SWAP OUR PLACES ‣ [RIBBITLEAP]

75352496_gFsg6B3oNHI0fCV.png
FROG'S RIBBITRIBBITPAWRIBBITLEAP ;
── forever inseparable
RIBBIT for the frogs that live in the marshlands; LEAP after his slain brother, Leaping Toad; for his compassion and patience.
— AMAB; He / Him
— Warrior of ShadowClan
— 30 Moons | Created 06.07.2022 at 6 moons | Ages every 1st
— Penned by ABRI

• 78111473_jsRbZzXKgjNaNdK.jpg

A BROWN TABBY TOM WITH GREEN EYES / TOYHOUSE
    Small and short-furred, Ribbitleap blends into his environment quite well. With dark, muted-brown tabby fur, and eyes the shade of the foliage that grows around ShadowClan, one may find it challenging to find the young tom if they lose him. He shares a similar appearance with his brother, Leaping Toad, which once made it difficult to tell the two apart.

INURIES
    — Tear in his right ear. (From snagging it on a thorny bush during the Great Battle.)

TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT
    78111480_UtTNVZavVPMQ4Ln.png

Despite once often following his brother into trouble, Ribbitleap is the more sympathetic of the duo. As a kit, he often tried to be careful not to hurt those who would take part in their games, often checking to make sure they were okay if this brother's rough-housing went too far. He was a bit more aware of the changing atmosphere within his group than his brother was. After the death of Leaping Toad, Ribbitleap became more reserved and quiet, often blaming himself for his loss. As he grows into warriorhood and loses more and more of his family, Ribbitleap finds himself struggling with grief and the anger that comes with it.

— To be determined.

GECKOSCREECH xx TOAD'S PROWL ; Littermate to Leaping Toad | Grandchild to Frog's Croak | Nephew to Salamander | Adoptive Cousin to Roeflame | Cousin to Ragwortpaw, Croakkit, Toadhop

— Admired Geckoscreech, Frog's Croak
    — Best Friends with Leaping Toad
    — Friends with Ash

SINGLE ; UNLABLED
    ── OPEN TO FRIENDSHIPS; OPEN TO RELATIONSHIPS

While still earth-bound, Hatchingstorm took on a relatively quiet demeanor as he stood watch for any danger to ShadowClan.​

SOUNDS LIKE: To be determined.
    SMELLS LIKE: Marshlands and rain.
    Speech is #8AA468; Secondary color is #49622B

Born and raised in the Marsh Group, Ribbitleap was once inseparable from his brother. When the duo is separated by tragedy in the face of war, Ribbitleap was forced to grapple with the loss in a newly forged world. ​

•  
    • MARSH GROUP RESIDENT — [ JUNE 2022 ]
      THUNDER IN OUR HEARTS ╱ Frog's Ribbit and Leaping Toad do battle training.
      HONEY I'M HOME ╱ Frog's Ribbit listens to Moongeist Beam's rumors about Plover.
      GLORY DAYS ╱ Frog's Ribbit plays a game with Foxy.
      SOME SUNNY DAY ╱ Frog's Ribbit and Leaping Toad befriend Cosmos.
    • THE GREAT BATTLE — [ JULY 2022 ]
      REDRUM ╱ Frog's Ribbit joins the Great Battle and witnesses the death of his brother.
      THE EXPENSE WAS HIGH ╱ Frog's Ribbit tries to stop Salamander and Bone from fighting.
      SOUND THE BUGLE NOW ╱ Frog's Ribbit attends Leaping Toad's vigil.
      THE FIVE GIANTS ╱ Frog's Ribbit attends the first gathering after the Great Battle.
    • SHADOWCLAN RESIDENT — [ JULY 2022 — AUGUST 2022 ]
      MADE UP MY MIND ╱ Frog's Ribbit interacts with Cloudy.
      I WON'T TAKE THE EASY ROAD ╱ Frog's Ribbit praises Cloudy's redecorating.
      FOOTSTEPS DOWN FAMILIAR SIDEWALK ╱ Frog's Ribbit attends the gathering.
      CALL ME A CASUALTY ╱ Frog's Ribbit reunites with Cinderfrost.
      MY AEROLITE ABOVE ╱ Frog's Ribbit speaks with Gecko.
    • SHADOWCLAN APPRENTICE — [ AUGUST 2022 — DECEMBER 2022 ]
      SEASONS ╱ Frog's Ribbit becomes Ribbitpaw, as named by Briarstar.
      911 WHAT'S YOUR EMERGENCY? ╱ Ribbitpaw evacuates ShadowClan's camp due to the fire.
      IDYLLS OF THE KING ╱ Ribbitpaw attends the gathering.
      DRINK THE WINE ╱ Ribbitpaw witnesses Twilightfall's death.
      I'LL SEND AN ARROW THROUGH YOUR HEART ╱ Ribbitpaw defends Sagepaw from Bonejaw.
      SERENADE ╱ Ribbitpaw gets woken up by Barkbreath.
      MOVING ALONG, FRESH AND NEW ╱ Ribbitpaw reacts to Bonejaw's announcement.
      WHEN TIME STOPS ╱ Ribbitpaw reacts to Bonejaw's departure.
      OUT OF YOUR HEAD AND INTO YOUR HEART ╱ Ribbitpaw reacts to Starlingheart's return.
    • SHADOWCLAN WARRIOR — [ DECEMBER 2022 — PRESENT ]
      WE DO WHAT WE MUST TO STAY ALIVE ╱ Ribbitpaw becomes Ribbitleap, as named by Pitchstar.
      THE NEXT CHAPTER ╱ Ribbitleap moves out of the apprentice den while Tornadopaw moves in.
      BODY CAST OF GLASS ╱ Ribbitleap checks in on his starving mother.
      BECOME THE HUNTED ╱ Ribbitleap fights rats in the carrionplace.
      WARNING LIGHTS ARE BURNING AGLOW ╱ Ribbitleap returns from the carrionplace.
      I THINK YOU'RE LYING ╱ Ribbitleap tries to stop Smogmaw from eating Swiftclaws.
      IF IT BLEEDS ╱ Ribbitleap gets his wounds treated.
      LOCK THE DOOR ╱ Ribbitleap waits for ShadowClan's hunting patrol to return from ThunderClan.
      EMBRACE IT ALL ╱ Ribbitleap takes part in an herb collecting patrol.
      CLOUDNINE SUBLIME ╱ Ribbitleap congratulates Halfshade.
      A FOX IT WAS ╱ Ribbitleap observes foxes.
      SEASON OF CHANGE ╱ Ribbitleap observes flowers.
      TITLE ╱ Ribbitleap listens to Heavybranch's story.
      FOUR DIRTY PAWS ╱ Ribbitleap converses with others.
      FORG ╱ Ribbitleap ribbits.
      WILDFLOWER ╱ Ribbitleap has allergies.
      A TREE ON THE HILLSIDE ╱ Ribbitleap has a check up.
      OFFICIALLY MISSING YOU ╱ Ribbitleap attends the meeting.
      DIRTY LAUNDRY ╱ Ribbitleap finds out he has cousins.
      DID THEY REALLY GET PINNED? ╱ Ribbitleap watches Geckoscreech move into the leaders den.
      YOU'RE MY BABY SAY IT TO ME ╱ Ribbitleap storms off and Geckoscreech arrives to talk to him.
      GUESS THAT MAKES ME EVIL ╱ Ribbitleap takes part in a patrol that finds strange claw marks.
      WALKING PARADOX ╱ Ribbitleap flees from the bear invasion.
      SMILE LIKE YOU MEAN IT ╱ Ribbitleap observes how Chilledstar and Geckoscreech act with Emberkit.
      ATTENTION ╱ Ribbitleap says his farewells to a patrol returning to camp.
      YOU'RE A BIG SHOT HERE ╱ Ribbitleap takes part in a failing hunting patrol.
      WHY DOES EVERYBODY LOVE YOU? ╱ Ribbitleap is tasked with watching Emberkit.
      TO THE UNITED GAYS OF AMERICA ╱ Ribbitleap is assigned Emberpaw as an apprentice.
      A SONG FOR THE SUMMER ╱ Ribbitleap takes Emberpaw to her first gathering.
      YOU KICK UP THE LEAVES ╱ Ribbitleap meets Emberpaw for training.
      WORRY I'LL DIE YOUNG ╱ Ribbitleap discovers Hatchingstorm's body.
      BEACON BEACH ╱ Ribbitleap observes twoleg 'bones'.
      ALL THE OTHER KIDS ╱ Ribbitleap observes a bowl of candy.
      POTATO IN A JACKET ╱ Ribbitleap watches bats.​

• POST TEMPLATE HERE

Last edited: