

after sunstride is outed as a traitor to sootstar for returning shadowclan's stolen kits, slatetooth takes his side in the battle and fights against harbringermoon and nightmarefouce, denouncing their wrongly-placed loyalty as dishonorable and losing a chunk of his ear in the process. with the belief that windclan took everything from him, he disagrees with their claims that he is throwing everything away, and solidifies his stance as one of sunstride's followers - the rebels. during this father, slatetooth comes face-to-face with his father. in his anger and disappointment that has built up for moons, lynxtooth attacks him. slatetooth eventually kills him, putting a tragic (yet triumphant) end to his father's grip over his life.

chased from their camp, sunstride's followers take shelter in horseplace while they gather their numbers and prepare to take back their home. following a terrific blizzard, slatetooth comes across a stranded kitten on the brink of death and brings him back to the barn. the kitten is later named blizzardkit and is looked after by most of the clan, though slatetooth forms a particular bond with him, viewing him as a little brother and opting to spend time with him and ensure his safety in the barn. during this time, he also befriends another warrior named rattleheart, bonding over their shared affection for blizzardkit. the two promise each other that, if one shall fall in the coming battle, the other would make sure blizzardkit is safe and looked after.

in the final battle between sunstride and sootstar, slatetooth is attacked by harbringermoon, who is expecting kits. he obtains a wound on his flanks from the opposing warrior, but refuses to attack, and eventually chases him out of camp so he can bear his kits in safety. with windclan reclaimed by sunstride, slatetooth begins to take a series of steps towards establishing new friendships with his clanmates and building trust, including paying visits to harbringermoon's kits (who were brought to windclan after their father's death) and their milk-mother nightingalecry, bonding with blizzardkit, and even finally re-kindling a relationship with his brother, gravelsnap.
    β€”β€” WARRIORHOOD
    in sunstar's first meeting to the clan, slatetooth is proudly renamed to slateheart in honor of his resilience and courage, a final act of defiance towards his late father and a checkpoint in his independence and freedom. as newleaf arrives, slateheart embarks on a new journey towards finding his belonging in the clan and getting to know his clanmates. he befriends a warrior named dimmingsun, continues to watch over blizzardkit, and spends some time reminiscing about the past and hoping for the future with gravelsnap. however, not all is as easy as that - slateheart quickly finds a dislike in some of sootstar's loyalists that stayed behind, and similarly struggles with his self-confidence in the face of scorn from the other clans.

β€”β€” THE END
    death lore if applicable

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam ultricies ornare nunc vel placerat. In dui lacus, interdum nec ligula non, vestibulum tincidunt ex. Mauris bibendum velit magna, vel pellentesque lorem blandit et. Mauris ullamcorper semper malesuada. Pellentesque vitae rhoncus arcu, id consectetur mauris. Suspendisse porttitor neque sagittis massa elementum, et volutpat nisl tempus. Curabitur in sodales tortor. Curabitur varius aliquam lorem pharetra placerat. Nullam eget consectetur nibh. Vestibulum volutpat nec sem sed dictum. Vestibulum tincidunt odio in neque mollis, ac cursus lectus finibus. Donec facilisis lacinia sapien, sit amet vehicula odio. Curabitur augue nisl, vulputate at lacinia a, posuere nec lacus. Proin vehicula mauris eget ornare bibendum.

Fusce tincidunt sapien rutrum felis finibus, eu sagittis quam maximus. Nunc cursus nisi eget risus vulputate, a congue mauris feugiat. Nulla vitae nisi ex. Nam at velit sem. Ut ornare auctor porta. Phasellus scelerisque maximus justo sit amet sagittis. Sed pulvinar odio porttitor nulla tempus lobortis. Pellentesque consectetur quam in erat interdum dapibus. Nullam sagittis dolor nec orci fermentum, vitae pharetra purus tempus. Pellentesque bibendum sed nisi vel rutrum. Nam gravida neque quis pretium tempor.

Integer fermentum vitae mauris ut malesuada. Aenean elementum diam vel sapien ornare, id euismod neque luctus. Duis quis laoreet arcu. Suspendisse potenti. Curabitur imperdiet aliquet quam, quis tincidunt dolor. Etiam ac suscipit libero. Mauris et velit blandit, lobortis sapien vel, sollicitudin risus. Sed varius, lorem eget accumsan sollicitudin, ex enim mattis urna, a mollis velit arcu non purus.
  • speech is #bbbb88
  • 78016217_relDzXG2vj7CiMr.png

• slate-page-doll-low-res.png
    slate slatepaw slatetooth SLATEHEART
    ━━ MOOR-RUNNER WARRIOR of WINDCLAN
    ━━ 22 MOONS,, ages every 6th
    ━━ LYNXTOOTH xx ADELAIDE xx SILVERFOOT
    ━━ SIBLING to GRAVELSNAP and ASHPAW
    ━━ MATE to none | PARENT to none
    ━━ MENTOR to none | MENTORED by LYNXTOOTH

Code:
[box=55%][justify][font=georgia]TEXT[/font][/justify]
[tabs]
[slide= β™‘ β€” OUT OF CHARACTER][justify]speech is [color=#bbbb88]#bbbb88[/color][/justify]
[/slide]
[slide= ˗ˏˋ κ’° β™‘ κ’± ΛŽΛŠΛ—][img width=500px]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/78016217_relDzXG2vj7CiMr.png[/img]
[/slide]
[slide=CHARACTER INFORMATION β€” β™‘][justify][fleft][img width=150px]https://i.postimg.cc/7YxcQT8M/slate-page-doll-low-res.png[/img][/fleft][color=#779977][s]slate[/s] [s]slatepaw[/s] [s]slatetooth[/s] SLATEHEART[/color]
━━ MOOR-RUNNER WARRIOR of WINDCLAN
━━ [abbr=created 12.27.22 at 6m]22 MOONS,, ages every 6th[/abbr]
━━ [abbr=penned by tinyleafs][s][color=#ececaf]LYNXTOOTH[/color][/s][/abbr] xx [abbr=npc][s][color=#ececaf]ADELAIDE[/color][/s][/abbr] xx [abbr=penned by loki | adoptive][color=#ececaf]SILVERFOOT[/color][/abbr]
━━  SIBLING to [i][abbr=penned by foxlore][color=#ececaf]GRAVELSNAP[/color][/abbr] and [abbr=penned by tinyleafs][color=#ececaf]ASHPAW[/color][/abbr][/i] 
━━ MATE to [i]none[/i] | PARENT to [i]none[/i]
━━ MENTOR to [i]none[/i] | MENTORED by [i][abbr=penned by tinyleafs][s][color=#ececaf]LYNXTOOTH[/color][/s][/abbr][/i][/justify]
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/box]

Last edited:
β™‘ Haven't properly met yet
β™‘ Loathes
β™‘ Fearful of
β™‘ Dislikes
β™‘ Suspicious of
β™‘ Rivalry
β™‘ Jealous of
β™‘ Distrustful of
β™‘ Annoyed by
β™‘ Weirded out by
β™‘ Confused / Unsure of
β™‘ Complicated Feelings
β™‘ Wishes to know better
β™‘ Shy towards
β™‘ Respects
β™‘ Comfortable with
β™‘ Likes
β™‘ Finds Entertaining
β™‘ Friends with
β™‘ Close friends with
β™‘ Safe around
β™‘ Like family
β™‘ Family
β™‘ Protective of
β™‘ Admires
β™‘ Platonic Love
β™‘ Puppy-crush
β™‘ Crushing on
β™‘ Head-over-heels for
β™‘ Romantic Love

Reach out to me in my WindClan channel #ixoras-sanctuary if you'd like to see your character here!

GRAVELSNAP / β™‘ β™‘ β™‘
write your character's opinion on them <3

SUNSTAR / β™‘ β™‘ β™‘

DIMMINGSUN / β™‘ β™‘ β™‘

RATTLEHEART / β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘

BLIZZARDPAW / β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘

Last edited:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam ultricies ornare nunc vel placerat. In dui lacus, interdum nec ligula non, vestibulum tincidunt ex. Mauris bibendum velit magna, vel pellentesque lorem blandit et. Mauris ullamcorper semper malesuada. Pellentesque vitae rhoncus arcu, id consectetur mauris. Suspendisse porttitor neque sagittis massa elementum, et volutpat nisl tempus. Curabitur in sodales tortor. Curabitur varius aliquam lorem pharetra placerat. Nullam eget consectetur nibh. Vestibulum volutpat nec sem sed dictum. Vestibulum tincidunt odio in neque mollis, ac cursus lectus finibus. Donec facilisis lacinia sapien, sit amet vehicula odio. Curabitur augue nisl, vulputate at lacinia a, posuere nec lacus. Proin vehicula mauris eget ornare bibendum.

Fusce tincidunt sapien rutrum felis finibus, eu sagittis quam maximus. Nunc cursus nisi eget risus vulputate, a congue mauris feugiat. Nulla vitae nisi ex. Nam at velit sem. Ut ornare auctor porta. Phasellus scelerisque maximus justo sit amet sagittis. Sed pulvinar odio porttitor nulla tempus lobortis. Pellentesque consectetur quam in erat interdum dapibus. Nullam sagittis dolor nec orci fermentum, vitae pharetra purus tempus. Pellentesque bibendum sed nisi vel rutrum. Nam gravida neque quis pretium tempor.

Integer fermentum vitae mauris ut malesuada. Aenean elementum diam vel sapien ornare, id euismod neque luctus. Duis quis laoreet arcu. Suspendisse potenti. Curabitur imperdiet aliquet quam, quis tincidunt dolor. Etiam ac suscipit libero. Mauris et velit blandit, lobortis sapien vel, sollicitudin risus. Sed varius, lorem eget accumsan sollicitudin, ex enim mattis urna, a mollis velit arcu non purus.
  • speech is #F8C3AF

• chibi-base1.png
    FERRETKIT
    ━━ KIT of WINDCLAN | 5 MOONS ,, ages every 31st
    ━━ NPC xx NPC | SIBLING to gorsekit
    ━━ MENTOR to none | MENTORED by none

Code:
[box=55%][justify][font=georgia]TEXT HERE.[/font][/justify]
[tabs]
[slide= β™‘ β€” OUT OF CHARACTER][justify]speech is [color=#F8C3AF]#F8C3AF[/color]
[/justify]
[/slide]
[slide= ˗ˏˋ κ’° β™‘ κ’± ΛŽΛŠΛ—][img][/img]
[/slide]
[slide=CHARACTER INFORMATION β€” β™‘][justify][fleft][img width=150px]https://i.ibb.co/4MJC1Z4/chibi-base1.png[/img][/fleft][color=#FEA5AD] FERRETKIT[/color]
━━ KIT of WINDCLAN | [abbr=created 1.31.2024 at 3 moons]5 MOONS ,, ages every 31st[/abbr]
━━ NPC xx NPC | SIBLING to [abbr=penned by halimede][i]gorsekit[/i][/abbr]
━━ MENTOR to [i]none[/i] | MENTORED by [i]none[/i][/justify]
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/box]

Last edited:
badger-a.png
BADGERSTRIPE β€” a name she expected, given her appearance.
CIS FEMALEγ…€γ…€13 MOONSγ…€γ…€THUNDERCLANγ…€γ…€WARRIOR
  • β€”β€” badgerkit badgerpaw BADGERSTRIPE
    named for her badger-like dorsal stripe.
    β€”β€” CIS FEMALE + SHE/HER
    homoflexible
    β€”β€” THUNDERCLAN + WARRIOR
    clanborn
    β€”β€” 13 MOONS
    created 12.21.23 ,, ages every 21st
  • β€”β€” LH BLACK + BLUE TORTOISESHELL CHIMERA W/ LOW WHITE
    badgerstripe is a mirage of many colors, starting with a blue base dotted with shades of green and orange, finalized by the prominent black stripe for which she is named for, which spans from her forehead all the way to the tip of her tail. badgerstripe is small but burly, making up for her size with defined muscles and long fur. her features are soft and subtle, from her delicate face to the way her fluffy fur rounds all her edges. toyhouse
    β€”β€” DEMEANOR
    voice claim β€” n/a
    SCENTβ€” mango
    PHYSIQUE β€” small and burly
    β€”β€” HEALTH
    β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯οΈŽβ™‘β™‘
    while physically healthy, badgerstripe is suffering from a plethora of negative emotions; guilt, regret, and anger. until she recovers, she is notably reclusive and aggressive towards others, friend or not.
    SCARS β€” n/a

• RECLUSIVE / ANXIOUS / SNAPPISH / PARANOID
    once lively and outgoing, badgerstrip has become remarkably reclusive in recent times following the wolf invasion on camp. riddled with guilt for her actions that left camp vulnerable and caused multiple deaths, badgerstripe has secluded away from others and has become irritable towards cats that approach her. a ticking time bomb, it's only a matter of time before she snaps.
    PREFERENCES
    LIKES playing, climbing, sunsets
    DISLIKES stick-in-the-muds, tattle-tails, water
    FEARS wolves, abandonment, criticism
  • GEN 1. NPC xx NPC
    SIBLING TO β€” n/a (open in thunderclan's mass adopts)
    PARENT TO β€” none
    MENTORING β€” none
    MENTORED BY β€” burnstorm
    β€”β€” ADMIRES ???
    β€”β€” DISLIKES bigfang, ravenstrike
    β€”β€” FRIENDSHIPS lightflower, palefire, phloxdawn
    β€”β€” ENEMIES ???
    INTERACTIONS
    ORIENTATION β€” homoflexible ,, mono
    CRUSHES EASILY, FALLS IN LOVE EASILY β€” drawn to looks first, badgerstripe easily falls head over heels for pretty she-cats and effeminate toms at first sight. though she has yet to truly fall in love, she often mistakes her puppy crushes for just that.
    TRUSTS EASILY, BEFRIENDS EASILY β€” a social butterfly, badgerstripe seems to make friends everywhere she goes, so long as they match her personality and can put up with her high energy.
    SINGLE ; NOT ICLY LOOKING ; CLOSED TO PLOTS
    MATE β€” none
    CRUSHING ON β€” tigerpaw

• β€”β€” KITHOOD
    as the youngest of her siblings, badgerkit made up for her small size with a big personality. always a ray of sunshine, she seems to make friends everywhere she goes, most notably other kits that she would become apprentices with, and soon anticipate earning her warrior name with.
    β€”β€” APPRENTICEHOOD
    most of badgerstripe's apprenticeship is focused more on makings friends and maintaining a social status than actually doing her duties or wanting to train. realizing that she's falling behind in progress due to her mentor's leniency, she is re-assigned a new mentor under burnstorm, a cat she finds to be too strict and 'boring', but soon learns to tolerate and work with.
    β€”β€” YOUNG ADULTHOOD
    badgerstripe earned her warrior name alongside phloxdawn, palefire and lightflower. the new warriors, full of excitement, were eager to start their warrior lives, brainstorming what their first tasks could be. howlingstar, who overheard the conversation, assigned them to sit guard over camp for the night, to which the warriors reluctantly agree.

around moonhigh on their first night as warriors, badgerstripe soon grew bored and irritable at the fact that they were spending their important night sitting guard, which she considered an 'apprentice duty'. so, after some convincing (and a poorly-meant insult), she convinces her friends to go out on a walk with her to celebrate their warrior ceremony, and so the four sneak out and leave their post. with camp left vulnerable, a pack of wolves that have been recently invading thunderclan's territory invades the camp, killing three cats. the four warriors arrive to scrutiny and scolding, and are left to their own guilt as punishment.

since the wolf invasion, badgerstripe has become a shell of her former personality - once cheery and outgoing, the molly is now irritable and reclusive, refusing the company of even her closest friends.
    β€”β€” WARRIORHOOD
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce hendrerit congue metus, eget tristique velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Nulla volutpat vehicula egestas. Donec ac orci risus. Nam ultricies, lacus pharetra vehicula tristique, enim dui vulputate justo, in pulvinar arcu tellus ultrices nisi. Ut interdum lacus varius, porta justo sed, hendrerit mauris. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus.
    β€”β€” THE END
    death lore if applicable

Last edited:

• speech is #FB8B24
  • badger.png

• badgerkit badgerpaw BADGERSTRIPE
    ━━ WARRIOR of THUNDERCLAN | 16 MOONS ,, ages every 21st
    ━━ NPC xx NPC
    ━━ MENTOR to none | MENTORED by BURNSTORM

Code:
[tabs]
[slide= β™‘ β€” OUT OF CHARACTER][justify]speech is [color=#FB8B24]#FB8B24[/color][/justify]
[/slide]
[slide= ˗ˏˋ κ’° β™‘ κ’± ΛŽΛŠΛ—][img width=500px]https://i.ibb.co/6Z3jJjj/badger.png[/img]
[/slide]
[slide=CHARACTER INFORMATION β€” β™‘][justify][color=#FB8B24][s]badgerkit[/s] [s]badgerpaw[/s] BADGERSTRIPE[/color]
━━ WARRIOR of THUNDERCLAN | [abbr=created 12.21.23 at 10 moons]16 MOONS ,, ages every 21st[/abbr]
━━ NPC xx NPC | SIBLING to [i]n/a[/i]  β€” [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/thunderclan-2024-spring-mass-adopts.13211/][color=#FB8B24]sibling adopts here![/color][/url]
━━ MENTOR to [i]none[/i] | MENTORED by [i][abbr=penned by jay]BURNSTORM[/abbr][/i][/justify]
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/box]

Last edited:
β™‘ Haven't properly met yet
β™‘ Loathes
β™‘ Fearful of
β™‘ Dislikes
β™‘ Suspicious of
β™‘ Rivalry
β™‘ Jealous of
β™‘ Distrustful of
β™‘ Annoyed by
β™‘ Weirded out by
β™‘ Confused / Unsure of
β™‘ Complicated Feelings
β™‘ Wishes to know better
β™‘ Shy towards
β™‘ Respects
β™‘ Comfortable with
β™‘ Likes
β™‘ Finds Entertaining
β™‘ Friends with
β™‘ Close friends with
β™‘ Safe around
β™‘ Like family
β™‘ Family
β™‘ Protective of
β™‘ Admires
β™‘ Platonic Love
β™‘ Puppy-crush
β™‘ Crushing on
β™‘ Head-over-heels for
β™‘ Romantic Love

Reach out to me in my ThunderClan channel #ixoras-sanctuary if you'd like to see your character here!

CHARACTER NAME / hearts

Last edited:

• speech is #E9C874​
  • IMG-1262.png

• SPARROWKIT
    ━━ KIT of THUNDERCLAN
    ━━ 5 MOONS ,, ages every 26th
    ━━ NPC xx NPC ; adopted by FLAMEWHISKER
    ━━ ADOPTED SIBLING to SCORCHEDKIT, MOTHKIT, SUNKIT, SQUIRRELKIT
    ━━ MENTOR to none | MENTORED by none
    ​

Code:
[tabs]
[slide= β™‘ β€” OUT OF CHARACTER][justify]speech is [color=#E9C874]#E9C874[/color][/justify]
[/slide]
[slide= ˗ˏˋ κ’° β™‘ κ’± ΛŽΛŠΛ—][img width=500px]https://i.postimg.cc/ZqZkmsRL/IMG-1262.png[/img]
[/slide]
[slide=CHARACTER INFORMATION β€” β™‘][justify][color=#A34343]SPARROWKIT[/color]
━━ KIT of THUNDERCLAN
━━ [abbr=created 2.26.2024 at 2 moons ; aged at 4.5.24 to 5 moons]5 MOONS ,, ages every 26th[/abbr]
━━ NPC xx NPC ; adopted by [abbr=penned by icey]FLAMEWHISKER[/abbr]
━━ ADOPTED SIBLING to [abbr=penned by nazli]SCORCHEDKIT[/abbr], [abbr=penned by izanami]MOTHKIT[/abbr], [abbr=penned by chuff]SUNKIT[/abbr], [abbr=penned by limerence]SQUIRRELKIT[/abbr]
━━ MENTOR to [i]none[/i] | MENTORED by [i]none[/i]
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/box]

Last edited:

Integer fermentum vitae mauris ut malesuada. Aenean elementum diam vel sapien ornare, id euismod neque luctus. Duis quis laoreet arcu. Suspendisse potenti. Curabitur imperdiet aliquet quam, quis tincidunt dolor. Etiam ac suscipit libero. Mauris et velit blandit, lobortis sapien vel, sollicitudin risus. Sed varius, lorem eget accumsan sollicitudin, ex enim mattis urna, a mollis velit arcu non purus..
  • speech is #DBAFA0​

• MOLECATCHER
    ━━ ELDER of WINDCLAN
    ━━ 125 MOONS ,, ages every 2nd
    ━━ NPC xx NPC
    ━━ MATE to ??? | PARENT to ???
    ━━ MENTOR to none | MENTORED by ???
    ​

Code:
[tabs]
[slide= β™‘ β€” OUT OF CHARACTER][justify]speech is [color=#DBAFA0]#DBAFA0[/color][/justify]
[/slide]
[slide= ˗ˏˋ κ’° β™‘ κ’± ΛŽΛŠΛ—][img width=500px][/img]
[/slide]
[slide=CHARACTER INFORMATION β€” β™‘][justify][color=#BB8493]MOLECATCHER[/color]
━━ ELDER of WINDCLAN
━━ [abbr=created 4.2.2024 at 125 moons]125 MOONS ,, ages every 2nd[/abbr]
━━ NPC xx NPC 
━━ MATE to [i]???[/i] | PARENT to [i]???[/i]
━━ MENTOR to [i]none[/i] | MENTORED by [i]???[/i]
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/box]