KINDLEHEART, Warrior of ThunderClan
HE/HIM ✦ 42 MOONS ✦ PENNED BY @ABRI

KINDLE > KINDLEHEART
Kindle, for his brown fur.
Heart, for his kind-hearted nature.
‣ Created 07.16.2022 at nineteen moons.
‣ Ages on the first of each month.

•  
  • A BROWN AND WHITE TABBY TOM WITH OLIVE EYES. Kindleheart is a medium-sized tom with brown tabby fur. White encapsulates most of his body, especially on his legs, stomach, and chest. White also appears in a band on his tail and muzzle, as well as splotches above his right eye. [ TOYHOUSE ]
  • PERSONALITY: A kind-hearted tom who just wants to do his best. Kindleheart isn't a fan of fighting, and tries to avoid it at all costs. He tends to freeze up in emergency situations, and excells at navigating the oak forest.
  • UNNAMED NPC x UNNAMED NPC
  • KINDLE, Resident of ThunderClan — [JULY 2022 - AUGUST 2022]
    WE COME FROM DIFFERENT PLACES ╱ Kindle joins ThunderClan.
    MY HEART IS RACING ╱ Kindle takes part in the tour of the oak forest.
    WAYWARD SON ╱ Kindle greets Cotton and her kits.
    KNIGHTS AND PRINCESSES ╱ Kindle listens to Howling Wind's story.
    I GOT A LIST OF NAMES AND YOURS IS IN RED ╱ Kindle reacts to Emberstar's murder.
    A FORCE THAT THEY CAN'T STOP ╱ Kindle joins battle training.

KINDLEHEART, Warrior of ThunderClan — [AUGUST 2022 - PRESENT]
    TO KNOW YOU'RE NOT ALONE ╱ Kindle becomes Kindleheart, as named by Emberstar.
    ALL I NEED IS JUST A PEN ╱ Kindleheart is assigned to go on patrol.
    CALL ME BACK ╱ Kindleheart takes part in a chaotic hunting patrol.
    I'M CHECKING MY VITAL SIGNS ╱ Kindleheart runs away from the ThunderClan fire.
    THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME ╱ Kindleheart returns home after the fire.
    FIELD OF HOPES AND DREAMS ╱ Kindleheart patrols the SkyClan border.
    SEALED FATE ╱ Kindleheart is assigned to a patrol at WindClan's border.
    THERE WERE NIGHTS FULL OF NIGHTMARES ╱ Kindleheart reacts to Cinderfrost's exile.
    A GENTLE STORM ╱ Kindleheart patrols the ShadowClan border.
    WOLF IN THE STREETS ╱ Kindleheart patrols the WindClan border.
    IN A PLACE THAT WE ONCE KNEW ╱ Kindleheart patrols the ShadowClan border.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD ╱ Kindleheart patrols the SkyClan border.
    SINS IN OUR WAKE ╱ Kindleheart patrols the ShadowClan border.
    ON AND ON AND ON ╱ Kindleheart has a nightmare.
    IN THE YELLOW AND GREEN ╱ Kindleheart aims to repair ThunderClan's dens.
    TIMES LIKE THESE ╱ Kindleheart fails to catch a squirrel.
    IF I FOLLOW YOU ╱ Kindleheart is reminded of an old route.
    EVERYONE IS DUMB ╱ Kindleheart freezes at a potential fight.
    THINK OF ME WHEN YOU SHUT IT DOWN ╱ Kindleheart patrols the WindClan border.
    WILD WINDS AROUND YOU ╱ Kindleheart is assigned to lead a hunting patrol.
    WHAT'S WHISTLING ANYWAY? ╱ Kindleheart and his hunting patrol encounter wild boars.
    DAY BLEEDS INTO NIGHTFALL ╱ Kindleheart carries Graystorm's fallen form back to camp.

• "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit." Morbi posuere ligula blandit ex rutrum, sed dictum tortor pulvinar. Mauris risus leo, vulputate tincidunt tristique ac, facilisis a eros. Morbi rhoncus diam at lacus iaculis vestibulum. Praesent sed velit id lorem suscipit laoreet. Aenean condimentum turpis ac suscipit molestie. Vivamus elit ipsum, ornare at rutrum vitae, volutpat sit amet turpis. Donec sollicitudin id velit vel cursus.

Maecenas at egestas augue, at tempor enim. Nullam sit amet sem tellus. In cursus, lacus quis suscipit varius, est diam viverra enim, sed molestie metus odio nec elit. Suspendisse eu dolor diam. Curabitur ullamcorper elit commodo eros congue gravida. Suspendisse potenti. ​

Code:
    [box=60%]
    [SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][color=#bbbdc1][JUSTIFY]TEXT HERE[/color][/justify][/box]

Last edited: