II. TIMELINE
III. HEARTCHART
IV. COMBAT NOTES
V. POSTING CODE

Last edited:
DEERPAW x formally deerkit, number 2

81471105e1560d8adbb83d21bbb659ea.jpg

DarkIC_BW.png
meaning: deer ( dir ) pl. / any of several ruminants of the family Cervidae, most of the males of which have solid, deciduous antlers. any of the smaller species of this family, as distinguished from the moose, elk, etc. | –DEER bestowed this name from Howlingstar when he first arrived at Thunderclan.
— PAW for the apprentice suffix.
opinion on name: he doesn't even know what a deer is.
nickname: none
gender: amab ; goes by HE / HIM ; confused by they/them and she/her pronouns.
orientation: homosexual aroace / confused but slightly interested by romance
beliefs: starclan...?
affiliation: thunderclan ; loner heritage ; wary on getting to know the other clans
age created on 02.26.24 at 2 moons / ages realistically every 26th on each month

last updated: 09.12.24 🦌 penned by calrue

• scrawny, longhaired black/dark ginger tortie, with low white and hazel eyes.TOYHOUSE
    a scruffy furred feline built like a windclanner. with silky and feathery fur draped across a lithe built frame, with a long plumed tail dragging behind him. a naturally feminine cat, that takes after his mother more so than his swirled pelted father. his fur is void-like save for the orange splotches that litter half of his face and half of his tail, he also has some mid-white that is planted on his throat and stomach. His ears are large and soft - feathered, and his left ear is unfortunately, half nicked. Hazel eyes are often held half-lidded as if he is underground.. due to losing a baby tooth, a crooked sharp fang sticks out on the left side of his mouth.
    ↳ masking mackerel tabby

demeanor: tba!

mannerisms: eyes are always gazing at everything and nothing. sometimes his eyes are wide and unmoving when trained on a subject of interest. stares for a long time, studying others. goes semi-mute when stressed out or by making a mistake. expressive with his tail, often twitches it along the ground.

accessories: n/a

AESTHETICS: tba! PINTEREST.
  • ISTJ / UNALIGNED
    ENNAGRAM TYPE: "TITLE" / MELANCHOLIC

( NERVOUS WRECK ) / TROPE HERE / TROPE HERE
    ( + ) introverted, freethinking, quiet, blunt
    ( / ) creative, neat, curious, stares a lot, easily overwhelmed
    ( - ) anxious, nervous, insecure, gloomy, thoughtless, nonsensical
    Deerpaw is a very skittish and reclusive cat, and will avoid any unprompted direct contact with others as much as possible. He's extremely bad with large crowds in public, often shutting down and going mute in stressful situations or in sudden interactions. Because of this, he tends to hide in the shadows and watch as others live normally in their peaceful lives. He does have more… curious tendencies, often indulging himself– pondering on the macabre and gore. He also feels a sort of… peace being surrounded with the skulls and various bones that came from prey. A partner. If you could call it that, in a twisted sense. With his twitchy and always anxious self, he is surprisingly tidy with his precious things.

He struggles with insecurity and self-deprecating thoughts, talking about himself as if he's… a totally different creature. Subhuman. He has a fear of failure. A fear of dying an idiotic fool. His face nearly– always bares a clear look of suspicion, with gritted teeth and narrowed eyes. He chooses who he interacts with, who he likes and who he despises. TBA…i'll write more when i have time

MENTAL HEALTH

phobias: none​
  • strength ★★★☆☆☆
    stamina ★★☆☆☆☆
    agility ★★★★☆☆
    hunting ★★☆☆☆☆
    swimming ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    climbing ★★☆☆☆☆
    grace ★★★☆☆☆
    SINGLE ; INTERESTED IN NO-ONE YET
    • currently padding after none
    ── OPEN TO FRIENDSHIPS & POTENTIAL CRUSHES. (one-sided, unrequited)
    who he likes and who he dislikes is decided by his thoughts and whims. he really doesn't understand the closeness of romance.
    — takes rejection hard | takes betrayal extremely hard
    + skilled in hiding
    - poor in everything else
    — peaceful & healing powerplay permitted
    — speech in #4d4344 ; thoughts ; attacks only in UNDERLINE

won't start/end fights, attack kits ; will kill, flee, show mercy ; might maim elders, mediate
    smells like mud, damp earth musk and vague undertone of non-medical herbs
    sounds: soft-toned, speaks in stutters || a silly vc ( subject to change )​

✦ scars/injuries: a nicked left ear from Bristletuft.
  • GASMASK xx ??? ; parents​
    — gasmask and ???, then fostered by thunderclan's queens.
    — sibling to three others
    — mentoring none
    — mentored by Lily Pad
    — Mate to none | Parent to none

ADMIRES: mother, father & siblings. howlingstar, gentlestorm
    CLOSE TO: fadingpaw
    FRIENDLY TO: houndshade, addersnap, leafhusk
    LIKES: roeflame, flamestar, softpaw, thundergleam (interesting, strange), spiderkit, orangepaw (....annoying)
    DISLIKES: n/a
    NOTABLE ENEMIES: skyclaw and co, sproutpaw, mottledpaw
    DESPISES: wrathpaw
  • text, text.
  • playlist.
    NIGHTMARE PARADE, fake type
    ▶ MEME, mikoto
    ▶ TWISTED, missio
    ▶ CRADLES, sub urban
    ▶ DIABLO, simon curtis
    ▶ FIRE, that handsome devill
    ▶ REBELS, call me kerizma

design notes:
    always has an anxious expression on his face, tail is always limp and dragging along the floor. fur is spiky and messy.

faceclaims: mayoi ayase ( ensemble stars ), death the kid ( soul eater ), allister ( pokemon ), fuusuke ( a boy's scar), mirae ( zomgan )

TRIVA: can't handle being the center of attention, morbid fascination on the concept of gore, HATES any apprentice older than him ordering him or bossing him around, has a tendency to... lurk in shadows or any dark corners (is the most comfortable there), more tba!!

Last edited:
TIMELINE & DEVELOPMENT TRACKER

• not every ic thread will be placed here!
  • LONER KITTEN to DEERKIT — [ FEBRUARY 2024 - PRESENT ]
    WHY WOULD YOU GO WITHOUT ME? / intro. an unnamed kitten dropped off in thunderclan’s territory.
    WHO YOU ARE / being carried back to thunderclan's camp and is given the name deerkit.
    DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS / newly named deerkit, gets awakened up at night by wolf howls- he is terrified.
    EAST OF THE MOON / deerkit looks at moonwhisper’s kits and thinks of them as weird blobs.
    OPEN SEASON / deerkit hunts a cricket after roeflame asks him to try it out first.
    DREAM FOR THE BETTER / mottlekit tries to find deerkit but fails.
    THE DEVILS AT MY DOOR / deerkit gets awoken up from his sleep by his “icky” denmates.
    BLACK HOLE SUN / deerkit witnesses the solar eclipse and gets scared.
    SHARP CRISIS / deerkit panics over a loose tooth.
    THE WORLD IS STRANGE / fadingkit asks deerkit a question about his name. deerkit is very confused about his namesake.
    MR.OWL / deerkit thinks medicine cat gentlestorm smells nice.
    MEANT TO BE / deerkit witnesses butterflyskip coming out. he's a little confused but his got spirit.
    A MILDLY EMOTIONAL KID / deerkit bites meadowkit.
  • APPRENTICE OF THUNDERCLAN - [ JUNE 2024 - PRESENT ]
    YOU WON’T FORGET MY NAME / deerkit becomes deerpaw named by howlingstar, and is apprenticed to lily pad.
    LEAN BACK AND BREATHE / houndpaw shows deerpaw the apprentice's den.
    MODERN CONCUSSION / deerpaw attends his first gathering.
    THE END OF THE WORLD /deerpaw gets woken up in the apprentice's den.
    SUMMER WON'T START WITHOUT YOU / deerpaw hides away from the heatwave.
    IN THE BLACK WOOD / deerpaw makes up a treasure hunt with fadingpaw (and a few others)
    SWALLOWTAIL BUTTERFLY / deerpaw tries to make friends with adderpaw.
    I'M NOT A FAN OF PUPPETEERS / deerpaw witness an exile.
    COME WHAT MAY / deerpaw laughs at a dead body lol
    I’VE BEEN SITTING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SWIMMING POOL / deerpaw is shocked at the sudden news of the murder culprits.
    DO YOU FEEL LIKE A YOUNG GOD? / deerpaw now despises the traitors. he witnesses howlingstar's death.
    ON THE TRAIL / deerpaw's first catch
    STORM CLOUDS GATHER IN HER EYES / deerpaw witnesses flamewhisker take thunderclan back from skyclaw’s grasp. he kills a former clanmate and is shocked about it.
    THREAD TITLE / explanation THREAD TITLE / explanation ​
  • N/A

Last edited:
text here. "SPEECH"
EpC61GT.png

• ooc.
  • temp deerpaw reference
    b98dd8474182f7acce14e38f16159019c7459f6e.pnj
  • ( I-I CAN'T H-HANDLE IT! ) ˚₊‧꒰ა ♰ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ DEERPAW. ╱ thunderclan apprentice
    ⸝⸝ amab ; HE / HIM ; 9 MOONS OLD & AGES EVERY 26TH.
    homosexual, ace / not actively looking / open to puppy-crushes
    a scrawny longhaired black/dark ginger tortoiseshell tom with low white and hazel eyes.
    thoughts ; "Speech, 4d4344" ; attacks only
    may powerplay minor harm ╱ peaceful and healing powerplay permitted
    smells like mud &. damp earth musk
    all opinions are ic! he's morbid and he sucks </3

biography / @ on discord for plots
    — penned by calzone

Code:
[box=57%][justify][font=verdana][size=11px][color=#bcbcbc]text here. [outline=black][color=#4d4344][b]"SPEECH"[/b][/color][/outline]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/EpC61GT.png[/img]
[TABS][TAB=﹒౨ৎ˚₊‧ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑮𝑶𝑨𝑻'𝑺 𝑬𝑮𝑮] [color=#4d4344][b]ooc.[/b][/color] [/tab]
[tab=ᯓ★][quote][center][size=10px]temp deerpaw reference[/size][img width=80%]https://64.media.tumblr.com/fa39e295c18ea607b0c02aa127c4ce8e/f23feeefd8ceea73-18/s1280x1920/b98dd8474182f7acce14e38f16159019c7459f6e.pnj[/img][/center][/quote][/tab]
[tab=𝐔𝐍𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃] [b][color=#2F2519]( [outline=#030512][I][b][color=#463F3A]I[/color][color=#49423D]-[/color][color=#4C4540]I[/color] [color=#524B46]C[/color][color=#554E49]A[/color][color=#58514C]N[/color][color=#5B544F]'[/color][color=#5E5752]T[/color] [color=#645D58]H[/color][color=#68605B]-[/color][color=#6B635E]H[/color][color=#6E6661]A[/color][color=#716964]N[/color][color=#746C67]D[/color][color=#776F6A]L[/color][color=#7A726D]E[/color] [color=#807873]I[/color][color=#837B76]T[/color][color=#867E79]![/color][/b][/I][/outline] )[/color][/b] ˚₊‧꒰ა ♰ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ [b][color=#2d1805][glow=#bcc8dd]DEERPAW.[/glow][/color][glow=#bcc8dd][/glow][/b]   ╱ thunderclan [abbr=former loner ; mentored by Lily Pad (played by petramity)]apprentice[/abbr]
[outline=#000][color=#606c38]⸝⸝[/color][/outline] amab ; HE / HIM ; 9 MOONS OLD  & AGES EVERY 26TH.
[outline=#000][color=#7E6363]✶[/color][/outline] homosexual, ace / not actively looking / open to puppy-crushes
[outline=#000][color=#7E6363]✶[/color][/outline] a scrawny longhaired black/dark ginger tortoiseshell tom with low white and hazel eyes.
[outline=#000][color=#7E6363]✶[/color][/outline] [I]thoughts[/I] ; [B][COLOR=#4d4344]"Speech[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#4d4344], 4d4344"[/COLOR] ; [u]attacks only[/u]
[outline=#000][color=#7E6363]✶[/color][/outline] may powerplay [abbr=biting, shoving, scratches etc.]minor harm[/abbr] ╱ peaceful and healing powerplay permitted
[outline=#000][color=#7E6363]✶[/color][/outline] smells like mud &. damp earth musk
[quote][size=11px][u]all opinions are ic![/u] he's morbid and he sucks </3 [abbr=has bursts of laughter at inappropriate times] ♱ [/abbr][/size][/quote]

→ [url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/vulture-culture-%E2%9A%A1%EF%B8%8E-deerpaw.12537/][color=#18122B]biography[/color][/url] / @ on discord for plots
— penned by [b]calzone[/b]
[/tab][/tabs][/color][/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited: