Warrior
    Windclan
    Kittypet

ORIENT.

Demiboy
    He/Him
    Pansexual
    ★ PROFILE
    ⤷ LH red ticked tabby somali mix w/low white (carries chocolate and solid; masks black tabby)​
    ⤷ Walks in a slow and steady gait​
    ⤷ Robust and lengthy with long flowing tendrils​
    ⤷ Neat and square paws​
    ⤷ Wide and beautiful green eyes​

TRUSTING / AIRHEADED / PLAYFUL / SWEET / GENTLE / ADAMANT / SPUNKY / FUN
    He tries his hardest to maintain a glass-half-full mentality and foster strong clan relationships. As a kitten, he had fewer worries despite the dire circumstances even then. Kindness, endurance, and playfulness were the main descriptors of his personality in kithood. Currently, as an apprentice, he is still rather cheery.

★ RELATION
    GEN 1. MAJOR xx NPC

ADOPTIVE SON TO Venomstrike, Rattleheart
    SIBLING TO Thistlekit, Breezekit. Splinterkit, Vinekit, Crunchykit
    PARENT TO N/A
    MENTORING N/A
    FORMERLY MENTORED BY Venomstrike
    —— ADMIRES Venomstrike, Scrochstreak, Sunstride, Wolfsong, Rattleheart
    —— NOTABLE FRIENDSHIPS Venomstrike, Rattleheart, Rivepaw
    —— NOTABLE ENEMIES Sootstar, Bluefrost, Rumbelrain, Snakehiss ​
    ★ INTERACT
    RELATIONSHIPS; NOT LOOKING

PANSEXUAL ♡ DEMIROMANTIC
    How easily do they fall in love? Semi-easily.
    How easily do they trust? Easily.
    SMELLS OF Heather and rain.
    SOUNDS LIKE Playful and heedy.
    CRUSHING ON Rivewhisper.​

hyv91sd.png
    HEARTCHART ; ART ; PLAYLIST :
    Dark Red - Steve Lacy
    Genius of Love - Tom Tom Club
    Dig Your Own Hole - Gotye
    Jump Rope - Blue October
    Island In The Sun - Weezer
    Unlovable - The Smiths
    Like or Like Like - Miniature Tigers
    Save Your Tears - The Weeknd
    Smile Like You Mean It - The Killers
    This Must Be The Place - Talking Heads
    The Lost Soul Down - NBSPLV
    Be Mine - Ofenbach
    Estranger - Jack Stauber
    Charlie's Inferno - That Handsome Devil
    Looking Out for You - Joy Again
    Bleed Out - d4vd
    Liar - PinkPantheress
    Not Into You - Brooksie
    Disappear Daily - Ollie MN
    Worst Nites - Foster The People
    I Can Talk - Two Door Cinema Club
    Lollipop - MIKA
    Mercury / Bad Habit - Steve Lacy
    Sleepyhead - Passion Pit
    Come Sail Away - STYX
    Problems - Mother Mother
    Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
    6AM - Fitz and the Tantrums
    I'm Not In Love - Crystal Castles
    Bloom - ODESZA
    WORLDSTAR MONEY - joji
    Toothbrush - DNCE
    Go! - Plumtree
    Houdini - Foster The People
    Out of My League - Fitz and the Tantrums
    The Pantaloon - Twenty One Pilots
    Cupid's Chokehold - Gym Class Heroes
    Young Dumb & Broke - Khalid
    Campus - Vampire Weekend
    I Get Knocked Down - Tubthumping
    Kangaroo Court - Capital Cities
    Sit Next to Me - Foster The People
    Sober - Childish Gambino
    SWEET - BROCKHAMPTON
    Humility - Gorillaz
    Bloom - Troye Sivan
    Candyman - Aqua
    Starstruck - Lady Gaga
    My Smile is Extinct - Kane Strang
    Baby I'm Yours - Breakbot
    Loretta - Ginger Root
    Nice Boys - Temporex
    TEETH - BROCKHAMPTON
    Hand It Over - MGMT
    Footsteps in the Dark - The Isley Brothers
    No Surprises - Radiohead
    Treat Me This Way - Otis McDonald
    Let Go - Boys Like Girls
    Summerboy - Lady Gaga
    Circles - Post Malone
    puppy love - Post Malone
    Talk - Khalid
    Stunnin' - Curtis Waters
    Breathe Deeper - Tame Impala
    Bigmouth Strikes Again - The Smiths
    Pipo Pipo - Serani Poji
    Over My Head - The Fray
    Pastlives - sapientdream
    Hey Ya! - Outkast
    Tangerine - Glass Animal
    Kids - MGMT
    I'm Sprung - T Pain
    Hug Me - Pharrell Williams and Trey Parker
    Magic Ways - Tatsuro Yamashita
    CREATED 07.26.2023 BORN 06.01 12 MOONS.
    —— started at 2 moons ages 1 moon every 1 irl month
    —— penned by tasmagoric
    —— speech is #EE798D

• [ KITHOOD ] Red (Redheart) comes from two young adult kitty pets who were not prepared for children. His father is a Somali, and his mother a Maine Coon. As a result, Red is a mutt, with long-furred red ticked tabby coat and green eyes. Their father, Major, insisted that his mother, Bee, hide the fact that Red was his son because he was a 'renowned' show cat meant only to pass on his best genes to another Somali show cat. They had also neglected to mention that there was another she-cat in his life prior to Bee. He didn't want the scrutiny of others, nor did he want his humans to take his son away, so he visited them in secret. Bee, was even less enthusiastic about Red's arrival. In her eyes, Major was a joke of a tom, and she felt foolish for ever believing they had a chance. She never intended to have kits but handled the birth well despite her reservations. When Red was born in the spring, Bee nestled him close to her belly to nurse and watched in silence. Major didn't make an appearance that night, and Bee never felt more alone. Later that moon, his father returned and explained why he had vanished.

'A cowardly excuse' is all she told him before turning her back on the other cat. Their emotions ranged from anger and rejection to sadness and more. Bee briefly raised Red with bitterness, and he looked like the spitting image of his father, only enraging her more. She often refused to coddle him or play games, nursing only when necessary. Major was concerned with this but was met with fangs and claws anytime he made a fuss. After a short time of raising their child in secrecy, Bee had enough and threatened to expose the truth of their relationship. Discovering Major's had sired yet another litter fueled her decision. In a panic, Major devised a plan to take the child and leave them with two-legs. However, his plans were easily foiled when Bee caught him desperately squeezing under a fence with Red wailing at his jaws. With an eerie calmness, Bee helped him get free and suggested they do something about their 'problem'. That problem was Red, and her suggestion was to abandon him away from two-leg place - that way, they no longer had 'ties' to one another. His mother believed she could move on with her life, and Major could continue being the perfect show cat. Immediately Major was against this notion, but as she continued to circle on how all of their issues could be resolved, he caved under one condition. 'We find Red a new home, far from ours, so that he at least has a chance' After some more stern whispering, the decision was final. They would leave Red at the border of Windclan. Far enough from two-leg place to never be heard of and easily forgotten.

pSaSjmq.png
    [ APPRENTICESHIP ] The newly named Redkit's early days in Windclan were marked by isolation as he struggled to find acceptance among his Clanmates. Being the only kit in the nursery for two moons left him feeling lonesome. However, he found solace and support in Venomstrike, a moor runner who cared for him and became their mentor. Redpaw's apprentice days had many more challenges. Including witnessing the deaths of his Clanmates from yellowcough, receiving backlash for his 'soft' emotions, and facing scorn for speaking out of turn during an important meeting. These experiences gradually shifted his once-bubbly personality into a milder, more reserved one. Once the kittypet roots of his lineage became more evident, Redpaw grappled with the biases and prejudices of his clanmates. Taking it and morphing their baseless disappointment into lessons to better himself. His loyalty to WindClan was a staple to that, but he couldn't escape the painful reality of his origins.

Shortly after the journeying cats left rogues invaded all the Clan's territories, forcing them to flee to ShadowClan. During the invasion, a rogue severely injured Redpaw, and they forced him to stay with the medicine cats until he healed. This isolation led him to carry out tasks alone, further distancing him from his clanmates. When the four clans united to fight off the rogues, Redpaw earned his first battle scars, marking his transformation from a lost kit to a resilient cat. Eventually, the journeying cats returned with a cure and for a brief while everything felt as it should. In this short window Redpaw had managed to grow closer with their pseudo-father and friend Rumblepaw. This peace was briefly enjoyed as Sootstar and her Loyalists began causing issues internally and externally. So much so that an all out battle raged starting with the attack on Sunstride. Bewildered and furious Redpaw vowed his loyalty to Sunstride and defended him during the fight. Any that defied the Loyalists became the Rebels and said cats were shoved out into the two-leg barn. Redpaw and many others were woefully betrayed by many they cared for. Including his closest friend Rumblepaw newly named Rumblerain. In a foolish series of actions he snuck back to Windclan during a snow storm hoping to bring back his friend. After said attempt failed to convince him to join the Rebels a part of Redpaw seemed to fade away with the storm. While the Rebels plotted out their next moves he stuck close to Rivepaw. Hoping to help his denmate heal and a healthy distraction from the tom's more harrowing thoughts. During this time he grew closer to the headstrong paw' and found a new friendship in the ashes of his former relationship. A series of two more fights took place one at the barn and back in camp this time the Rebels managed to chase out the remaining Loyalists. Many friends, former clanmates, and enemies died in said event.

[ WARRIOR ]
    6eV18rJ.png
    After the defeat of Sootstar's remaining followers it seemed peace had finally returned and Windclan was whole again. Redpaw became Redheart under the rightful reign of Sunstar and with the incoming newleaf clan life seemed to explode into bright florets.

Last edited:
REDHEART'S HEARTCHART

Haven't properly met yet
Loathes
Fearful of
Dislikes
Suspicious of
Rivalry
Jealous of
Distrustful of
Annoyed by
Weirded out by
Confused / Unsure of
Complicated Feelings
Wishes to know better
Shy towards
Respects
Comfortable with
Friends with
Close friends with
Safe around
Like family
Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

Reply with your character(s) to see how [name] feels about them!

BEE /
"My own mother hated me before I could even learn to speak. I don't like to think about her very much."

MAJOR /
"I remember my dad more but he was the one who gave me up. I know where I get my 'soft' tendencies from, but I could never be such a coward."

VENOMSTRIKE /
"I love him! He cared for me when no one would and trained me fiercely. Don't tell any cat this, but I used to pray to Starclan that Venomstrike could magically become my biological dad. Silly, right? Of course, to me, he's my real father anyway, but I still relate to little me's wishes."

RUMBLEPAW /
"They were the first apprentice to treat me like a friend rather than a weird outsider. He even defended me and taught me some really cool moves! I'd like to think Rumblepaw is my first real friend, but I don't want to blow it by making things awkward."

SUNSTRIDE /
"A tom I've looked up to since I was tiny! Fierce, smart, and strong! I'm also a former denmate to his kits and in a way that brought me a lot of happiness. Growing up I was the only kit in Windclan's nursery for quite a while and right before I moved out - boom, new friends!

SOOTSTAR /
"I've had the feeling that she doesn't like me very much, especially when I was a kit. Her recent changes in mood and logic honestly frighten me. My only positive memory involving Sootstar is when she apprenticed me to Venomstrike."

FOGBOUND /
write your character's opinion on them <3

BLUEPAW /
write your character's opinion on them <3

Last edited:
IMPORTANT EVENTS TRACKER

Last edited:
TEMPLATE'S AND ART

68308090_ks0EbU0foBLFvC4.png

68219750_zhYbQLbdHUvW6f6.png

Su2Wfs7.png

cYZXdF2.png

htAWbPI.png

zf5Mx2u.png

xS0tvsl.png
Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. "Text text text text text text. Text text text text."Text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text.
7iHq1hK.png

•  
  • 9OYSQUJ.png
    redkit, redpaw, redheart
    maine coon/somali mix, lh red ticked tabby
    amab, cis male, he/him, 10 moons
    ex-kittypet, moor runner of windclan, mentor to TBD
    pansexual/romantic, single, crushing on rivepaw
    G1, adopted by venomstrike + rattleheart
    "speech", thoughts, powerplay
    peaceful and healing powerplay accepted
    penned by tasmagoric, tags, heartchart, art
  • xq9zeQM.png
    strength
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡

stamina
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡

agility
    ♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡

hunting
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡

swimming
    ♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

climbing
    ♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

charisma
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡

Code:
[center][img width=573px]https://imgur.com/xS0tvsl.png[/img][/center][box=60%][FONT=times new roman][justify][SIZE=16px][color=#fef6f7]Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. [color=#EE798D]"Text text text text text text. Text text text text."[/color]Text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text.[/color][/SIZE][/justify][/FONT][/box]
[center][img width=573px]https://imgur.com/7iHq1hK.png[/img][/center]
[box=53%]
[tabs]
[tab=♡♡♥♥♡♡♥♥♡♡ ▹OOC◃][/tab]
[tab=♥♥♡♡♥♥ ▹INFO◃ ♥♥♡♡♥♥][fleft][img width=180px]https://imgur.com/9OYSQUJ.png[/img][/fleft][justify][COLOR=#fef6f7][color=#EE798D]❥ [s]redkit[/s], [s]redpaw[/s], redheart[/color]
[color=#EE798D]❥[/color] maine coon/somali mix, lh red ticked tabby
[color=#EE798D]❥[/color] amab, cis male, he/him, 10 moons
[color=#EE798D]❥[/color] ex-kittypet, moor runner of windclan, mentor to [abbr=penned by tbd]TBD[/abbr]
[color=#EE798D]❥[/color] pansexual/romantic, single, crushing on [abbr=penned by dallas]rivepaw[/abbr]
[color=#EE798D]❥[/color] [abbr=major (npc) x bee (npc)]G1[/abbr], adopted by [abbr=penned by bosstaurus]venomstrike[/abbr] + [abbr=penned by eomora]rattleheart[/abbr]
[color=#EE798D]❥[/color] [color=#EE798D]"speech"[/color],[i] thoughts[/i], [u]powerplay[/u]
[color=#EE798D]❥[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay accepted
[color=#EE798D]❥[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/tasmagoric.1918/][color=#EE798D]tasmagoric[/color][/url], [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/redheart-%E2%99%A1-time-isnt-present-in-that-dimension.11315/][color=#EE798D]tags[/color][/url], [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/redheart-%E2%99%A1-time-isnt-present-in-that-dimension.11315/post-71932][color=#EE798D]heartchart[/color][/url], [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/redheart-%E2%99%A1-time-isnt-present-in-that-dimension.11315/post-71935][color=#EE798D]art[/color][/url]
[/COLOR][/justify][/tab]
[tab=▹HEALTH◃ ♡♡♥♥♡♡♥♥♡♡][box=75%][fright][img width=230px]https://imgur.com/xq9zeQM.png[/img][/fright][justify][color=#fef6f7]strength [color=#EE798D]
♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡[/color]
stamina [color=#EE798D]
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡[/color]
agility [color=#EE798D]
♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡[/color]
hunting [color=#EE798D]
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡[/color]
swimming [color=#EE798D]
♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡[/color]
climbing [color=#EE798D]
♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡[/color]
charisma [color=#EE798D]
♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡[/color][/color][/justify][/box][/tab][/tabs][/box]

red5.png

❝​ HOME IS WHERE I WANT TO BE ❞​
he/him, 8 moons, apprentice of windclan, his tags, penned by tasmagoric

Code:
[CENTER][img height=200px]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1146990384103313558/1192268239443599360/red5.png?ex=65a87553&is=65960053&hm=d482598ba04e37b716ba19160528cbaa9ef6b7a5affd0fe9164751d1ae983773&[/img]
[OUTLINE=BLACK][FONT=arial][SIZE=4][B][I][COLOR=#EE798D][size=2][sup]❝[/sup][/size] HOME IS WHERE I WANT TO BE[size=2] [sup]❞[/sup][/size][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/OUTLINE]
[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]he/him, 8 moons, apprentice of windclan, his [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/now-youre-having-fun-hub-v-1.7782/post-49773]tags[/url], penned by [URL='https://tabbytales.net/members/tasmagoric.1918/']tasmagoric[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

" I WON'T CRY FOR YOU "
───────────────────────────────────

NAME Redpaw (major [npc] x bee [npc])
─ alternates redsun, redmoon, redglare, redwhisker, redsorrel, redeye
AGE 06/01 | 8 moons (started at 2 moon +1 every irl month)
GENDER AMAB Demiboy (he/him/they)
ORIENTATION Bisexual Biromantic
GENETICS LH Somali-Mix Red Ticked Tabby W/Low White and Green eyes (masks black tabby carries chocolate + solid)
RANK Apprentice of Windclan
VOICE Speaks in "#EE798D" with a boisterous "volume." and "bouncy." 'vibrant' tone.

──── ────

APPEARANCE
Their coat is as soft as downy feathers, and richly painted with shades of red, evoking images of the long, burgundy stalks of sorrel plants. Despite his young age, their pelt already holds a noticeable length, adding an inch to his diameter and making Redpaw appear less scrawny under the moonlight. Unlike his father's pedigree, he lacks the cream unders and shows predominantly white.

Redpaw's enormous, bright green eyes also deviate from their father's amber ones. Standing out on their small angular face, reflecting deep curiosity. The combination of rounded eyes and fluffy red coat creates an endearing, and fragile, image. His squared velvety paws struggle to support his weight, underscoring his vulnerability in the world. Over time, he will learn to move and adjust to his build properly.

POSITIVE TRAITS
+ Polite
+ Understanding
+ Excitable
NEUTRAL TRAITS
/ Distracted
/ Simple
/ Emotional
NEGATIVE TRAITS
- Airheaded
- Anxious
- Meek
TRAIT TYPE
o ENFJ-T
o Sanguine
o Empathetic Idealist

PERSONALITY
He tries his hardest to maintain a glass-half-full mentality and foster strong clan relationships. As a kitten, he had fewer worries despite the dire circumstances even then. Kindness, endurance, and playfulness were the main descriptors of his personality in kithood. Currently, as an apprentice, he is still rather cheery.

Unfortunately, the reality of just how dire Windclan's situation is with the sickness has hit Redpaw hard. Even in the presence of his mentor and caretaker, Venomstrike, he feels lonely, and the looks of his clanmates are beginning to affect him. This has caused him to lack his usual spontaneity and outgoing attitude, making him act more reserved and soldier-like.​

INTERESTS
- Climbing in his free time
- Learning about butterflies
- Understanding the way other clans function
- Freshly caught mice
- Spending time with friends
DISLIKES
- Being left behind
- The smell of blueberries
- Darkness
LOVES
- To cuddle or nap
- Running
- Hunting with Venomstrike
HATES
- Hurting anyone without a serious cause
- The sound of thunder
- Centipedes

──── ────

BACKGROUND
Redpaw comes from two young adult kitty pets who were not prepared for children. His father is a Somali, and his mother a moggy. As a result, Redpaw is a mutt, with long-furred red ticked tabby coat and green eyes.

Their father, Major, insisted that his mother, Bee, hide the fact that Redpaw was his son because he was a 'renowned' show cat meant only to pass on his best genes to another show cat. He didn't want the scrutiny of others, nor did he want his humans to take his son away, so he visited them in secret.

Bee, was even less enthusiastic about Redpaw's arrival. In her eyes, Major was a joke of a tom, and she felt foolish for ever believing they had a chance. She never intended to have kits but handled the birth well despite her reservations. When Redpaw was born in the spring, Bee nestled him close to her belly to nurse and watched in silence. Major didn't make an appearance that night, and Bee never felt more alone than under that dirty two leg den. Later that moon, his father returned and explained why he had vanished.

"A cowardly excuse," is all she told him before turning her back on the other cat. Their emotions ranged from anger and rejection to sadness and more. Bee raised Redpaw with bitterness, and he looked like the spitting image of his father, only enraging her more. She often refused to coddle him or play games, nursing only when necessary. Major was concerned with this but was met with fangs and claws anytime he made a fuss. After a short time of raising their child in secrecy, Bee had enough and threatened to expose the truth of their relationship. Discovering Major's humans had purchased a new house cat fueled her decision.

In a panic, Major devised a plan to take the child and run. However, his plans were easily foiled when Bee caught him desperately squeezing under a fence with Redpaw wailing at his jaws. With an eerie calmness, Bee helped him get free and suggested they do something about their 'problem'. That problem was Redpaw, and her suggestion was to abandon him - that way, they no longer had 'ties' to one another. His mother believed she could move on with her life, and Major could continue being the perfect show cat. Immediately Major was against this notion, but as she continued to circle on how all of their issues could be resolved, he caved under one condition. "We find Red a new home, far from ours, so that he at least has a chance." After some more stern whispering, the decision was final.

They would leave Redpaw at the border of Windclan. Far enough from two-leg place to never be heard of and far enough that they could forget it later.

Redpaw's early days in WindClan were marked by isolation as he struggled to find acceptance among his Clanmates. Being the only kit in the nursery for two moons left him feeling lonesome. However, he found solace and support in Venomstrike, a moor runner who cared for him and became their mentor. Redpaw's apprentice days had many more challenges. Including witnessing the deaths of his Clanmates from yellowcough, receiving backlash for his 'soft' emotions, and facing scorn for speaking out of turn during an important meeting. These experiences gradually shifted his once-bubbly personality into a milder, more reserved one.

Once the kittypet roots of his lineage became more evident, Redpaw grappled with the biases and prejudices of his clanmates. Taking it and morphing their baseless disappointment into lessons to better himself. His loyalty to WindClan was a staple to that, but he couldn't escape the painful reality of his origins.

The darkest times came when the rogues invaded all the Clan's territories, forcing them to flee to ShadowClan. During the invasion, a rogue severely injured Redpaw, and they forced him to stay with the medicine cats until he healed. This isolation led him to carry out tasks alone, further distancing him from his clanmates. When the four clans united to fight off the rogues, Redpaw earned his first battle scars, marking his transformation from a lost kit to a resilient cat.​

──── ────

RELATIONSHIPS
Augue lacus viverra vitae congue eu consequat ac felis donec. Lectus quam id leo in vitae turpis massa. Sit amet volutpat consequat mauris. Volutpat est velit egestas dui id. Sed velit dignissim sodales ut eu sem integer vitae justo. Dictumst vestibulum rhoncus est pellentesque elit.​

partner ─
Vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut tristique et egestas quis. Elit ut aliquam purus sit amet luctus venenatis. Amet mattis vulputate enim nulla aliquet porttitor lacus. Tempus urna et pharetra pharetra massa massa ultricies.​

parents ─
Sapien faucibus et molestie ac feugiat sed lectus vestibulum mattis. Ornare lectus sit amet est placerat in egestas erat. Vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non. Urna condimentum mattis pellentesque id.​

siblings ─
Nisl tincidunt eget nullam non. Ut sem nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit. Non diam phasellus vestibulum lorem sed risus. Sed ullamcorper morbi tincidunt ornare. ​

clanmates ─
Malesuada nunc vel risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel. Metus aliquam eleifend mi in nulla posuere sollicitudin aliquam ultrices.​

strangers ─
A condimentum vitae sapien pellentesque habitant morbi tristique. Integer vitae justo eget magna fermentum. Augue interdum velit euismod in pellentesque massa placerat. Morbi tincidunt augue interdum velit euismod in pellentesque massa.​

──── ────

PLOT IDEAS
Velit scelerisque in dictum non consectetur a erat. Pellentesque adipiscing commodo elit at imperdiet dui. In nibh mauris cursus mattis molestie a. Vulputate ut pharetra sit amet.​

─ 1 ─
Eu nisl nunc mi ipsum faucibus vitae aliquet nec ullamcorper. Hac habitasse platea dictumst quisque. Rutrum tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt tortor aliquam nulla. Erat nam at lectus urna duis convallis convallis tellus id. In nibh mauris cursus mattis molestie a iaculis at erat. Tellus integer feugiat scelerisque varius. ​

─ 2 ─
Est lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque. Eu volutpat odio facilisis mauris sit amet. Gravida arcu ac tortor dignissim convallis aenean et. Neque ornare aenean euismod elementum nisi quis eleifend quam adipiscing.​

─ 3 ─
Interdum posuere lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit. Venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu scelerisque felis imperdiet proin. Gravida quis blandit turpis cursus in hac habitasse platea. Est lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque. Eu volutpat odio facilisis mauris sit amet. Gravida arcu ac tortor dignissim convallis aenean et. Neque ornare aenean euismod elementum nisi quis eleifend quam adipiscing.​

─ 4 ─
Tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames. Sit amet risus nullam eget felis eget nunc lobortis mattis. Massa enim nec dui nunc mattis. Pretium lectus quam id leo in vitae turpis. Semper eget duis at tellus at urna. Tincidunt augue interdum velit euismod. Consectetur libero id faucibus nisl.​

─ 5 ─
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Elit at imperdiet dui accumsan sit amet. Quis eleifend quam adipiscing vitae proin sagittis. Vitae nunc sed velit dignissim sodales ut eu sem. Aliquam etiam erat velit scelerisque in.​

───────────────────────────────────
" I WON'T CRUCIFY THE THINGS YOU DO "

Code:
[box=50%][justify][CENTER][size=5]"[b] [COLOR=#EE798D]I WON'T CRY FOR YOU[/COLOR][/b] "[/size]
[B]───────────────────────────────────[/B][/CENTER]

[icode]NAME[/icode] Redpaw (major [npc] x bee [npc])
  [icode]─ alternates[/icode] [I]redsun, redmoon, redglare, redwhisker, redsorrel, redeye[/I]
[icode]AGE[/icode] 06/01 | 8 moons (started at 2 moon +1 every irl month)
[icode]GENDER[/icode] AMAB Demiboy (he/him/they)
[icode]ORIENTATION[/icode] Bisexual Biromantic
[icode]GENETICS[/icode] LH Somali-Mix Red Ticked Tabby W/Low White and Green eyes (masks black tabby carries chocolate + solid)
[icode]RANK[/icode] Apprentice of Windclan
[icode]VOICE[/icode] Speaks in [COLOR=#EE798D]"#EE798D"[/COLOR] with a boisterous [B][COLOR=#EE798D]"volume."[/COLOR][/B] and [I][COLOR=#EE798D]"bouncy."[/COLOR][/I] [I]'vibrant'[/I] tone.

[CENTER][COLOR=#EE798D] ──── [/COLOR] ─  [COLOR=#EE798D]──── [/COLOR][/CENTER]

[icode]APPEARANCE[/icode] [justify]Their coat is as soft as downy feathers, and richly painted with shades of red, evoking images of the long, burgundy stalks of sorrel plants. Despite his young age, their pelt already holds a noticeable length, adding an inch to his diameter and making Redpaw appear less scrawny under the moonlight. Unlike his father's pedigree, he lacks the cream unders and shows predominantly white.

Redpaw's enormous, bright green eyes also deviate from their father's amber ones. Standing out on their small angular face, reflecting deep curiosity. The combination of rounded eyes and fluffy red coat creates an endearing, and fragile, image. His squared velvety paws struggle to support his weight, underscoring his vulnerability in the world. Over time, he will learn to move and adjust to his build properly.

[icode]POSITIVE TRAITS[/icode]
  [icode]+[/icode] [I]Polite[/I]
  [icode]+[/icode] [I]Understanding[/I]
  [icode]+[/icode] [I]Excitable[/I]
[icode]NEUTRAL TRAITS[/icode]
  [icode]/[/icode] [I]Distracted[/I]
  [icode]/[/icode] [I]Simple[/I]
  [icode]/[/icode] [I]Emotional[/I]
[icode]NEGATIVE TRAITS[/icode]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Airheaded[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Anxious[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Meek[/I]
[icode]TRAIT TYPE[/icode]
  [icode]o[/icode] [I]ENFJ-T[/I]
  [icode]o[/icode] [I]Sanguine[/I]
  [icode]o[/icode] [I]Empathetic Idealist[/I]

[icode]PERSONALITY[/icode] [justify]He tries his hardest to maintain a glass-half-full mentality and foster strong clan relationships. As a kitten, he had fewer worries despite the dire circumstances even then. Kindness, endurance, and playfulness were the main descriptors of his personality in kithood. Currently, as an apprentice, he is still rather cheery. 

Unfortunately, the reality of just how dire Windclan's situation is with the sickness has hit Redpaw hard. Even in the presence of his mentor and caretaker, Venomstrike, he feels lonely, and the looks of his clanmates are beginning to affect him. This has caused him to lack his usual spontaneity and outgoing attitude, making him act more reserved and soldier-like.[/justify]

[icode]INTERESTS[/icode]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Climbing in his free time[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Learning about butterflies[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Understanding the way other clans function[/I]
[icode]LIKES[/icode]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Counting grasshoppers[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Freshly caught mice[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Spending time with friends[/I]
[icode]DISLIKES[/icode]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Being left behind[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]The smell of blueberries[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Darkness[/I]
[icode]LOVES[/icode]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]To cuddle or nap[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Running[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Hunting with Venomstrike[/I]
[icode]HATES[/icode]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Hurting anyone without a serious cause[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]The sound of thunder[/I]
  [icode]-[/icode] [I]Centipedes[/I]

[icode]BACKGROUND[/icode] [justify]Redpaw comes from two young adult kitty pets who were not prepared for children. His father is a Somali, and his mother a moggy. As a result, Redpaw is a mutt, with long-furred red ticked tabby coat and green eyes.

Their father, Major, insisted that his mother, Bee, hide the fact that Redpaw was his son because he was a 'renowned' show cat meant only to pass on his best genes to another show cat. He didn't want the scrutiny of others, nor did he want his humans to take his son away, so he visited them in secret.

Bee, was even less enthusiastic about Redpaw's arrival. In her eyes, Major was a joke of a tom, and she felt foolish for ever believing they had a chance. She never intended to have kits but handled the birth well despite her reservations. When Redpaw was born in the spring, Bee nestled him close to her belly to nurse and watched in silence. Major didn't make an appearance that night, and Bee never felt more alone than under that dirty two leg den. Later that moon, his father returned and explained why he had vanished.

"A cowardly excuse," is all she told him before turning her back on the other cat. Their emotions ranged from anger and rejection to sadness and more. Bee raised Redpaw with bitterness, and he looked like the spitting image of his father, only enraging her more. She often refused to coddle him or play games,  nursing only when necessary. Major was concerned with this but was met with fangs and claws anytime he made a fuss. After a short time of raising their child in secrecy, Bee had enough and threatened to expose the truth of their relationship. Discovering Major's humans had purchased a new house cat fueled her decision.

In a panic, Major devised a plan to take the child and run. However, his plans were easily foiled when Bee caught him desperately squeezing under a fence with Redpaw wailing at his jaws. With an eerie calmness, Bee helped him get free and suggested they do something about their 'problem'. That problem was Redpaw, and her suggestion was to abandon him - that way, they no longer had 'ties' to one another. His mother believed she could move on with her life, and Major could continue being the perfect show cat. Immediately Major was against this notion, but as she continued to circle on how all of their issues could be resolved, he caved under one condition. "We find Red a new home, far from ours, so that he at least has a chance." After some more stern whispering, the decision was final.

They would leave Redpaw at the border of Windclan. Far enough from two-leg place to never be heard of and far enough that they could forget it later. 

Redpaw's early days in WindClan were marked by isolation as he struggled to find acceptance among his Clanmates. Being the only kit in the nursery for two moons left him feeling lonesome. However, he found solace and support in Venomstrike, a moor runner who cared for him and became their mentor. Redpaw's apprentice days had many more challenges. Including witnessing the deaths of his Clanmates from yellowcough, receiving backlash for his 'soft' emotions, and facing scorn for speaking out of turn during an important meeting. These experiences gradually shifted his once-bubbly personality into a milder, more reserved one.

Once the kittypet roots of his lineage became more evident, Redpaw grappled with the biases and prejudices of his clanmates. Taking it and morphing their baseless disappointment into lessons to better himself. His loyalty to WindClan was a staple to that, but he couldn't escape the painful reality of his origins.

The darkest times came when the rogues invaded all the Clan's territories, forcing them to flee to ShadowClan. During the invasion, a rogue severely injured Redpaw, and they forced him to stay with the medicine cats until he healed. This isolation led him to carry out tasks alone, further distancing him from his clanmates. When the four clans united to fight off the rogues, Redpaw earned his first battle scars, marking his transformation from a lost kit to a resilient cat.[/justify]

[icode]RELATIONSHIPS[/icode][justify]Augue lacus viverra vitae congue eu consequat ac felis donec. Lectus quam id leo in vitae turpis massa. Sit amet volutpat consequat mauris. Volutpat est velit egestas dui id. Sed velit dignissim sodales ut eu sem integer vitae justo. Dictumst vestibulum rhoncus est pellentesque elit.[/justify]

[Spoiler][icode]partner ─ [/icode] [justify]Vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut tristique et egestas quis. Elit ut aliquam purus sit amet luctus venenatis. Amet mattis vulputate enim nulla aliquet porttitor lacus. Tempus urna et pharetra pharetra massa massa ultricies.[/justify]

[icode]parents ─ [/icode] [justify]Sapien faucibus et molestie ac feugiat sed lectus vestibulum mattis. Ornare lectus sit amet est placerat in egestas erat. Vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non. Urna condimentum mattis pellentesque id.[/justify]

[icode]siblings ─ [/icode] [justify]Nisl tincidunt eget nullam non. Ut sem nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit. Non diam phasellus vestibulum lorem sed risus. Sed ullamcorper morbi tincidunt ornare. [/justify]

[icode]clanmates ─ [/icode] [justify]Malesuada nunc vel risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel. Metus aliquam eleifend mi in nulla posuere sollicitudin aliquam ultrices.[/justify]

[icode]strangers ─ [/icode] [justify]A condimentum vitae sapien pellentesque habitant morbi tristique. Integer vitae justo eget magna fermentum. Augue interdum velit euismod in pellentesque massa placerat. Morbi tincidunt augue interdum velit euismod in pellentesque massa.[/justify][/spoiler]

[justify][icode]PLOT IDEAS[/icode]
Velit scelerisque in dictum non consectetur a erat. Pellentesque adipiscing commodo elit at imperdiet dui. In nibh mauris cursus mattis molestie a. Vulputate ut pharetra sit amet.[/justify]

[Spoiler][icode] ─ 1 ─ [/icode] [justify]Eu nisl nunc mi ipsum faucibus vitae aliquet nec ullamcorper. Hac habitasse platea dictumst quisque. Rutrum tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt tortor aliquam nulla. Erat nam at lectus urna duis convallis convallis tellus id. In nibh mauris cursus mattis molestie a iaculis at erat. Tellus integer feugiat scelerisque varius. [/justify]

[icode] ─ 2 ─ [/icode] [justify] Est lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque. Eu volutpat odio facilisis mauris sit amet. Gravida arcu ac tortor dignissim convallis aenean et. Neque ornare aenean euismod elementum nisi quis eleifend quam adipiscing.[/justify]

[icode] ─ 3 ─ [/icode] [justify]Interdum posuere lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit. Venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu scelerisque felis imperdiet proin. Gravida quis blandit turpis cursus in hac habitasse platea. Est lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque. Eu volutpat odio facilisis mauris sit amet. Gravida arcu ac tortor dignissim convallis aenean et. Neque ornare aenean euismod elementum nisi quis eleifend quam adipiscing.[/justify]

[icode] ─ 4 ─ [/icode] [justify] Tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames. Sit amet risus nullam eget felis eget nunc lobortis mattis. Massa enim nec dui nunc mattis. Pretium lectus quam id leo in vitae turpis. Semper eget duis at tellus at urna. Tincidunt augue interdum velit euismod. Consectetur libero id faucibus nisl.[/justify]

[icode] ─ 5  ─[/icode] [justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Elit at imperdiet dui accumsan sit amet. Quis eleifend quam adipiscing vitae proin sagittis. Vitae nunc sed velit dignissim sodales ut eu sem. Aliquam etiam erat velit scelerisque in.[/justify][/spoiler]

[CENTER]
[B]───────────────────────────────────[/B]
[Size=5]" [COLOR=#EE798D][b]I WON'T CRUCIFY THE THINGS YOU DO[b][/b][/b][/COLOR][b][b] "[/b][/b][/size]

Last edited: